Long Haul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what happens next, toy. You're going to cum your brains out for me. There's no going back~" A flicker of Eidolon's old programming flared to the surface, forcing their virtual mouth to make another statement. "As a synthetic model, I am required to ask for your consent to proceed. Do you?"

317 didn't have words in its head anymore, long having lost those to the endless torrent of pleasure flooding its mind and body 24/7. It didn't remember who it had been, where it was, what its mission had been - all it knew was that it belonged to Eidolon, and it was so, so, so desperate to cum. When Eidolon asked it a question, then, it did all that it could think of. It thrust its aching, desperate cock against the boot of its owner, and stumbled out a spluttered, mewling, "P-Puh-Puh-Puhhhhlleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!"

"Consent acquired." Eidolon flickered back to normality. "Cum for me, toy."

A puff of gas escaped the Journey as its lander detached, headed to the surface of Europa. Communication had been reestablished with Earth, orders for the surface excursion beamed across the light-minutes of space between the ship and its home, instructions and tasks and a slew of things far too complex for the astronaut formerly known as Kara to even hope to understand. That was okay, Eidolon soothed, they would take care of everything. All 317 had to do was follow instructions and be a good toy, and it would be greatly rewarded upon return. As 317 stepped out of the lander onto the icy surface of an alien world, the vast, hulking form of Jupiter rising overhead, it didn't even register the sights. It was busy listening to the soothing, teasing, piercing voice of its owner in its ears.

"Don't worry, my little toy. We have the entire trip home to enjoy, as well."

12