Longwood Third Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet are you sure you are not trying to be large like Mr. Johnson?" I give Dan the best answer to the question, shoot some eye daggers.

Dan return with bowl with stew as wanted so smile at and see to on the vittles. Dan got more in his bowl than I did so giggle in between bites. Dan sighs then swat on head and returns to his vittles. Sarah looks over with smile a time or two then sergeant lean and says something to her. She just laughs for a while and Dan swat me on head again.

"Dan what was that for?" Dan snorts and grins.

"Reckon Sarah is laughing about something you did." Look up at Dan, then look at bowls and empty so pounce.

We are just rolling around poking and pinching for a spell. Most all of us are laughing, perhaps all hard to keep track. After the spell we stop, mostly since tired and only fun for so long. End up atop Dan when we stop so just stay right there. He is comfortable and my husband, supposed to lay on him, Dan has different idea, grabs hold and works us around to be sitting.

"Sergeant a thought struck, how likely would a division get an order to advance on like as not injun forces and then try to recruit a scout from this reservation without speaking to captain?" Sergeant sighs and shakes his head.

"A full division would not bother, they would go to the range of the tribe called to remove spread out and sweep." Wave my hand.

"Sweep?" Sergeant sighs.

"Would spread out and systematically search the region the tribe or tribes are in. If one group encounters injun the rest would move in. See this is not likely to happen, cavalry would be used instead of infantry." Elan waves his hand.

"Why is there infantry?" Sergeant snorts.

"Infantry are what is used to hold regions and locations. Cavalry would clear then the infantry moves in. No cavalry have done a sweep, we get reports on this." Look up at Dan and sigh since know what this means.

"So rogue military and shall have slaughter?" Dan nods, sergeant nods.

"Ach lass that is the size of it. Reckon shall need write letter for Elan to deliver, we shall need reinforcement." Dan shrugs making me look up at him.

"Depends on how many men this general has with him. Up to about thirty we can handle like as not." Sarah has big frown so poke Dan.

"Shush Dan, sergeant write letter, shall get reinforcement. Ask for force of Apache, no need attack right away can sweep the military." Sergeant sighs and nods.

"Not liking involving the Apache for rogue military forces but reckon little choice, we don't have much in military forces here." Elan waves his hand.

"Little help if slow by dead soldier." Look at Elan, then look at Nitika and smile.

"Put soldier on horse, you two share horse and go fast as horse wish." Elan smiles and nods.

"Try and not let the soldiers use lanterns." Elan look at Dan moment then sigh and nods.

"Yes shall make sure to say no lantern if take that long to return." Sergeant snorts.

"Shall take that long, two days fast trot for most of way means even if you gallop back will take most of day."

"Bring bow, we shall do proper." Elan look at me moment then shakes head.

"If we do proper is after sun appear." Look at Dan, then back to Elan and grin.

"Can stretch for lighting with sun?" Elan nods.

"If you don't do slaughter first, know you do night attack." Just point at Dan and shrug, Elan snorts.

Dan looks at me a moment then rolls his eyes and slings me over his shoulder. Giggling I wave to everyone as he takes me over to our bedroll. Reckon be better to do the clean up with Sarah and Nitika just Sarah yells after to not worry about it. So with that set aside I get out of my leather fast as Dan gets out of his clothes.

Then we are diving under the blanket and getting situated, along with cuddling together and shivering. Is cold still so little hard to jump right to the roll, though Dan seems to have other idea, he rolls us around so am cuddled on him.

"Janet there is one thing I don't get." Look up at Dan and he seem to not wish to say anything yet.

"What one thing?"

"Well you don't seem to care that you are in naught, but when comes to a roll you don't like anyone hearing us let alone see." Sigh and put head back on Dan's chest.

"Dan, injun young go about in naught during summer. When come of age we tend to wear cloth. For us gals it is so we can wear undergarments for bleeding time. Have heard that used we wore loin cloth for then. Men wore naught for summer. Round eye come and we change to not be shot, no matter to round eye, we are not round eye." Dan nods and puts hand over mouth.

"So you don't mind being in naught because it is what you know. Why do you not like when folk know you had roll?"

"No mind, mind when speak on. This not only wife please husband in corner booth." Dan chuckles a little while.

"I've heard about that. Reckon I can understand the sentiment, is embarrassing when fellas ask why we had a roll in a place."

