Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 21-26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice kissed Mike, "Thank you. I suppose you've heard this before but you are a superb lover." She turned to Clarisse, "You are lucky to have captured this man, and I feel so privileged that you let me share him."

Clarisse chuckled, "Oh, you're going to share him a little later, too. This is only a rest break. We have lots more filming to do today. Mike, and I assume Dave, need to recharge their batteries and then we'll do it again. This time, I intend to join in. I'm hornier than an Alabama tree toad." She looked down at her crotch. "I'm even leaking girl juice just from watching y'all fuck up a storm; it's running down my legs. I want to sample your husband; he looks very inviting."

Alice grinned and nodded as she used the towel Clarisse had given her to wipe her face. Pam commented, "It's why I gave up my singlehood, and got myself kind of married to this pair. They're both great lovers, and, yes, Dave will always satisfy."

An hour later instead of a foursome being filmed, it was a fivesome comprised of Alice, Pam, and Clarisse, along with Dave and Mike. Clarisse managed to nearly monopolize Dave's time, which was fine with him. He also enjoyed watching Alice and Pam take turns riding Mike to all sorts of erotic finishes.

That night at home, Alice asked Dave, "Honey, I'm not upset or anything, but I have a sensitive question to ask."

Dave took her hand, "Ask away. I have no secrets from you." He was expected some question regarding the filming they'd done that day, and even guessed that it might have something to do with fucking Clarisse twice before they called it quits just before five o'clock."

Alice said, "Well, six months ago and earlier in our marriage you would cum once, and then it would take an hour or two before you could do it again. After that, you were done for the night. But today in a five hour window, you came once in me -- actually on me, once on Pam, and then twice in Clarisse. Why have you been able to up you sexual stamina or whatever it's called?"

Dave chucked, "That's not what I thought you were going to ask, but it's also easy to answer. When we started to loosen up, I was so horny one of those first nights we started to have sex with our neighbors that I did cum five or six times. I think the next week, I commented on that to Ty and expressed my hope that I could do it again. He took me aside and gave me a Cialis tablet and a troche of oxytocin. I had another successful evening as you might remember, so I got our doctor to prescribe both for me. I take a daily dose of Cialis and a pastille of the oxytocin. The latter is sometimes called the cuddle hormone. I've also added some other supplements and vitamins, plus you know I'm exercising more."

Alice thought about that and nodded. "Nice, very nice; and as for what you thought I'd ask about, I assume you meant about your little mini-romance with Clarisse. You both really got into each other, but that was fine. In case you didn't notice, Pam and I each got into Mike in a big way."

Dave chortled, "'Big way' -- yep, about ten inches of big way from the looks of it, plus he never left your erogenous zones alone the entire day. Did you count how many times you came? Pam, you too?"

Alice laughed, "I lost track after ten."

Pam said, "I was so fogged out after a half-dozen, I stopped counting. There were lots more. He has a wicked tongue, too."

"When do we get the video?" Dave asked.

"Probably in two or three weeks, unless he gets busy on some other projects. As part of our deal, I told him he could slip things a little, but not let it go months. By the way, he wants all of us back for a return engagement in a month. I told him we'd think about it and see how the first video did, assuming I release it."

* * * * *

Alice worked at the Club Ecstasy again the weeks after doing the porn video, doing Wednesday and Thursday evenings. The attendance was smaller, but she thought the tips were larger on a per capita basis. She also felt less pressure to cut her lap dances short, so if she was having fun, and the guy paying her for the dance was behaving, as she wanted, she often extended for an extra song, and sometimes even encouraged a guy to get a little handsy with her. A couple of times she even pulled her G-string aside and let a guy finger her slit.

Dave went to the club every night she worked, not to check up on her but to help protect her from some of her fans and to provide an escort for her home late at night. Alice liked having him there, and often she secretly dedicated her erotic dances to him. If there was one person in the club she wanted to give ultra sexy lap dances to and have pawing at her body or even sucking on her breasts, it was her husband. Pam unfortunately missed most of her club nights because of how her consulting required her to travel and be away many weeknights.

The neighbors' get together on Saturday was refreshingly 'normal' for everyone, as Alice called it. She had decided that 'normal' included naked the whole party, the women having sex with most of the men other than their spouses, and a heavy dose of female-female sexual interaction while the men were in their refractory periods. The others adopted Alice's definition of the term amid great laughter and comment.

