Look What I Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had another thing I had to do, that I wasn't looking forward to.

***

I turned onto my block, I hated my block and I hated the house. It was Ava's house, she picked it out, it was her neighborhood. No kids were playing in the yards, no men walking their dogs, no one to ever say hello to. There was a man on the stoop. I pulled across the street.

I got up this morning and put on pantyhose and a white bra, over that I had on a grey top and distressed jeans. I had on five-inch platform pumps. My hair was long, down to my back. The extensions made me look very different, I looked more feminine. I had on perfume and big gold hoops and little diamonds above them. I could tell the man on the stoop didn't recognize me. What the hell was he doing here anyway, he must be visiting Ava and gloating.

I walked by him and went clicking in my heels to the end of the house. I heard him get up, he called me when I was in the backyard. "Sabrina!" He ran to the back.

"How can I help you?" I asked him. I was being mean.

He just looked at me, I could feel his gaze scan my entire presence. I was so disappointed in him. "Um, I've been waiting for you. Are you okay?"

Ava walked out of the kitchen into the backyard, she ran up to me. "Oh, my God, we have been looking for you for so long," She started to cry, she grabbed me around the waist and Alexander moved closer. I was embarrassed, why were they looking for me. Why did they even care?

"Why did you leave? You had us all so worried. I lost ten pounds this week." It's crazy but I was thinking she looked a little bigger.

Alexander moved closer, he put his arm around me too. I was getting nervous and embarrassed. "The women from the park have been coming by. Once you didn't show up they kept on asking about you."

I looked at him. "How did they know where I lived."

"Well I told them when I was looking for you at the park, I thought you might show up there, I saw the car. Thank god you're okay."

Ava was still crying, "Please don't ever do that again. C'mon let's go inside, I don't feel so good, we have to call everyone."

***

The kitchen was the same as when I left, Ava didn't cook, she didn't make drinks or coffee, it was completely clean.

"When we saw the car we thought something bad had happened, we called the police," Alexander told me.

"They went through everything, they said you would probably be home in a couple of days, not more than a week. Baby, why didn't you call?" Ava held my hand and was on her phone with the other. She was still crying, I felt terrible.

"I, um, I needed some time to myself, I feel a lot better. I think I am just gonna go away." They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Go away!" We heard the front door, Ava stood up. We turned around it was Randolph.

"Sabrina, thank god." Randolph came over and rubbed my shoulders. "I am so glad you are back." I just looked up at him, why was he glad I was back. So he can make even more fun of me?

***

It turned into a busy day, we had to call the police and they came and interviewed me. They asked if I was suicidal. "I don't think so." They asked if I had ever done something like that before. "I don't think so." THEY now seemed disappointed in ME, I wasn't an easy interview.

Ava called my sister's then parents and they didn't understand why they needed to know that someone named Sabrina was missing. That would be a conversation I would be dreading. I was thinking the only person who knew where I was staying was my boss from Security. When I found a hotel, I called and asked for a leave of absence. He came to see me, he was a little surprised, but he seemed okay with it all. He gave me money, I used all of it. He made me go on medical leave, when I was ready to come back all I had to do was call. Ava told me the police called him and he told them I was fine, but that he didn't know where I was.

Alexander took all my bags out of the car and moved everything to my room. It was a mess, the police were going through everything on my vanity and on my LapTop. I could just imagine what they found. My dildo was still attached to the middle of my mirror, it had white powder on it. I have to learn to put it away, though I didn't really care anymore, I put it under the bed anyway.

I was trying to organize my room, I didn't know where to start.

Ava was shaking her head, she looked a mess, I was feeling more guilty than ever. "You are not leaving, don't even think about it. We have to talk." She left and then Alexander was behind me standing on the threshold.

"Sabrina? I'm really sorry."

I turned around, deep inside my heart I was happy that there were three other people in this house besides me. I was missing Emily and her family, there were six of them. They were a crowd, when I was with them I blended in, I looked a little like Emily and her mother. We were three blonde 'women,' it was nice.

I just stood and looked at him, I didn't even know what to say. I had only known him for about a month. We were only together three times, he didn't owe me an apology. "That's okay, I should be used to Ava and Randolph by now, they seem to love humiliating me."

He walked closer and took my hand, "It wasn't about that. Do you think we can start over? I missed you."

I thought about the current situation, just standing here, in my messy room. I was a misunderstood crossdresser with a man in my room and he was holding my hand. What did he think I was going to say. "Okay."

Ava told me he had been here every day since I was gone, he finally went home. I let him kiss my cheek goodbye.

"I'm giving you tonight to relax, get your head in the right space." Ava and I were on the front stoop, watching Alexander drive down the quiet block. "Tomorrow the four of us are getting together, we have to move on from this."

She left me on the stoop, it was dark, I had trouble leaving. I went into my room and checked my phone. I had over sixty missed calls, I didn't even want to know how many texts. I deleted them all, I wanted to start over with my phone as well as with a man. I called Emily, then her mom, and then Angie the stylist. I called Mr. Evans my boss from work. I apologized it was so late, but everyone said it was okay. They were happy to hear from me. They all wanted me to keep in touch.

***

Sunday morning, June, my favorite month. My windows were open, my room was spotless, my dildo was in my hands. I realized it was almost nothing compared to Alexander. I wanted to hear some moaning, someone talking to me, some grunting. I think maybe I would develop a new silicone cock, one with a voice. I threw it back under the bed.

My phone rang, "Hi, good morning." Alexander's voice was friendly, I suddenly missed him, but he had to give me an explanation later, there were a lot of men in this world with voices.

"When you come over today can I call you Alex?"

"Heh, sure I guess that would be fine, can I call you Bree?"

"Mmm, maybe."

I dressed up for a Sunday morning, long yellow dress with a flowered pattern on it. It came down right past my knees. I had on sandals with a slight heel, my hair still long and fabulous. I grabbed my bag and went shopping. Usually, I was quick, but today I lingered. I told anyone who slightly asked, that I was the new girl in the neighborhood. I was ready for breakfast and lunch or dinner, whatever Ava was planning I was definitely ready.

***

I was now dressed up for Sunday afternoon, the food was cooked, the drinks were ready to be mixed and I was ready to entertain.

I was standing in front of my mirror, I wasn't going to be humiliated or made fun of today by Ava and her boyfriend. This was the new me, I was wearing my red bra, filled with my D-cup breast forms. I had on matching red lace panties and nude thigh highs. I turned my body to watch my dress swirl, it was red and came down to the tops of my nylons. It was pleated and fire engine red, it matched my long nails and lips. It was sleeveless and covered the bra quite well, my breasts looked fantastic hidden by the slight pleats. I had on nude five-inch platform pumps with a sexy ankle strap. When we were first married, Ava would clean my girlie room and make fun of my heel collection. She would make me wear them to see how I strut, she wouldn't let me dress fully as a girl in front of her and it always made me uncomfortable. She was never going to make me feel like that again.

I just finished brushing and making my hair straighter with the curling iron, it was so long. I felt like a different woman than the one that left the hotel yesterday. I felt like a whole different person that left the world eleven days ago.

My lashes were long and dark with just a slight copper color on my lid and cheeks. I put in my big gold hoops that almost reached my shoulders and a couple of bracelets. I splashed on some perfume and kissed towards my reflection. I think she was ready. So was I.

***

The four of us were sitting outside in the backyard, it was beautiful out. I felt beautiful, Ava introduced me and Alex as her friends to the next-door neighbors, it made me smile. She introduced us to the neighbors on the other side, it made me quite horny. We excused ourselves, I told them we were going to make drinks.

"Do you like my dress?" I asked him, he couldn't take his hands off of me since he got here.

"I do, I love it." He moved closer and tried to kiss me.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"I want to kiss you."

"Alex, I want a big apology and a reasonable explanation first." I took his hand and led him into my room. "Come up with something good." I left him and made drinks for Ava and Randolph. When I came back he was still on the edge of the bed, in the same position I left him in.

"Well?" I posed.

He pulled me to him and I sat on his lap, "Ava wanted to set me up with you over a year ago, she said we would be perfect together."

"I remember she wanted me to start dating a man, I was too embarrassed way back then."

He smiled at me, I moved back when he tried to kiss me. "That was me, it was always just me. Then she found that um, penis..."

"Ha, penis, that my dear is a big cock. She has been teasing me ever since she found it. I'm not embarrassed about it anymore."

"Well, she figured you were now ready for my masculine charms." He chuckled and I let him finally kiss me. "She just wanted to watch your progression into womanhood, she felt she had something to do with it. The two of them did, they are quite proud of you."

"They are? I feel when they are together they think of me as some sort of component from a game or a plaything."

He started to rub my breasts through the soft material of my dress, he lightly kissed my lips. "Can you be my plaything? I want to be yours." His tongue went into my mouth, and I shook my ass to wake up his penis. I didn't think he needed me to answer him.

I slipped my hand with my long red nails up his shirt, feeling his nipple and rubbing his chest. He felt like a real man. Did I really enjoy this, is this what I needed in my life? I hated to think that Ava was right about me, but she was, she knew where I was heading a year ago. She discovered she loved masculine men, turns out so did I.

Alex, stopped kissing me, he took my face into his fingers, "They want to watch us make love, then we will be done with them. It will just be us."

"They want to watch us?"

"It's up to you. Can I make love to you?"

His fingers played over my lips, my cheeks, I was starting to get wet in my panties. I started to squirm. A man wanted to make love to me, to fuck me, to enter me. I put my arms around him and we made out some more, I shifted and opened his zipper. His cock was so hard as I took him in my hands. I loved feeling my long nails tickle his balls and rubbing the length of him. He was bigger than my silicone cock, and he talked, I think I will let him make love to me. Later.

I stopped kissing him and got on my knees, "Let's do something quickly, then let us get back to the others." I winked and took him into my mouth. I held his balls in my hands as I slid down his hard, hot manhood. Slowly he made his way down my throat. I stopped halfway and breathed through my nose, he moaned. I went a little further and stopped, he started to grunt. I went all the way down, I didn't even almost gag. I pulled him out and he spoke,

"Holy... that was incredible, I never felt something like that before."

I smiled and did it a couple more times. They made fun of me for having a seven-inch plaything but look what I learned to do. Look how easy he slipped into my lips and down my throat. I could imagine how sexy I looked with his big cock in my mouth, my long fingernails holding his thighs, and my long hair on my shoulders. It didn't take long and soon he was cumming into my mouth, this was another thing my silicone friend couldn't do. I felt Alex shoot down my throat coating it with his sperm, I felt it slide down into my belly. I kissed his cock, gave him one more lick, and then stood up. Done. I fixed my dress, I let him watch. I made believe he wasn't even there. I loved when he watched me, my mannerisms got overly feminine with a man's gaze fixed on me. I felt overly feminine with cum still lingering in my mouth, my lips still looking perfect. I took his hand we headed to the backyard. We had something to tell Ava and Randolph.

***

"Look at you two, both of you are glowing." Ava smiled as we walked out the back, drinks in our hands.

"I just sucked Alexander's cock, too bad you missed it." He smiled at me and I gave him a quick kiss. I left a little print on the side of his cheek, just like I left on his manhood. I marked him for life.

"We heard," Randolph said, "Sounds like you had fun." He grabbed Ava's hand, I noticed she was glowing too.

We sat down, Alex put his arms around me. He played with my hair and smiled. I could feel that he wanted me, he loved being with me as a woman. I moved closer, I needed him near me.

"Me and Sabrina are going to make love tonight." He told them. I put my hand on his thigh, nothing sexual, I just wanted to touch him. "Oh and ah, you can't watch." He kissed me as they watched. I felt so good, I didn't need their approval anymore, we could all move on.

"I am so glad you two are getting along so lusciously," I turned to look at Ava, she had a serious look on her face. "Um, I have something to tell the two of you." She took a big gulp of her margarita. "We think it's time that our fantasy became reality." She cleared her throat, "Randolph and I are having a baby." I froze and stared. "I am about nine weeks pregnant."

It was a little quiet, I heard a dog bark.

"Congratulations." Alex got up and shook Randolphs hand and then hugged Ava.

I couldn't move, I was still frozen.

"Well, Sabrina, aren't you happy for us?"

"Um, I am, I'm just surprised."

