Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 21-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave paused as he got to the edge of the stage; he tried to look menacing and mean. The drunk's eyes were crossed and the pain he was feeling was evident on his face. Christie let go with her hand, and then drove a knee into the man's groin with all her might. The guy lifted a couple of inches off the stage, before falling backwards in a heap holding onto his seriously injured balls and cock. The message to the others in the club was clear: don't mess with the strippers; they can take care of themselves.

Benny leaped onto the stage. I turned to the club, as well, but no one else wanted to take on the three of us. A couple of other men casually toasted us with their beers.

Benny announced in a loud voice, "Show's over. We're closing early tonight, gentlemen, so finish up." There were a few groans and complaints, but then there weren't that many people in the club.

Benny picked up the sot who lay moaning in the middle of the stage, holding him by his belt in the middle of his back as though he were a light suitcase. He walked over to the edge of the stage and dropped him the three or four feet to the floor where he became further pile of hurt. Benny hopped down next to him, picked him up again and then carried him to the main entrance. The man became a pile of hurt outside on the sidewalk. Benny made sure he didn't have any car keys on him.

Dave stood around in the main part of the club. When Benny came back he thanked him for taking care of the girls, Christie especially. Benny shrugged.

Shortly, Christie came out from back stage wearing shorts and a halter top with flip-flops on her feet; pretty much what she wore to work. Another similarly dressed girl was with her; she was the other girl Dave had watched perform at ten-thirty.

Christie brought her friend to Dave. "Honey, this is Heather . She was feeling a little lonely tonight, so I told her she could come home with us." She winked at Dave, suggesting that various ulterior motives resided in her simple statement.

"Pleased to meet you, Heather. Did Christie explain that she's my wife for the week and that I'm her husband?"

"Huh? No. What's that mean?

Christie linked an arm through Heather's, and the two girls followed behind Dave to the exit, and then into his car for the ride home. Heather developed a large smile the more Christie explained about what was going on in our lives.

The ride home was short and there was virtually no traffic that time of night. Dave thought about how he was burning the candle at both ends: having a full-time day job, and then participating in the nightlife at the Club Ecstasy, in this case until midnight.

Also, on the drive home he got to know Heather: twenty four, single mother who relied on her mother to babysit her three year old son, and now regretting her decision not to go to college to work towards a degree in the sciences. She bemoaned, "I guess I'm doomed to always work in strip clubs until I lose my figure, and then be a dumb blonde in hair salons."

Dave asked, "What was your GPA?"

"About a 3.5 out of 4.0; mostly A's and B's. The sciences were all A's. I goofed off a lot, too. My mom didn't know how to get me to study or apply myself, and I certainly didn't. Now, I know, and the hurdle to get to college gets larger every year."

At the house, Dave led Christie and Heather inside from the garage. Somehow, the situation didn't feel right without Alice there to welcome him home, even at this late hour. He briefly allowed his mind to wander to the tryst she was having with Owen, somewhere out of the country. He didn't even know where they'd gone.

He wondered whether he was allowed to send a brief message to his wife, and then said to himself, "Screw it. I'll do exactly that." It took him a couple of minutes, but he pushed the Send button on his phone's screen and the short love letter to her blasted into cyberspace.

Before Christie overwhelmed him and possibly Heather, he pulled Heather aside. "Look, this is a crazy relationship, but you don't have to have sex with me -- or Christie for that matter. Let me know, and I'll take you home or wherever you need to be."

Heather reached up and stroked his cheek. "You really are a nice guy. Christie said you were the best. I want to do this, and with you, even though we don't know each other very well. I know it's kind of backwards, putting sexual intimacy before interpersonal intimacy, but I'm horny and you are a breath of fresh air, especially considering all the alternatives I might have to get laid at the club. I hope you don't mind, and you certainly don't need to feel guilty."

Dave smiled, "Then, I think it's time to see what mischief Christie has been up to in my bedroom."

The curiosity resulted in finding a very naked Christie spread-eagled on the bed with one of Alice's exotic dildos sliding in and out of her juicy pussy. Heather smiled, and was naked in the blink of an eye. Dave was close behind. The latter two decided to apply their pussy eating skills to Christie, who dissolved into a series of massive orgasms.

