Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A further change of position had Felicity with her shoulders on a towel on the patio with her pussy raised up so Dave had to fuck down into her body, almost as though she were standing on her head with her legs spread. She challenged him with an increasing amount of dirty talk, urging him to fill up her body with his cum.

He did and Felicity erupted into an orgasm as she squirted her girl juice all over his lower body.

Before she could react, Dave pulled Felicity to her feet and again stretched out their two bodies on one of the chaises. He launched into a sixty-sine with her.

"Oh, God. Dave, are you sure you want to do that? You just came inside me."

Dave ignored he question and munched hard on her sodden cunt. Felicity ingested his cock to find it covered in cum and her own emissions. Dave stopped only when Felicity had a further orgasm on his tongue.

"You didn't seem to mind that I had cum dripping from my cunt -- your cum."

"I didn't. You didn't seem to mind either when you sucked on my cock loaded with stuff. And earlier, I came in your mouth and you swallowed. There's nothing there to worry about either way."

Felicity really worked on Dave, doing everything in her power to get him hard again. Based on previous evenings, he knew he was good for it. He did harden.

Felicity then asked for what Dave predicted. "Fuck my virgin ass, please."

* * * * *

Most of the Prentiss family were home on Sunday afternoon when the telephone call came in. The call was mysterious and left Alice looking at the dead phone after the caller had identified it was her, spoke one sentence, and then ended the call.

"Alice, you don't know me but I know you, and more importantly, I need you to go and be with Wendy Connor right now. I will be calling her in five minutes and you need to be there to support her."

Alice told those in the living room what the caller had said. She looked at her husband and said, "You'd better come with me. I don't think this is good."

Dave and Alice went out their back door to the enclosed corridor that surrounded the core. They walked past Ty and Dori's home, and then knocked at the back door to the Connor home and then went inside.

They had the kind of relationship with the Connors that you just entered the home and announced yourself. They heard Sharon yell from the living room, "Come in. We're in here."

They passed through the kitchen and into the comfortable living room. Sharon and Wendy were both reading novels -- one on her iPad and one a printed book.

Alice said, "You know those mysterious calls you got. Well, I just got one that told me to come over here."

Wendy's face went from curiosity about the visit to panic and worry. "Oh, God, I hope Dev is all right." Tears started to roll down her cheeks. He's never been away this long that I didn't know where he was -- kind of. This trip is a total mystery."

Sharon got up and immediately went to sit with Wendy. Alice moved to Wendy's other side. Sharon had been like Dev's second wife in that family.

Just then Wendy's cell phone rang. Dave picked up the phone from a nearby table and handed it to Wendy. She answered the call, "This is Wendy Connor."

Those in the room couldn't hear what the caller said, but he was brief. The call took less than thirty seconds. Wendy broke into tears as she dropped the phone to the floor. She sobbed, "Dev's been shot. He's been air lifted to the veterans' hospital in Houston. The man on the phone said he was marginal -- whatever the fuck that means." She sobbed. "He said I could go there to support him."

Dave had his cellphone out of his pocket and was looking up information to call the hospital. A minute later he was dialing the DeBakey VA Medical Center in Houston. He got the VA operator and went through several questions with her establishing that a patient named Devlin Connor had indeed been checked in there in the middle of the previous night about twelve hours earlier. He was listed as in the trauma ICU -- intensive care -- and they could not comment on his condition nor put a call through to him.

Dave looked at Alice and jerked his head in the direction of the Circle Airport. She nodded.

Dave said, "Wendy, put together a 'go bag' with enough clothes to last you for three days. We'll be right back. We're all going to Houston. Sharon, if you want to join us, you're more than welcome to come, too. Bring your passports and a full ID kit."

The four of them scurried around their homes for a few minutes getting their kits, and met again at Wendy's home when Alice and Dave got there with two golf carts. Two minutes later, they parked beside the hangar housing Dave's Cessna Citation. It was ready to go.