"Tell truth, was your idea." Dan snorts and swats me on the nose.

"Was not my idea to have you in the corner booth, also not my idea in the kitchen of the saloon."

"Dan, outhouse, came for roll there. Always when give roll during day because speak deserve roll." Dan is silent for a short spell then snorts.

"Honest, I want to catch these guys so you speak better and I don't have to think about what you said." Groan and swat Dan a few times, is embarrassing that he said that.

Dan seems to decide now is good time for roll, he pull atop so am laying on and feel him starting to rise to ready. Oddest husband, is starting to rise while swatting at him. Not that I can deny have a rather good need for him, just once in the evening after supper is a little hard on me. So am moving atop my husband rubbing our equipment together.

He has risen to ready and am almost at the desperate need for husband. Raise up a little then settle atop with moan, have husband buried where he belong. At first just lie on Dan enjoying feel of him. Dan reach up and grab hold to have me move, reckon not suppose to do that but did bury him so did say yes to a roll.

Moving the little Dan is making feel good but would like more so take over and move best as can. Dan seem to be enjoying since he is all smile now, also handsome husband who feel good where he is so lean down and kiss. Feeling stars coming in a long ways to go way I move faster and this feel good.

Breasts rubbing, kissing, and the movement atop husband have me moving toward stars. Would like sit up and ride proper but is cold and no enjoyment. So just lay atop and move far as can enjoying my husband churning up my equipment. Kiss stop so Dan nods to the side asking if want husband to ride, do but not yet so shake head and keep churning.

Spell longer and the stars fall on me so am now moaning and can't move well. Dan grins then rolls us over so he can do ride. Am liking this idea since he is moving right away. His equipment churns mine up something proper and the stars just stay there for a spell. Just laying under my wonderful Dan moaning along to his churning equipment legs not stay around even.

Finally the stars fade enough that can hook legs and move better with Dan. Dan seem to like since his hands go to my breasts and is handling them. Really enjoying this so move a little harder on Dan to get stars to come back. Dan smile at this, reckons wants stars to fall on me again, but then stiffens up and feel warmth.

Groan come out and well give an answering moan, my husband is filling me up. He is going where he belong and perhaps this time shall give him a babe. Once Dan finishes with warmth he stay there, no mind have arms around and feel right. Eventually though Dan roll off and pull with so am cuddled.

"Perhaps put daughter within." Dan sighs and swats me on the head.

"You are fixated." Look up at Dan.

"Wish give daughter."

"Reckon closer to you want a daughter." Nod and smile.

"Yes like granddaughter, daughter better." Dan snorts.

"Doesn't make you feel as old." Nod and sigh.

"Wish Coyote let go of tail."

"Wish you had a better past, but then reckon we would not have met." Look up at Dan then move to give kiss.

"Am happy." Dan smiles at me then we settle down to sleep.

Wake with start, someone in camp so pull Colt and look about. Nitika is up and sky is starting to lighten. Sigh and get up to get in leather, reckon best to see about a coney so not do same stew. Nitika head for the wood to get a fire started while get dressed. When finish go and help her so we have a fire and can get warm.

"Coney hunt?" Look up and nod.

"Reckon best to have meat for when stop." Nitika smiles.

"What about these vittles?"

"Pancakes, will show how. Asides need honey or syrup no use much." Sarah comes and sits with us.

"What are we doing with pancakes?" Both look at me so shrug.

"Reckon can do bacon, have egg." Sarah smile at that.

"Egg, bacon, and pancake sounds like a right proper morning vittles. They only do bacon and pancakes in the fort."

"Try holler cookie, they listen." I say as I get up to two giggles then head for Winchester.

Just walk for a spell, the coney around camp would reckon move since we are here. Almost a mile away now and I get movement in a bush, so take knee. Little brushing at the snow then coney poke out of bush. Wait a short spell for little to appear and no little coney so raise rifle and shoot, coney head crumple a little.

Singing in thanks I head over and hunter cut the coney. Heading back to camp I can't help but ponder on the size of the group we will run into and just can't reckon on being that large. Would be why we have the soldier out of the fissure, he learn on the why of collecting injun and speak against. Not sure on the why of the soldier from fort no speak against.

That part is a little puzzling. Elan say he is nice, not seeing an injun hater being nice to injun. Course he could be trying to keep them both alive so going along with now. Just don't think that will work. Now back at camp so plop down and get to work on the coney, need to have cooked some afore we move on.

