Lola's Lurching Life Ch. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least in the negotiations for a divorce settlement Lola, perhaps being represented by a female has merit."

"Well, sleep on it. If you face being thrown out of your house, get your lawyer to work on that threat immediately. If eventually you must evacuate, where will you go? I suppose asking your boyfriend to place you in a pad is a possibility."

"Well that's the other thing," Caroline said, beginning to sob. "I've just finished talking to Rudi and have been rather shocked at the outcome."

"I heard the panic in his rising voice when he said that we must stop our sexual association immediately as it could lessen the risk of him becoming involved in my divorce proceedings. However, he said I could keep my job but at the same time I must keep a good distance from him. He asked me how much did I think I'll need to cover legal costs to protect my rights. I said I had no idea, perhaps $20,000 and he said he would give me $35,000 tomorrow. It would be in cash to avoid that money being traced back to him."

"Fuck, the swine, why didn't he make it $50,000?"

"Well you know what he's like, he keeps a hand over his wallet in his back pocket."

"Yeah, right."

"Look, when you have to vacate, come and live with me until you find something really suitable for you."

"B-but you only have one b-bed."

"Yes, and I'm well aware of that and I guess if you decided you want a piece of me, I don't believe I would object."

"But you said some time ago..."

"Yes, but now I believe I never will find the best man for me. It would appear that I would much prefer a male robot."

Caroline's dry sobs turned into laughter.

"You putting up with being pounded by a robot, I don't think so!"

Lola appreciated the chance to laugh, too.

Reflecting on that conversation next day while walking between wines, having being switched from working in the winery to working in the vineyards by Rudi with no explanation about that or why she no long had her own office, Lola was surprised after those twin shocks and after deciding not to demand explanations from the conniving Rudi, she wondered why she still felt horny.

Rather than raging, she felt hot and had a perpetual smile on her lips.

Then it hit her. She had unexpectedly got herself off the previous night.

Her wee grin expanded into a fulsome smile. She and Caroline would be in bed together soon, and groping. Obviously, although not openly aware of it until now, she unconsciously knew she was in for a decent bout of woman-on-woman sex soon with the lascivious Caroline and that's why she was feeling horny.

She steadied herself, her mind now reeling in possibilities. Was she turning gay? How would she react if Caroline was with her in a bar when a guy she knew furtively brushed a hand over her butt and squeezed it? Did she really wish to support Caroline financially?

Questions, questions including one that had just come into her mind, should she sell her land assets to Classic Hills Vineyards and Winery with both she and Caroline continuing to work for the company and setting up home together at one of the nearby beaches?

Lola leaned against a post at the end of a line of vines and thought wow, she had a huge problem to resolve: Should she enter this possibly promising new direction in her personal life and made adjustments accordingly or should she tell Caroline to sleep on one of the sofas and continue with the way her personal life was developing without Caroline being involved?

She called Cooper and said she wished to discuss a big problem she had and he halted her and suggested she come to his apartment over in Auckland at Mission Bay and discuss it after sex and over a delivered dinner from a nearby restaurant.

"That's a wonderful idea," she enthused.

The finishing the call she thought, but was it a wonderful idea and would it merely add another complication for her to cope with? She sighed and told herself to be strong and get it all sorted.

The End