Alice and Dave rolled the plane out of the hangar with the small tug that had been left attached to the jet's front wheels. They positioned the plane for starting and departing, and then got everybody and their light luggage aboard. After closing the hangar door, they all got on the plane and took appropriate seats. Alice took the pilot's seat, and Dave the copilots spot. Dave started to read the 'Engine Start' checklist aloud.

After engine start, they rapidly went through the takeoff checklists, and taxied to the runway. Sixty seconds later the plane lifted into the air and turned towards the Gulf of Mexico and Houston.

"Sarasota Departure, Citation November-One-Two-Echo-Romeo with you climbing through one-thousand feet out of Circle Airport, squawking one-two-zero-zero."

"Radar contact, Two-Echo-Romeo. Squawk three-four-five-five."

"Two-Echo-Romeo, three-four-five-five, wants to file IFR to head to Houston's Ellington Airport -- the identifier is Echo-Foxtrot-Delta. We're requesting expedited handling; we have a family emergency onboard."

Departure told Dave to standby as they processed the rest of his flight plan. Shortly, they were cleared IFR direct to EFD, climb and maintain thirty-eight-thousand." They were getting the kind of handling by ATC that they needed.

About ninety minutes later, ATC started the Cessna Citation on a long, high speed descend on its way to Houston. They kept the jet above ten-thousand feet so they could speed into the Houston area, and then vectored the plane to the airport they'd requested as they executed a high-speed descent. The airport was a mixed-use military-civilian airport, and was closest to the VA hospital without using the large commercial airport to the north.

Dave had made a dozen calls during the flight taking advantage of the satellite link the plane had. The plane landed on runway three-five-right, and taxied to the Rocket City Jet Port. The airport had a close relationship with NASA and the astronaut training.

A lineman directed the plane to a parking space, and as Dave deployed the plane's passenger door, Alice was shutting down the plane. Simultaneously, a limousine pulled up beside the plane. About two minutes later, the four were in the limo and on their way to the VA Hospital.

Houston traffic was a bear, as usual. The fact that they'd lost the speed advantage the plane had given them made all of them anxious and frustrated. The driver was good, and made a few moves on side roads and rolled them to the front door of the hospital in near record time.

They exited the car at the hospital and were met by a man that Dave knew from work. "Thank you, Jerry. What do we need to do?"

Jerry Kantor was a burly man as big as a refrigerator, ex-Marine, and worked in the Houston area handling the distribution network for EneRG -- the company that Dave ran as the CEO. Dave and Jerry had become good friends as the business grew. Dave was calling in a favor, but felt the situation deserved it.

Jerry said, "Follow me. I've got you passes to the Trauma section, and to the waiting room there. After that, you're on your own. That's the most they let me do. The did confirm that your man Devlin Connor is there, but would say nothing further since I'm not family. You'd do well to forget you friend's identity; I know I will."

"Thanks." The four hustled behind Jerry as he led them past the bureaucratic check-in that others were waiting to confront. After their passes were examined, they were admitted to another section of the hospital and then into a stereotypical hospital waiting room. Right outside the waiting room was a large desk bustling with activity of nurses and doctors.

Jerry pointed and said, "Mrs. Connor, that's where the rest of your journey starts."

He waited as Dave and Wendy went to the desk to inquire about Dev. They were there for five minutes before someone could actually talk to them, as the others watched from the waiting room.

The nurse they talked to was frazzled, but knew the patient. She told Wendy that her husband was in a medically-maintained coma as he healed from multiple gunshots. He had arrived at the hospital with some degree of medical care already rendered, but he needed more. One operation had already been rendered.

Dave emphasized, "Don't spare any expense in mending that man. I will cover all of his medical expenses that aren't covered otherwise."

The nurse glanced at his records, "He's one-hundred percent covered. That's ... unusual. Your friend and husband must be someone really special. I've only seen that once before, and I've been here twenty years. Let me get his doctor to talk to you."

About a half-hour later, Dr. Grey Cronin came into the waiting room and asked for Wendy Connor. She snapped to attention. Dave went with her again. Sharon stood close by.

Cronin spoke in a low tone, "I won't mince words with you, Mrs. Connor. Your husband is in grave condition. We extracted two rounds from his body early this morning. Another had creased his head, but did no severe damage that we can tell other than to nick the skull bone. He was operated on for six hours this morning doing the internal repairs."