Owen Bennett and Roy Goodman had been more or less integrated into the Saturday gatherings even though they didn't live nearby. Christie Lee was able to attend every now and then when she could get off work at the club. She became the youngest when she could make the dinner and evening, and she was popular with the men because of her skills and her notoriety for having made several porn films. She'd bring one of her DVDs when she could attend and it would play on a nearby TV set while everyone around was in a sexual mood or getting that way.

Christie soon confessed to liking the group of friends so much that she wanted to never miss a gathering. She also became a visitor here and there during the week at one home or another. Even on Saturday nights she worked, she would race over to whoever's home the regular party was at, fuck for an hour, and then go back to the club for her next show. Often one of the men would accompany her to and fro.

About six weeks after her first porn shoot, Dave and Alice got two DVDs in the mail with a note apologizing for the time delay. Mike also wrote, 'There was so much good material, I couldn't bring myself to dispose of it, so I made a second video for you to also consider. Let me know what you decide. XOXOX Mike and Clarisse. P.S., get in touch with us in any case; we want to just see you three.'

Alice, Pam, Dori, Ty, and Dave watched the first DVD in the Prentiss' media room that evening. Dori had 'fluffed' up Dave's cock, and then sat in his lap embedding his shaft in her snug pussy. Alice and Pam cuddled together next to Ty, fingered each other's pussies as they watched, and occasionally sat on his cock. As the DVD played, Dori squirmed around on Dave's lap while he toyed with her clit with one hand, bringing her to an orgasm every ten minutes or so.

Dori raved, "This film is terrific. You two women really are porn star quality actresses, and Dave, oh wow, I just want to sit on your bigness all day. You were also a spectacular actor in the vid."

Pam stated, "Who was acting? Certainly not me. I love fucking Dave and Mike was a very pleasant surprise. Hey, I wonder whether he'd like to join us at some of these weekly parties. As you saw Clarisse was no slouch in the pussy-eating department among other things she can do, plus she's gorgeous and stacked. I bet our regular guys would love to get a dick in her as much as Christie."

Dori perked up, "Hey, maybe we could do an orgy video, and he could film it."

Alice rolled her eyes. "Let's see how we do with this one, or rather these two before we defile the whole neighborhood and my boss." She intentionally didn't refer to Owen's august financial status. As far as she knew, his 'real' nature hadn't been discerned by any one in their social circle other than the three of them.

Dori agreed, "You're right. He's still an unknown to a large extent. Let's do invite them to our next party, however. Also, I think you scored big time on loosening up by doing these videos. I guess I could stop getting on your case now."

Alice looked shocked, "Oh, no! Don't do that. Dave and I, and to a lesser extent Pam, love your challenges to us to loosen up. Don't stop."

Dori looked surprised. "OK, I won't. And, if I have a say, then I have a challenge for you ... all three of you, but I'll need to coordinate with some of the others in our circle."

"What's the challenge?" Dave asked, his tone brimming with erotic curiosity.

Dori spoke slowly as the edges of he main idea expanded, "Just so you know, I was going to suggest this on Saturday to everyone, and we can still do that. As you know, you're not the only couple that needed to loosen up, but you became my focus. I know Sean and Kat have been following along in your footsteps.

"The core idea is that you swap partners with others in our circle. During the day, you still go to work like normal, but you come home to a different house, fuck a different man or woman, and build a closer relationship with someone. Ty and I did this about ten years ago with some friends, and it was a ball. We're still very close friends with the couple we did it with."

Dave posed, "So, it'd be a couple and we'd trade spouses?"

Dori shook her head, "No. In our case, we've annexed two single guys -- Owen and Roy, and we'll likely bring in Mike, although he's engaged. We also have an equal number of single women -- Pam, Christie, and Clarisse. If one of you swapped with Clarisse, for instance, you'd be Mike's temporary fiancée; if with Christie, you could become a very promiscuous stripper and I'm sure she'd do introductions to her male friends. Pam would be a free agent because of your threesome; that way no one of the men gets two women."

Dave said, "So, Alice might end up living for a week with any of the men: Ty, Dev, Sean, Owen, Roy, or Mike? And I might end up with you, Kat, Wendy, Christie, or Clarisse, but not Alice or Pam? No body ends up with their spouse."

"Right. I propose we make sure everyone is onboard with the idea, and that we somehow draw names from a hat on Saturday."

By Saturday at the start of the party, Mike and Clarisse were in tune with the group and also had expressed an interest to participate in the spousal or date exchange drawing even though they were a bit of an unknown to some in the circle. After dinner everyone sat around naked and making out with someone other than their own spouse or partner.

Dori stood and announced the contest. It wasn't news to anybody as she'd talked to everyone during the week to gain his or her buy-in to the swap.

Alice sat nearest to where Dori was standing. She was given the first opportunity to draw a male name from the hat. She yelled up to Dori, "You draw for me." Dori reached into the baseball hat full of small pieces of paper, pulled out one, and read aloud, "Owen." Owen looked ecstatic. He'd had a wish for weeks to capture her and make her his. This was at least an opportunity to pretend he could do that.

Pam drew next as Dori moved across the room again mixing the 'ballots' and starting the hat around the circle. Pam announced, "Roy." She lit up like a Christmas tree at the joy of being with the man for a dedicated week. Wendy drew Sean; Kat drew Mike who she'd never met until an hour earlier; Christie drew Dave; Clarisse drew Ty -- also a new pairing; and that left Dori with Dev.

Dori's rules stated that the swaps would take effect from noon on Sunday, the next day, to the following Sunday noon. Of course, the women could return home to get special clothing, but they were encouraged to move completely to the men's quarters or wherever they wanted them, leaving their 'space' open for occupancy by the new women -- the temporary 'wife'.

As for the rest of Saturday night, Dori suggested that the rules while at the party were that you couldn't have sex with your spouse or soon to be pretend spouse. There was no little degree of pandemonium as people figured out who they could be with and couldn't for the rest of the party.

Dave found that Kat was available, and since the party was at her and Sean's home, the couple ended in her bedroom. With only fingers and mouth, Dave rendered Kat orgasmic mush after their first half hour together. They made love after that, leaving them both in a torpid state cuddled together.

As Kat lay on Dave's chest, she asked, "What's Mike like? Am I in trouble here?"

Dave chuckled, "Oh, no. He's a truly nice guy as far as I can tell, just in a business many people would label disreputable. You'll fall in love with him just the way Alice and Pam did, and fast, too. He's inventive. If you want you could do some videos with him, or help him edit. I think you'd find it fun, and I know that like us, you've been working at loosening up. I bet it would really help, although you might gain a bunch on Sean with him."

"Did Alice or Pam complain at all about his ... errr ... lovemaking skills?"

"Au contraire," Dave chuckled. "They constantly commended him, as he awarded each of them with dozens of orgasms while we filmed and then while we played around afterwards a little. Both Christie and Clarisse also talked about how he understood a woman's body and took time to apply that knowledge to what he did with them. That's one of the things I really learned from him as I watched him; he doesn't rush, he spends an inordinate amount of time in foreplay, and then he catalogs every erogenous zone on his partner and applies what he learns to wind her up to new orgasmic heights. I think you'll end up thinking a week was too short."

The whole time they'd been lying in each other's arms, Dave had slowly been diddling and doing just what he was saying Mike would do, only to Kat in preparation for their lovemaking.

Kat finally realized what was happening to her. She gasped, "Oh, God, Dave. You're doing all of that to me right ... noooooooooowwwwwwww!" Another orgasm swept over her like a wave suddenly reaching a new high point on some beach. She clutched Dave to her as her body spasmed into his.

As she floated down from her emotional and physical high, she said, "You've got my attention, Mr. Prentiss. I have needs that you've got to fill right now, and that starts by you putting your cock in my cunt and then oscillating it back and forth until you spew your essence into me as I douse you with my female ejaculate."

Dave smiled and then kissed her, their tongues dancing between them as his hand again brought his fingers to her pussy. Kat was dripping as though some internal spigot had been turned on to allow her sex lotions to flow. Dave moved in with his mouth and sucked up many of her juices, savoring her taste and aroma.

Dave thought himself exceptionally lucky to have Alice as his wife, and then to have the other women also as willing sex partners. He was partial to Kat, since they really were in love. He thought how he could please her best, and then recalled something he'd read.

