Longwood Third Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am Nitika, is honor to meet you." Smile at her then ponder meaning of honor afore comes.

"Glad to meet you, Janet though reckon know and talk funny." Nitika giggles and nods.

"Elan share on how you speak so thought good joke." Giggle for a bit there.

"Is good, have chocolate if like. Is Elan looking to become chief?" Get a nod.

"Good man and only daughter for chief. Pa be around a spell longer but good to have man ready to take over." Nod and smile.

"Elan is good man, good tracker. Good at roll?" Nitika smiles big and nods.

Opens mouth then we are going in to fort so no more speak on good things. Sergeant is yelling things out soon as he in fort and they are running to do like he said. Is funny to watch since there is officer but he only watch with smile. When ask after where they went on hunt man up on the wall point off toward left.

Sergeant is good to us, we get another horse, two stick to use for injured drag, and bit of canvas. Course the canvas come attached to stick. Not all we get, get some flour and get a thing of butter. I am happy with butter, make for better biscuit and can put on pancake. More honey and a small bag of salt round out the additions.

Would call this right proper and enough for our two more. Also get a rifle for Elan, Nitika has knife and Sarah has a rifle so they no in danger. Not that expect to be in danger, most likely we go find the two missing and need burial. Then we get under way with Nitika riding own horse. Pinto make fun and stagger a little when she get off, like great weight off.

Makes for good look of exit, just having fun and going to go bring back two live lost hunters. No talking for a spell either, then we are distance away from fort and no overhear so can speak on bad thing.

"Janet do you got an idea on why they are gone?" Sigh, Dan just had to ask.

"Was mind on while hunting coney. Ponder on if some trying to get rid of injun, just would not shoot soldier. Went to war tribe wanting recruit another warrior but reckon they would send one in reservation and try talk warrior out. No take soldier along for that and more than one." Elan shakes his head.

"Not happen, most of warrior in my tribe are happy enough. Have extra space to next tribe so practice sly along with guard." Nod and smile.

"Good plan, we reckon on new thing while make vittles. Use cow hide to make moccasin except is shoe like so round eye like. Warrior could take part in make and have something do." Elan nods and smiles.

"Is good plan, also hear on baseball. Is like game our kids play." Dan snorts.

"Did Bipin run and tell everyone afore he went to bed?" Elan snorts and shakes his head.

"Few warrior were in saloon when you was teach on. They come back and share, honest we all want to play, something to do and not kid game."

"Should not mind on the kid game part, just play the games you know. Can't all hunt every day or nothing." Elan look back at me so shrug, not sure what Dan thinking.

"Dan, kid game are kid game because teach us how to do what we do as adult. Make adult do kid game is insult to adult." Dan looks back at me then sighs and shrugs.

"For us a game is a game."

Just ride on a spell, there is little in track though been three day so not much would be left. Do have snow print so know go right way. Lucky to not have snow since they left. Shadow starting to get long so we may as well see about setting up camp when Sarah look back at me.

"Janet did you bring meat?" Groan at that, I no get meat.

"No, we have jerky, and bacon if naught else. Still let us try for coney, Elan you want hunt one way?" Elan nods and smiles.

"Stop at one coney or have two?"

"I reckon two coney or dark, may as well camp now so can find coney."

Find a good spot to stop and camp so go over there. Elan and me get to rub down our horses then head off on hunt for coney. Rest of get to set up camp, though not exactly an easy time for us. Getting dark coney tend to huddle down in hide spot, especially when hear a horse. Not fear horse, fear big noise since can be something come for coney.

Walk a spell and starting to think got the bad side when hear noise. Look over and have moving bush so coney. Take a knee and have coney appear, put knee in snow and do slow so not alarmed coney. Singing song of gratitude to Great Spirit I load in new bullet and shoot coney. Get to sing thanks to the coney now as hunter cut then head back for camp, can see fire now.

Halfway back to camp there is a shot so Elan found coney. Also took longer though coney for long way would freeze at my shot. Reach camp first so am grinning, and Nitika is giggling so we shall tease Elan on slow hunt. Also need to skin and cut up coney so hop down and get to work, even get a platter to use.

"Goodness Janet you are fast." Look up at Sarah and smile.

"Been doing since five. Always make moccasin on hunt with Dan, either wear for me or trade. Dan never wear though has gotten better at night move, round eye never pay attention it seem."