"Who brought him in?"

Cronin gave Dave a strange look. "I can't tell you that information. I can tell you that he received the best medical aid that was available when he was found. I can tell you that he was out of the country and flown in here where we took over his care starting about four a.m. this morning. We had him in the operating room within minutes of his arrival. We had been told to expect him and what his condition was."

Dave nodded, "Spare no expense and give every effort, please."

Cronin shook his head, "That's not a problem. The people that brought him in need his continued help, not in the field but in debriefing about what he learned on his mission. If you don't already know, his work is considered highly classified."

"Got it."

Cronin said, "If you believe in prayer, this would be a good time to start using it. We've done everything we can to repair him and help him heal. The rest is up to him." He paused and added, "If you leave your cellphone numbers with the nurse, we'll call as soon as there's any change in his condition."

Wendy said, "We'll do that, and we'll be back early tomorrow morning. Please come and see us, even if there's no news. It's comforting to hear from you."

Cronin nodded and hurried off through some double doors.

Dave said, "We have a suite of rooms at the Intercontinental Houston. It's not too far from here.

Chapter 13 - Uncertainty

The emergency departure of Dave, Alice, Wendy, and Sharon for Houston to 'rescue' Dev Connor did not go unnoticed by the Circle.

Dave's house had most of the residents there when the mysterious call came for Alice. Minutes later, Dave and Alice were heading for their airport at a run, needing to get to Houston. A few shouted comments gave about all the information they had at that moment about the situation. That news was shared between all of the Circle members within minutes.

Further, several people saw the race to the airport by the two golf carts, and then only a few minutes later the full-power takeoff of the Cessna Citation. That news got relayed and matched up with the limited news about Dev.

Dave called back to the Circle about ten p.m. Sunday night to share what little they'd learned about Dev in Houston. At least, they were piecing together part of the story of the past months that Dev had been missing from the Circle.

The evening at the Intercontinental was a quiet one. The tension and anxiety about Dev left no one wanting anything but his rapid healing. No one slept well, and there were no other agendas.

* * * * *

Roy Goodman was coming back from his afternoon walk. He'd covered the five miles his doctor recommended in a little over an hour. As he approached the main gate, the guard flagged him down.

"Mr. Goodman, there's a young couple in that car over there that would like to talk to someone about starting a Circle. Do you suppose you could talk to them? Usually, I'd refer them to Mr. Prentiss, but someone told me that he's away. These folks seemed a little different from the ones that normally come by. They're more serious and seem to already have something going for them. I suggested they wait until I could talk to you."

Roy shrugged, "Sure. It can't hurt."

Roy walked over to the car. The young couple saw him coming and got out of the car. The young man, probably in his late twenties, spoke. "Hello. I'm Colin Ruiz, and this is my girlfriend Beth Parsons. We wanted to talk to someone about the Circle. The guard said that the man he'd normally have us talk to was away for an unspecified period of time but that someone named Roy was out walking and could chat with us."

Colin was dressed in long shorts, a t-shirt that had Namasté printed front and back, and flip-flops. Beth wore a white tennis skirt and a crop top that left her midsection bare. She also had some fancy flip-flops on her feet.

Roy chuckled, "I'm Roy Goodman, and I'm also that other man's stepfather. I don't think I'm anywhere near as informed about things or as good at answering questions as my stepson, but try me."

Colin explained, "Well, to get to the point, there's a group of us -- about twelve, all about our ages, that live around Sarasota. We really like each other -- a lot -- and we want to start our own Circle. We socialize all the time together. We were hoping somebody could talk to us about forming our own Circle group."

The girl, Beth said, "We all religiously watch the reality TV show about the Circle, and we each have read the book about the Circle that was advertised on the TV show. Someone named Cricket wrote it."

Colin said, "We think we have what it takes to make it a success, but we're worried about pitfalls and hidden dangers that weren't talked about in the book or on the show."

Roy verified, "And you all live in Sarasota?"