"Ha," Ava laughed, "Surprised? We have been having great unprotected sex for over a year, I'm surprised it took so long." They then kissed, it was my turn to watch. It was my turn to discover that they really were in love, maybe the game had been over for a long time, maybe I stopped noticing. She looked at me again, Alex was once again at my side. We were two couples, four players, two men, and two women, learning about a new baby.

"Congratulations, the two of you." I cleared my head and stood up, then went over to them, they both got up and we hugged. I was genuinely happy for them, I was still surprised, but happy. I held on to Ava a little longer and a little tighter, I wanted her to know I was being supportive. "You know what? Let's celebrate I have champagne, I'm going to invite over the neighbors."

And we did, there were over a dozen of us, we had three bottles of champagne, and two pitchers of margaritas. We were all expecting a baby, the entire block. We were all expecting a change, a big change in our lives.

Randolph moved in that night. He didn't have to tease me anymore, he didn't even have to wait until I was out, he didn't have to spend all his time with Ava at his place. They could just be together.

Me? I could now officially just be a woman in the house, I didn't have to sneak around, I didn't have to wait for warning calls, I didn't have to send my things to the laundry. I could make as much noise in my heels as I wanted. I didn't even have to hide my silicone friend if I didn't want to. I could just have men over and let them fuck me in my room. I didn't though, I just wanted Alexander.

***

It was late, everyone was gone, just the four of us in the house again. Ava and Randolph were in bed watching TV. Alex was in the shower and I was getting dressed.

I was waiting after I took my long lingering bath and cleaned myself out. After I got mentally prepared to let Alexander have me. I was waiting. I heard myself sigh. I was finally going to have a real cock inside me, inside my 'pussy.' I was quite happy, this journey was either just ending or just beginning I couldn't tell.

I had on my breast forms, nice and snug and snuggled in my strapless bra. It was white and full of lace. It held me in quite tight. I put a necklace around my neck, big fake pearls, just to kind of hide the seam. I didn't care. Alex knew I was a crossdresser, he knew I wasn't all women. I had on a matching garter belt, it covered my entire hips making my waist look smaller. Underneath I had on homemade crotchless sheer panties. They used to be full access and now they are only open towards the back. I was tucked in tight and looking as feminine as ever, I shaved my hair around my 'clit' and it looked pretty amazing through the sheer material. My four garters were attached to white silky sheer stockings. I loved pulling them on, sliding up my legs, feeling them as I brought my hands up from my ankles to my glistening thighs. Alexander was going to love them, he was going to get lucky tonight. I heard him get out of the shower. I started to get more excited.

"I'll be out in a couple of minutes," He called. My lover called, I giggled when I thought that.

I slipped on my four-inch white pumps. I was practically standing on my toes, the slope made my legs look incredible. These heels were for posing not walking, I posed and brushed my hair in front of the mirror. My makeup was perfect, my lips just as Joss taught me over a week ago. I put in big circle earrings to match my necklace, a big bulky bracelet around my wrist, a tiny watch around the other. A splash of perfume and I posed, hands on hips, hair on shoulders, I was ready.

The bathroom door opened, "Hi, have you seen Sabrina? I was supposed to meet her here." Alexander all of a sudden had a sense of humor. He had on his tight briefs and a towel. I grinned and made believe he wasn't here, I gazed in the mirror. I watched him caress me, kiss my neck, whisper in my ear. I was quiet.

He whispered, "Thank you for talking to me in the park. Thank you for not thinking I was some weird stranger." We made eye contact in the mirror, his hands were all over my lingerie. I wish I had real breasts and a thinner waist. I stopped wishing and paid attention to the man rubbing my ass. "And thank you for not being angry with me anymore."

I turned around and put my arms around him. I looked into his eyes, I let him kiss my face. I couldn't believe how angry I was, well maybe not angry maybe just disappointed. I never understood why Ava and Randolph were sometimes mean to me and then they treated me so nice. Me? I was always nice, I treated everyone the way I wanted to be treated. I gave everyone the respect they deserved.

"Alex?"

"Yes, Bree."

"There are so many things I want to do." I kissed his mouth and then grabbed his hair and pulled back, I wanted him to listen to me.

"Well we have all night, we have our whole life." He smiled and pulled me closer, his cock was hard and pushing against the nylon of my garter belt.