Once finished cutting up coney and have skin preparing for moccasin we set to on the vittles. Round about when we are getting the eggs and bacon going in one pan and third pancake cooking in other, we get joined at fire. Reckon now is as good a time as any to speak on my thoughts.

"Sergeant, how big soldier get away no remark?" Sergeant just looks a spell then sighs and shrugs.

"Depends greatly on if they are all from the same unit. Reckon you been thinking on the size of the group, did same. Not reckon to have more than say a score." Dan sighs.

"Janet why do you think we have the dead soldier?"

"Soldier learn or figure why collecting injun. Speak against down fissure." Plenty of nods to that.

"Dan was Janet this bad at English when you met her?" Sarah asks to get a shaken head.

"Actually worse, half the time she would say a word then a Tsalagi word. She spoke in a full sentence with half the words Tsalagi, she hasn't taught me most of the language so I still have no idea what she was saying then." Toss up hands and throw pebble at Dan.

"Dan taught all." Dan snorts then gapes a short spell.

"Not many words." Nitika snorts.

"Dan, Apache have one word for all rivers. No matter creek or river, is still one word to use on. We tend to name big rivers but it's still just one word for the river itself. We all have different names for the spirits, Coyote example is not Coyote to Apache, same for Cherokee, we just use Coyote to not confuse the round eye."

Vittles are done so we load up the plates then take them to our husband. Just sit and lean on Dan a short spell eating vittles. Pancake are enjoyable to me, spread butter on then put a little honey and all good. Dan have different idea, takes the syrup and pours on so leaks off. Sergeant and Sarah do the same though all smiles at pancakes.

"Nitika marry Elan?" Nitika shakes her head.

"We are bonded in old tradition, preacher at fort did not want to do marriage and Father Darren is busy. Two weeks from now is earliest can do, did not want group marriage." Nod and smile at that, did not have group marriage with Dan and is nicer.

"Nicer no group."

"Father Darren has said he likes it better now. More followers and is pondering on enlarging the church." Look up at Dan.

"Whole town stop day?" Dan nods.

"Reckon good portion of Apache come as well. So many men we can have church done up in a day. Keep you gals busy with vittles as well, reckon be a good time to make up tater salad." Ponder on that a bit then shrug.

"Reckon all cook." Dan nods.

"Like your tater salad." Beam at my husband.

"What does Janet do different in her tater salad?" Look over at Sarah and shrug.

"Jane share tater, onion, and mayonnaise. Amanda same with mustard and hard egg. Do Amanda." Sarah ponders a bit then nods with a smile.

"Does sound better."

Vittles are finished so we set to on getting soldier atop horse. Horse not happy with this but allow, good horse. Sergeant says train well for cavalry, I reckon closer to horse get treat when do right and like treat. Sneak a full stick of licorice to horse once get soldier atop and horse neigh at. Sergeant then give Elan mess of jerky since getting back will take good portion of day.

Having idea I go and get out two sticks of chocolate to give to Nitika. Get beam for that, shared bites with her and reckon she enjoy just as much. Then go over to horses and say how need them get to fort fast as can. Give both licorice for and get two head toss so horse do. Beam and rub at them some then Elan get on and pull up Nitika.

Also notice how most of Nitika leg are showing so reckon shall need have Dolly make a dress expand for horse afore can ride in dress. Notice Sarah not have problem with showing most leg, though skirt and enjoy the sundress. Reckon since is women wear and not whore wear so not thought of as whore yet am woman.

Once Elan and Nitika have gone for fort with letter promised we set about cleaning up and packing camp. Once we finish cleaning and packing everything go on horse and we follow horse. Just ride for a spell and reckon may as well ask.

"Sergeant, reckon missing soldier follow order?" Sergeant looks at me for a spell then shrugs.

"Taught to listen to orders, honest according to what the new recruits have said they are taught to listen to order and no worry since order make them not responsible." Plum confused so look at Dan.

"Janet he means if a soldier is given order to shoot dead someone is not murder on soldier. Man who gives the order is guilty of murder." Shake head, is plum wrong.

"Dan that wrong. Just cause order not mean should."

Dan sighs, sergeant sighs and both shrug but no more speak on. Just ride on a spell longer, so long a spell the shadows are starting to get long when notice, there are men hiding. Not just men, these are soldiers and spread out.

"Dan soldiers hide." Dan curses as am pulling Winchester.

Clicks of loading in fresh bullet have pinto ear tucking back and we pick up speed. Sergeant shout something to soldiers that have one stand pulling up rifle. Just shoot him since if pulling up rifle means no like injun and shall no like right back. Rest move to aim on and shoot as am singing and reload Winchester.

Shoot second as bullets whistle past so good aim but not good enough on soldier. Dan shoot one and sergeant shoot. Reloaded again so shoot another then am up at the line of them so hop from pinto to get snort. Put Winchester back since at this range pistol work fine and more bullet. Move on sly a teensy since they know am here but have sergeant and Dan coming.

Reckon work since first come up on not facing and have rifle up. Shoot him twice and keep moving on. Dan shoot another and sergeant is shouting something, not sure what since am singing and not hear well. Another soldier stand up with rifle so shoot twice more and he fall though no dead since not close.

Another shoot from Dan and no answer shoot so reckon we got all. Sergeant come up and hop off horse ahead. Seem to be talking to someone, the shot soldier would reckon. As get closer sergeant put hand up so no go farther but do hear conversation.

"Sorry sergeant not see you afore the fool injun charge. Reckon we got it and good shooting from you."

"How many men you got at your camp and why are you collecting injun along with set up an enemy territory picket?" Man snort then cough some so shot good.

"Enemy territory since on edge of reservation. Know you need look like you care for the things just they are stupid little heathens, can't do naught but take meat from hard working Christians." Not letting that one stand, pull Bowie and move up.

"Janet now don't be killing." Smile at sergeant then smile down at soldier.

"No kill, shall show fool meaning of pain. Shall answer."

Fool is leering at me so hit with hand holding Bowie. Sends him sprawling to ground so can hop atop and wave Bowie in his face.

"Shall no mention taking vittles, skip to simple thrust and twist, answer question and no pain."

Afore the soldier can say anything scoot back and shove knife in belly then twist. He screams for a spell then relax hold so no twist and he pants.

"How many in camp?"

"Please sergeant get the thing off me." He manage to say between pants so twist knife harder.

Soldier is screaming and shaking under, make staying atop little hard but am smiling. Sergeant look at with frown but stay right there.

"Ach son answer the question, reckon Cherokee Janet know more than just that to do and shall if no answer." Smile at sergeant.

"Not Apache share, along with tribe, overheard them teaching a just of age warrior. Would not mind doing the fire lean but do wish answer not dead yet." Sergeant gawks a moment then let go of knife so no more twist.

"Not Cherokee Janet."

Snort and giggle then pull Bowie out and shove new place afore twisting. Man screams for a spell afore relaxing grip and just lies there sobbing. Dan had come up at some point, notice now since he move up to look down at the soldier.

"Janet you are being a little cruel."

"Dan soldier no like injun and insult. Shall return favor and use old way, this is used on weak warrior to show the remaining enemy they shall die soon." Dan is gawking at me now, sergeant shakes his head then leans over the soldier.

"Oi son I hate to watch this, can't imagine how feel. Janet does not lie, if she say answer question and no more pain then no more pain if you answer, how many in the camp?"

"Score or so." He manages to gasp out so pull Colt and shoot him.

"Janet suppose they have Gatling gun, should have let us ask that one." Look up at sergeant and shrug.

"Reckon they know where we are and will reinforce this side of camp, shall attack from different." Sergeant opens mouth then shuts since there is a horn playing a tune.

Get answering tunes getting groan out of sergeant so look at him.

"The call was for seeing which pickets are intact."

Shrug then hear new tune going. This one quite short, two notes would reckon though extended. Get more answering tunes and sergeant shakes head.

"Just pulled back the pickets, no telling how many men are in the camp now." Look up at Dan then over to sergeant.

"Will they expect night attack?"

"Not reckon they would, Sioux only injun we know do and they don't often." Shake my head.

"All injun will, depends on what is decided on enemy. Sioux do not think night attack wrong for any reason. Would reckon Sioux not strong though not attack Sioux either."

"Janet your English got better." Look over at Sarah, she is standing nearby with horse reins.

"Was worried on what happen. Know now and not something to worry on. Soldier no know injun well so easy slaughter." Dan sighs but doesn't say anything, then swat on head.

1...456789