Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 21-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had two serious relationships since I started; one for a year, and another for a year-and-a-half. Neither guy seemed to care, and if they did they didn't let it show. Both relationships just kind of ended with a whimper rather than any big explosion over something. Each time, we'd just move on to something new, but it wasn't the porn that caused them to end."

"You were in love?"

"I'm not sure I know what love is at this stage. I'd say we were loving with each other, but a large part of those feelings were based on sex and lust. I've never had a relationship like you seem to have with Dave where you have deep feelings for each other on many other planes -- intellectual, spiritual, for instance, and where all those come together to reinforce how you feel about each other as you motivate, inspire, and encourage each other. In my serious relationships we've had a short time horizon. I bet you think about stuff decades into the future -- your commitment to each other, how you'll weather certain stormy life events, kids, and so on.

"One thing I've learned during one of my down times is that you can't receive love from someone unless you have the same or more to give. I'm just learning how to love myself, and now I think I know how to give love to another person."

Christie paused and then said in a serious tone, "Alice, I watched you and Dave, especially how you reacted to each other when I joined you to fuck him last week. I want what you guys have. I was so touched. I even think I might love both of you for what you showed me."

Alice mused, "Christie you're profound. I think you're right about love and about Dave and me."

The pair talked longer about various work Christie had done, as well as her views on life. Alice did agree to keep dancing at the club until they were able to hire a couple more dancers to fill in some vacant positions.

On the way home, Alice again thought about the request to do adult videos. How did that fit into her long-range plans? Dave's? The family's? The more she thought about it, the more certain she was that making a big splash in the porn industry was not in the cards for her.

She'd read in some book about personal change that she was supposed to look for some way to get her feet just a little bit wet, instead of jumping into the entire ocean. Something that Christie had said came back to her. She got so excited that she pulled into a gasoline station and called her friend.

"Christie, Alice again. You mentioned that you'd worked for a friend of Richie's that didn't make a big production deal about everything. You said something like it was mostly one camera held by this guy, and then it was a low-key distribution deal. No big splash. How could I get in touch with him?"

Christie chuckled, "I think I see where your thinking went. His name is Mike Holiday, and I'll text you his phone number. I haven't talked to him recentlyt, but I think he'll remember me. I'll call him and tell him to expect your call."

The next day, Alice called Mike Holiday and he asked her to come by where he was making a video with a girl that afternoon. He gave her directions to the motel he was using, and the room number. He told her not to knock and that he'd leave the door ajar. She was just to come in and watch to see where they were in the filming, and to be very quiet.

Alice went to Best Western on her lunch hour as she'd agreed with Mike.

Alice tiptoed down the motel corridor to the end room. Bright lights were evident around the edge of the door. She pushed quietly and entered the room.

There were only two people in the room, and both were naked. A girl about Christie's age was lying on the bed with her legs spread in invitation. The man, who Alice assumed was Mike Holiday, was slowly stroking his cock back and forth into the girl's body. She was moaning, and obviously very happy with the fuck.

Mike had a hand-held camera in his hand, mostly focused on where his cock sawed in and out of the hairy pussy he'd speared just as Alice had arrived. Alice also noted two other cameras on tripods around the bed also capturing the erotic event.

Mike glanced over at Alice but didn't miss a beat; she saw his eyes flare. She just stood and watched, feeling her own pussy get wetter and wetter, as the couple fucked freely and openly in front of her. Alice wasn't sure whether the girl had seen her or not, so she didn't move from the shadows she was in. The girl on the bed had two back-to-back orgasms, in part because Mike's cock was hitting the right places and he was taking time with his free hand to stroke her slit and clit, working to bring her to climax.

Some whispering took place, and the girl immediately slid off the bed onto the floor in front of Mike. He moved one of the satellite cameras in closer, and stroked a few more times right in front of the girl's face. He exploded, shooting cum into her open mouth and across cheeks, nose, eyes, mouth, and even into her hair. The effluent dripped onto her breasts as she waited for subsequent cum shots. When he stopped she sucked his shaft into her mouth and made him spotlessly clean.

A few more words were spoken and the couple pulled apart.

Mike turned to Alice. "You must be Alice. I'm Mike and this is Clarisse. Say hello, Clarisse."

The girl looked over at Alice, smiled, laughed, and said, "Hi. You have me at a slight disadvantage, otherwise I'd shake your hand or give you a hug." She gestured at herself and particularly at the semen dripping from her face and upper body.

Alice felt devilish. She sauntered over to Clarisse, took a finger and ran it across her breasts, collecting some of the cum that had dripped on them from her face. She brought it to her own mouth, and sucked down the gelatinous semen."

Clarisse said, "Wow." Before she could say much else, Alice kissed her on the lips; also savoring some of the male spend. Clarisse kissed back.

Mike said in a tone of joking sarcasm, "Make yourself right at home. I wish I'd kept the cameras on. You're hot. Christie said you were hot, too. She told me you'd watched Richie Reynolds make a video. He has a big operation, but he incurs big costs, too. He's got some mob connections, I think."

Alice allowed, "If the cameras were still on, I'd be hiding back in that little entry foyer. You guys put on a hot show. I'm even wet between my legs. Yes, Christie has become a friend and what happens next?"

Mike shrugged, "I do a lot of editing of the material from all the cameras, folding the videos all together into a coherent and hopefully very erotic film about sixty minutes long. I have my own web site, but I also lease out videos to some of the other porn sites. If they get watched I get a few pennies. If they get bought I get a few dollars, and Clarisse gets some of that, per our agreement."

Alice said to Clarisse, "Have you done this before?"

She giggled, "Yes, many times. I'm Mike's steady girlfriend right now, and have been for six months. This pay also is good, we live together, and it helps keep me in college in the manner to which I am accustomed. Of course, he told me he'd do that regardless. He loves me."

"Long term?" Alice posed.

Clarisse held up her left hand. There was a nice diamond ring on her finger. "Mike and I will get married, try to build up his photography business -- and I have some ideas about how to do that, and then we'll start having babies, houses, dogs, cats, and parakeets, until the babies give us grandkids, and repeat the cycle again."

Mike allowed, "We're pretty serious, but we have an open relationship, if you know what that means."

"I do," Alice said, "I'm in one, too. So, you only make your own porn movies -- together, I mean."

"Oh, no!" Clarisse said. "Mike makes two or three a week with other girls from the colleges in the vicinity, mostly. We attract talent by word of mouth. If we find a hunky guy that I like, we have him come in and fuck me. We both like variety, and this is a great way to get it.

"We can do a film for around a thousand dollars: six hundred or so to the girl unless she's exceptional, a hundred for the motel room -- like this one, and payments on our cameras and lighting. We're also saving up so we can have a studio with different sets in it."

Alice asked, "What about the revenue side?" Her financial acumen kicked in.

Mike smiled, "We've been making back the thousand within the first two or three weeks, and then the profits start at somewhere around two hundred per week per video. They roll off over the first year and then kind of level out unless the girl goes on a does other videos and becomes more of a star. Before you ask I have about a hundred videos out there."

Alice hummed. Calculations were her forte, being an accountant. "That's ... twenty-thousand a week. That's a lot of profit."

Mike said, "There's significant 'protection' money I have to spend to stay in the porn business, but so far I have no other mob connections and I don't want any. I also insist on keeping this drug free, although what the 'models' do with their money after they're paid is up to them. This is a tough industry to be on the fringe of. My connections protect me from other shakedowns, at least. I've become a known commodity, so I mostly get left alone. Every now and then they send a girl to me and want a video made with her as the star; mostly those don't do as well as my own picks, but we keep our benefactors happy."

Mike studied Alice, "You'd make a good subject for a video. You're gorgeous, and have a perfectly shaped body. You said you were interested."

"I want to do one, but I'm struggling with being recognized. I tried a disguise that some professional makeup artists helped me with, and it seemed to work. I want complete and long-term anonymity. I should add that my husband got solicited as well. He's big and knows how to use what he has. I was also wondered whether we could do something together." Alice gestured down at Mike's flaccid cock that still glistened with Clarisse's juices despite her having cleaned him off.

Mike held up one finger and then picked up his iPhone. After a few swipes and screen taps, he handed the phone to Alice. She was watching a video similar to the one she'd just seen taped. A pretty girl, wearing a mask, was being fucked. As she watched, Mike pulled on some gym shorts.

Mike said, "As you can see, she wore a mask the whole video shoot. You'll also note that you never saw the face of the guy fucking her, which in this case happened to be her rather hung boyfriend. I just did the videography and editing. She could have also worn a wig and contact lenses to change the color of her eyes and disguise her even further. I have used makeup to hide tattoos or added henna tattoos; do you have any besides the one on your leg?"

Alice pulled her blouse aside to show her small heart above her breast, and then pointed at her groin. "The tat near my pussy is a heart with the word 'Dave' in it -- that's my husband."

Mike shrugged, "No problem. We'll just cover it up with some make up; maybe leave the heart, but hide the dedication. It's really simple and takes all of sixty seconds.

"What do you do for makeup and such?" Alice asked.

Mike went to a shoulder bag and brought her back a page of instructions. Alice scanned through them; they covered makeup, hair, bathing, STD test, and a few other areas relevant to filming. She also noted he'd given her his website along with passwords for a thirty-day free pass.

"Thank you. What now?"

Mike smiled, "You decide whether you want to do this. I promise I'm a good fuck and know what to do with my equipment -- both photographic and physical." He chuckled at his own humor, but didn't seem to be the least arrogant.

Alice asked, "Could I negotiate something unique with you? Specifically, could I have veto power over whether the video you make of me gets released and to what extent? I will gladly pay for your time, and of course, you wouldn't have to pay me. I'd also like Dave to be present and maybe participate or do his own video, too."

Mike thought about that. "Put it in writing and email it to me at the address on the bottom of that instruction sheet."

"I will. Thank you for meeting with me and allowing me to see you in action, so to speak." She grinned, and then left to head back to her office.

Chapter 23 -- Movie Making. A New Technique

Alice was quiet at dinner. She told Dave she was thinking about just how much she wanted to loosen up, so he left her alone and didn't try to pry her thoughts from her as he might have otherwise, being a concerned husband. Pam was traveling, so also wasn't around to probe.

The next night at dinner Alice seemed to have reached some resolution. She was upbeat and amazingly alive.

Dave commented, "You're much different tonight than last night."

Pam, who'd come home that afternoon, asked, "She was sad yesterday?"

Alice said, "No, concerned and thoughtful. I needed time to think. I also need you to both read something, but I want to give you the context for this first.

"Remember about two weeks ago a guy named Richie Reynolds and Christie Lee came by here and offered me a job in porn, extending that to super stud and hot pussy here when they realized he had a cock as big as my forearm and that his wife was a dish. I can't speak for Dave, but I've given the whole idea a lot of thought, despite Dori's urging to just do it. You recall we also went and watched Christie getting filmed, and I got a sample disguise, which seemed to work well for me.

"At that point I knew the disguise worked and that I could do a video and no one would recognize me. That said, I was concerned about being pulled into a large filming operation that would have expectations about me making many films over the next couple of years. I worried about the impact that would have on the two of you, whether or not Dave participated, and then into the future if I became modestly famous how I'd still preserve my anonymity.

"So, I searched for a smaller company, getting a good recommendation from Christie. The guy's name that runs it is Mike Holiday, and I watched him filming at the motel by the Interstate with his girlfriend and fiancée Clarisse. He's a one-man shop, only does modest promotions, but rakes in some tidy finances on what he's done. I asked whether I could create a special deal with him under contract, to limit and control the distribution, and he suggested that I come up with the terms and conditions. That's what I've written up after doing some research on the Internet."

Alice gave Pam and Alice each a copy of what she'd prepared. They started to read over the page. Dave took a pencil to his to emphasize certain parts for himself.

Dave said, "This is good, honey."

Pam said, "In my opinion, as your outside consultant and confidant, this is well-written and I think Mr. Holiday should accept."

Dave summarized after glancing at his page again, "So the terms are basically seven points: you do the filming for free but immediately pay him for his time to film and edit; all parts of the videos not used must be used only with your permission or destroyed; if you give him a written release, he will put the work on his own site and sell through his channels; if you give him a further written release, he is free to openly distribute to his wider distribution contacts; you will appear in a tasteful disguise of your choosing; you may film with him or me or others of your choosing providing they are acceptable to him; you will get royalties or a percent of the profits from the video, nominally thirty percent."

Pam said, "I take it you want to do this?"

Alice nodded. "I think Dori is right. Doing this will loosen me up a little more, and Dave, too. I think it'll be fun and interesting to do, even though no one will really know it's me except the people I choose to tell and to whom I show the video. Hopefully, by the time we start a family or anything else like that, it'll be long forgotten.

"As for doing it under my own name or appearance, I could just see too many pitfalls, particularly if I adopted a long time horizon and thought about having kids or having my family discover in some way what I've been doing."

Pam giggled, "Can I watch ... or maybe even participate in some way?"

Alice grinned, "If this is all right with Dave, sure."

Dave grinned, "I continue to like this whole loosening up process. I just wonder where it's going to take us after this, but based on the places we've been it'll be wonderful."

* * * * *

The large cock slowly penetrated Alice's wet pussy. It was wet because two men had been eating her out for the past forty minutes, each giving her a dozen orgasms. Pam was beside her on the same couch, receiving the same treatment. Only seconds behind Alice being stabbed by the large pink cock, Pam got the same treatment, moaning loudly to express her complete satisfaction with the sex act.

Alice moaned, "Oh, God, Mike. Fuck me."

"No names," he whispered. "Say it again with no names."

"Oh, God, you well hung stud, fuck me ... harder ... faster ... make me cum."

Mike smiled down at her as he held one of her legs up against his body, pumped his cock into her, and kept her slightly tilted towards one of the tripod cameras. He glanced at Dave and Pam, and was pleased to see they were mindful of the cameras and trying to display where their genitals connected to maximum effect without looking hokey about it.

There were several changes in position, including cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and doggie, as well as some additional oral sex in both directions. Alice thought about how six months ago, she would have thought 'cowgirl' only applied to a young woman working on a ranch some place in the country where steers were raised, and if you were involved in a 'doggie' you went bending over to pat the head of some wagging furry creature.

"Ooooh, fuck!" Alice sighed as Mike again brought her to orgasm. He held a camera in one hand, and was exceptionally skilled at moving it around to capture their fucking as well as some of the looks on his sex partner's face.

Alice didn't look like Alice, however. She had on the auburn wig; her eyebrows and pubic hair had been colored to match. She had a million subtle freckles on her face, neck, chest, and shoulders, much higher cheek bones and fullness to her face, a slightly larger but turned up nose, several large tattoos including several near here neck and chest, no tats on her legs or near her pussy, and both nipples appeared to be pierced.

Pam and Dave also had some appearance modifications to distract from their normal façade. Both had added some henna tattoos, just as Alice had, but a more careful examination by someone that knew them would reveal their true identities.

Alice moaned, "Ooooh fuuuucccckkkk! Cummmmmmmming!" She exploded into a million pieces as her entire persona blew apart and then came back together again. Mr. Mike Holiday knew what he was doing when it came to women and orgasms. She wondered why she'd discounted Clarisse's words the day she'd found them fucking for a short video.

Clarisse was now behind the cameras, using one of the larger hand-held video recorders to move around and change the scene. To help inspire the men, and be in tune with the mood of the hour, she was naked as well. The young woman was about the same age as Christie and looked just as fuckable and just as eatable to Alice.

Eventually, the men came in a parallel torrent of jizz on their partner's faces as they huddled on the floor next to each other with their mouths open and breasts held up to invite errant drips from above. Pam and Alice both ended drippy and looking happy.

Clarisse said in a loud voice, "Cut! Cameras are off." She moved to some of the cams on tripods and shut them down. The quartz lamps had been almost blinding, but as they went off, the room seemed unusually dark, despite normal lighting.

123456...8