Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to come up to our suite and dance up there. We can dial in some nice stuff on the television I'm sure." Alice's invitation seemed gold plated by that time.

Alice said, "Oh, by the way, you wouldn't happen to have a recent STD test, would you?"

Jim grinned, nodded, and said, "Excuse me for a few minutes. I'll be right back." He launched himself towards the hotel's elevators a fast trot.

Jim was back in five minutes and thrust a piece of paper into Alice's hands. She carefully read it and then passed it back to him. She just said, "Good. Now, let's go have a drink and dance in our room."

The hotel room Alice got them consisted of a large bedroom with a king-size bed that opened through double doors onto a small living room mainly dedicated to a sofa bed facing a large television. There was also a queen-size sofa bed in the bedroom that could be unfolded and set up, if needed. The bathroom was almost as large as the living room, with a shower that could comfortably service two or three people.

As the foursome arrived in the room, Penny immediately turned out most of the lights, adjusting the remaining ones for romantic atmosphere. She also seemed to know exactly what to do with the TV set in the living room to suddenly have some dreamy and romantic jazz playing in the background.

Alice had her tongue down Jim's throat and one leg wrapped around his hips and lower body. She pulled him into her clutches. Jim confirmed that Alice was commando as she wrapped her leg around him and he held her bare ass. Whenever they'd part, Penny and Dave could hear both of them gasp for air.

Dave prepared drinks for the four of them, knowing their preferences from what they'd been having in the bar downstairs. Because of her flying, Alice stuck with soft drinks. For the most part, Alice and Jim ignored the drinks, although they did acknowledge the effort.

Dave and Penny pretended to dance as they made out and whispered softly to each other. They were also watching Jim and Alice only a few feet away. Penny had unzipped Dave's jeans and had her hand inside fondling his cock and balls. Dave had gone commando, so the action didn't require as much effort.

A few moments later, Alice had replicated Penny's move on Jim. As she felt around in his Dockers, Jim unbuttoned her blouse until the fabric just hung loosely on her upper body and her brassiere was on full display.

Only a few minutes later, both Dave and Jim's pants were pulled down their legs and tossed aside. Jim's boxers disappeared, too. Each man's cock got sucked into the mouth of their partner. The arousal factor of the two couples being only a few feet apart was not lost on any of the four. Dave tossed his shirt aside, and so did Jim.

Alice and Penny took a moment to strip away their clothing. As they finished, they winked at each other and changed partners. Jim gave a long groan as Penny inhaled his cock and started to work on delivering a perfect blowjob. He said in a near whisper, "I didn't expect ..."

Penny and Alice changed partners again five minutes later. Alice pushed Jim into the bedroom and onto the bed before kneeling over his body in a sixty-nine position so she could continue the blowjob.

Jim went right to work eating Alice's pussy. Alice was so turned on she was dripping girl juice into his mouth in eager anticipation of the lovemaking that was about to happen. Jim did a masterful job of suctioning up the errant droplets of her arousal.

To add to Jim's sight picture, next to them on the bed Dave had started to eat Penny. She was moaning about the wonders of oral sex, and how good he was at it. Those remarks, plus watching Alice deep-throating Jim's generous cock, made Dave even more aroused and eager to get on with the night.

Dave rearranged Penny as he stood beside the raised bed. Penny's pussy was at just the right height for fucking, and that's just what Dave started doing with her. He sank his cock slowly into the gorgeous brunette, and started a slow fuck. Occasionally, he'd lean in and kiss her, and tell her how much he loved her.

When Dave glanced back at his wife and Jim, they were also fucking in the missionary position. Jim was a careful and considerate lover, and Dave heard him check in with Alice about her comfort level and how she liked it and how fast.

Dave marveled at how Alice would speed Jim up and then slow him down, so he was delaying his orgasm, yet helping her achieve one after another. Dave chuckled. She'd been doing that with him and every one of her lovers in the Circle for years. Most men appreciated it, because it made the sex last significantly longer and they got a longer fuck out of it. In some ways, it was the female equivalent of the Tantric sex that he'd learned years earlier.

Dave delayed his own cumming with Penny, as they made love. He was able to take her on a similar journey to what Alice was doing with Jim, except Penny got more orgasms out of the deal.

