Long Awaited Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
Happy 4th of July, Anna.
2.5k words
4.46
3.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Authors Note - Hi All! This is the next installment following up "Long Awaited Lust", in which I tell about my second experience with Anna. As I stated before, and will continue to reiterate throughout all of my works on this site, every story I publish is a real encounter of my own. No part of my stories will ever be fictional, unless otherwise noted beforehand. I prefer real, raw, and genuine, so that's what I like to provide to my readers. Enjoy!**

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day after our very first encounter, Anna and I texted back and forth about what had happened in the parking lot the night before. We both loved how hot it was and that it was so public. I told her how much I loved the taste of her pussy, and she loved it when I told her how hard I fucked myself when I got home that night.

We talked every day afterward, and it had been about 3 weeks since the night we had our little rendezvous on the backseat of my Honda. Every time I closed my eyes, I constantly remembered her taste on my tongue, how her nipples hardening in my mouth, and the feeling of her pussy clenching around my fingers before I felt the rush of her cum. I was basically addicted to fucking her and she knew it.

It was the 4th of July when I received a text from her:

"Hey, what're you doing?"

"Nothin. Just having a beer on my porch, hby?"

"Not a thing. I'm off work tomorrow, and I don't really feel like going to the bar tonight but I'm bored."

"Ah, I see. Yea, I wasn't feeling the bar tonight either. You're welcome to come hang out if you want."

"Ok. I'm gonna stop for some wine coolers and I'll be over. Send me your address."

I texted her my address and within half an hour, she was at my house. We went on my back deck, she drank her wine coolers while I stuck with my beer, and we talked pretty much all night. Just casual conversation about work, relationships, etc. Typical female bullshit banter.

After a few hours, we were both feeling the effects of the alcohol we were drinking, and based off of the consistent eye fucking, it was pretty obvious. She moved her chair closer to mine and we snapped a few cute selfies together; one of us smiling, another of me kissing her cheek, and then, one of us innocently kissing on the lips.

After we took the pictures & reviewed them, I locked my phone and put it on the table. I turned my head to look at her again and with her devious little grin, I could tell that our innocent kiss turned her on just as much as it did to me.

We slowly moved our mouths closer to each other, building the anticipation, and I could feel my temperature rising. Our lips finally met to a soft, open mouthed kiss, before our tongues slipped between each others lips and massaged one another. I felt her left hand gently slide up the side of my neck, which sent chills down my spine and covered my body in goosebumps.

I felt her give me an evil little smile as she kissed me, right before she pushed her hand up higher to meet my hair at the scalp, grabbed a handful of it, and pulled it back. Hard. I moaned into her mouth as I kissed her harder and faster, before giving her hair the same treatment she had just given mine. She moaned loud against my mouth, and I couldn't resist the urge to touch her anymore.

I broke our kiss, both of our cheeks flushed and our breathing heavy, I said,

"I'm ready to go to bed."

She replied,

"Me too."

and we made our way to my bedroom.

We both climbed onto my bed, turned to each other, and our mouths met again. As it did before, it started slow, but both of us were still turned on from what happened 10 minutes prior on my deck. Then, her right leg made its way between my legs as my left leg made its way between hers.

Our chests rapidly lifting up and down as we kissed harder, faster, and with more hunger. Both of us were letting out soft moans into each others' mouths, and our hips moved in unison as we grinded our clothes covered pussy's on each others' thighs.

We both separated briefly to take our pants and shirts off, and quickly returned to making out as we unlatched each others bras, then tossed them on my floor. We pressed closer together, allowing our nipples to rub and harden against one another. I loved feeling her against me, and I could feel how incredibly soaked my panties were.

The first time we encountered each other, I attacked her and wouldn't let her reciprocate in any way. This time, she came at me like a ravenous wolf. She pushed me on to my back, instantly grabbed my tits, and hungrily sucked my nipples into her mouth. One at a time, she massaged, licked, and rubbed them, as I watched her pretty mouth suck as much of them in as she could fit.

She then licked her way down my body and spread my legs wide, but couldn't resist teasing me. She licked from my left knee down to my inner thigh, and grazed her tongue across my clit as she continued to trail up my right leg.

After she was done licking and nibbling my inner thighs to make me squirm, she laid on her stomach between my thighs and while looking at my pussy, she ran her thumb up and down my now drenched slit to which she said,

"Oh my God, you're so fucking wet, it reached down to your ass."

All I could manage to muster was a drawn out moan of,

"Mmhmm."

My head was back, my eyes were tightly shut and I'm honestly surprised I didn't explode right then and there.

Then she took two of her fingers, spread my pussy lips open and said,

"Mmm. And so tight, too. Your pussy is perfect."

right before she dove her mouth in. She sucked my clit hard between her lips before she glided her tongue all the way down to my asshole and back up, lapping up every drop of my juices along the way. When she glided her tongue back down, she ate my ass and started tongue fucking my tight little asshole. I was moaning as I begged her,

"Please fucking eat me. Make me cum."

She raised her head and said,

"I'm going to eat every last drop of it. You taste so fucking good."

Lowering her head again, she immediately dove her tongue inside of my pussy, and buried her face between my pussy lips. She then massaged each side of my clit with her tongue, before sucking it hard between her lips again and pushing 2 fingers deep inside of me.

My pussy was so soaked there was zero resistance and it eagerly swallowed them both. She pounded them deep and hard inside of me while pushing on my g-spot. My hips were lifting off my bed on their on own, as I grinded my pussy hard against her face.

