All Comments on 'Lola, the Tan Surfer Slut (fm)'

by AnonymousNin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I felt this way in college. Went to a small community college in Iowa and first year of men's sports. There were 7 black guys to play basketball and all from the east. And no black girls in the entire are ! Our dance coach encouraged us to 'befriend' them. I did and it got serious and I fucked him good and it was the first for me. Things fell apart and we parted ways and I started dating his roomie and the sex started immediately. Then he wanted me fuck his friend (the third guy) because he was homesick so I did.

One Sunday, they had a party at the apartment where 4 of them lived and all 7 were there. I drank enough to float a boat and ended up fucking everyone of them. And more than once if they wanted me.

Word got around and I became known as the 'White Cunt'. My skirts became 2 inches shorter, buttons came off the top of my blouses and panties were extinct.

I would go to the apartment and wiggle my finger , go to a bed room, strip and fuck whoever came in the door! God, it was great!!!

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69almost 2 years ago

I loved hearing about your sexcapades, from a woman's point of view. You're my idea of a perfect lover...fit, young, tan, surfer slut. Or maybe I should say horny and free spirited. Reminds me of hippie chicks I had in my youth

Love2FlyLove2Flyover 1 year ago

This is one of the most unique writing styles I have ever seen.. It looks like an outline (for me a least) without all of the detail and embellishment // The READER is important here, because the words trigger their own imagination, memories, and experiences.. Yes, I have surfed, lived next to the beach, and some beach memories are crazy hot.. This story did not cause a woody here, but was so open that I cannot do anything but applaud.. Your story points out that the brain is the most powerful sex organ. Kudos and 5 Stars from me..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousNin@AnonymousNin
Young writer trying to get better. Future best selling fiction author lol. My stories formatted for Kindle and paperback can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JSRQV5C