All Comments on 'Loneliest Man Who Ever Lived Ch. 07'

by GaryLMMartin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum12 months ago

Goldie has partially won this round. I think Harry will go to Boston. Where he will slowly fall apart and be no use to the foundation. You have label this story as a romance, our hero has fallen and Goldie at some point must try to put Harry together again at the expense of her no love and job.

AardieAardie12 months ago

That went south fast.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fourth, ha ha he's not even a first.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

I wasted all my time reading the series for it to come off the rails? WTF? 2*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Didn't anticipate where this was going! Harry submitting to Goldie's JOI? Guess that just goes to once again to demonstrate the power of the pussy. But you have to ask if this is really in character for Harry, a man who has understood from the beginning that he was being manipulated. Would a handful of titty, a flash of beaver, and the opportunity to jack off, not penetrate mind you, on Goldie's cooter really turn this steadfastly resistant man into a simp who suddenly can't say anything but yes. If all he is going to do is to blow his load into a towel he might as well just stick with Veronica. What's next? A dog collar perhaps?

"Good little Harry! And mind you don't muss up Mistresses clothes with your nasty mess! Oh look there's a bit on the floor. Lick it up like a good little Harry!"

Both Harry and Goldie have suddenly become extremely unlikable characters in this chapter. While still deserving 5 stars for skilled writing you have managed to completely lose my interest in this storyline. Fare thee well Harry!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

We'll see where it's going! Hopefully, not too downhill.

4

KtYe3XKtYe3X12 months ago

well...no romance really anymore...now going downhill into a Sub/Dom story...hope it gets back on its path as a romance, otherwise it's a lost story for me.

No hard feelings, others will still like it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing romantic about this. Is Goldie just the cock tease bait, with the romance actually being with her fourther sister? It's about the only way I can see this series carrying on as a romance.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF? Has Harry been hit by the Venusian Sub Ray beaming from Goldie's green eyes? It seems when an author's creativity runs dry they resort to tropes to tide them over. The author here has managed to put a slight twist into the MSR trope for which he is should receive a bit of recognition. But on the whole this chapter is far below the creativity shown in previous parts. A disappointing effort. Hopefully you can redeem the fine qualities that this story previously displayed in succeeding installments. However, for this offering, 2*s only.

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

A bit conflicted here, as I will partly reflect how some others viewed this chapter.

It seemed for the longest time that Goldie and Harry truly grew closer, exhibiting real feelings for each other. Great way to play it all up to the max. I do express reservations about this 1-pager Lit offering, for while it ends at a seemingly logical spot, it doesn't provide tons except basically Goldie luring him with promises of sex/some kind of intimacy, and then it appears she had tapped his AI and assumed Veronika's personality? While it fits and while it makes sense (he knows he's being manipulated, but still goes along) because he is vulnerable and hungers for a connection...this feels too hollow. Had it gone the way of the last few chapters, I'd say 5; with this part and how narrowly it focused the "issue," 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryLMMartin@GaryLMMartin
Prolific author, many books at http://garylmmartin.com . Bred by the Hive fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/parasites.html Planet P fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/earthgirls.html