All Comments on 'Lonely Wife in the Mediterranean Ch. 02'

by UnsatiatedNymph

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is troll bait. There is no point ti the bitch being married part 3 she gets infected by STDs and also gets pregnant the husband divorces her and she becomes the true bitch whore the writer wants her to become.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit, untagged

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Recreational sex with strangers, in Greece; what could go wrong? Open marriage is a euphemism for my wife is a community slut. Hey, if it works for them, why not? Its not like either one of the so called spouses has anything of value to lose.

God it must suck to be you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

If they have an open marriage, why the angst about cheating?

Sounds more like the author was lazy and didn’t want to complicate the story.

So why even be married? Just be single and then she can fuck every swinging dick she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The trend of writing stories to troll LW commenters is alive and thriving, it seems.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

You just wish that she was infected with HIV and suffered a slow and painful death, right, dear "Kalimaxos"?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

I could not get the concept of open marriages. If the idea is to get as many phalluses or vaginas why the heck go into a sacred contract called marriage. If a couple is in love they can just live together and not disrespect marriage. It would have made things simpler if they want to go separate ways. I guess that is why I considered couples in this lifestyle mentally ill 'coz they tend to complicate a simple thing like a sacred marital bonding. It is like they try to force a square peg on a circle hole when an available square hole is right beside it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God how I wish this were me in this story. Just once I would love the chance to have a sexually liberating vacation away from my boring life.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She goes all out for the whore life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous