Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah chuckled, "Skye, don't use him up. I want some of him today, too, unless he's given up on me for you."

Dave held out one arm to Mariah. "Come here you gorgeous woman. I am NOT giving you up for the younger version. You are both exceptionally special and loving, and I love each of you. You just have to share."

Mariah looked very happy at what he said, "Thank you. I feel so ... embraced by you in every part of my existence. I'm sure I floated around the store about two feet off the floor. I'm sure everybody there knew what I'd been doing since you arrived. I can't stop smiling."

Dave had a devilish thought, "I may ask you to do some uncomfortable things to stretch your horizons - to loosen up your thinking, and I'm talking to both of you."

Mariah said, "Oh, yes. I'll do whatever you want."

He felt Skye nod as well.

"Good. When I move and extract myself from Skye's very comfortable and warm pussy, she's going to start leaking my cum from inside her. Mariah, I'd like you to clean that up with your mouth. I did that to you last night and this morning. Make love to your daughter in a new way. Make her cum as you clean her. She's as orgasmic as you are, so it should be easier than usual."

Mariah studied Dave for a full minute to be sure he was serious. He held her gaze. He felt similarly connected to Skye. After his request, he felt Skye's pussy tighten up around his cock and then even have a slight spasm again. Skye seemed to respond to the idea in a positive way.

Dave finally said, "Of course, you always have the right to refuse anything I suggest."

Mariah shifted her gaze to Skye. "I was just thinking whether we should change our relationship in this way."

Skye whispered, "Yes, please."

Chapter 10 - New York

Dave's departure from Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania, took a week. He'd forged a loving relationship with Mariah St. Clair and her daughter Skye. Much of the week had been spent in bed with one or the other, and then both of them as they began to loosen up to the challenges that he gave them, some of which involved sapphic sex.

The challenges also included dressing sexy, omitting underwear, walking around the home naked even when a delivery or arrival was expected, and using earthy, slang, and colloquial terms for anything erotic or sexual. Since both women had been raised in 'pure' and 'good' households, that was a reach for them.

Other challenges involved sexual acts he did with them or things they did with each other, often as his urging. Both women tried anal sex and light bondage. Of course, he suggested they interact with each other in every kind of sexual way he could think of. They took to the activities like ducks to water.

Dave also helped orchestrate a dozen deep discussions between the two of them about redefining the traditional mother-daughter relationship to one than had great sexual content to it.

At one point, Dave had called his mother and gotten her on speaker phone. He introduced Elise to Mariah and Skye, and then had her talk about how she'd changed the relationship she'd had with Dave and Aaron. The complexity about paternity came up, as well as, by her own words, being the biggest slut in the Circle.

Elise bonded well with Mariah and Skye, and they promised to meet sometime in the future when Roy and Elise, in their RV, decided to travel through the country to Pennsylvania. They were in Montana at the moment, enjoying a prime spot by a lake in one of the national parks.

By the end of Dave's week, they were comfortable with each other and even romantically inclined. They acknowledged their bisexuality would not exclude the other, and had completely new lines of communication and openness available to them. No subject was taboo, especially their feelings for each other and anything sexual or erotic they cared to bounce off each other.

A few nights earlier, as Dave, Mariah, and Skye lay in his king-size bed in the B&B, he got the two telling their sexual fantasies to each other. After they ran out, he had them making up sexy stories they'd like to be involved in. He was surprised at how bawdy they could be.

In contrast, the two women got Dave talking about the sexuality of the Circle. He described what had been typical weekend nights, when the Circle became orgy like as the sex and exhibitionism became rampant. He told them about some of the Halloween, graduation, or other parties that had been planned as sexual romps with nearby friends.

Dave got Alice on the phone one afternoon, and she talked about the woman's perspective about the sex and swapping around. Dave chuckled, because she was like the fox allowed into the hen house. She loved everyone, loved sex, loved exhibitionism, loved fucking multiple men night after night, and was often an instigator of liaisons that resulted in great quantities of orgasms for herself and anybody else participating. She even told Mariah and Skye about her career in pornography as Alice Angel.

