Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dave went to sit beside Felicity and then recline with her, she hitched her monokini down her legs and dropped the token of fabric on the patio. She lay back slightly and spread her legs apart so Dave could clearly see her pussy. There was no modesty, and her devilish grin reinforced that observation. She was inviting his gaze on her most private parts. She was also putting herself on full display for everyone else on the patio by her blatant sexuality.

Dave removed his shirt and athletic shorts and lay down beside her -- into her arms. The sultry kisses they'd started on the dance floor restarted without any hesitation.

Partway through another hot kiss Dave felt Felicity's hand close around his warm cock. The hand felt cool and added a high degree of stimulation to him based on that alone. More importantly, she was taking some initiative to show him that she wanted something highly sexual to take place.

Dave shifted gears and started to make love to Felicity's breasts. He sucked one nipple into his mouth and laved all over her areola. With his other hand he tweaked the sharp point and gently pulled on her nipple as she moaned in delight into his ear. Felicity watched and panted at his attention to her.

After a few minutes of breast play, he kissed his way down her body. He paused at her navel and made a suggestion. "If you think you have voyeur tendencies, you can look at any of the other couples around. We don't mind being stared at when we're out here. It's even encouraged."

Felicity nodded and he saw her gaze shift to the chaise where Cooper and Scarlett were naked and already making love. Scarlett was riding Cooper in the reverse cowgirl position. From their vantage point, Felicity and Dave could see his cock driving inside her pussy with each down thrust she made. Scarlett's eyes were narrow slits as she enjoyed the ecstatic bliss of the intercourse, but Dave did have the feeling that she was performing the erotic sex act specifically for the two of them, perhaps to inspire her Hollywood friend.

Felicity looked back at Dave and smiled. She said two words that set the tone for the next few minutes. "Eat me."

Dave did exactly what she asked. He romanced her pussy, running his tongue between her ass to her clit and taking all sorts of side excursions to stimulate her. She had generous labia, and that allowed Dave to suck them into his mouth and toy with them as they swelled and the nerve endings excited their owner. Often, Felicity would hold his head, guiding his mouth and tongue to a certain location where she wanted stimulation for a few moments.

Felicity was highly responsive to every move Dave made. One result was that she flooded her nether region with her girl juice again and again. Dave lapped and sucked up this nectar as he obeyed her order. He concluded that beyond the shadow of a doubt, Felicity loved to be the recipient of oral sex.

The time came for him to do something more. He brought his right hand to the fore, and started into her pussy with his fingers: at first, two, and then for a while three. Felicity twisted and turned into his hand. She often moaned something like, "Oh, yes." "Do me." "More."

Dave added his last finger and then tucked his thumb into his palm. Seconds later, his fist slipped inside her athletic body, eased in by the lubricating juices she was emitting. Immediately, Dave used his main knuckles on her G-spot as he licked her clit with the roughness of his tongue. She crested almost immediately in a major orgasm. Dave waited for her as she coasted downhill from her peak and enjoyed the afterglow.

When he thought she was ready, Dave explored the dark, wet corridor to her womb with his fingers. He soon discovered her A-spot as she pushed into his hand and her body rose from the cushion. He started to titillate the area with his fingertips, getting an even more passionate response from Felicity.

Liquid nectar from her body flooded the area. She couldn't hold still. Her body writhed and twisted with every move of his hand or fingertips. Eventually, the pleasure started to crest within her. She arched into his hand until only her shoulders and feet were on the chaise. She was panting and gasping for air, and moaning in a loud whisper about the impending orgasm that she thought was going to be a major event.

Dave had followed her with his hand inside and his mouth on her pussy. He ravenously ate her pussy, licked her clit, and fingered her A-spot. Felicity emitted a long shriek, and mumbled, "Oh, fuck." She wasn't loud, but there was no doubt that she wasn't cresting like a tidal wave as the result of a major life event.

Her body collapsed to the chaise as she lost consciousness from too much pleasure all at once. Dave withdrew his hand and lapped at the wonderful juices on it from inside Felicity. He then cradled the gorgeous actress in his arms, toyed with her breasts and nipples, and kissed the side of her head at the temples and on her cheek.

