All Comments on 'Loneliest Man Who Ever Lived Ch. 06'

by GaryLMMartin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 year ago

Harry needs to become assertive. Say no and leave Goldie perplex as no one had ever refused her before.

des911des911about 1 year ago

Aaargh! A cliffhanger!! Will he? Won't he?

I'm still with you - enjoying your writing and the story. Keep it going.

Thank you

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

Love the Story. I understand somewhat how Harry feels. I only have an IQ of 152 but still feel a bit alienated from those around me at times. And it has led to some social anxiety. Looking forward to future developments.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

4 stars. Well written except the end of the chapter didn't really have a hook for the next part. The installment just dead ended without creating any mystery or posing a problem whose solution readers would anticipate. Saying that Goldie didn't know why is very different than saying Goldie finally understood why and leaving the explanation of the why as the hook for the next chapter.

Of course, since it is my understanding that this is a serialized version of a complete work, maybe it would not even be an issue when reading straight through.

Very fine work and, hook or not, I eagerly anticipate reading more about these two. Thank you for sharing their story with us.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Spoon full of sugar or vinegar? The one pagers are killing me. LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please keep them coming, 10 stars. Hopefully, Harry finds someone to love and have a family with...

Bronco56Bronco5612 months ago

Another great chapter.

5stars

GaryLMMartinGaryLMMartin12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all your kind comments! So glad you enjoy the story. Wish I could get chapter 7 published immediately, but it's not under my control.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Harry needs all the help he can get!

5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Maybe it will work out for them!

5

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

Really enjoying this series now, especially now that you "split" the backstories up so both Harry and Goldie caught up to each other, present day. It also introduces that Harry wrote many Ai algorithms to improve human response, but either the startup wasn't going to use them or some other company would buy it up and develop the AI further.

And NOW we know why Goldie stopped interacting with Greg. Harry pushes all her buttons, but she pushes all of his! She dismantles his "rules" too, which is very disarming. Can't wait to see more. :)

PurplefizzPurplefizz12 months ago

Not sure what the issue is, but none of the chapters for this story are linked to the “follow on tab” that’ll give us the next and previous chapters?

P.S. Still with it and still finding it fascinating, although it’s becoming obvious there’s more to the fact that the “Foundation” is recruiting him and the fact that Goldie out of all women is attracted to him. Fingers crossed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryLMMartin@GaryLMMartin
Prolific author, many books at http://garylmmartin.com . Bred by the Hive fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/parasites.html Planet P fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/earthgirls.html