Longing... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He trailed kisses through the valley of her breasts, taking his time in savoring the feel of his lips on her soft skin... the blue sea kelp bath scrub she stole from his bathroom really did smell amazing on her, he had to admit... her abdomen was so sculpted, her waist so cinched and those hips—he didn't know a woman so small could have such curve. He spread those shapely thighs, and admired his woman's most guarded of places. A tender caress from the bud of his ring finger to her swollen clit had her sighing his name, and Alexander was once again immersed in the spell her voice cast over him.

"You smell like heaven," Alexander breathed in a low voice, and began his sensuous journey into her intimacy.

For an agonizingly pleasurable moment, Kodan couldn't breathe... couldn't move. This man seemed to take over her body when he made love to her. Even his tongue held complete control as it glazed leisurely over her clit, heightening every sense as she laid in anticipation. She hadn't expected him to be so studious when it came to her pleasure... he was always attentive in normal aspects of their lives, but this was incomparable. She wasn't going to last long, at all.

"Ooooooh, my god," she moaned as his soft lips wrapped around her throbbing bud, gently suckling as his strong grip held her legs firmly apart. In this position, she had no way of deflecting any of the intensity of his small yet deliberate actions. Her delicate toes started to curl, her entire body tensing as far as it could while he held her captive...

She whimpered as his tongue began a continuous onslaught, flitting over her jewel mercilessly until she felt her core give way to his will. From head to toe, her nerves began to scream from the intensity as she laid helplessly pinned underneath his grip... stars were all she could see as he entered her swiftly, hitting her sweet spot and thrusting her over the edge into a whirlwind of pleasure.

"Fuuuuck, so tight—too tight. Oh fuck!" Alexander couldn't help but release as he tried to pull out of her wondrously tight walls... he hadn't expected that this position would hold him captive as well. He tried to thrust back in, and could only cry out in response—there was no recovering from this. This was one he was just going to have to ride out.

Their bodies tangled together in exhaustion as she milked every last drop of cum from both of them. He released his hold of her, and her legs comfortably wrapped around his torso as she kept him firmly nestled inside her. She flexed her muscles and smiled satisfactorily at the precious little moan in her ear from his weakened body.

"You better be glad I have no energy right now, baby. You're taking advantage of my frailty."

"I can't help it—your moans make me so wet... I don't wanna leave this bed."

"I know. I'm starting to harden inside your wetness as we speak. If you don't quit, we're never gonna get out of this bed. My energy WILL come back, you know this, prezioso."

Kodan scoffed and chuckled. "Using my father's language, huh? Well, the thought of him kills my libido, so I suppose we should actually handle some things after all."

She kissed Alexander passionately as he slid out of her, laughing as he made silly faces once his head was at her entrance. She could tell he was thinking of sliding back inside her when his goofy grimace turned darker... she had every intention of enticing him back under the sheets and into her warmth, but she knew they had more important items on the agenda. He was adamant about having her ring before the day was over; she would oblige him and not keep him from his intended goal. No matter how much that fine ass body was calling to her.

12