Dave fingered her, adding fingers, and then penetrating her pussy with his entire hand as he'd just learned to do and practiced with Kat and Alice. He extracted a couple of orgasms by focusing on her G-spot, and then extended his fingers to work on Christie's A-spot that he found just forward of her cervix. Christie fired off a truly massive orgasm that left her passed out in Heather's arms.

Heather's concern showed. "Is she all right? What happened?"

Dave explained, "I overloaded her brain with too much pleasure. The result was that she passed out and if what I learned is correct, she continues to feel the pleasure even though she's comatose for a minute or two."

Two minutes later Christie's eyes blinked open. She pulled Dave to her and kissed him in a soft and most tender way. "I love you. I will always love you. You are my destiny." She turned to Heather, "Sweetie, you have to have Dave do to you what he just did to me. It will change your life for the better immediately."

"I don't know about the passing out part," Heather said in cautious tone.

"Don't be worried. Just think of it as some really private time where you can savor the most delicious and wonderful orgasm of your life."

Twenty minutes and a lot of foreplay later, Heather's eyes blinked open from her long comatose state after her A-spot orgasm. Dave held the beautiful brunette's sleek nude body, and had been kissing her temples.

Heather looked up at Dave. "I hope you believe in love at sight, because you own every atom in my body right now, and they're all screaming out my love for you. I know now that you are an angel, because you gave me a truly heavenly experience. I have broken the binds that held me on earth, and have floated up to where you are."

"Heather, I love you, too ... and Christie ... and Alice, my wife ... and Pam, my other wife ... and some others. The more love you give the more you receive. I am so grateful for your love and for Christie's."

"Please make love with me. I want to do sexual and romantic things with you, and I also want to be your sex slave for the rest of time."

Chapter 25 - Homecoming

Owen roused Alice from her slumber beside him and naked, as he was. "Come awake my darling lover. We have a plane to catch. I want to show you Rome before we head back to the real world."

Alice moaned, "Come and make love to me first."

Owen was so easy to convince. The serious moves to get from bed didn't occur for another forty-five minutes. Three hours later, Owen's plane set down at the Leonardo da Vinci Airport twenty miles from Rome's center. A limousine whisked them into the city center, and to their luxury hotel where Owen had a suite reserved for them.

Once settled and unpacked, including many of the items Alice had bought in Paris, the couple went out and started to walk ... and walk ... and walk. The Pantheon was nearby, the Basilica, and then the coliseum, and more. By five o'clock, Alice thought they'd seen everything there was to see in the city, but Owen assured her they'd barely started on the historic sights and galleries.

Saturday was just as busy a day for couple with more walking tours. Owen insisted that they couldn't spend all day in bed making love; he confessed to not wanting the embarrassment of Alice knowing he needed the time to recover from their night and morning of lovemaking.

At one point they stopped for a glass of wine at a small sidewalk café. Alice pulled her chair up next to Owen's so she could cuddle into him as they watched people walking by. Owen held her and they kissed often.

Owen said in a soft voice, "Alice, I love you very much. You've stolen my heart."

"And you know by now that I also love you -- what's the expression, truly, deeply, madly."

"What happens when we return home?"

"We go back to what we were and how we were, except we're more loved than ever before."

"I want you with me all the time -- every day and every night."

Alice sighed, "I don't know what to say. I have another life that I've left temporarily to have this fantasy week with you. We live close, and we can see each other often, but I have other people I also love and commitments that I want to keep and honor."

Owen pressed, "But I can offer you so much ..."

Alice pressed a finger to his lips to stop him. "Don't," she implored. "This isn't about money or things or places you could take me, and you know it."

She paused for a long time and then went on, "I don't know what I'll face when I get home." She chuckled, "I left my husband in the care of a little twenty-two year old fox who is one helluva stripper and who has the hots for him -- although before I left I'm not sure she even realized it. The feeling may have grown to be mutual. Let's just continue to take one day at a time. I feel certain that there will be opportunities for us to be together in the future. Don't push."

Owen was quiet for a long time thinking about what she'd said and all the alternatives and permutations. They led one place, and that was that he wanted Alice more than anything he'd ever considered. He loved her.