Dave glanced over at Scarlett. She was now on her back with Cooper pumping his beefy cock into her body. He heard her crest, but Cooper kept going. Eventually, her eyes were drawn to Dave's and he got a slight smile. He knew that she approved of what he'd done to Felicity.

Felicity's eyes fluttered open a minute later. She stared up at Dave and a smile crossed her face. She whispered, "I love you. I adore you. I want to be with you the rest of my life."

Dave leaned in and kissed her. "I love you, Felicity." He teased, "You are one of the most loved people in the Circle."

Felicity was not in a humorous mood. She rapidly said, "Oh, I don't want to displace Scarlett or any of your wives. I know you have a unique situation. I just hope that you'll be able to love me from time to time. God, I love you."

Dave rubbed Felicity's clit some more and she started to crest again. She woke up to a major fact and voiced her concern. "Oh, Dave, we haven't even made love. Please come and fuck me -- make love to me. I need you inside me -- your cock ... your cum. Fill me and then do it again and again."

With those words, Felicity shifted position and opened herself to receive Dave. He moved and soon filled her with his shaft and his love.

Later that same evening, he honored her request to do it again ... and again.

Chapter 12 -- Seeing Stars. Missing Man Appears

The syndrome was fairly well-known and recognized around the Circle. Only the pledges and few of the new initiates hadn't recognized the pattern. Fundamentally, Dave would give a woman The Experience, and for the next few days to a week, she'd follow him around like a puppy who'd just adopted a new master. She'd had an overabundance of the hormone oxytocin released in her system from the mammoth orgasm, and had then imprinted on Dave -- the culprit and deliverer of such heavenly pleasure.

Dave did not encourage the puppy-dog practice, and went out of his way to sit with the woman and explain the inner-workings of the Circle to her as well as the body chemistry that The Experience produced. He'd encourage her to find other males -- or females for that matter, who interested her and to forge still other relations. Of course, he didn't abandon her, but he emphasized the need for diversity in her thinking. Many quickly did as he suggested and bonded with other men.

Dave explained the phenomenon to Felicity. She heard him and logically followed his points and the medical explanation for her behavior. That didn't change her behavior. She loved him more than anything in the world.

Felicity Jones did not bond with other men in her first week after The Experience, although she happily had sex with them as Dave had suggested. She'd have a quick assignation with someone, and then like a boomerang, she'd come flying back to Dave, even hoping for his approval at what she'd done, who she'd done it with, and how she'd done it, how long she'd done it, and on and on. She would share every lurid detail to get his approval. The news was usually arousing and sexually stimulating to her new love.

One outcome of following Dave around was exactly what Felicity wanted to happen. The pair made love a lot. A LOT! Dave also discovered that with a little teasing and cajoling he could get her to describe her other couplings in arousing and great graphic detail. He schooled her in how to relate an encounter in an erotic and arousing way, and Felicity became an expert storyteller.

Dave then broadened her horizons to talking about her fantasies, relating them in the form of a story. At first, Felicity stated she didn't have any fantasies, but over a few days she started to realize that she did. Their telling reminded her of still more, and she'd plan out how to best tell Dave so that he was provoked and responsive to her.

Another outcome of hanging around with Dave is that Felicity often ended up as one of two females in F-F-M arrangement where he pleased both women. Much of the pleasure extracted from such a situation resulted from the two females playing together.

The first encounter of that type happened with Scarlett, Felicity, and Dave. It was Sunday evening, and Scarlett needed some intimate and sexual time with her husband. Felicity was on her own, but knowing that Dave was going to be a partner in the interaction with Scarlett, she hung around with her friend.

After dinner that evening, Dave went back to Scarlett's home with Felicity in tow. As the well-established pair started to make love, Felicity was in the room watching. She was naked and rubbing her clit as she watched the foreplay. Both Scarlett and Dave told her that watching her masturbate excited them.

Dave had Scarlett laying on her back. She called Felicity over and said to her, "I want to eat your pussy. Spread it over my mouth as you squat over my head."

Felicity said one word, "Really!?!?!"

There was no reply, so she did what Scarlett asked. Less than a second later, she felt Scarlett's tongue wedge deep into her moist slit. Seconds after that, Dave added a few fingers to the mix to stimulate her clit even more as he leaned in to kiss her. Felicity had an orgasm less than two minutes later, and a good part of that was based on thinking about what was happening.