He added a third and then a fourth finger to his right hand as he plunged his hand into her pussy. Eventually, as Kat squirmed and writhed in ecstatic pleasure, he tucked his thumb into his palm, and pushed his entire hand into Kat's resilient body. She moaned not in complaint but in realization that some kind of rich sexual experience was soon to over take her.

Dave's reading on the subject had described the technique, but this was the first time he'd ever attempted to deliver pleasure this way. He was surprised as how easy it had been to fist Kat.

He felt Kat's G-spot with his soft knuckles, and rendered her nearly comatose as two back-to-back orgasms walloped the small woman. Her eyes locked on Dave's to be sure nothing malevolent was in his demeanor. He became the most loving man she knew in that instant.

Dave reached up with his fingertips to near her cervix, finding the place he sought when her eyes popped opened and he received a startle response along with a groan of immense satisfaction and pleasure. He started to stroke there, watching and feeling as the spigot opened up further, and as she forced his head down to her cunt and his hand deeper into her body. He kept stroking that small area deep inside her.

Kat groaned so loudly that Wendy and Roy, who were slowly fucking a few feet away on another sofa, paused to watch the pair. Sean and Clarisse appeared at the entry to the bedroom where they were fucking. He especially watched what Dave was doing to his wife.

Kat's back arched as she pushed into her lover's hand to get him deeper inside her and moving faster on the magic spot he'd found and that she'd hidden from any man prior. The volume of Kat's sounds of groaning, growling, mewling, and purring rose, until finally Kat almost screamed, "OH, DAVE. YOU'RE GIVING ME THE BEST ORGASM I'VE EVER HAD ... KEEP ... GOING ... I LOVE YOU, I LOVE ..."

The oral statements ceased suddenly as Kat passed out. She went limp and lifeless with her eyes closed, as her body dropped into a pile of orgasming flesh on the bed. Dave quickly checked her breathing, and found it rapid but normal. He could feel her heart beating hard as he held a hand to her chest.

Sean appeared next to the bed. "Is she all right? What'd you do to her?"

Dave tried to appear suave and knowledgeable about what had happened, and it was almost exactly as he'd read. "Sean, she's just fine. I gave her too much pleasure all at once and her body couldn't handle it. She'll regain consciousness in just a moment or two, and be better than she ever was."

True to prediction, Kat's eyes blinked open a few seconds later and she looked at Sean and Dave. She crooned to her lover, "Oh, Dave. I love you. You're the most wonderful man in the world to bring me such pleasure. I have NEVER had an orgasm that intense or that long lasting. Even ... yes, even after I had passed out I was kind of still here, and feeling wave after wave of pleasure blasting into every pore of my body. You were fabulous. I love you."

Sean looked worried.

Dave said, "Sean is right here."

Kat shifted her eyes to her husband. "Honey, thank you so much for being my husband. I love you and want you with me for all time. You are so wonderful to not get all upset because I have relations with other men. Dave just gave me the most fabulous sexual experience of my life. I will always remember this night, but please don't think that takes anything from what we have or do. He's going to teach you how to do what he just did, and then you are going to repeat that on me on a steady basis."

Sean looked a little relieved. "I love you, darling Kat."

Dave turned to him and said, "This is kind of a textbook response to what I did to her. I'll send you the link to the web page where I learned this."

"How'd you find that?" he asked, somewhat in awe.

"I was studying how to be a better lover to Alice, Pam, and my other partners. I keep looking for ways to please them and give them peak experiences."

"You sure hit the jackpot with what you did. I guess maybe I should start doing the same thing."

Owen had ended making love with Christie, and turned her into a blithering mass of female flesh from a dozen intense orgasms. As they separated and the party began to break up, he sought out Alice.

"Alice, I'll pick you up at eleven tomorrow morning, if that's all right? Bring your things in a suitcase, and leave a little room for some gifts to bring home. Also, bring your passport. I have an idea for some romantic fun."

Alice and Dave made love when they got home. Armed with a technique that produces some kind of once in a lifetime orgasm, he applied the A-spot technique to her, despite her concern about the two loads of cum that she had in her pussy from Mike and Ty. Dave only found the presence of other men's residue in her highly arousing, a point that sometimes worried him because of what other men might say about his fetish. As he observed the other men in their growing circle, no one seemed to mind the emissions, although most of the men didn't consume the effluent incident to eating out their partner.

123456...8