I felt my orgasm building, getting stronger and stronger.

I started to moan,

"Mmm. You're gonna make me cum, Baby. Please don't stop."

She moaned onto my pussy after hearing me, and while never letting her lips lose grip on my clit, she started finger fucking me as hard as she could.

I screamed,

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum!"

I felt the heat rise inside of me, my breathing heavy and fast, as I grabbed a handful of her hair and held her head in place. I felt my body tense up, and before I knew it, I was completely lost as I screamed,

"I'M CUMMINNGG! I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

I felt my entire body shake as my cum completely drenched her hand. She didn't stop until she felt my body go limp, which was her own personal indication to slowly remove her fingers and replace them with her tongue. She buried it inside of me, and licked up every last drop of my cum.

I sat up and leaned back on my elbows as she kneeled in front of me, taking her cum soaked fingers and sliding them between my lips. I eagerly sucked them in, before she slipped her tongue into my mouth and we cleaned them together. She then removed her fingers from my mouth, and sucked any remaining cum off of my tongue.

When she felt like she successfully devoured all of me without a single drop wasted,

she said,

"I absolutely love the way your cum tastes. I want to eat all of it, all the fucking time."

Then she tried to dive between my legs again. I grabbed her before she could and I said,

"No, it's my turn now."

She switched places with me, laying down, her legs spread wide. I got between them, and wasted no time putting my hands and mouth on her tits. She knew how much I loved having them. I pushed her heaving tits together and sucked both of her nipples into my mouth simultaneously. I licked, sucked, bit, and gave her hard, yummy pink nipples the attention they deserved. She grabbed my hair and pushed my face down harder on her chest, to which I responded by taking her tits one at a time, and sucking as much of them into my mouth as I could, while flicking my tongue across her nipples.

She was letting out moans as her hips wiggled on my bed. I reached a hand down to her pussy, glided one finger down her slit, and she was absolutely drenched. It ran down her ass and made a wet spot on my sheets, which just made me hungrier. She responded to my touch with a louder moan and I said,

"Ohh my God, you're literally soaked. I cannot wait to clean it all up."

I started to tease her literally dripping wet opening with the tip of my middle finger. She couldn't even respond and was completely losing herself in my touch. I adjusted myself between her thighs, and continued to tease her as I stared at her glistening wet slit and hard clit begging to be sucked into my mouth.

I spread her pussy lips open, lowered my head, and slowly slid my tongue in her tight little hole. Licking her pussy walls and lapping up her juices at the opening, before making a long lick up her entire slit and sucking her clit between my lips. I sucked it in and out without ever releasing it, while I flicked my tongue back and forth across it. She was already grinding her pussy against my mouth and her hips were rolling uncontrollably. She was lost in it, and I loved every second of it.

After I was satisfied with my initial "clean up", I ran my fingers up and down her clit, before pushing them as deep inside of her as they would go. Without a second going by, she started moving her hips up and down, fucking herself with my fingers. Her eyes were shut, and she had her hands teasing her nipples, pinching and rolling them between her fingers. Her chest heaving up and down, and her breathing getting quicker, she was letting out louder moans and I could tell she was on the edge.

I used my left hand to push her hips down on the bed, rapidly pushed my fingers in as far as they'd go, bent them upward, and without missing a beat sucked her clit hard into my mouth while I pounded her G-Spot. She screamed, grabbed a handful of my hair and held my head in place. I opened wider, sucked more of her into mouth, and pounded my fingers faster in and out of her tight little hole. Her back was arched and she could barely keep her hips on the bed.

Her juices were coating my hand, and I couldn't help but moan into her pussy the louder her moans got. I started to feel her walls tighten around my fingers as she started panting moans, quicker, louder, and louder until she screamed,

"Oh my fucking god YES! PLEASE DON'T STOP BABY! I'M GONNA CUM!"

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YES! YES!"

"OHH FUUCKK!! IM CUMMMMINNGG!!"

I felt her pussy squeeze tightly around my fingers, and her cum rush over them. I released her clit from my mouth, but still kept my pace of pounding my fingers in and out of her. I knew what I wanted and I wasn't done yet.

I told her,

"Mmmm. That's a good girl. Now, I want you to make a mess."

I finger fucked her furiously until she screamed at the top of her lungs. Knowing what was happening next, I quickly removed my fingers and her pussy exploded. She let out more high pitched screams as she squirted on my tits, my hand, and my sheets. I stared at her with a grin on my face. Her legs were shaking, her cheeks were flushed, and she was trying to get back to a normal breathing pattern.

I lowered my head again, and cleaned up all of her juices from her ass crack to clit until there wasn't any left. She tasted so fucking good. I did the same to her as she did to me; Put my cum covered fingers in her mouth first, then met her mouth with mine and we sucked them clean together.

Both of us were spent, and I laid on my bed next to her. She put her head on my chest, I kissed her forehead, and we passed out skin to skin.

The next morning we both woke up at the same time. We kissed each other good morning, and she got up to get ready to go home. I watched her get dressed, and thanked her for coming over. She thanked me for inviting her, and we gave each other a long kiss goodbye.

Anna and I kind of went our separate ways with our lives after that. We enjoyed our night together, and we let it end there. So yes, that unfortunately means that this is the conclusion of my time with Anna. However, it is NOT the conclusion of my experiences in general so if you enjoy my writing, I will happily continue on with my other encounters. Personally, I think that if you guys liked Anna, you'd LOVE Sherry(;

Let me know, and thanks for stopping by!