* * * * *

Owen's Corvette pulled into the driveway about noon on Sunday. Alice and he got out of the car. Owen carried an armload of packages to the front stoop while Alice pulled her roll-on suitcase.

Dave came out and stood on the stoop as he watched the two lovers have a hug and goodbye kiss. He couldn't hear the whispered words between them. They pulled apart; Owen got in his car, and was soon gone.

Alice slowly came up the steps ignoring the suitcase and packages. She hugged David.

Dave said, "Do I still have a wife? Am I still married?"

Tears started to steam down Alice's face. She sobbed, "Yes. I think so. Do I still have a husband?"

"Oh, yes," Dave said unequivocally. "I'm even more committed to you than I was a week ago. I don't ever want to do this again. I felt sure I'd lost you -- and seeing you say goodbye to Owen -- those kisses, I wonder if I haven't."

Alice shook her head. "This whole week was a bad thing to do and very dangerous."

"Come on inside. We need to talk."

Dave helped bring the suitcase and packages inside, some bearing expensive Paris labels.

Alice asked, "Where's Pam?"

"Still with Roy. I suggested that she not come home until dinner time so we'd have a chance to talk and catch up. I need to ask, having not seen you for a week, where were you?"

"Oh, God. I thought you knew; I'm sorry. I was in Paris and Rome. I don't know how to keep that from the others in the circle, but Owen's secret is sure to come out now. I'm so sorry you didn't know. I assumed that you did since you knew I was leaving the country. Dumb of me. Owen seemed to coordinate with everyone else about my absence -- like Roy; I assumed he'd talked to you to get your permission."

"Alice, I don't own you. You're not a chattel that I lend out like a library book. You're the most precious thing in the world to me, but we're only together because that is the choice we each make."

"Did you talk to others in the circle this week? Was there a party last night?"

Dave said, "Not really, and I don't even want to think about the circle for a while. There was no party since it was our last day with our faux spouses. I know that various couples went out to special dinners, but not together. My brain is going to explode with all the emotions I've felt this week, and I don't mean just about you, although those would fill a large ocean."

Alice said, "Just hold me, please. Can we not talk for a half-hour while you hold me? I need to reconnect with you."

Dave opened his arms and they sat on the living room sofa with Alice in his lap. Periodically, one or the other of them would cry, using up Kleenex from the box on the coffee table to restore their calm exterior."

Alice eventually uttered a huge sigh. She leaned up and tenderly kissed Dave, pleased to find he returned the kiss and that the spark they'd always felt between them was still evident.

She whispered, "I need you to make love to me -- to reclaim me as your wife."

Dave said in an equally low tone, "Yes, please."

"I'm a little bit drippy from being in the Mile High Club a couple of hours ago. I could take a shower and clean up."

Dave actually laughed taking a lot of the tension away from between the two of them. "Don't you dare."

Dave practically tore the clothes from Alice's willing body, as she returned the favor. He wasn't surprised to find she wasn't wearing any under garments. Since the loosening up process started, she'd often dispensed with them. She'd teased him once, saying that she wanted to be instantly available to men who wanted to fuck her and she didn't want undies or a bra to get in the way.

When they were nude, he picked her up and carried her down the hallway to the bedroom. With some laughter he tossed her on their large bed. Alice said, "No foreplay. I'm ready. Come and make love to me -- real, conjugal love."

He was already hard as a rock and pointing towards the ceiling. As Alice pulled her legs apart in what amounted to an engraved invitation, Dave knelt in front of her and plunged his cock into her sodden cunt.

"You're slippery and sloshy down there. How strange." he said with a chuckle. He knew exactly why.

"I'm sorry. Owen wanted me one last time on his private plane before he had to give me back to you. I told you I could clean up."

"I like sloppy seconds when it comes to you. I like reclaiming you, although as I told you, I don't own or control you."

"Dare I mention Owen at this point?"

"Of course." Dave didn't want there to be any secrets between them. He knew if he shut off this avenue of communication other 'un-discussable topics' might also appear elsewhere in their relationship. That would spell doom for their intimate relationship.

"He told me he also likes my sloppy seconds, especially when he follows you. You do something he doesn't, however."

Dave grinned. He knew what it was. Dori had challenged him time and again, and he'd met every one of her challenges, including doing it to Dori one Saturday evening.

Alice continued, "You eat your cum from my pussy after you've fucked me, even when it was sloppy seconds. You've tasted other men's jizz dripping out of me. You're kinky, like me, and I love you for it."

Dave said, "I don't want to last long, this time. This conversation and just thinking about what you've been doing with Owen all week and on his plane has me primed to detonate like a nuclear device very soon. I'll want you again and again, the rest of the day. Hell, the rest of the year -- the rest of my life."

"Cum, then," Alice implored. "I'm there, too. I want to feel your love in me and dripping from inside me."

The couple exploded into one another only a couple of minutes later. They renewed their deeply felt vows of love in their words to each other.

Later, after a short snooze wrapped up together with Dave still embedded inside her, Alice asked, "Are you at all curious about my week away?"

"Very, but only if you want to share. I could imagine it might be something that you want to treasure as the most romantic time in your life and thus, not share with anyone."

"Only with you; anybody else gets a very simple outline."

A minute passed and Alice said, "Not to take away from anything we've ever done, but it was the most romantic time in my life. I'm sorry, but I promise I'll make it up to you. Yes, we made love what seemed like ten times a day. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We even made love in public a couple of times."

"How'd that come about?" Dave asked.

"Night time in a little park adjacent to the Champs-d'Élysée. I didn't take any underwear, so I was bare under my skirt. I got Owen hard as we sat and made out, and then when no one was near, I took him out, and then sat on his lap and spread my skirt. We fucked like that for nearly an hour while we made out. I think a few passers-by figured out what was going on, but no one said anything."

"The other time?" Dave queried.

"Just inside a Parisian alley way. We'd had a late dinner, again, in a little bistro near the opera house. I'd been teasing him all evening: flashing my tits and pussy at him when I knew no one else could see, but more importantly describing in lurid detail how I wanted him to fuck me before we got back to the hotel suite. He was so horny; I thought his head wouldn't fit through the door as we left. We got about fifty yards from the restaurant, and he yanked me into this alley, jerked my skirt up, and thrust into me from behind as I stood there. We fucked for fifteen minutes and I know people walking by could see us."

"Did he cum inside you?"

"Every time we made love. I dripped a lot as we walked around Paris and Rome. More than once, I had to make an emergency stop in a ladies room to blot up what was running down my legs and even into my shoes."

"God, you are the sexiest woman in the whole world."

"Owen told me the same thing. Do you think I've loosened up?" Alice chuckled.

"Oh, I think so. Dori's going to have a hard time thinking up things for you to do to loosen up further. I'm not sure you need to, either."

"I feel guilty about some of the stuff I've done. I suppose that passes over time and as you do it some more."

"What bothers you the most?"

"This past week. Going off with Owen and leaving you -- and you not knowing where I was. I guess you had a pretty good idea of what I was doing, at least sexually. I did see a lot of Paris and Rome, too."

"I did have Christie and Heather."

"Heather!?! Who's Heather? I knew about Christie."

"Heather is a cute twenty-four year old stripper. I'm surprised you didn't meet her at the Club Ecstasy."

"I didn't. I heard her name mentioned, now that you mention it. I was mostly filling in for other girls that needed a night off for some reason; she was one of them. I still might do that; it was fun."

"I'd support you on that. Heather fell into the trap of marginally getting by and having to give up her real plans to get ahead in life. She has a three year old kid."

"What did she want to do that she feels she can't?"

"Get a degree in the sciences or technology, and probably teach in high school or college. She wasn't very motivated in high school, although she got reasonably good grades. She feels doomed to keep working in strip clubs her entire life."

"I'd like to meet her and talk to her. Along those same lines, how did you make out with Christie and I guess Heather?"

"We fucked ourselves blind just about every night you were away and all day yesterday just like you apparently did. I even took off from work two days so we could do some fun stuff."

"Fun stuff?"

"Fuck, suck, munch, and blow, most of the time. We also went out to eat and dance, and then we did the zip line course over in mid-state one afternoon. We also went down to Captiva Island and walked the beach collecting seashells. Fortunately, neither got arrested for wearing the smallest bikinis in the western hemisphere. They have sworn to devote themselves to me the rest of their lives because I gave them both colossal A-spot orgasms on Monday night. They're resting up to try it again."

1...345678