Scarlett and Dave delivered a few more orgasms to Felicity before they rearranged things. Scarlett winked at Dave as he started to pump his cock in Felicity as she lay supine for them. Scarlett then assumed the squat over her friend's mouth and tongue, and for the first time in her life, Felicity ate out a woman.

Scarlett steered her friend, and gave her instructions about how to make the engagement even better for her: more tongue, fingers higher, use more spit, lap more right there, push two fingers in, and so on. Felicity was a good pupil and a fast learner.

The next evening Felicity was asked to participate in another F-F-M encounter with Alan and Jenny. Jenny was Dave's AA at work, and told him the next day that Felicity was wonderful at eating pussy and brought her all sorts of pleasure.

Later that same night, Felicity met Mike Holiday and the two of them had a late-night rendezvous on the patio. She knew from reading Cricket's book about his affiliation with Circle-X Productions and the adult videos he produced. Unlike many of her other hook-ups, the one with Mike felt scandalous, almost as though she were making an X-rated video with him. The potential was there, plus Mike was such a nice guy and not the stereotypical sleaze ball she expected to be associated with porn production.

Dave knew Mike would lay in wait for the right time to ask Felicity to participate in a video, that is unless she approached him first. Cricket's book had not gotten specific about who in the Circle had done videos, only citing that the practice was widespread and that some members had even won awards. Dave resolved to get Felicity with Alice sometime when they could show her an Alice Angel video and then see her reaction.

The thought of doing a video with Mike became another of Felicity's fantasies, however, the specifics about the filming were a little vague. She hadn't watched much porn in her life -- maybe ten minutes total time. Scarlett challenged her to spend one afternoon watching and picking out her favorite scenarios. She gave her some suggestions as well as a list of websites to visit.

Felicity was a wealth of fantasies that evening. She was full of favorites that she wanted to try ... IF she ever did an adult video.

Wednesday evening, after dinner, Dave and Alice took Felicity home with them to view a couple of special videos. Alice also invited Jason Riggs, so she'd have a partner when things heated up. All the other wives also knew what was going to happen.

Alice put on one of her short videos where she had an M-F-M -- Alice and two guys that hung out in a gym too much of their time. After the video was well underway and each guy had had an opportunity to fuck her, Alice asked Felicity whether she recognized the female lead?

Felicity studied the screen of the large TV for a minute, and shook her head. Alice said, "That's me! I'm Alice Angel, the star of this video and many others. She stopped that video and put in another where she had a gangbang. As the various men stepped between her legs to fuck her, Alice commented on the men's names, although sometimes their faces weren't shown: "There's Dave." "This is Sean." "I'm sucking on Dev." "This is Roy, my boss at the time." "Ty really got me there." Felicity was amazed ... no, 'astounded' captured the mood better.

Alice then showed one of her lesbian videos where she, Pam, and Heather had one outstanding threesome where every one of them had multiple-multiple-orgasms that the cameras captured.

Felicity was fanning her face when Alice stopped the last video. She told her new movie star friend, "See, you can get disguises that will let you do some of the things in your fantasies and yet remain anonymous to your regular viewing public. Ask Scarlett to show you her video."

Felicity was amazed. "Scarlett did a porn film?"

Scarlett laughed as she stood in the doorway of the media room completely naked watching the group with Doug Quigley who cuddled her from behind. Scarlett liked all the pilots in the Circle, and still harbored a fantasy that she'd get her license to fly.

Scarlett said, "I'll show you when we're back at my house. Yes, I did a video. I was well disguised, but just enough that I might qualify as a poor Scarlett Johansson look-alike. The movie Mike made even touted it as a ScarJo-lookalike. See, you can fool some of the people all of the time just by telling them the truth.

Felicity announced, "I think I'll talk to Mike tomorrow. This looks like too much fun. Alice Angel especially had a lot of sexual fun."

Alice said, "Plus I got the Best MILF of the Year Award a few years back because of the videos. I'd do more but this slave driver of a boss wants a real CFO running the finances and helping with the strategy of his little battery factory." She poked at her husband.

Scarlett warned, "If you're ever discovered as a porn queen you can probably kiss your movie career goodbye. Make sure your disguise is a good one."

Felicity said, "But you did it?"

"And I've been the highest paid female movie star in the business for the past four years. I sure didn't spend all that money. I put it in good investments. I never really have to work another day in my life, but it is fun. If you can say that, then I'd say go ahead."

Alice said, "I was discovered by the CEO of the company I used to work for. He wanted to fire me on the spot. I escaped disaster and hence a family disaster by the skin on my teeth.

"Being Alice Angel is fun, and I've done some recent films, but I'm where Scarlett is. I don't care if anybody knows. We're economically secure and what was it somebody said at dinner, 'the people who care don't matter, and the people that matter don't care.'

Felicity looked at Dave. He hugged her. "I think you should wait about a year and then decide. Mike will still be in business. You won't have lost the opportunity, but you'll have gained great perspective on the matter and on your own life. Right now, any decision you make is jaded by recent events. Let those events settle into your life and see how you feel."

Felicity nodded in agreement with what Dave had said.

The group headed back to the patio. It was a warm night again, especially for that time of the year. The time was past nine-thirty, so the children that might otherwise wander the Circle, were all at home and in bed. Their parents had agreed to that stricture so that they and the other members could play outside beside the pool.

As they reached the patio, Dave stripped off his shorts and t-shirt, and dove into the pool. He swam a few laps, his muscular arms showing in his overhand strokes.

Felicity also dove in sans clothes. She did a few laps and then just floated as Dave went back and forth by her sexy body. After ten laps, Dave stopped in front of her and kissed her as he surfaced.

He told her, "Felicity, this is kind of delicate for me to say, but you don't have to seek my approval by fucking other guys. The Circle will do fine regardless of what you decide. That's not the right motivation. I approve of you either way."

"What do you want me to do?"

"What I'd like for you to do, IF you find it fits with your lifestyle and value set, is to become a pledge to the Circle. You'd be here a lot, develop many long-term relationships, and only then move to enhance those relationships with sex. Because I would be one of those relationships, we would occasionally make love and be together. Eventually, you'd become a Circle member, maybe live here when you aren't out making movies or promoting what you've done. Scarlett is perhaps a role model for that."

Felicity was pensive as they walked to the pool stairs and exited the pool. Dave showed her where they could rinse off the pool water. Neither dried their bodies; the warm air would take care of that in only a few moments.

About a dozen chaises were occupied by people making love. Alice had already coupled with Ike, and they were really going at it on the chaise nearest the shower. Scarlett and Doug were fucking on an adjacent chaise with Scarlett riding the man and demonstrating how hot she looked making love to someone.

Felicity said, "Will you make love with me? I really do love you. Please don't dismiss that because it happened so fast."

Dave led her to an open chaise with a few others around it. Felicity pushed two of them together. "I have an idea. I want to do a couple of things I've never done. Watching all that porn inspired me. I'd like to knock a few simple fantasies off my list tonight." She giggled.

The two sixty-nined to start the festivities. Felicity wanted Dave on top, and she asked that he drive his cock into her mouth and throat as he got increasingly aroused. Dave didn't like to treat any of the women roughly, but he knew that many of the porn videos on the net rendered very aggressive behavior to the featured women. Dave dialed up things slightly, and heard Felicity gagging and making gawking sounds as he face-fucked her.

He was primed to orgasm, particularly after watching some of the porn with Alice and the others. He allowed the orgasm to happen fast, flooding her mouth with his semen as Felicity gargled with the fluids and then swallowed. She looked pleased with her accomplishment.

Of course, he was also doing all he could to bring her off with mouth, tongue, and fingers. Occasionally, as he'd withdraw his cock from her mouth, Felicity would urge him on. "God, this is great. More. Fuck my face harder again." He'd gotten hard again just from thinking about the whole situation.

Despite her urgings, Dave kept things relatively gentle. Eventually, they switched around and started to fuck in pretty conservative positions. That didn't last long. Felicity struggled but got her legs pivoted back so she could touch her feet together behind her head. The result put her cunt in position to be fucked hard. She again urged Dave on, and he responded a little more aggressively.