Alice caught Penny's eye and they had that instant communication that women do that is completely accurate and effective. The two women disconnected from their men and changed into doing blowjobs for five seconds. They then turned to the other man on the bed, and in less than that time had their cocks embedded deep in their cunts.

Jim's eyes were the size of saucers. He blurted out, "You're okay with this ... I mean ... this is unusual ... I ... don't get me wrong I love the change of partner, but I've never ..."

Penny leaned down and kissed the handsome man. She smiled and said, "Shut up and fuck me. I need to cum soon, and so do you. I want all your spunk inside me."

That was about all it took to take Jim up to the top of the nearest mountain peak and push him off onto the long plunge into the pool of orgasmic pleasure his climax created.

Penny rode Jim hard, twerking hard and grinding her pelvic bone and her clit against her partner's groin as he pumped his shaft upwards into her body. The two crested together, announcing to each other, to the others in the room, and to the hotel, that they were CUMMING!

While they finished up, Dave and Alice enjoyed a slightly more peaceful pair of climaxes, and then some very tender kisses and words of affection.

Alice lay back on the bed and Dave got between her legs and started to lick the cum and other female juices she was still expelling from their sex. They both knew there'd be at least another round of lovemaking before they slept.

Dave watched Penny also lie back and spread her legs in invitation. She tapped Jim on the shoulder and pointed at her sodden pussy, oozing out the remains of their lovemaking. She said, "Eat me! Make me cum, and then we'll do all this again."

Jim balked, "But, it's my cum ..."

Penny frowned at him. "Oh, so you don't clean up your messes. Dave does. Just look how eagerly he's eating out Alice. He always does that, even when it's not his own cum. Get with the agenda here." She nudged Jim down her body and he reluctantly moved.

Dave advised him for a moment from only a few feet away. "Don't think about what you're doing. Thing about the pleasure you're delivering, and about the delicacy of the mixture of juices you're tasting. Use your fingers to pull out what's inside her."

As Jim started, Penny said, "When you get a good mouthful of our juices, come and snowball with me. I love to do that with an attentive man. Alice will snowball with you, too. We do it back and forth with each other and the cum and our juices from whomever we've just fucked."

Jim looked surprised, and continued to tentatively use his tongue on Penny's private area. Penny finally reached down her body and yanked his face into her dripping cunt. She commanded in a nice tone, "Lick! Suck!"

Two minutes later, Jim had brought a 'package' from her twat up to Penny's mouth and they started a long French kiss where they swapped the viscous fluids back and forth before they stopped, because anything they'd started with had dissolved in each other's saliva.

Penny sent Jim back to her quim for another load, directing his tongue by using her hands on his head. This time, things went a little faster and there seemed to be more enthusiasm for the lewd act. The cum swap exhibition that Dave and Alice put on might have helped in some way.

Chapter 7 - Virginia Mostly

Alice snuck back into the bed and next to her husband. She whispered, "Did you like that - watching me fuck Jim again?"

Dave grinned and nodded. He whispered, "I did. A beautiful middle of the night fuck with your new lover; what's not to enjoy watching."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Hell, no. Ever since we loosened up, I've enjoyed watching you fuck other men. I have these secret cuckold tendencies that I even admit to. Bill Lewis told me they were more Stag-Vixen kinks to put a finer spin on it, but I still get a little wrench in my gut when I see you being speared by some handsome male. I like to watch any of the women fuck other men, but you and the other wives create that special twist inside my head. If you recall, Penny was part of what we did with Jim last evening."

From beside the pair, Penny whispered, "I'll go fuck his lights out in an hour. He has the right equipment, and it doesn't fire off prematurely."

The three quieted down in bed again. Jim, the guy Alice picked up in the hotel bar, was asleep and kind of exhausted on the fold out queen-size bed in the room. Dave was aware that sometime later Penny had moved from beside him. He heard the slapping together of human flesh, and smiled but didn't open his eyes to look at the pair. He knew Penny was wife material because he felt the oscillations in his emotions where he wanted and then didn't want her to be fucking another man.

