Loneliest Man Who Ever Lived Ch. 07

Story Info
Harry invited back to Goldie's Hotel Room.
2.6k words
4.17
3.5k
3

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: This is a romance story with some erotic scenes. It is not a story with erotic scenes in every chapter. Some chapters have incredible sex scenes, but many others have none.]

Chapter 7: Tuesday

This would be their last evening together.

Harry put on a brave face as Goldie hugged and kissed Harry in the lobby of the Hilton. Goldie must have seen the sadness etched in his face but she chose to ignore it. This time they had dinner first. Harry tried to remember every moment of their time together.

They were in a fancy seafood restaurant. The way Goldie sat there, in the chair, looking so poised, so elegant, she could have been a painting on the wall of Harry's bedroom. She looked so beautiful with her dark blonde hair spilling onto her bare neck and shoulders. Goldie was wearing a dress which showed plenty of skin, Harry noticed. The sides of her breasts looked soft and creamy. He wished he could take another image of her, but was worried she might get offended. He just sat there, drinking her all in.

After dinner Harry took her to Carnegie Hall. They had expensive side balcony seats. Expensive, but very private. Goldie found herself in a small balcony, with only seats for two. She smiled at the implication.

The lights dimmed, and the performance started. Goldie found herself captivated by the music. It was one thing to hear music, but another to actually see the musicians, to see their hands lovingly playing over their instruments, to see the movements of their hands and lips which actually created the music, to see the intense look of concentration on their faces as they created it.

At one point, flutists started to play a beautiful melody.

"That reminds me of you," Harry whispered.

"What?" Goldie asked.

"The music... the softness of your hair," said Harry, gently touching her head.

Goldie turned to Harry and opened her mouth. He leaned forward and they kissed. The music was a wonderful accompaniment as Goldie felt Harry's firm lips against her own.

And then, later, when the cellos were playing, Goldie turned to Harry and said, "They remind me of you, Harry."

Harry looked questioningly at her.

"Rich, wide ranging. Sad. Full of complexity." And then it was her turn to lean over and kiss him.

Later, when the trumpets were playing high pitched, loud notes, rapidfire, Harry said, "That's you again, Goldie. Brash. Loud. Bold. Unafraid."

He took her hand, and they kissed again.

And then Goldie returned the compliment when they heard the French Horns. "So rich... so deep... so masculine...." And her lips found his again. Their hands were all over each other. Harry could feel the warmth of her body. He could smell the richness of her hair. He heard Goldie groaning. Or was it him?

When he pulled back, he started to say, "Goldie, I... I...."

"Yes, Harry?" she said.

Harry remembered the Second Rule of Alexandra. But if he didn't say it, he might never get the chance. He felt like he would explode, if he didn't say it. He had no choice.

"I love you."

She stared into his eyes for a long moment. Harry held his breath. Then she said, "I love you too," she said, and pressed her lips against his again.

********

Harry's heart beat heavily in his chest as he walked Goldie back to her hotel, arm and arm. As her high heels clopped against the sidewalk, he willed himself to remember this moment. The moment when he said his sad goodbye to her.

As they walked into the lobby, Harry decided this is where he would go every evening from now on, instead of the wharf. He would come here, and sit in the lobby, because it would remind him of her.

Goldie turned around and faced him. "Harry, I had the most wonderful time tonight."

"I did too," Harry practically whispered.

"So tell me you'll say yes. Tell me you'll come to Boston, and work for The Foundation." She had such a pleading look in her blue eyes.

"I... I...."

"Harry, please!"

"I... I'll think about it," said Harry.

She looked at him. They both knew what that meant.

"Perhaps there's a way I can help you think more clearly," she said, and she took him by the arm, and pulled him towards the elevator.

********

As he stood in her hotel room, Harry simply stopped and took the opportunity to marvel at his situation as Goldie took off her coat. She removed it slowly, methodically, as if she were savoring the moment. She did it with a certain weight, as if she were stripping off all her clothes, when only her outermost layer was coming off. There was something almost... vulnerable? in her eyes as she completed this simple act.

Harry couldn't believe he was all alone with a very attractive woman in a hotel room. Just standing there, alone in this room, alert to all the possibilities, Harry felt a tremendous crush of intimacy. Never in any of his fantasies had he imagined a scenario like this. He would have to add this to his script of imaginary girlfriends after he and Goldie parted ways.

"Would you like anything to drink, Harry?"

Harry shook his head.

"Here, let me take your coat," said Goldie. The tension was so thick in the room that it could be cut with a vibroblade. He felt her hands on him as she removed his coat and hung it up.