The later revelation led to Dave going online and finding a clip of Alice Angel to show to Mariah and Skye. They were both intrigued with the video and added a fantasy to each of their repertoires about doing a porn video with one or two hunky guys. Skye even envisioned a gangbang video that ended with her well-fucked body being covered in the men's semen.

Dave headed east from Hollidaysburg, crossed the Allegheny Mountains, aiming for State College. Mariah had a friend that worked at the Nittany Lion Inn there, and got him the best room in the place for a rock bottom price. The old inn was only half-full of guests since Penn State was only in summer session.

Dave drove around State College that afternoon and evening after dinner. One thing stood out to him, and that was the huge stadium. In the middle of the rolling farms and countryside, sat an immense stadium that could hold over a hundred-thousand fans. Dave chuckled that it was called Beaver Stadium, particularly since only a few days earlier he'd explained to Mariah and Skye that their hairy pussy pelts were sometimes called beavers. They laughed and during a rest period proceeded to groom each other's beavers so they were pleasing to him.

Dave finished the tour of the university town just after breakfast the next morning, and so he pushed further north, mostly along route U.S. 15 north. He stopped for the night at Six Nations Campground near one of the finger lakes. Again, there were a few other campers, but he was able to get a camp site away from anybody, yet close to one of the campground bathrooms with showers. Only a mile or two away was the small town of Watkins Glen, New York. He decided to head there for dinner and, after a night's sleep in his tent, breakfast. Dinner was a burger at a bar that overlooked the southern end of Lake Seneca. Breakfast was at a local eatery, where Dave was sure he was the first 'outsider' to frequent the place in a decade. Everyone stared at him as though he came from another planet - mostly old grizzled men who appeared to have nothing better to do. He wondered whether he'd end up in the same place in a few years.

Dave rode up the west side of Seneca Lake after breakfast, a comfortable two-lane road with many wineries along the route. Of all of them, Dave only recognized one name from something he'd had to drink back home.

At the north end of the lake is the town of Geneva, New York. The place was clearly oriented to tourists, but that didn't detract from the beauty of the place and its picturesque locale looking down the lake.

Dave stopped for lunch at Eddie O'Briens. A few tables were in a little fenced in covered patio right on the sidewalk, so Dave didn't have to worry about keeping an eye on his motorcycle and the gear strapped on. He'd parked in a space for a car, taking up half of it, and aiming the bike out towards traffic so he'd be ready to depart.

Dave had no sooner sat down, than he heard another Harley motoring in his direction. He looked at the rider, and they turned into the same parking space Dave had used, and after some adjustment they also aimed the bike ready to depart.

There was no doubt about the rider - a blonde, of course, and a damn fine looking one, too, Dave noticed as she removed her helmet. She was a bit lanky, wore jeans and western boots, and had a sleeveless blouse with deep cleavage held across her breasts with broadly-spaced laces. Atop that she had on a leather vest. She wore her hair in a single long-braid that had hung out the back of the helmet.

She went to Dave's bike and did a walk-around, even looking at the instrument cluster to check the mileage. After admiring the other bike, she looked around and her blue eyes locked onto Dave who sat only twenty or thirty feet away.

She gestured at the bike and then at him. "Yours?"

Dave nodded and she came closer. He said, "1988 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. This is the bike that was in the movieRoad Trip."

"Seriously? How'd you get hold of it? That is a real gem, and it's in top condition. I should mention that I've watched that movie about two-dozen times. It's my all-time favorite." She added, "I saw the bike and just had to stop and look at it. It's cherry."

Dave chuckled and gestured for her to join him. "Care to join me? I haven't even ordered yet; my treat."

"Yeah, sure," the blonde said. She came through the small gate and sat beside him.

Dave said, "My wife wrote the bookRoad Trip. She and some other close friends managed to buy the bike when Sony Pictures deci/ded they weren't going to keep it."