Jim was gone when Alice moved around in bed enough to awaken Dave. Penny sprawled out naked on the other bed, lying on her stomach and sound asleep. Alice got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back in the room, she carried a note.

Alice said, "Jim left us a love note. 'Alice, Penny, and Dave. Last night was the most fabulous and memorable night of my life. I will be around tonight if you guys are. I get back to the hotel about 5:30. I want to hear more about your Circle. Dinner? What now? I don't want to lose contact with any of you. Love, Jim Goodman.' He left his phone number. Shall we stay in town? I looked and there's some kind of concert in town tonight."

Penny spoke up, "I wouldn't mind a repeat of last night. I had fun. Dave?"

"Count me in. I loved watching the two of you enjoying sex and the romance with Jim. He has you right where you want him." He chuckled at the twisted statement.

Alice picked up her phone and a couple of minutes later said, "Hey, tonight the concert in town is by Michael Bublé. I like his singing. He's like the modern-day Frank Sinatra was to our parents. He sings all the old standards. The concert goes from eight p.m. to ten. We could then come back here and fuck all night."

Penny and Dave nodded. "Let's go. Ask Jim."

Two minutes later Alice got a reply text from Jim. 'Yes, I want to be with all of you. Get tickets. I'll pay you back. Jim'

The three got dressed, exercised in the hotel's gym, got a late breakfast, and then borrowed mountain bicycles from the hotel, put them in the back of the car Alice rented, and drove to Carvin's Cove Nature Reserve. After reviewing the options for trails, they rode one of the shorter trails to get a feel for the grading of trails on the Reserve's website. Everyone felt comfortable, so they did a ten-mile bike trail that took them by some wonderful scenery, waterfalls, and views of the large lake.

They got back to the hotel, took showers and a rest, and Dave did some further repacking of his motorcycle gear, this time figuring out how to better accommodate the bags and jacket that Penny would have with her.

They decided to wait in the lobby for Jim. He returned from his job site just after five-thirty. He was expecting an awkward greeting but instead got 'knock your socks off' kisses from both Alice and Penny. They left him breathless.

Moreover, Penny and Alice were dressed like twins and on the edge of illegal with the dresses they wore. Both women wore tight charcoal gray pencil skirts with a hemline about an inch below where their labia ended. The skirts certainly proved that they both had asses to die for. They had on red heels, each about four inches high that did everything they hoped it would for their shapely legs. Their diaphanous blouses matched the heels in color, and beneath those they had on matching red bras that were so thin as to be nearly nonexistent.

As the women turned, Dave understood that he could see their areolas and nipples. Their hair was perfect, makeup just right with lipstick that matched their red tops, and some jewelry that perfectly complemented everything.

After the kisses, Jim's eyes did that thing that cartoon characters do in the movie where they pop out of their heads and bounce back and forth as though they weere on springs. The word 'Sprong' should appear, as well.

Jim gasped, "Oh, my God. Wow! You're both beautiful and so hot."

Alice swished her hips a little at him, "Just what a woman wants to hear."

Jim dropped off his briefcase and a work case in his room, and met Alice, Penny, and Dave in the hotel's restaurant. They had a comfortable dinner together, and the conversation did indeed start to address life in the Circle. The women sat close to Jim and well within his personal space so they could occasionally kiss his cheek and even whisper little reminders of the night before to him. Dave laughed, sure that they'd both given him a hard-on.

Jim tried to remain calm despite the distractions. He said over dinner, "I mentioned your Circle to someone I was having lunch with. I guess you're all famous because of some reality TV show that features you. Two of the people were devotees. They said it was kind of a free love enclave in Florida, but went on to explain about deep relationships, being able to love more than one person, and so on. They said that one of the men featured on the TV show is married to ten women, and one of them is Scarlett Johansson, the movie star."

Dave raised his hand slightly above the table top, "That'd be me."

Alice and Penny nodded.

"YOU? You have ten wives, and one of them is a movie star?"

Alice said, "Well, I was the first and I'm the legal one. We made commitments to Pam, Heather, Julie, Cricket, Scarlett, Nikky, JR, Tatiana, and Bridget, too. We're all interconnected. Just so you know, Penny is in line to become one of us. Scarlett is the movie star."