Goldie looked at him for a long moment, as if deciding what to do, or, more likely, getting up the courage to do what she was going to do next. Goldie's face never looked more beautiful than it did at that moment, framed by her thick dark blonde hair and round breasts which were peeking out of the sides of her dress. She looked at him for a long moment, as if to tell him silently, that yes, this was going to happen.

And then Goldie took him in her arms and kissed him. Harry kissed her back. It was wonderful. They did that for some time. And then Goldie went into the bathroom, and came out with a towel.

A towel?

Goldie looked him squarely in the eye as she dropped the towel by her feet and opened up her shirt, one clasp at a time. She loved the look on Harry's face as he watched her undress, the look of intense excitement, the intense focus of his eyes on her hands, as she opened each clasp, one by one, as, bit by bit, her chest slowly became more apparent.

When Goldie's shirt was open, Harry could see her breasts, cupped in a white silky bra. Goldie stared at Harry without emotion. Somehow, that made it all the more sexier. He watched as she opened the front clasp holding her bra together. And then suddenly, it just came apart and... her mammaries just burst out of confinement!

Goldie's breasts were round and firm. She had large areolas. She stood there proudly, letting Harry take it all in.

"Would you like to touch them, Harry?"

Harry just stared, open mouthed, as if he were in shock. Goldie came closer and wrapped her hands behind his neck. "Go on, Harry. You can do it. Touch them. They're breasts, Harry. They were made to be touched by men."

Harry slowly reached out and, with trembling fingers, touched her breasts. He moaned as he started to squeeze them gently.

"Yes, Harry, just like that," said Goldie. "Have you touched women's breasts before, Harry?"

"Yes," Harry whispered, still unable to take his eyes off her breasts.

"How many women, Harry? How many?"

"Two," Harry whispered. It felt so wonderful to touch them. It had been so long since had last touched a woman's breast. Too long.

"Two breasts, or two women?"Goldie teased.

"Two... women," said Harry.

"What were they like, Harry?" said Goldie, staring into his eyes. "What it feel like, touching their breasts?" One on level it seemed odd for Goldie to ask Harry about his experiences fondling other women while they were doing this, so intimately; but on another level it just made the whole experience that much more sensual.

"One were... smaller than yours," Harry whispered, as he continued to knead her breasts.

"Oh oh. We don't like smaller breasts, do we, Harry?" She had that cute half smile on her face!

Harry shook his head.

"And the other woman?"

"She... hers were a little bigger, but hers... they pointed down."

"And how do my breasts point, Harry?"

Harry looked at them and gulped. "Yours are straight ahead." The touch was so soft! He never wanted to let go.

"And look at the tips, Harry. Do you notice them getting hard?"

Harry nodded. They looked like hard red pebbles.

"Do you know what that means, Harry?"

"That... that you like it," said Harry.

"Very good Harry. You really know so much about a woman's body," Goldie purred, and he felt admiration mixed in with mockery in a delightful combination. "And how do we know if a man likes it, Harry?" Goldie asked.

Harry said nothing.

"Look down, Harry. Tell me what I see."

Harry tore his gaze away momentarily from Goldie's magnificent breasts. He looked shamefully at his erection, the indentation of which could clearly be seen inside his pants.

"I think you're excited too, Harry. Do you?"

"Yes," said Harry, completely embarrassed.

"Then it's time, Harry. Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"I said, take off your clothes, Harry!" Suddenly, Goldie's tone had hardened. Her voice hit him like a lash.

Harry started to rapidly take off his clothes. Goldie looked incredibly sexy standing there, with her hands on her hips, in such a commanding pose, as she waited for him to comply. Somehow the fact that she was wearing an open shirt, without being entirely topless, made her all the more attractive. The way her breasts stuck out while she was still wearing a shirt was very sexy. Harry could see the discarded bra straps and bra cups on either side of her breasts. The tone of her voice, and the frown on her face, only made her even more alluring to him.

Harry took off his shoes and shirt and pants. He stood there in his underwear, feeling terribly embarrassed as it was obscenely stretched by his rigid erection.

"I said, all of it, Harry. Now!" Goldie barked.

He had never heard her use this kind of tone on him before. It excited him terribly.

He slowly removed his underwear. It was kind of difficult to remove, because he was so rigid, but he managed it.

And then he stood before her, completely naked.

"Are you going to be obedient, Harry?" Goldie asked.

Are you going to be obedient, Harry? Harry stiffened. He recognized those exact words, as well as the demanding tone.