"Make stew?" Look over at Nitika then Sarah and we both nod.

"Yes, stew and biscuits. Can use extra coney for morning vittles, make biscuits and gravy." Notice Nitika have feet close to fire and no moccasins. "No moccasins?" Nitika shakes her head.

"Have own teepee now so sit inside there and let Elan go do important warrior things." Elan has come back so get another coney.

"Reckon you make moccasins now. Important warrior thing anymore is find thing to do, not good life and is good life." Nod and sigh.

"Miss my tribe afore the reservation, and like now. Also have house so more to do. Would not mind teepee, especially for hunt but Dan got us a special bedroll, padded and silk sheet."

"Janet attracts the rocks and then lies on me so I feel them." Everybody laugh at this.

Get second coney skinned and quartered in no time then get to work on first coney to cut small. Sarah gets to work on doing up the stew so would put the small bits in there. Get stopped and presented pan to cook in. Well this is new, Amanda would just drop it in the pot and cook it all together though no argue, Sarah know round eye vittles better.

Dan and sergeant set up a spit then get the quartered coney on that and set above fire. About halfway through cutting up the coney meat small Sarah get the pan cooking. Nitika and I are watching this, is different than what we know. Finish cutting up the coney so have Elan take the bone off elsewhere then clean the platter and use to make up camp biscuits.

Nitika and Sarah take interest in this, reckon can do in teepee just as well so teach both. Once they both know and are making up more biscuits I check on the meat. Is all cooked, as checked on by Sarah so go in pot then have pan ready for biscuits. Reckon now is a good time to tease Elan so nudge Nitika and wink, she nod and smile.

"Elan forget what coney look like?" Elan snorts and shakes his head.

"Still not found one when you shot. So kept going until found a coney."

"Forgot what was doing so stare at snow." Elan look at Nitika a short spell then chuckles.

"Found you admiring snow." Nitika tosses up hands.

"Had to find something to do while wait for slow walk." Elan snorts and is laughing, with Nitika so we join in, is odd yet amusing.

"What are they talking about?" Look over at Dan and shrug.

"Reckon in reference to getting blooded. Can take a long spell anymore, need change yet no without taking away what mean." Got three round eye look at me plum confused so giggle. "Blooded means kilt a fella in defense of tribe. No matter what doing if battle is in defense of tribe, attack them or be attack."

"Why is that important?" Elan snorts but let me answer sergeant.

"Is important since chief no attack, they stay with tribe. Second most important in tribe, women first afore you ask. Chief and what defense remain with tribe are tasked with keeping women live. Chief also one who decide on attack so if chief no know what like chief is eager to call for attack." Dan snorts.

"Should have asked that one afore. Reckon would make difference if we had same rule, though like as not war happen anyway, north wanted to stop what south should not do anyway." Sergeant nods.

"When found out about the slavery I thought is good not black." Sarah snorts.

"Also found the bottom of a barrel. When we got report on what was going on afore the war, he went and found bottom of barrel and was put in stockade for two weeks." Look at Dan, then have to ask.

"So you not know was happening?" Sergeant shakes his head.

"Came to this country as boy ya see. We no stay in New York like most so kept going and found small town to set up tater farm. Town like and we like so was all fine and good. Course I not care for being farmer so sign up and join cavalry. To us Irish the only with a horse are the rich. Met Sarah when went for training and she attached to arm. First am thinking is the uniform, was something they warn of afore got shipped off. Stopped caring right quick so we got hitched and been that way since." Sarah snorts then reaches over and swats him.

"He ask about two weeks after training start if is the uniform. Honest at first it was a little bit, he look good in." Wave hand since this sound nice just missing one thing.

"Did you give him a roll afore?" Sarah turns red and nods.

"He got taken to a saloon after the first week and he is charming when full of drink so we got to sample each other." Dan snorts.

"No wonder you keep him full of drink." Sarah shakes her head.

"Me pa was always full of drink and reckon is what seem right to me. Helps this one is sweet on me when full of drink."

Sergeant tosses up his hands then grab Sarah and lays kiss on her. Nitika and I get to minding on the biscuits and checking stew while they do that. When they stop kiss we have biscuits finished and stew looks done, was not quick. Decide on using plates, the stew is not much water so no real reason to pull out bowls.

Get everything onto plates so take one to Dan and have one for me. Sit down with him and lean on since am being good wife and want a roll. We just fall to on our vittles for a spell, no talk since we all is hungry.

"Sergeant what is your name?" Look up at Dan plum confused he no ask afore.

"Angus." Sergeant says though Sarah shake her head.

"Aengus is his name, they change when come to the country." Well so we all try and say his name.

"Oi sergeant is as good a name as hear all day is fitting enough for hunts." Dan is chuckling so nudge him.

"You never ask afore?" Dan nods and winks.

"Have asked, first time he say sergeant. Second time was Angus though he didn't sound happy with but would not say another." Sergeant sighs when Sarah nudges him.

"Ma would step out the door and yell for me. We had a farm house close to town ya see. So the other boys had fun trying to say like she had. Oi was terrible, though also funny. Reckon was reason wanted to be away from the farm, few folk decide name was English and sorta stuck with them and few other who knew different."

"What wrong with Angus?" Sergeant shakes his head.

"Not me name. Was changed since the man doing could not say easy though easy to say. When went for training the man who did came and ask so mark me down with me true name. To the cavalry am Aengus, also fort sergeant so all call me sergeant. Captain say me name when do dances but otherwise am just sergeant. Sorta sticks to a fella." Smile and look up at Dan.

"Reckon get one fella name right." Dan snorts so turn to sergeant. "Aengus not so hard." Sarah smiles though sergeant tosses up his hands.

"If'n you holler that out shall put you over a knee." Grin and go to holler it out then Dan put hand over mouth.

"No, you are not going to do that. If he retires and sticks around then we can call him that.

Pout a little though reckon sergeant is good enough. Also go back to the vittles, we got good vittles. Cooking the meat afore toss in pot is good taste, and made for faster stew. Need remember to do though when at house can get stew going earlier. Finish off the vittles and head for more, also get Dan plate.

Look at Dan plate, look at Dan, then hand both over. Dan snorts then heads for vittles and comes back with good amount for both, though have more than wanted. Look at plate, look at Dan plate then swat Dan and swap plates.

"No with child and no trying to look like Mr. Johnson." Dan snorts and is laughing along with sergeant.

"You are not trying to look like Mrs. Johnson." Sarah says with a grin.

"No Mrs. Johnson." Am plum confused, then Dan lean over in to me.

"Sarah is saying that you are not trying to be large like doc, but you are also not a man so Mrs. works better." Shrug and give vittles a good seeing to.

Vittles finished I get with Sarah and Nitika to get the quartered coney down then work on shredding the meat. We also pour the water out of the stew remaining, can add this to the gravy as well. All that dropped in we clean the plates off and am all beams since feel good to be doing women work.

Dan come and pick me up once we finish and carts me over to our bedroll. Get set down so work on get out of leather, want roll and sleep. Dan no let me get in bedroll yet, he show it off instead and is lovely. Got the blue silk and is two sheet, top and bottom sheet. Top sheet is sewn in at bottom with blanket so can have both or one.

Then we get in since shivering and had poke Dan. Find the padding is quite nice, bit like laying on bed though less give. Dan also not seem ready to do roll so cuddle up with him, is cold and we both shivering.

"If had let dive in we could be doing roll." Dan snorts and gives kiss.

"Wanted to show you the bedroll. In the morning you will be all about do breakfast then pack and go. Reckon am in same since if not as bad you reckon we need reach soon as can." Nod and sigh.

"Much as like tease on, no likely soldier and warrior have accident. Also no return of horse so reckon either they decide to run away be man and wife, or something bad happen no accident." Dan sighs then notice man and wife part and is chuckling.

"Heard tell of fella liking fella just not seen and reckon not what happen."

"Jane ask if had seen." Dan snorts then looks at me.

"You don't like to watch." Shake head.

"No, also no tell just looking. Recall afore reservation had warrior like watch. No mean none to me but he would go around and peak some. Get yell at and go on smiling, reckon joke just he also get ready for roll just peak. Talk him some when he no peak, always say nice thing to me, about moccasin and just cause."

"He wasn't like the not Apache?" Shake head.

"He no after for roll, just nice. Also bonded with gal so he would go peak then drag her into teepee and do same. Tribe allow since no harm and fun, sometimes get a pause in roll mean longer roll."

Dan snorts then hand find his equipment and handle some. Would really like roll out of husband on really nice new bedroll. Dan seem to mind the same since he come down and kiss then push on back and hand go between legs. Both of us getting handled now and is nice, not what want but good enough and definitely getting to need husband.

Get to need husband and am moving about along with pulling on Dan to get above. Dan go with grin then have my husband inside where belong. Moan at this since feel good, and Dan is move now so try and move with. Only try since Dan had grabbed legs and not able move much. So swat my husband and he let go of legs.

Now that can move do so and all is right in land. Husband buried within moving about, move with and stars are on the way. Dan put hands to breasts then come down and kiss so moan into kiss. Dan move so good the stars are coming faster would reckon then jerk and moan since they sorta jump the last little distance to me, move a bit under Dan and moan.

Feeling so good and Dan is just moving so longer roll and like. No help but hope this time put his daughter within. Deep down know is not possible, at least Mr. Gladstone reckons not possible. Course he also say that medicine is not advanced enough to know for sure. Not that matters, am hoping for Dan to put daughter within and tonight would be nice to have.

Suddenly am moaning out, Dan had pull back from kiss and got to move a little better. Stars just dropped right on and no thought possible. Feeling perfectly right I keep moving under my husband enjoying his equipment churning mine. Then Dan falter and am getting warmth within so moan more and move hard as can.

Almost desperate to get my husband where he belong. No get over mind on getting daughter within after this roll. Dan seem to enjoy me trying to get all of his warmth where belong, just stays above and move with a spell. Finally though he rolls us over and put me as cuddle up with him, is fine do need to make vittles and we are go quick.

Wake with a start, someone in camp, so grab up Colt and spring up to find Nitika getting up. Look about and is good time for up so put Colt back then work on getting in tracking leather. Coat on go and help get the wood together for fire. That done realize Sarah not up and not sure if want help or not so go over and poke.

"The sun isn't out." Snort and giggle, happy that Sarah at least wake easy.

"Up this early to cook for men, usual do hunt but got coney for vittles so we make. No wish help shall let be." Sarah sighs and looks about.

"I'll get up." Smile and head over to fire.

At first all we do is sit around fire and get warm. That done we get to work on the biscuits. Since camp biscuits can make the dough in one bowl then all make into biscuit together. Get the pan warmed up and start to cook the biscuit then realize, men not up and gravy is fast. Well that reminds so grab up the pot and check in, top on so naught extra.

Set the pot down and add a little water and flour to make into gravy. Sarah get to stirring on that so we are good, but still no men.

"No think can leave on fire." Sarah looks up and shakes her head.

"Gravy looks about ready and need them up. Janet can you wake them?" Nod and grin since have good way.

Collect bit of snow then over to Elan and drop on face. He sit up sputtering then shoot eye daggers while Nitika giggles. Do same to sergeant and he sit up sputtering though eyes no open, look at Sarah and get shaken head. Well then grab up more snow and press in to face so now sergeant is sputtering with eye daggers and Sarah laugh.

Move to Dan and he aware, working on getting pants on so pull blanket and sheet down to see. Earns a groan and swat but do get to see my husband bare and so like to. Back over to fire and we are getting the plates done up. Dan sits so take two plate over to him and give one then sit and lean on.

"Why did you yank the blanket down?" Snort and smile up at Dan.

"Like to see bare and no let much. Is nice to see what bring so much pleasure, and Balik." Dan just look a spell then sighs and put arm around.

"Reckon get the same just until now always been in our room." Sarah turns red and nods then swats sergeant.

"Not something supposed to share." Sergeant tosses up his hands.

"Oi why not?" Sarah looks at me and we both roll our eyes.

"Cause better if not whole town know every you give roll to husband." Dan snorts and leans on me.

"Janet your English is getting worse." Sigh and shake head.

"Am worried on the lost hunt. No already dead soon will be reckon and best know." Sarah nods.

"I'm not sure which is worse, finding them shot or finding them injured and we were not fast enough." Sergeant sighs.

"Find them shot, if accident is bad but just something that happen. If shot we then get to track down who shot and ask why if Janet not just shoot first." Nod then well best ask on this.

"If was shot is sheriff duty or soldier?" Dan and sergeant shrug.

123456...9