All Comments on 'Longing For You Ch. 04'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

It was good getting a little more info into the family feelings of both Theo and Hop. I think Hop's family will be fine with however he turns out. Unlike Theo's father, Hop's parents seem far more concerned with his happiness and not with appearances. Looking forward to more of this amazingly sweet story and hopefully "I love you too" won't be far off.

Smith79Smith79about 1 month ago

What a great story i am really enjoying

Cane23Cane23about 1 month ago

Hop's family reaction has been better than expected but I'm really frustrated by Hop. All this looks like some sacrifice he has to do to please Theo. It has been months now that he is thinking, thinking, thinking... Theo is even willing to be a total bottom just to please Hop. This is really not fair to Theo, what kind of life is this, with Hop going to teammates parties, flirting with girls or whatever, while in a meantime keeping Theo as some 'dirty secret'. Only solution I can see in this moment is separation for some time, maybe choosing different Colleges. In 'Sweep Me Off My Feet', it's been Zayn's leaving to Veil and temporary separation that made Brinxton open his eyes. Well, seems that this kind of separation might be the medicine for Hop too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What the actual fuck is Hop waiting for? All indications are evident that Hop is in love with Theo and deeply committed to being with him and building a future. They are now actively engaged in an intense sexual relationship, and Hop is even seriously considering coming out publicly. So why then is Hop so hesitant to express his true emotions to himself and to Theo, who is increasingly hurt by Hop’s indecision. It is also beginning to make Trevor and River very suspicious of Hop’s true motivation. Hop really needs to make up his damn mind and let Theo know he’s completely in this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES