Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men gave up their sport jackets to the women for the walk back to the hotel. The evening air had gotten a little cool, and of course the women's nipples were standing at rigid attention once they got outside the theater. Many of the other patrons milling about noticed the sexy display, and no one seemed to complain. Several men looked disappointed when the jackets covered up the after-concert entertainment.

"Let's get a drink before we go upstairs," Alice said as they walked into the hotel. She had that mischievous tone to her voice, plus the jazz combo was back playing some danceable music in the lounge.

The four got a table in the lounge and the two women immediately took the lower seats against the wall. The result was that their legs were askew and they were flashing the rest of the lounge. The near instantaneous result were two more ardent admirers looking at them from in front of the nearby bar. Slowly, after they got seated and situated, the free pussy show came to an end. Alice and Penny feigned innocence and ignorance. Alice got a diet coke and the others a glass of wine.

After their drinks and all-around favorable comments about the concert and show, the four strolled through the lobby and headed to the elevators. As the elevator doors closed, Penny was in Dave's arms as they French kissed, and Alice duplicated the lustful move with Jim.

Alice laughed as they got to the room, and brought Jim to the sofa in front of the television. She said, "You sit here. I have something to show you."

Alice turned on the television and turned to one of the cable channels. Dave guessed what would show up in a few minutes; it was nearly eleven p.m.

Exactly at eleven, the screen flickered and the sound of Zoey and the Circle singing the songThe Circlesounded over the introductory views of the gate house and arriving at the actual Circle of homes.

Jim looked around, "Really? This is you guys and girls?"

The episode being shown was a re-run. Dave had been introduced to Millie Shoberger, Grace Anders sister and Rachel Anders aunt. They made appearances extolling the virtues about what a hard worker Millie had been for her whole career and how great she'd be in the Circle and at any job she was offered.

The next scene was an edited version of Dave's interview of Millie for the job of Circle Concierge and Handy Person. Dave and Millie sat in the core living room as he interviewed her. Millie explained about wanting to be in the Circle, being well-informed about everything by her sister and niece, and having read Cricket's book multiple times. The whole idea of consensual non-monogamy was stressed during the interview, and Millie was obviously happy with that.

Millie admitted to 'sleeping' with her sister and brother-in-law the night before when she explained that she already had a place to stay, and probably a permanent place in their bed. Dave offered her the job, and then the cameras followed them around as he showed her where her office would be and introduced her to a few other Circle members.

After a commercial break, the TV episode showed Dave finishing up dinner as Grace and Millie came to him, and asked him to join them in Grace's bed for the rest of the night. Grace noted that her husband was going to be with Emily and Abby the rest of the night. No one made a big deal of the sleeping arrangements, but it was implied that sex was going to be high on everyone's agenda the rest of the time.

Before the TV show segued to another Circle activity, Alice turned off the TV. "I just wanted you to see some of what you've been missing by not being home to watch our TV show."

Jim said, "I'm going to record it from now on."

Alice said, "You gave me one of your business cards. I'm going to send you Cricket's book, that Millie referenced, and also DVDs of the seasons that have aired in completion. After the summer is over, the fifth season will start on a weekly basis."

"Thank you," Jim turned to Dave. "And I impute that you went off and engaged with sex with Grace and Millie in Grace's bed?"

Dave chuckled, "I believe I did. I rarely turn down anybody."

Alice quickly said, "I rarely turn down anybody either; why don't you ask me?" She puffed out her chest and really attracted attention.

Jim glanced at Dave; except they were both laughing. Jim locked eyes with Alice, "I would love to be with you again tonight - all night; will you join me? I don't have to rush away in the morning either."

Alice teased, "Whenever I'm not fucking the other male in the room, I'll be fucking you. I did fly up here to be with my husband and be sure he knows I love him. I also wanted to hear about the dozen or so women he's slept with since her left all of us down in Florida."

Jim shot Dave a questioning gland; Dave nodded confirmation of what she'd said.

Penny said, "Same for me, too, except I get to spend the next week or so with Dave traveling the country near here on his motorcycle."

The girls went from man to man, and kissed them, and then tugged at their clothing. Two minutes later, all four of them were naked.

Dave prodded, "Why don't the two of you show Jim what a threesome is like? I will enjoy watching."

Both women went to Jim, and rubbed their bare breasts against either side of his manly chest as they kissed him. Each also had a hand on his cock or fondling his ball sack. What had been a 'relaxed' dick turned into a throbbing cock in seconds. Jim also moaned; a point that made Dave chuckle at how easy he was to crank up.

The fondling became a double blowjob that turned the head of Jim's appendage that religious purple color. Alice instructed Penny, "We shouldn't touch him for a few minutes otherwise he'll detonate and destroy the hotel."

Jim nodded, rapidly agreeing with Alice's assessment. He eventually said, "God, I was about one second away from the most colossal orgasm of my life. You two are so sexy and erotic. I can't imagine any man or woman could resist you."

Alice pushed Jim back onto the bed and arranged him the way she wanted. She pointed at Penny, "You ride his mouth and tongue. After he's cooled down a little more, I want his cock deep in my pussy. Maybe the three of us can share what happens then."

Dave chuckled as he lightly stroked his own cock and watched as Penny gently lowered her pussy onto Jim's wagging tongue. They each adjusted their position slightly, and then Jim really went to work pleasuring the woman above him.

Alice stroked all around Jim's lower body, everywhere BUT his turgid and bright erection. She looked over and winked at Dave, and then faked running her tongue around the man's cock as she teased her husband.

Alice had an idea and turned her body partly towards Dave. "You know I'm not going to get on this beast for another couple of minutes, you could come and stick that thing you're playing with in me. You, at least, have control."

Dave sauntered from the chair he was in to the bed. He leaned over and spent about a minute licking Alice from anus to clit, and making her moan and she writhed into his tongue. He sank his own man meat into her body, slowly pushing into her, until every inch had disappeared into her depths.

Alice moaned, "Oh, so satisfying."

Dave spent about a minute there, and then gestured to Jim's tumescent cock. The color had abated slightly, and the stiffness that portended nuclear disaster seemed to have lessened, as well. He jerked his cock from Alice, the sudden departure even giving her a small little cum that made her squeeze her legs together.

Dave chuckled, "Ride on, Hopalong."

Alice immediately mounted Jim's cock, steering the glans to her slit with one hand, as she straddled his body. He moaned as she slowly sank down his shaft, allowing him to go where her husband had just been. She looked at Dave and rolled her eyes, "Also, satisfying."

Alice and Penny made out and fondled each other over the supine body of the man they'd met the night before. Jim continued to lick and lap at every part of Penny's nether region that he could reach, and also to pump his hips up into Alice's twerking or downstrokes.

Jim warned, "I'm so sorry, but I'm not going to last very long. I've never been this sexually excited in my life. I've never done two women at the same time."

Jim lasted five more minutes, and after giving Penny another orgasm, she dismounted his head and started masturbating her open cunt right next to his face. Alice fell into his arms and they kissed; she then started to lap his cheeks and chin where Penny had cum all over him.

Jim and Alice came together. Alice was good at timing her release to correspond with her partner's. The men in the Circle had often commented to Dave about that. The result made lovemaking with her exceptionally rewarding. She was always a favorite and never went without a lover when she wanted one.

After a few minutes of making out, Alice rolled to her side and uncoupled. Penny nudged Jim to Alice's leaking quim. "Clean her up. When you have a wodge of cum in your mouth, I'll snowball with you. Do it now."

The two had inured Jim to eating and suck a drippy pussy the night before, so he went to Alice's privates and started licking. Penny went with him, so she could be right there and be sure he didn't miss anything important. A minute or so later, the two French kissed as the first of the fluids from Alice's vagina started to make the rounds.

Jim was surprised when Dave showed up and started to take turns eating out both of the women. He mumbled, "You guys are such a hard act to follow. I realize how much I have to learn about lovemaking. Blair is going to get a real surprise when I get home. She loves oral sex and doing this will just put her over the moon."

Penny teased, "Are you going to tell her about us and how we fucked you until you were empty?"

"Yes. I feel that it's part of our agreement - part of our informal vows to each other. We said we'd share the details of any assignation we had."

Penny said, "Then take a picture and text it to her, right now." She pointed and Alice adopted a very lewd and revealing pose with Jim. Dave handed Jim his cellphone from the dresser, and he took the selfie with the naked woman right beside him.

Jim played with his phone. "I hope I still have a place to live when I get home to Boston. Thank you Alice."

The three heard Jim's iPhone make that swishing sound when the text was successfully sent into the electronic ether than surrounds everybody.

Five minutes later, as the four talked, Jim's phone registered an incoming text. He looked at it and then smiled. "I think we're all right." He turned the phone so the other three could see the message.

The message comprised one photograph taken from about five feet in front of a naked girl with a large skin-colored dildo sticking out of her twat. From the size, they all guessed that a significant part resided inside her body. Blair was a pretty brunette with good size breasts and shapely legs. She was also smiling at the camera with a mischievous grin.

Dave teased, "Gee, Jim, I wonder who took the picture? That's not a selfie."

* * * * *

Alice kissed Penny and Dave goodbye the next morning, and then gave a short suck on Jim's cock as he lay in the fold-out bed where he'd slept with Penny. Alice left with three bags, hers and Penny's, plus the smaller one she'd brought for Dave to use during her visit. Penny had retained an outfit or two to wear, and a soft-pack athletic bag with a few other things in it for her week on the motorcycle.

Dave knew that Alice would turn in her rental car at the airport, fire up the Cessna Citation, and then be in Wheeling, West Virginia, less than an hour later. She'd be able to spend the day and the next at the EneRG manufacturing plant. He'd have had a hundred questions for her if he'd still been running the show, but that was JR's job now. He missed the sense of belonging and contribution, and did a moment reflecting on 'What next?' in his life.

After packing up the motorcycle, Dave and Penny left Jim standing in the hotel parking lot waving goodbye to his new friends and lovers. Everyone had contact information and had made promises to stay in touch. Dave thought he might respond to Jim's offer and try to have dinner with him when he was near Boston, but that was over a month away, and with his lazy schedule, there was no telling what day he'd actually be there.

Penny and Dave rode at a relaxed pace after getting on one of the four-lane roads that wasn't an interstate but that ran towards Lynchburg and on to Charlottesville. They paused for lunch at a restaurant with sidewalk tables in Lynchburg, and later stopped for a tour of a winery. Dave even arranged for a case of wine they'd sampled to be shipped to his home in Sarasota.

Penny and Dave enjoyed the downtown hotel and its amenities. They took a jog, mostly around the University of Virginia's campus and a few other nearby places in the small city.

That night they made love and slept in each other's arms. The next day they spent a large part of it at Monticello - Thomas Jefferson's plantation just outside the city limits. Fortunately, they'd reserved tickets the day before by way of the Internet. The place was full of tourists, but the tour they went on was complete and informative.

They ended the day with another jog around the city and the university. The next day they visited Luray Caverns for a couple of hours, and then headed off into the Monongahela National Forest for an overnight of camping.

The next day they were up, and on the road early. They had lunch in Morgantown, West Virginia, and then took back roads north in the afternoon until they were in Moon, Pennsylvania - fundamentally Pittsburgh airport.

Alice joined them for an overnight full of lovemaking. In the morning the two women headed off to the airport to fly the Citation back to Sarasota. Dave packed up his motorcycle and started to head east.

Chapter 8 - Pennsylvania

Pulling away from the motel near the Pittsburg airport, Dave felt a wave of loneliness sweep over him. Two of the women he loved had just departed to go 'HOME'. Home, about a thousand miles south, was where he wished he could be right then. Home with all his friends and lovers. Maybe this was one of the lessons he needed to learn on this trip: he didn't need to roam, despite how much he loved riding his fancy Harley Davidson motorcycle.

Dave sighed and turned east and then southeast, again avoiding the Interstate highways. For a Saturday morning, he thought traffic was light. He followed the GPS on his phone to the destination he'd programmed in the night before: Fallingwater, the unique home that Frank Lloyd Wright had designed in 1935. Again, he'd bought tour tickets ahead of time over the Internet and glad he did because the place was not as serene as the original owners would have liked; he figured there were over a hundred people prowling around the house and grounds. Nonetheless, he was fascinated by the historic landmark and what it represented. He was surprised to hear that the home was actually planned completely by Wright in about two hours.

Dave puttered around on back roads heading roughly east towards State College. He wanted to see Penn State, but in no rush to get there, especially since there was another weather front full of rain approaching the area. At one of his stops, he researched the route ahead and decided to stop in a small berg named Hollidaysburg. The town had a movie theater and several motels as well as B&Bs. One phone call got him a room at the Allegheny Street Bed and Breakfast. After securing that he had the room, he asked about the motorcycle, and the receptionist told him they'd have him store his bike overnight in what used to be the carriage house behind the renovated turn-of-the-century home.

Dave arrived about four p.m., and brought his gear inside. The home's owner, a small woman about fifty he guessed, had him store the bike and the things he didn't need in a locked garage. As a result, he only brought inside a small duffle bag and a saddlebag - his clothes, toiletries, and computer. The rain started at five o'clock.

Dave came downstairs after showering, shaving, and putting on some nicer clothes than what he rode in. He looked out at the rain. The owner appeared and assessed him. She chuckled at his dilemma, "You were wanting to go out somewhere for dinner and stay dry, I presume from the look on your face?" She smirked at him.

"I was. I have rain gear upstairs, so I guess I should get something before I head off to forage for food. I saw several places a block or two away when I arrived. If you have a recommendation and an umbrella I could borrow, I'd sure appreciate it. I promise to return it after dinner."

"Oh, pooh. Don't go to any of those places. Those are just sub shops and pizza places. The better restaurants are out by the highway, and that's too far to walk. Stay here and I'll feed you, if you don't mind eating with an old lady. That's the price of a home cooked meal."

"Really? I don't want to put you out, and by the way I don't see any 'old ladies' around."

"You're blind, then. I'm used merchandise - over fifty and single."

"You're cute and very attractive, moreover your home is neat and contemporary, and reflects your personality and I like everything I see. If you're sure I won't put you out, I would be delighted to dine with you. Can I help in some way and I'll certainly pay for the privilege? Normally, I'd bring a bottle of wine to such an event, but I'm ill-prepared today."

"You won't be a bother and there's no charge. I'd like the company in fact, even with a biker, although you don't act like my stereotype of one."

"Chew tobacco, spit a lot, act tough, carry brass knuckles, drop 'F' bombs in my limited but colorful vocabulary, and maintain a scruffy appearance?"

"Pretty close. I wouldn't feel safe with one of those types. Just what is your type?"

Dave teased, "Do you watch TV?"

"Sure?"

"Ever watch a show called The Circle on one of the off-network cable channels?"

Mariah's eyes squinted at him then put her glasses on and took a step closer to examine him. Under her breath, he heard her swear. "Shit. You're that guy in the show, aren't you? You have a bunch of wives."

Dave shrugged, "I just left two of them in Pittsburgh this morning. They were going to fly home to Sarasota. I'm taking a solo vacation, meeting interesting people such as yourself, and seeing some of the sights along the way. I was at Fallingwater earlier today, as a for instance. Previous days, I did Monticello and Luray Caverns with Penny. I'm going to meander east and north, avoid the big cities, and head into New England when I leave here."

Mariah pointed at a kitchen chair, "Not many motorcycle riders care about Fallingwater, I bet. Sit." A moment later she put a chilled bottle of Chardonnay, a wine bottle opener, and two wine glasses in front of him without further instructions. Dave chuckled; he could take a hint, especially one given with such a nice smile.

Mariah said, "I am not a regular viewer of that show, or any others, for that matter. I'm more of a reader than a watcher. I like to create my own images of the people who're the main characters in books or stories, and see as the plot and character development unfold and I learn more about them whether I was right or not. Some of my reading you might even consider trashy."

"Trashy? How's that?"

"Romance novels - the kind with a dashing long-haired muscular man sweeping a maiden in distress off her feet on the cover. She, of course, is over-flowing the tight bodice on her under-sized dress and inevitably looks like a hot blonde would have looked two-hundred years ago. Once you get to reading, however, you may find out that the heroine is a redhead or brunette, and that the muscular lord is anything but a rogue that she needs to be saved from by a handsome stable hand she has seriously underestimated. The publishers don't always match up the covers with the contents, except usually for the title." She laughed.