Look What I Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava called.

"I want you to wear the earrings today that Randolph gave you."

"What? Okay." I was going to wear them anyway.

"Are you going out?" I could hear her talking to someone, she wasn't alone, this was going to be a game of hers and I didn't like it.

"I, I think so."

"I want a picture, maybe a couple. We want to see how nice the earrings look, we were talking to the client this morning and we told him I gave the jewelry to my best friend."

"Your best friend?"

"That's what I told him, then we looked up how much they cost. Don't lose them." She hung up and I called Alexander.

***

I was at the park, I was looking in my rearview mirror. I parted my hair on the side so one earring would dangle and be seen. The rest of my hair was over my left shoulder. I slipped on my sunglasses and fixed my little necklace. I put on more lipstick, I liked doing this in the car, in the mirror, or in my compact. Now, since meeting a man, I liked looking around and noticing someone watching me. This morning I smiled at two men. They smiled back. I took two pictures and sent them to Ava.

I had a thermal bag next to me, I had two hot cups in my holder and a bag on the floor. I called Alexander and told him I was bringing coffee this morning. I felt different, I felt itchy. I felt like I had a scratch that I couldn't reach, one that everyone else knew about and I didn't. I felt I had a sign on my back, placed there by Ava and Randolph, I was going to ask Alexander to take the sign off and then scratch my back.

"Good morning."

I was in a daze, I jumped, I smiled. "Hi."

He helped me out of the door, he put his arms around me and we kissed cheeks. It was nice. I told him I had one thing I wanted to do before he took me away from here. He planned to go to his studio, he wanted to show me his equipment. I wanted to say thank you first.

"Can you hold this?" I told him as I gave him the contents of the thermal bag, it was heavy, I carried the rest. I put my black bag over my arm. He followed me, he was glancing at my ass and legs when I turned around. I wore this skirt mainly for me. I wanted to look like a woman going to her neighborhood park on a Wednesday morning. I was glad that Alexander liked it too.

I saw them.

"Can you do something for me?" I stopped and stood next to him, we were getting closer to all the mothers with their baby carriages, and toys and pocketbooks. "Can you say all this is from you?"

He gave me a cute look, a little smile came to his face. He looked into my eyes and then he kissed me on the lips. "Sure."

We walked up to the two full benches, there were seven mothers today and four carriages. Some babies on laps.

"Good morning ladies," Alexander spoke, they all looked up and smiled. "We brought you breakfast." He glanced at me. He then put the large box of coffee on the empty bench, I placed the cups and the milk and sugars next to it. I even had small cups of yogurt and fruit.

One of the women stood up, I had seen her so many times in the last two years. "Thank you, that's so nice." She took his hand and he told her his name she then smiled at me. We helped them get coffee and I rocked a couple of carriages while they poured milk.

They introduced themselves to us, I started to get a little teary-eyed, but I kept it under control. These women would never understand how much I appreciated them saying hello to me in the mornings, and saying goodbye to me when they left. I liked that they were here, I imagined I was friends with them all.

Alexander was loving the attention being surrounded by all of these attractive women, I wish I was more like them. I wish I was going home to my husband, to my busy house like them. "This is from that little coffee shop on Nostrand, it's the best in the neighborhood." They all seemed to agree. "Sabrina likes the people who work there." He told them, he told them my name and I felt myself blush.

"Hi, Sabrina, I'm Helena." She smiled and took my hand. "I wish I could wear my nails this long like you. My husband would love it." Some of the other mothers agreed, some had even longer nails than me.

One of the other women looked up to me, I had my cup of coffee near my lips as I had my arms covering my breasts. "I love those earrings, they brighten up the whole park."

I smiled, I thanked her. "They were a gift and I told my friends I would wear them today." I shrugged my shoulders, I was quite happy, we said we had to go.

"Thank you," I said as I grabbed Alexander's arm, "Enjoy the weather." We smiled, they said nice things to us, we turned and waved. Some said, bye. I felt great, I was quiet. I hoped everything was fine for them forever, I hoped they enjoyed their coffee and the rest of their lives. Alex was asking me something but I couldn't pay attention to him, I wanted to get back to the cars, I wanted to cry.

***

We were in the busy parking lot, I had tears running down my face, but I was quiet. I didn't want to talk to Alexander about it. It was going to be a great day, I couldn't wait until he took me out.

"That was nice," He told me and grabbed me from behind, his body against me. I was still quiet. He turned me around and we kissed, I wanted to cry some more but I didn't. "Are you okay?" He wiped some of the tears away with his fingertips.

I nodded and we got into his car. He took pictures of me next to him, he had his hand on my skirt. He had his hands in my hair, playing with my earrings. I was hoping he was as happy to see me as I was him. He then leaned over and we kissed, his tongue entered me, and we kissed for a while. Our kisses were salty.

He pulled away, "We have a long drive, I wanted to taste you before we left." He squeezed my hand, it was nice. We were off. I could see the ladies still on the benches, I missed them already.

***

There was no traffic, it took us fourty minutes to get to Midtown Manhattan from the far end of Brooklyn. We talked the whole ride, he held my hand when he wasn't holding the steering wheel. He asked me if he could touch my legs, I smiled and moved them onto the seat between us. He smiled as he ran his fingers up my thighs, under my skirt, and close to my 'pussy.' He put one finger on my knee and traced it down to my heels.

"Pink toes." He said.

"Mmm, do you like them?"

"I do." He looked at me and I instantly started to get a little more aroused, a man was touching me. "I totally do."

Ava used to tease me and say I needed a good fucking, if I was sad or a little melancholy. A good fucking, on my back, would set me straight, she said she knew what was good for me. When I was angry or upset at her for teasing me, she would tell me I was a bitch and needed a man to put me in my place. She was usually mad because she fought with Randolph. She took it out on me. I didn't care, I tended to ignore her when she got like that. She has been getting more like that lately.

I was watching Alexander, we were driving on West Street, I knew the city well. It was busy and there were so many pedestrians. I wanted to get out and walk, I wanted to hold his hand and go shopping, go sightseeing, go absolutely anywhere.

"We're almost there." We pulled into a parking lot, on 11th Avenue, I knew this area very well. We were parking in the same lot Ava's law practice used. We were parked against her building. There were thirty-two floors, Alexander was on the bottom one. We were looking at his studio from the outside. The entire building had reddish-brown windows, leading straight to the top, Ava and Randolph would have the same tint on twenty-nine.

***

We were in reception, he introduced me to everyone. There were ten people working for him. I didn't feel underdressed or overdressed, I felt my outfit was perfect. I finally traded my sunglasses for my glasses, I felt very comfortable and confident.

"Sabrina is one of my new models," he told the two men setting up lights in one of the studios. "She knows how to play with her hair," He smiled at me, "She knows what looks great on camera. She even knows how to show off her heels and arch her feet."

Did I? Maybe I did, maybe I was a natural. I was laughing to myself. One of the men took a couple of pictures of me, he said he will put me on his wall. I didn't know what wall he was referring to, I hoped I had time to hang around. I posed and then thanked him.

They showed me all of their costumes and cosplay uniforms they were shooting the next day. They introduced me to the makeup artist. She gave me a look, I was thinking she might be transgender. Her name was Joss, she was probably thinking the same about me.

"You have the most incredible lips," I told her, and she did.

She put out her hand and pointed to a chair.

"Sit." She fixed my lips just like hers, I don't know what she did but they were plumper and fuller, I got a shiver when I looked in the mirror. I made her do it again and one of the cameramen took a video of it on my phone. She also ran her brushes over my cheeks, forehead, and nose. Alexander was surprised when he saw me, he couldn't stop looking at my new lips. Pink like my toenails.

He brought me to his office and I sat on his desk. "Alexander? Can I buy everyone lunch today?"

"Sure if you want, that would be nice."

I made a call, I knew the neighborhood. I ordered sushi, sashimi, noodles, and soup. Everyone was going to be very happy with lunch. I hung up and Alexander moved closer to me, his body pressed against mine. He kissed my neck then licked it, soon he was kissing my ear.

"You still taste great."

We started to make out, I had my arms around him. It was nice. I liked that the workers here knew I was in his office, that we might be fooling around. I started thinking about this morning, about my seven-inch friend protruding from my mirror. I started getting a little too worked up, a little too quick. He put his hands on my ass and then he cupped my cheeks. I had to stop, otherwise, I was going to cry out in semi arousal. Thankfully someone knocked.

The door opened, we were still so close together. "Hey, I need the Canon." They asked.

"Right here." Alexander gave it to him. Someone else came in. He signed something, he looked over something else, he answered the company phone. He shook his head at me. He then picked up his phone and moved to the other part of his office. "You don't want to go hang out in my car for a little while, do you?"

I smiled, "Sure."

"They tend to find things for me to do when I am in the office."

***

We were in his car, we were looking at the reddish-brown windows. I was next to him, he put my leg over his. His hands were on my thighs. "You have fantastic legs."

"I know." I smiled at him.

"And those lips, you know Joss is the best."

"I can see that." I pursed my lips, then kissed the air. He laughed but I was getting horny, I wanted him to kiss me again, I wanted him to mess up my lips for real. We kissed, I turned and put my hands on his chest, under his jacket. I shifted and pressed the horn with my elbow. We laughed. He started to rub my breasts. I was wearing a full coverage bra, white lace, and underwire. He wasn't going to be surprised, my forms were tight and I had real cleavage. He was all over them, I could tell he was enjoying my body, his one hand slid to my hip, it slid to my ass.

"Take off your skirt I want to lick you." He smiled, he had his hand close to my 'pussy.'

I was nervous, "What? Really?"

He kissed my neck and breasts again, "I really want to taste you." He licked my neck, "I want to make you feel incredible today, that's my only real goal."

I moved back, I slid off his lap. His cock was hard, I could see it through his pants. I wanted to touch it. "Um, no Alexander not here, I want to um, suck you. Please."

"Please? I'm the one that should be saying please." He pulled me close again, kissed me on the cheek, then whispered in my ear. "Okay, whatever you want baby."

I pulled down his zipper, I made him shift and I pulled down his pants. His cock was so hard and tented his briefs. I started to play with him. I noticed people were walking through the lot, someone walked in front of us, no one really looked in. I played with his manhood in his briefs, I squeezed and pushed and pressed. I took a deep breath and pulled his briefs down. His cock popped up, hard and waiting for my lips. My new lips. I put just the head of his dick in my mouth and I lightly sucked. I shivered. I started to shake and get a little nervous, I loved having him in my mouth. I hoped he liked my technique, I hoped I had one.

When I sucked my seven-inch silicone friend, I squatted on my heels and looked up making believe I was staring into my lovers' eyes. I had Alexander's cock in my mouth and I looked up. He smiled, his hands petting my hair. His fingers playing with my new earrings. I licked down his shaft, sucked on his balls, took in his scent. I wanted to make him happy. No one would ever worship his cock like me, no one would ever enjoy this more than me, a crossdresser in heels and stockings, this was my fantasy... forever.

He took his phone and took pictures of me sucking him, he was encouraging me. He couldn't keep his eyes open, he put down the phone, he watched me again. "God, Sabrina, you are great at this, I think I might cum." His body started pushing into me, I started sucking harder, I took more of him in my mouth, I gagged and pulled back. I then felt him move down my throat again as I held my breath. I stayed in position. I pulled off of him slow, both his hands now in my hair, he was messing it up, I would need a brush. I wanted him to brush it for me. I felt him tense up, and I pulled off.

"I want you to cum." I told him in my most seductive voice. "In my mouth." I started to pump him with my hands, my lips that he loved were inches from his dick. I touched him with my tongue, I pushed with my lips. He started to grunt, call my name, and moan. He shot his cum onto me. Landing on my nose, in my hair, on my cheeks. I took him back into my mouth and sucked. I was very happy, I was licking the shaft like crazy. I put my hands into my crotch under my skirt. The Spanx I had on were tight, I could barely feel myself but I knew I was hard and ready to cum. I pushed and squeezed and suddenly shot cum into my pantyhose again. I couldn't believe how hard I had orgasmed, his cock still inside me. I hummed and sucked until he was clean.

When he was done his cock left my mouth with a plop. I smiled at him and tried to wipe my cheeks with my fingers, it all went into my mouth. He took a tissue and wiped my face, then we kissed. It was long, it was sloppy, I was in heaven. He opened his eyes and we repositioned. I pulled up his briefs, my legs were now on his lap, his semi-naked lap, his softening dick near my nyloned knees.

"I liked that," I told him and we laughed.

His hand went to my lips. "You are so beautiful." he looked at me and ran his fingers through my hair. I felt someone watching us, I turned and looked towards the building.

She knocked on the hood.

"Ha, that was great, we saw the whole thing." Ava and Randolph were in front of us. "I guess you were finally ready for a man, ready to become a cocksucker." She shook her head and laughed some more, I looked at Alexander, he wasn't smiling.

I fixed my tank top. I grabbed my bag. I looked at him as I opened the passenger door. And I just looked, I stopped, what the hell, why would he do that to me. Why would he be involved with them, this was another of Ava's games. Why was she so mean to me, I was always nice to her... to them. I slammed the door and I jogged out of the parking lot, these heels weren't for running in. I heard him call me, he called me three times. I suddenly heard him behind me, I was now on the avenue with too many people, I went down the stairs to the subway. I hopped over the turnstile, I moved to the end of the station, I hid against the wall surrounded by even more people.

"Fucking assholes," I whispered, everyone, looked at me and gave me a little more room. I got on the train. I left the city.

***

"Good morning, Miss Langton, come sit with us by the windows."

It was beautiful here, we had a view of the ugly canal, the storage buildings, the back of the train station, there were seven of us. It was my tenth morning here, they treated me like I was part of the family. We were drinking coffee and eating bagels, fruit, and muffins. I was running out of money.

I was sitting next to a funny, pretty teenager, her name was Emily. "I don't want to go home. I want to stay here. I want to learn how to party."

'Ha," I giggled, I put butter on her muffin, and then took her hand. We were wearing the same nail polish color, we went yesterday to a small salon. "You can always come back, your family doesn't live that far away."

"I know, why don't you come home with us? You can share my room, it's bigger than the one here at the hotel."

"Ha, Emily, I would love that. But I think I have to go home too."

Emily's mother handed me a bagel, "You know we have plenty of room, we are just in the middle of nowhere."

"I like it here in the middle of everything." Emily smiled and ate her muffin.

"So do I."

***

I was in Brooklyn, twenty minutes away from my house. Seven miles away from Ava and Randolph. I had to go back I had been at this small hotel for too long, plus Emily was leaving, I should go too. I gave her the Marie Antoinette earrings, I wanted someone to have them who had a good memory of them, to me they felt like emotional baggage.

I now had a whole new wardrobe, even new panties, and a couple more pairs of Spanx. Who would have guessed that would be my favorite thing about crossdressing, it used to be lipstick and heels.

I went to the salon right around the corner and had my eyebrows done, my eyelashes lengthened, my ears pierced again. I gave the Korean woman, Angie, who ate lunch with me almost every day and who painted my nails, the selfie stick that I kept in my bag. For that, she gave me a new hairstyle. My blonde hair was long and it had more body to it, and it was just a little darker. I looked different, and I loved it.

I said goodbye to the staff of the hotel, I said a sad goodbye to Emily and her family, I got into a cab. Emily ran out and gave me another kiss, I asked her to send me all the pictures she took this week. My phone has been dead since the night I ran away from Alexander. I thought I would miss it, but I didn't.

Since it was Saturday there was a chance Ava would be at Randolph's. I was hoping and praying she was, I didn't want to see her. I didn't want to see her ever again. We pulled into Marine Park, we pulled up to my car in the parking lot. The cab driver stayed with me to make sure it would start. It did. I paid him, I put on my glasses and looked in my mirror and brushed my hair. I looked pretty good, I was a mess, but my hair looked good. That's all that mattered.

"Hey... Sabrina... Wait!" I heard someone behind me, I stopped and looked out the window. "Oh my god, how are you. we thought something happened. Your car has been here for so long."

I looked up, it was Helena. I was happy she knew my car. There was another of the mothers behind her with a baby carriage. They both looked worried.

"I guess something did." I told her, and let out a quick breath, "I ran away."

She took my arm, "Are you okay? You look okay."

"I am, I'm going home to pack." I shrugged, a tear running down my cheek.

"I am so glad nothing happened, we have been praying for you," I saw her eyes tear up too. I feel bad I made her worried. I felt bad I ruined her week. "Will we see you on Monday? I'll save you a spot on the bench. Okay?"

I smiled, I didn't show my teeth, "Okay, I can't wait." I started to cry, and we said goodbye and I drove off, my vision blurry. I was definitely going to see them next week. I felt complete, this crazy situation was turning into an interesting day.