"Yes," said Harry.

"Yes, what?" Goldie asked.

"Yes, Mistress," said Harry, bowing his head slightly.

Goldie picked up something and tossed it to him. It was a jar of lubricant. "Then do it, Harry."

Harry felt a surge of embarrassment and horror. She was expecting him to... in front of her...

"Do it, or get out, now!" Goldie yelled.

Suddenly Harry realized he was the lesser in this situation. Goldie's breasts were showing, but she was still basically clothed. It was Harry who was totally nude. That put him in an inferior position. Goldie was in charge. He was her servant. Harry hastily opened the jar and put some lubricant on his right hand. After a slight hesitation, he coated his penis gently. He looked up at her. Her eyebrows narrowed and she frowned, tapping her foot impatiently. Harry lowered his head and wrapped his fist around it. Then, with some hesitation, he started to rub it.

Goldie's tone immediately turned more approving. "That's right, Harry. Get a good grip on it. Go up and down on it, Harry. Yes, that's my boy. You're my little boy, aren't you Harry?"

"Yes... Mistress," said Harry, continuing to pleasure himself. He stared at those luscious breasts.

"You're going to be a good little boy, aren't you, Harry?"

"Yes, Mistress," Harry said again, continuing to pleasure himself. He felt a surge of delight. This was just like being with Veronika, but a hundred times better. He was doing it in front of a real woman!

"Then stroke yourself, Harry. Stroke yourself nice and hard," said Goldie. She started to touch her breasts as Harry performed for her.

"You'd like to touch these again, wouldn't you, Harry?" she asked, as her hands played over her nipples.

"Yes, Mistress."

Her hands went to her pants, and to Harry's delight, she opened them and lowered them slightly. Goldie rubbed a hand over her panties.

"Keep touching yourself, Harry, but don't you dare come!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Goldie lowered her panties, just a bit, to reveal the topmost hint of her pubic hair. It was a thick bush, dark brown in color. She started to rub it obscenely.

"Where would you like to put it, Harry?" she asked.

Harry continued to rub himself, too embarrassed to answer.

"Where, Harry?"

"Inside you," Harry gasped. He felt his shaft getting more rigid.

"Don't you dare come! Harry, I forbid you to touch the tip! Only the base! Work only on the base!"

"Yes, Mistress," said Harry. His fist barely went up and down from the base of his shaft.

Goldie lowered her panties more. Harry saw the beginnings of her pink slit. "You'd like to put it in here, wouldn't you, Harry?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Harry.

"But you can't do that if you don't take the job at The Foundation." Her tone immediately grew sharp. "Don't you dare come, Harry! Don't you dare do that! Harry, stop rubbing so fast!"

Harry, stung by her harsh tone, slowed down until he was going very slowly.

Then she smiled. "You can have this, Harry. You can have this every day of the week," said Goldie. "All you have to do is say yes. Say yes, Harry."

Harry, stroking himself slowly, didn't answer. He seemed mesmerized by her nether lips.

"Say yes, Harry."

Harry didn't respond, continuing to stroke himself. Goldie leaned forward and knocked his hand away, and then she started to stroke him. She went up all the way to the tip, very, very slowly. Harry gasped. She kissed him, silencing him.

"Say yes, Harry," she whispered. She worked her hand up and down, all the way to the tip again, but slowly, ever so slowly, and with the lightest of grips. Harry cried out when she touched his tip the second time. He was ready to explode.

"Say it, Harry. Just say it," said Goldie.

He found himself mesmerized by her eyes.

"Yes," he whispered.

Goldie smiled. "What a good boy." And then she drew back, and spread her vaginal lips. They were pink and glistening and calling out to be filled. "Finish it, Harry. Finish it, and put it all in here."

Harry grabbed his shaft and fisted it hard. It only took two up and downs before he was groaning in pain and delight.

"In here, Harry. I want it all in here," said Goldie, holding her vaginal lips open with one hand.

Harry aimed his shaft at her nether lips. He groaned and his penis turned cherry red, and it tightened in a familiar way, and it vibrated, and-

just as Harry released, Goldie raised a towel over her nether entrance. Harry sprayed the towel with rope after rope of sperm. Goldie counted no fewer than six long spurts which blanketed it.

Harry sat back on the floor, gasping as he recovered himself.

Goldie held up the towel, smiling at what he had achieved. Then she reached down and kissed him, careful not to stain her clothes against the wet tip of his organ. "Congratulations, Harry. You've taken your first big step into a larger world."