Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 21-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam made a similar overture to the handsome man, and then pulled Heather over to meet him. Heather gave him a stage hug and peck on the cheek. She could also feel the charged air around him and understand how it linked to feelings Alice couldn't hide. Dave shook Owen's hand and gave him a light 'buddy' tap on his arm.

As the conversation picked up, Owen maneuvered near Dave. "Are we OK?"

Dave nodded, "Yes, I think so. My wife came back. She still loves me she says, and she's madly in love with you."

"As I am with her. I'm sorry. I kind of knew what would happen and did nothing to stop it."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. She's ecstatic in most ways, although worried about how the two of you will impact our marriage and her other relationships. I am, too; but with a different perspective. I think there's room for all of us to be together, although what that actually looks like remains in a shroud of fog for me, just yet."

"You mean that you would ... share ... Alice with me?"

"The perspective is wrong in your statement. Sharing implied ownership, as a child that says 'I'll share my toy with you.' I don't own Alice. We are together by choice and by commitment. Our love is a choice to be together. I happen to also be 'in love' with her, as I am with Pam and very recently Heather, and the other women in this gathering.

"Alice also chooses to be with me, and I think she chooses to be with you, as well. That's her prerogative. Because we have made those choices, and are 'together,' we also consult with each other about major decisions, such as we did when Pam became part of our family. We also did that as we started to loosen up and gradually got into having sex with the others here tonight, including you. Now, we're in the process of doing that regarding your relationship with Alice, and my family, and how we all fit together, only I think right now, it's still a work in progress."

Owen nodded sharply, "You are one thoughtful man, Dave. It's a pleasure to have you as a friend, and I thank you for your consideration, your tolerance, and your friendship. I avail myself to you whenever you want to talk about this or anything else, for that matter."

Dave said, "Spend time with Alice tonight. She's antsy because I told her it was all right, but she felt she almost lost it with you in Europe, meaning that she would have left me for you. I'm sure that result is not what she wants, even though her emotions when she's around you tell her to become totally yours. You win her over easily. In the long run, she wants both of us as well as the other men in her life. I'm thinking of ways to make that happen for her.

"I also think that you can be a little more emotionally detached from the situation because you don't have a spouse clouding the situation the way I do for Alice. In her eyes, at least part of the time, I'm one of the choices. I'd like to get it on a basis where she doesn't have to choose. You and I are around her in a natural way, just the way I was around her in a natural way before she met you."

Owen said, "I will do my best to honor your view of her long term happiness. As you know, I also have my own interests in her in this game."

"Just think of her happiness, not only now but in the long term. I think we'll end up in the same place." Dave didn't wait for a response; he headed towards the bar to get several glasses of wine for the girls he came with and himself.

People served themselves dinner buffet style, and then found a place to sit in the living room. There was a lot of conversation, especially about the one week of living with someone other than your partner that everyone there had taken part in.

The consensus after some sharing was that romance had thrived over the week. Casual relationships became more permanent and substantial ones, with a desire to continue.

Kat asked Alice, "Where were you? It was like you disappeared for the whole week."

Alice quietly said, "I kind of did. Owen wanted me all to himself."

Owen caught Alice's eye and nodded. He mouthed to her, "It's OK to tell."

Alice added to her comment in a low voice, "He took me to Paris and Rome."

"IN EUROPE!" Kat said in an amazed tone so everyone could hear.

Alice nodded, "In his plane."

"O. M. G. He has a PLANE? How can a guy that does tattoos afford a plane?" Wendy said. All eyes turned to Owen.

Owen laughed, "Tats are only a hobby leftover from college. Mostly I split my time between a foundation and a relatively small conglomerate that emphasizes commercial real estate, but not exclusively."

Ty said, "Wait! How small a conglomerate?"

Owen said in a near whisper, "About a hundred."

"Thousand? Million?"

"No, billion."

Ty gasped, "Holy shit. Now, I know who you are. You've been hiding yourself in our midst."

"I don't want special treatment. Never have; never will. It's why I still do tattoos to help out my friend Greg, and why I live somewhat modestly. I intentionally hide my wealth, but it does come in handy when I want to romance some fair maiden." He turned at smiled enticingly at Alice and then winked at her with some humor.

Everyone in the circle was paying attention to the new celebrity.

Dori asked in awe, "And you have a plane?"

"A new Gulfstream 650C-ER; it's fitted with long-range tanks, so I can get about a third of the way around the earth in any direction before needing to stop. It is quite a plane."

"And just the two of you flew in it?"

"Yes, along with the pilot and copilot. I am a pilot, but not rated in that plane yet."

Alice said, "We joined the Mile High Club going over and coming back. It was very plush inside -- and very private needless to say."

Owen attempted to change the subject. "Kat, how did you make out with that big stud over in the corner? Did you do any videos with him?"

Kat grinned but honored the obvious change of subject, "Matter of fact, we did two. Mike also showed me how to film and then how to do some of the editing. I could triple my salary working for him doing the editing. You know I love technology, and I think I also like porn more than I knew. I'm seriously considering his offer.

Mike said, "I hope I made her an offer she couldn't refuse." Everyone laughed.

Alice teased, "If you show one of yours, I'll show one of mine."

Kat grinned and clapped her hands, "Deal. Let's start right after dinner."

Mike piped up, "I still need a decision from you Alice about releasing one or both of your videos. Come on, I think they'll be best sellers. Besides, you were so disguised and made up, no one will recognize you."

Alice said, "OK. Do it -- both of them. I'll put it in writing tomorrow and get it to you."

Mike pumped his fist in the air in victory. "Yessss!"

Alice and Kat left briefly and both came back five minutes later each with two DVDs in hand. Kat put hers on first, watching as the large flat screen TV in the Winter's living room came alive with her sitting cross-legged on the bed, being interviewed by Mike from behind the camera as she answered questions about her sex life -- some outright salacious and design.

As the video played, Kat lost one piece of clothing after another and Mike occasionally also shed some of his clothing with her help. In the middle of the living room as most of us watched the porn, Mike also entertained the rest of us by duplicating the strip of Kat. She was humming and purring, too; entranced by the small-time but successful producer of adult videos.

In the film, when she was naked Mike started to fondle her tits and pussy, and then magically produced a battery-operated dildo, that made a nice hum as he applied it and Kat started to writhe and then churn out several powerful orgasms. In the living room, Mike helped Kat recline on the sofa, and then the same dildo appeared in his hands. He grinned at the others in the room and went to work on Kat, duplicating the moves playing out on the video. Kat groaned into her first orgasm of the night only a few minutes later. Sean had brought the dildo in, and stood to the side watching his wife with a broad grin. Dave noted that he seemed to have no qualms about his wife's time with Mike for a week. Moreover, Kat had obviously developed an emotional attachment to Mike much as Alice had with Owen.

While Mike and Kat continued to duplicate the activities they'd done in the video, others in the room started to get into their own sexually inclined moods with various partners.

Clarisse sidled up to Dave and planted a huge kiss on his lips. In a sexy move, she rubbed her naked tits against his bare chest. There were some whispered promises she made that made him grin and nod. The two stood there removing the rest of each other's clothing and making out.

1...345678