"Live and work, yes. I'm the assistant manager at the Ace Hardware on Mango Avenue. Beth works for a retail software company that services many of the point of sale terminals in the two-county area."

Roy thought for a minute and then said, "Let me make a call and see whether I can find someone to help start the discussion you want." He walked back to the guard house, but also took his cellphone out and called Ty -- the board president.

Roy explained the situation to Ty. Ty laughed at Roy's predicament and also his endorsement that they were nice 'kids'. He told Roy, "I am in Raleigh at a conference, but I'd tell you the same thing as if I were there. Bring them in to the cocktail hour. Have Dori talk to them. She helped start this menagerie, so maybe she can help explain it. I'll give her a heads up right now with a text."

Roy walked back to the couple who'd taken to leaning against their car. He said, "Come up to our cocktail hour that is about to start. I'll have you talk to Dori, one of the founders. Let's see how far we can get with helping you."

Roy rode up to Circle Drive with the couple in their car and showed the two where to park, and then walked them onto the patio. Dori was waiting for him and the 'guests' at the bar. She had Kat with her, and they were both only wearing monokinis. Colin's eyes initially popped out of his head, and then he adjusted to the situation. He'd anticipated the nudity because of watching the reality TV show.

Both Colin and Beth were looking everywhere and at everybody as they walked in. Beth said, "This is so cool. We've seen all this on television, but to see it for real is so special. I recognize some of the faces, but I can't put names and faces together yet."

Roy introduced Dori and Kat, briefly mentioning what they did for a living. Dori asked him to stay with them as they talked.

Roy got them drinks. Both of them chose soft drinks rather than beer, wine, or other alcoholic drinks. The five of them went and sat at one of the dinner tables.

Dori asked, "Well, how can we help you?"

Colin nodded to Beth and she began. "We want to start a Circle. There are twelve of us right now -- six couples. We've read the book about the Circle and watched all the episodes that have been shown on television."

Kat laughed because right at that instant, one of the cameras with a directional microphone had started to film the five of them as they sat around the table. She teased the two, "I guess you'll appear in one of next season's episodes."

Beth blushed. "I guess that's all right." She paused and said, "We see all the positive aspects in the book and on TV, but what we're worried about is the stuff that's not talked about. I don't even know the areas I should be concerned about, so I need help about this."

Dori bore right in, "Are the twelve of you sexual together?"

Colin firmly answered, "Yes. There's a great deal of affection between all of us."

"Do the men and women interact with each other of the same sex?"

"The guys not so much, but the women, yes. We try to get together often. Two of the six couples have spacious homes, so often some of us end up sleeping there -- camped out, so to speak. I guess to an outside observer it would sure look like a small orgy."

Kat asked, "How long have you been the way you are now? How'd you start?"

"We've kind of known each other for years. Some of us were in college together. Some of us dated some of the others, but everyone didn't connect at that point. At one point, we all lived in the same down-market apartment complex down on Fourth Street. A few of us were still students. We all aspired to move out of that place." Beth laughed at the memory. She added, "Three of the couples are married and the other three are 'together'." She made air quotes around the word together.

Colin said, "We stayed in touch and got friendlier and friendlier on a couple basis. About four months ago we got really inspired by the Circle -- you might say you helped us gel. One night all twelve of us were watching the TV show at Amy and Brad's house. The show was the episode where Dave started to have sex with Tanya -- errr, I mean make love."

Beth said, "None of us were cuddled up with our regular partners. We'd done this before, but this time there was a different tension and dynamic in the group. As the sex got increasingly explicit and hot, Ellie in our group said, 'We ought to be doing that, too. I think they have a lot more fun as a group than we do. We looked at each other and one by one each of us agreed. Russ tested right then with the group that there wasn't too much peer pressure; that is each person really did want to have a sexual relationship with the others.

"Ten minutes later, I had Russ' cock buried in my pussy and we were making love. I can still remember that Colin was doing Peggy, and how hot they looked together. Just like the Circle we were getting aroused by watching each other. Since then, we've kept at it. We test how each of us are feeling all the time, too. We don't want to keep going in the direction we're heading if someone starts to get uncertain about what we're doing."