Penny blushed and said in a quiet tone, "Thank you. I do love you all."

Jim sputtered for a moment and then shut up.

Alice filled the void with more information. "Even though we're all married, we all have our freedom to explore other relationships. While Dave has ten wives, he has over a hundred other women in the Circle that he loves - and makes love with, at least when he's home and not riding his motorcycle around the country."

Dave said defensively, "I'm having fun, but I do miss everyone."

"Well, about a hundred and thirty of us miss you, and that's just the girls. I know the guys are always checking up on the website to see where you are. A lot of people are living vicariously through you on this trip."

Jim said, "You really make love to that many women?"

Dave chuckled, "Not all at once."

Jim said in a 'duh' tone, "I guessed that. Are they all in your age bracket?" He gestured to the three of them.

Penny said, "Dave or any of the other men's lovers range in age from eighteen to in their seventies. Not all of them physically live in the Circle, but most of them come there and stay over with us or near us as much as they can. Some are students from the nearby university. A few are on the road in some way, like Dave, and a few are airline pilots and attendants. I think he's planning on seeing some of those that aren't normally in our geography during his trip. This is not new; the Circle is almost fifteen years old."

"Wait!" Jim suddenly sputtered to Alice; his brain had finally connected the dots. "If you're married to Dave ... then last night we had sex right next to your husband?"

Alice smiled. "That was my intent. I like you - a lot. You're handsome and smart. You just need to loosen up a little. When Penny and I swapped with you - every time - your eyes would nearly pop out of your head. I love to fuck someone new next to Dave; it gets his motor revved up. He has cuckold tendencies sometimes."

Jim commented, "Last night was the first time I'd ever been with two women in such a short time period - and in sight of each other. It was the first time I'd ever been with someone else's wife. I would never knowingly break someone's trust like that."

Penny teased, "After the concert, we'll come back and both have sex with you at the same time. We already know you have what it takes."

Jim looked happy and worried, an interesting combination of emotions. Dave laughed.

Dave said, "It's easy. Many times, when I have sex it is with two women. There are many different ways to deal with the situation. They're all delightful and pleasing to all involved. Further, don't worry about Alice being my wife, at least in the traditional way. We've been doing this for the life of the Circle and will continue. We've loosened up and are very non-traditional."

Jim looked uncertain and said, "If you suddenly change your mind, all you have to do is say something and I'll stop. I don't want to get between the two of you - or the three of you."

Penny got a mischievous expression and asked Jim, "You married?"

Jim slowly shook his head. "Not quite. Blair and I have lived together for three years in a little town north of Boston. We both travel as part of our jobs, so we told each other to have fun if anything materialized, as it did with the three of you. We agreed we'd share afterwards, if we couldn't talk about it ahead of time. This is the first time anything has presented itself for either of us. When I tell her what happened, she'll think I've been reading too many sex stories online."

Penny kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you asked one of us to dance last night."

The meal went quickly and the four of them walked about ten blocks to the concert hall. Alice had gotten great tickets in a private box that looked down on the stage and the Michael Bublé Orchestra. The loge would have seated eight, but after Michael came out to start the concert, the four realized they had the theater box to themselves.

About a half-hour into the concert, Dave watched Alice seductively peel off her thong. She winked at Dave and pointed at Penny who was doing the same thing. Jim was seated slightly forward of the others and hadn't seen the action.

Alice tapped sim on the shoulder and he turned to her. She presented her wadded-up thong to him, and gestured for him to inhale the aroma. He'd no sooner finished than Penny repeated the gesture with him, giving Jim her thong. She also spread her legs and aimed her crotch at the young man.

Jim's eyes did another one of those 'Sprong' things again - almost visibly popping out of his head. He wasn't sure what else to do, but looking at prime pussy was certainly at the top of whatever list he'd come up with.

Penny hitched her chair closer to him, and took hold of his left arm. She pulled it snug against her side, rubbing her breast and the nipple against his bicep in the process. A few minutes later, she made sure that Jim's fingers on that hand could reach her pussy lips. Jim glanced around and caught the smiles from Alice and Dave, so he started to slowly stroke Penny's pussy, while supposedly paying devout attention to the singing on stage.