All Comments on 'Long Awaited Lust Pt. 02'

by queenofthedamned45

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Glad you returned to share another erotic encounter with Anna. The first — “backseat” moment — was intensely paced and delightfully erotic. This second, bedroom scene is also well crafted — sexually intense. I get it that you are simply sharing erotic slices of your life and folks drift apart (this was not a love affair in a romantic sense), but I am curious about how lovers, whether romantic or not, do drift apart — probably not much to it when getting together in first place was for sex attraction alone (though you and Anna certainly enjoyed each other’s company). And, yes, would enjoy reading about Sherry. Thanks for sharing.

queenofthedamned45queenofthedamned45about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, seriously. I really appreciate the positive feedback, & that you’re a fan of my stories. It’s comments like this that keep my sharing lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueenofthedamned45@queenofthedamned45
Hello and welcome! I hope that you have enjoyed my stories thus far, and as I always state in them beforehand, they are actual REAL encounters of mine, unless otherwise stated. The people described are not "characters" or fictional, they're real people, as are the situations a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES