Look What I Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to change?" He asked

"Ooh, I didn't bring any other outfits, I figured I would be too nervous changing in the car."

He smiled and took my hand, "Don't be nervous. You are a beautiful woman, there is nothing you should be worried about." He chuckled but I was still nervous, and we walked back to the parking lot. He took a few pictures of us together, we were very close, my hair was on his face. He put his camera away and put the bag in his car. We were quiet. I watched as he took my hands again. My hands looked so feminine in his. My long pink nails looked perfect nestled in his slight grip. "Can I take you out to dinner?" He looked at his watch, "An early dinner?"

Ava probably wouldn't be home until later, but I couldn't walk in the house dressed like this with her on the couch. She didn't like seeing me dressed up. It all happened in the background with her, it was fine, actually, that is what I preferred. I didn't want 'Sabrina' and Ava to ever meet again. I made a quick call and then told Alexander yes.

***

I had never been in a restaurant dressed as a woman, I had never been anywhere with someone dressed up either. Today had a lot of firsts, I was taking my crossdressing to the next level. This was definitely what was supposed to happen next. I felt different sitting with Alexander, I felt no one was thinking I was anything but a woman out on a date with a man. I felt I was passing extremely well.

I wanted to ask him if this was a date, I wanted to ask if he liked my nails or eyes or the smell of my perfume. I knew if he told me I would be embarrassed and probably hide in the men's room until someone chased me out and helped me to the ladies. He ordered us drinks and we talked. He showed me the pictures he took of me, some he thought were very impressive. He sent everything to my email address.

We had, surprisingly, an awful lot in common. We liked going to the movies, going to new restaurants, going to museums and malls. We both like the same wine, the same colors, and had the same star sign, we even went to the same college, though he was five years older than me. I could tell we also liked each other.

He told me that women with blonde hair were his favorite. I smiled, my blonde hair floating around my face. I wanted to tell him I loved tall men with dark hair and eyes, with strong hands and chest, with a smile that was focused on me, and me alone. I couldn't, I didn't say too much the entire dinner. He thinks I'm shy and mysterious.

We finished I was now in his car. I had my legs crossed and my hands on my lap, I couldn't stop playing with my hem. I was in the car of a man I met once before, Ava would probably say I was taking a chance, and I was. He took me back to the parking lot to get my Chevy. We parked behind it. He took my hand and helped me out of his. I was suddenly in his arms.

"We should do this again." He said, his lips dangerously close to mine.

"Um, okay." I felt myself shiver, I felt goosebumps on my sleeveless arms.

He kissed me lightly on my lips. He took my hand and we walked. "I'm guessing this is your car. Blue like your eyes." He was close to me again. We were next to the only other car in the lot, I think it was mine. He kissed me again. This time I opened my mouth and let him in. His hands went down to my back, mine around his neck, I felt myself lean into him. We stopped kissing and looked at each other, I started to giggle.

He smiled looking at my lips. "I'm sorry that I kiss funny."

I smiled even bigger, "That's okay." And I went in for another, I was enjoying myself. I was getting very hard in my panties. I was tucked into a tight pair of panties and I could feel myself getting wet. I could feel my pantyhose start to rub against his legs. He moved and sat on the hood of my car and I leaned into him, my full weight now off my high heels and now on him.

He kissed my cheek and neck, he ran his face into my hair. "You know," He kissed my ear and whispered into it. "I think you have the most beautiful hair, and it smells wonderful."

I couldn't believe he said that, it made me feel so good, and all of a sudden I started to cum. I was having an orgasm, a sissygasm, I have had one before but now I was in the arms of a man. I felt the crotch of my panties get wet. I felt them filling up with cum, I felt him exploring my neck with his mouth and then my breasts with his hands. I was breathing all ragged and I tentatively slipped my hand down to his crotch. I held his manhood so lightly, he was so hard, he was getting harder in my hand. I then gripped it. My orgasm was lasting so long. I pulled back to look at him, I couldn't believe I was with a man, why did I wait so long for this. I played with his cock and then I put my hair in his face, I lightly let it swirl around him. I felt him kissing me and enjoying my hair surrounding him. I started to pump and push on his cock harder, I felt I was being a slut, this was only our first date. Maybe our second, I suddenly didn't care I felt his lips on my neck, I felt him cum. His cock started to throb and his jeans were getting wet. He was calling my name, as I was making him cum with my hands and long fingernails. I pushed my body into him and felt his cock push against my corset. I ground into him hard as his manhood finished its orgasm. He put his hands on my ass and pulled me in tight, we kissed.

I didn't want to say goodnight.

***

On the way home in the car, I was still so excited. I had to pull over and reposition myself in my panties, being with Alexander made me so over-excited. I would have to wear something different next time I was with him, maybe my Spanx which held me in better. My confidence in the car was so high, I glanced at every male that existed around me. I smiled at the men in their cars, I ignored the ones watching me from the sidewalk, I imagined every one of them making out with me against the car. The hood hot, me sweating and taking off my top, exposing my breasts, letting their cocks out of their zippers to let them breathe.

What the hell was happening to me, I had to get home, I had to cum again. I had to stop thinking of men.

I came twice while watching myself in my mirror, once dressed in flowers and once in my lingerie. I focused on my hair, that's what Alexander loved. I focused next on my legs, my long nails raking from top to bottom. One little touch and I was cumming once again all over my pantyhose. I was so out of breath, I was exhausted, I felt incredible and I never felt like this before.

I made a quick dinner for Ava and then went to de-girl myself. I was in the shower and I was getting hard again. This was ridiculous, how could being with a man take my libido into overdrive. I came all over my terracotta tiles in the shower. I had to pause and breathe. I slipped on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, nothing feminine on me tonight, I don't think my body would be able to handle it.

"I'm home. What's for dinner?"

Ava was in a playful mood after she ate, she washed and got changed. She was still wearing the boots that I knew she wore for Mr. Welles. He had a thing for leather, rubber, and vinyl. Ava usually needed sex on Fridays, I shouldn't have gone out today. I should have stayed home, but who was I kidding I wouldn't have traded today for anything. Not even a night with Ava and her boots.

"I was thinking," She walked into the kitchen while I was cleaning, "We could do it right here on the table." She banged, laughing.

I turned and looked at her I was flustered, I stuttered when I answered her. "I, um I, don't know, I'm so tired," I told her, I wasn't even lying. After a little back and forth she sat on the couch and pulled off her leggings, but put back on the boots. She laughed saying I was acting weird. I wouldn't look in her eyes I concentrated on her body. I got on the floor and bent down, I licked her until she came. She screamed and I stayed soft. My little cock didn't move the entire time, it stayed buried in my white briefs.

I dreamt about Alexander's hard cock the entire night, I woke up wet in the morning.

***

Office Midtown, NYC

"What the hell did you do to him on Friday." She asked.

The man in the sports jacket shrugged, "Nothing unusual. Can we start calling her by her name?"

"Ha, listen to you. Sounds like you are falling in love with Sabrina already."

"Mmm, funny, what happened?"

The woman stood up and sat on the desk, "Well, SHE was so flustered again, I just love that, there wasn't any way we were having any penetration that night. I made her go down on me instead."

He picked up the dildo that was on the desk. "How long has this been here, can't you put it away."

The woman laughed and put it into her bag, "I guess I will take it home, leave it somewhere to make HER nervous."

The man stood up getting ready to leave. "Be nice, don't do anything mean."

She made a face, she didn't really care, "Well, I guess you're ready for the next step?"

He turned back near the door, he let the older man into the office, "I am, and I can't wait."

***

The week was quiet, Alexander and I texted quite a bit, but he was too busy to get together. When he called me I was getting so hot talking to him. I was watching myself in the mirror and I was blushing every time he complimented me, especially when he told me he loved my hair in the pictures. One day I was wearing a tight black and white striped sweater dress, he would love me in this. I was so happy that I was still all dressed up like a hot woman, I had been to the park that morning and it was so different without him. I felt more relaxed and safer with the company, in the company of a man.

We went over all the pictures, he had taken, he had taken so many. We looked at them on our computers. There were also some of us together that he took with a timer, and I thought we made a great couple. He was making me giggle, I was getting a little excited. He wanted to take more pictures of me, he wanted to see me, take me out to dinner again, to a movie, to a fashion show. He wanted to pick me up at the house.

Fuck.

***

Ava had been the opposite of quiet this week, she had been constantly making fun of me, or teasing me with an inside joke that I knew nothing about. Then one night she called from work and told me she was bringing a guest home to sample my cooking. She told me to make something special.

It was already late and I had to go out shopping. I picked up some steaks and vegetables and found some great sushi for an appetizer. Once home I was cooking and getting everything ready, she hardly ever brought anyone home for dinner. If anything she would go out to eat at one of her favorite places in the city. I didn't mind, she always warned me, and she always called on her way home. She didn't want to run into my female self, we had a foolproof system.

I was setting the table and then started filling up the dishwasher, and then I saw it. All the way in the back, just waiting for a rinse cycle.

The front door opened, I had my favorite and only dildo in my hands. It had been missing for over three weeks and it winds up in the dishwasher, Ava was playing games with me. I wish she never had seen it, I was so careless. I heard someone walking in so I put it into the freezer. I hid the seven-inch cock behind some chicken cutlets, hidden by ice cream, frozen vegetables, and ice.

I was shaking, I was blushing, I turned around and Ava and Mr. Welles were behind me. I closed the door and I turned a little too quick, I was just rearranging things in the freezer, no big deal.

"Did we surprise you?" Ava asked as she handed me a box of cookies. Mr. Welles took my free hand, he had a huge smile on his bearded face. He liked when I was around them, he felt a little superior. We all knew that Ava and he were sleeping together, it wasn't a big secret. He then put two bottles of wine on the table and the two of them went back into the living room. I just stood there, my heart was racing like crazy and my little 'clit' was withered to next to nothing.

I brought out two glasses of wine and went to get rid of the cock in the freezer.

"Come, sit down with us." Ava smiled, I didn't like being with the two of them, I always felt uncomfortable. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat on the chair, leaving the two of them close on the couch. She was practically on his lap.

"This wine is from a client," He told me, "We did a job for them recently. I was very proud of Ava, she came through at the last minute." He kissed her, I knew he probably loved her. I didn't really know how much of this was one of her games and how much was a real relationship. "I now have something for you, it's from the same client."

He handed me a small box. I took it and looked at him, then Ava. "Thank you," I told them.

"Open it first, then thank Randolph." She shook her head, I wasn't too good at receiving gifts either. I was too shy for it. I felt uncomfortable, I rather give them.

I opened the box, the light hit it just right, to cause a spectrum, I got really embarrassed and smiled a slanted smile at them. "It's very nice thank you."

"Let's see them, c'mon." Ava was wiggling her fingers at me so I gave her the box. She took the item out of the silk cushion they were pinned to, they were earrings. Diamond earrings. "You know these cost a fortune, Randolph thought of you when the client gave them to us. We know how you like to dazzle, heh. Me, I'm not wearing anything that dangles." She laughed and handed them back to me. "Put them on."

I looked at her, I was wearing slacks and a shirt, my hair was slicked down and in a rubber band. I was, unfortunately, wearing pantyhose and panties tonight, but I wasn't going to put on earrings.

"They are replicas of Marie Antoinette's diamond earrings. The real ones are in the Smithsonian in Washington. They will go great with your hair." He smiled.

"I told Randolph how long your blonde locks have gotten, Though we can't tell right now." They looked at each other and drank their wine. "Come on."

I had pierced ears, Ava didn't like that I had them. I got one at a time thinking I was being clever... I wasn't. I then told her I was always losing my clip-on's, she didn't care.

They were prodding me to wear them, so I took a deep breath and put them in my ears. They slipped right in, they were heavy. I couldn't wait to show Alexander. I couldn't wait to wear them with one of my new dresses. I had a bracelet that would even match.

"Look how fast they went in," Ava laughed, "You are such a girl."

Randolph moved up from the couch, "Take your hair out of the band, let us see how you look."

I felt a little sick, he had never seen me as a woman. I am sure Ava had shown him pictures, she had some on her phone. Sometimes when we went out she would show the women in the stores or waiters and waitresses and tell them it was my sister. She would tease me, she loved doing that. She was doing that to me now. I hated when they acted like this.

I took my hair out of the rubber band and instinctively shook it. I felt it around my face, got into my eyes, fell on my shoulder. The earrings tinkled as I moved. I felt so embarrassed, but I was enjoying the weight of the diamonds on my ears. They were quite long, they were teardrop-shaped and very feminine. I'm sure they were shining, the diamonds glistening in the light of the living room. I closed my eyes and felt them and my hair. I looked feminine even with no makeup, something happened to my lips and eyes when I presented as a female, I could feel myself pursing my lips and then I opened my eyes. They were watching me.

"Very nice, they bring out the blue in your eyes," He told me, I couldn't tell if he was just trying to get a rise out of me. Ava just shook her head, she knew I would put them on. I hated saying no. They became bullies when the two of them were together, but this is the first time since they first met, that they were here in our home. I started to ignore them, I crossed my legs as they talked to me, I could feel the nylon.

I excused myself and went into the kitchen. Once behind the wall, I rearranged my crotch, for some reason I was so hard.

***

The two of them made me wear the earrings throughout dinner, complimenting me the whole time. Ava even gave me her necklace to wear. It was thick and white gold like the earrings. Like it was normal for a husband to be wearing long dangling earrings and other jewelry during dinner with guests. Ava even told me that I could change into one of my dresses if I wanted. I just looked at her, trying to tell her to stop with my pleading eyes. After a while I started to make-believe I WAS wearing one of my long dresses, it was better, it was so much more comfortable. I just concentrated on my pantyhose. I couldn't wait to show off for Alexander, he would be so much nicer. I couldn't wait until this night was over.

Dinner was done, I made coffee, they bought cookies which I rearranged onto one of my new ceramic plates. I could hear the earrings clink and jangle as I moved. I was constantly moving the hair out of my eyes, putting it behind my ears. Randolph was watching me every time I touched it. They both caught me making little feminine moves, I couldn't stop it.

I was pouring coffee and Ava was in the kitchen.

"Randolph come here a moment." She called and I watched him get up. He was the opposite of me, he would never let his wife make him wear earrings in front of guests.

They walked out with a bottle of Lemoncello, I kept it in the freezer with the vodka. Shit, I kept it in the freezer. Two extra things were now on the table. "What the fuck is this?" She said.

My favorite dildo was now on the table next to the alcohol. I'm sure it had some journey the last couple of weeks. I picked it up and looked at the two of them, I was shaking, I hurried into my room. The cock was freezing. They were teasing me. I went under the covers. I ignored the knocks at my door the rest of the night. I didn't even wake up when they were fucking.

***

I woke up with my fingers around the silicone cock. It was like a security blanket. I got up and affixed it to the mirror. I missed it these last couple of weeks.

I took a shower, I put on my makeup, I fixed my hair, and got all dressed up. I was feeling indifferent, I was feeling sexy. I was going to call Alexander.

I had on my bra and nude Spanx pantyhose, I loved how they felt over the hip pads. They were tight and kept everything well hidden. Today, I wore only a white tank top. My breasts were pushed together with tape causing a nice effect. I had the most enticing cleavage, just a little bit. I had on a short navy-colored mini skirt. Almost my entire leg would be exposed, I wanted to show off. I slipped into four-inch high heel sandals. They weren't easy to walk in, not as easy as my seven or even, ten-inch platforms, but they were so feminine and they made my legs look incredible.

I stood in front of my mirror, I was playing with my hair. I got on my knees and slowly made my way to my seven-inch friend. I winked at the hot girl in the mirror, with the great hair and breasts hanging. I held onto my breasts as I slowly took the dick into my mouth. I started sucking, I pulled off, and started licking. I kissed the length of its hardness. I wondered how big was Alexander's cock? I only remember what I felt through the denim, I imagined he was bigger than this, I would be gagging the first time I put him into my mouth. Moments later I started cumming. My lips looked so sexy wrapped around a cock. I pulled off and smiled, happy I did a great job. I cleaned myself but I was satisfied with the little wet patch in the Spanx.

I wish I had the guts to wear this type of outfit with Ava and her boyfriend especially last night. It would show them that I didn't care for their games or even their relationship. I was mature enough to ignore them anyway. I was an adult 'woman' and they were acting like children.