All Comments on 'Long Cool Woman Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best

2 questions

Why is Callie included at top levels. Both times she was listed as a participant in top level meetings surprised me.

Is quietening a word?

This was an exciting chapter on both levels, adventure as in your perils of pauline style danger and rescue scenarios combined with the fireworks with Holder and the council. Great stuff and thankfully, no bizarre editorializing about how fabulous it is that citizens are permitted to openly carry assault rifles.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Anon/OneOfTheBest

Callie is a CIA Agent, which is why she's working for Laura in the first place.

Is 'quietening' a word? Heck if I know.. well, it is now.

Editorial note: the fact that Citizens can keep and bear arms is the reason you're able to read these stories at all. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cindy and Tim

When you finally let them have sex make it good.

Real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no sex?

why write non-erotic stuff on literotica?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Anon/no sex?

I started writing here because I was not satisfied with the wife watching stories, so I wrote one myself ("if you want something done right, do it yourself", dontcha know).

Then I had the idea for 'Case of the Murdered Lovers', which had sex, and so I wrote a couple of background stories to put the pieces in place, then wrote it. And the mysteries were fun to write, and they seemed to be received here well enough, so I kept on going.

And then it got where there were stories where the sex was incongruous (big word, there) with the plots. I don't know why psychologically, but it's getting harder to write the sex scenes for the stories. But 'Long Cool Woman' had sex and plenty of it, and other stories will probably have sex, too. But it's just become what it has become...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Satisfying!

Cool, Great work love it...

My interest is piqued though, from the visit to Bangkok,it seems the bad guys are set to strike from another angle...Me think the next installment is gonna be interesting read.Keep it coming.

Finger crossed as always

...Godian...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your first story?...

Did you ever publish your first wife watching story? Have been with ya since the git-go and would like to read it. Keep em coming, only faster. Ya don’t have anything else occupying yer time right??...🙄

Really enjoy the body of work.

rick

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, 'Iscariot', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Work

Wifewatchman; I am really enjoying your writing. Just started reading in December & now I have almost caught up with you. Don't know what I will do while waiting for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Relevant

Your stories are fresh, relevant, thought provoking and occasionally titillating. Keep it up please.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well Melina-was there but not quite as I thought. Tad dangerous putting Laura into that situation when so close to home but it worked out.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good ending. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES