Look What I Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I tell you?" I felt like a little girl, I couldn't believe I was going to share like this.

"Of course." He moved to the bed, I took off his briefs and sat on his lap. He played with my legs and breasts.

"I, I have to go back to work, I have to come up with a plan." I took a breath, "I want a nose job, I want real breasts, I want to paint the guest room and make it a nursery, I want to make you happy, I want to make you breakfast..."

"Whoa, slow down, we have time, we don't have to do everything right away." It was his turn to take my hair in his hands and pulled me into him, slightly pulling my hair. He moved my face around him as we kissed. He stopped, I wanted more. "We can do everything you want when you are ready. But right now I want to make love to my girlfriend."

"When will she get here?"

"Ha, you are so funny."

He then lifted me up in his arms, my legs dangling. He held me and we kissed. I ran my fingers through his hair and played with the slight hair on his chest. He put me down on the bed, then licked my legs, all the way to the nakedness of my thighs. He kissed making his way to my panties. He kissed the flat mound peeking through the sheer nylon and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Did you know that I had girlfriends like you before?" He took my waist and brought me closer to him.

"Really?"

"Ava knew, I would be perfect for you. They both knew we would be perfect for each other. I knew the moment we talked on the bench." He was over me, his knees between my legs. His face was right above mine. "When did you know?"

"Um," I made it look like I was thinking but I knew the exact moment. "When we were in the park, we brought the coffee over to the women with the carriages. You told them 'We brought you breakfast,' it made me so happy to think I was part of a 'We.'" I giggled, "It was a dumb moment, I'm sorry."

He looked into my eyes, his lips got closer, we started making out, his tongue inside me. I put my arms around him to draw him closer. He pulled back and looked at me. "That was beautiful, thank you for telling me that. You have a habit of making me feel very good."

He was all over me, his hands were rubbing my breasts, his mouth was nibbling my neck, his cock was aiming for the sky. He had his lips back on my mound in my panties again, I felt him suck, I felt him bite my thighs and then he lifted my legs. He went to take off the panties.

"No you don't have to," I smiled, I wanted to be sexy, plus they were under the garter. His finger went lower and he found my waiting hole. "Surprise?" I said questioningly, and he seemed surprised. His lips went to investigate, his tongue was inside me. I had never felt like this before, it seemed so intimate, so erotic. I was starting to get worked up and overexcited, I needed him in me. I handed him a tube of anal ease. I then felt the coolness, I felt his fingers inside me.

"Ah..." I didn't think it would hurt, but it did, just a little. He slid in more and wiggled his fingers. He laughed at every sound I made.

"I think it's cute the way you moan." He told me, then I felt pleasure, I felt I was ready. He wiped his hands and got into position. I moved closer to him and he lifted my legs. His cock looked huge and was ready to penetrate me. "You know once my cock is inside you, you will become a woman." He had a grin on his face.

I smiled, "Will I?"

"You will. My cock has been making women for years, I don't know how I do it." he shrugged he had a slight smile on his face. "My cock is magic."

I laughed, "I have a magic cock already, it's under the bed, I'm ready for a real one." He aimed his cock at my hole and pushed, slowly it made its way inside me. I screamed, and he took it slow. I screamed some more and he took it slower. Soon his entire cock was inside of my 'pussy.' I felt his legs against me, I felt his weight on top of me. My eyes were wide, I couldn't believe I was in my own bed with my very own boyfriend. We made so much noise after that and I knew that Ava and Randolph could hear us, they could thank me later.

I felt his orgasm, his cum started filling me up. I was tucked and my little clit was facing down, just a little bit of surgical tape keeping me flat. I felt myself cum. I felt my panties getting drenched, I felt my very new 'pussy' leaking. I yelled some more and he turned me sideways still pumping his cock into me. His hands massaged my legs and thighs. We kissed and watched each other smile and be very excited.

When we were done, we slipped under the covers. I was happy being in my bed, I never felt truly satisfied in Ava's. It was her's not ours, but now I felt like this could be me and Alexander's I was ready to share, not only my body but my bed.

"Thank you for staying with me tonight." I cooed

He kissed me once more as he snuggled up next to me, his hands inside the garter, inside my panties pressing against my ass. "We have to get up early, we have a lot to accomplish tomorrow."

I had never slept so well in my life.

***

It was beautiful out, I loved a cool dry morning during spring with the flowers just starting to bloom. The flowers matched my dress.

I saw them all, I couldn't wait to talk to everyone.

"Sabrina, look at you." She ran up to me and took my face in her hands, moving it from side to side. "I love the new nose, the new you, but we missed you the last two weeks."

"You did? I missed you ladies so much more." I smiled, I started getting things ready. My long baby blue nails looked bright and sexy as I set up the coffee, bagels, and fruit on the bench. I loved Fridays, they let me buy breakfast, I didn't plan on missing another one for a long time.

There were eight women besides me, and I smelled their soaps and hand lotions mixing with the scent of the coffee and baby powder.

Helena came over and reached into the carriage. "Baby Justin is getting so big." She took off his blanket. "Now, not only does he have the best godmother he has the prettiest." She giggled and picked him up.

I smiled at her, I smiled at everybody. I wasn't the best and I definitely wasn't the prettiest... but I was the happiest.

"Who wants half and half?" They all did.

***

The End

***