"No way. Your wife has a funny name. I read the book, too."

"Cricket."

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "She must have met Scarlett Johansson who played Crystal?"

Dave chuckled and wondered how deep he wanted to get into the conversation with the blonde biker. He finally said, "Yes, but more than you might think. Scarlett is another wife; one of Cricket's sister wives, as they call themselves."

The blonde's eyes narrowed in disbelief. "You're having a little fantasy at my expense?"

Dave pulled his iPhone from his pocket. "Let me show you a picture of the day I got the bike. It was a birthday present two years ago." He scrolled through his photos and then presented a picture someone had taken on his birthday as his ten wives had presented him the bike. They were all standing behind the bike; five on either side of Dave. Scarlett was next to him and he had his arm around her, with Alice on his other side.

The blonde studied the picture and even blew up the image so she could see the detail in the faces. She muttered, "That's you, all right ... and Scarlett Johansson. Which one is Cricket?"

"She's next to Scarlett."

"Who are the other women?"

"My wives. They all got together to buy the bike for me. I love them dearly."

The blonde passed the phone back and laughed. "You are so full of shit that I didn't know they piled it your height. You must be a great poker player, because you said all that with a straight face."

He laughed and said, "What could I do to convince you I'm telling the truth."

"What are Scarlett and Cricket doing right now? Call one of them and let me listen in."

"I'm Dave Prentiss by the way, and you are?"

"Jessie Parker."

Dave picked up the phone and touched five on his speed dial. He put the phone on speaker.

Cricket answered on the third ring, "DAVE, I LOVE YOU."

"Hi Honey. I'm with a disbeliever about who I am and what I'm doing. Would you say a few words about you and the family? My friend's name is Jessie Parker."

Cricket said "Well, I'm Cricket and I'm kind of Dave's fifth wife. He has Alice, Pam, Heather, Julie, me, Scarlett, Nikky, JR, Tatiana, and Bridget. Julie and Alice are sisters, but he also loves the other sister Karen. Dave has about fifteen children, but not all are by his wives ... AND we all miss you. We love you. Everyone will be so bummed that they didn't get a chance to talk to you."

Dave said, "I'll call back at cocktail time, I think."

Cricket said, "I think it'll be indoors. There are all sorts of big thunder boomers building up around us. I'm sure we'll get a deluge later today."

Jessie asked, "You got to work with Scarlett on your book?'

"Yes. She was hanging out here and not a wife then. She read my book and loved it. She gave out some copies to some of her friends in Hollywood and the next I knew I was on a plane and they were going to make a movie out of it. That was about six years ago. They coupled me with a guy I fell in love with named Don Abrams to write the screen play. Ultimately, Scarlett starred in the movie and became a sister wife."

Jessie said, "So, tell me about this Dave character?"

"He's the BEST! We love him to pieces and he loves us. He got all of us to loosen up as the family grew. We're all part of the Circle, of course."

"The Circle?"

"Dave will have to tell you. It's too long a discussion to have like this. Basically, it's our large intentional family - about two hundred of us here in Sarasota. We really love each other and we have various principles we live by about being kind, loving, and open with each other. It's a best place in the world."

"Sarasota, Florida?"

"Yep, that's us."

"Where's Scarlett now?" Dave asked.

"She's in Japan for another three weeks filming scenes for the next Avenger movie. I got a text from her last night."

"What's Rose up to?"

Cricket laughed, "She was cleaning the tanks that the big manatees live in at work. She was so waterlogged because she spent most of the day under water with some special vacuum cleaner filter contraption picking up manatee poop."

"Oh, dear. Thanks. Matt is back at RSC?"

"Yes, only they have him as an intern summer coder this year. He's actually getting to write some software that will ultimately go live in the next version of the retail software."

"Any other disasters or points I should know," he asked.

"Nope. Go and enjoy Jessie unless she wants to know more. We all love you."

The call ended and Dave set the phone on the table. About then their lunches arrived.

After a few bites and sips of their drinks, Jessie said, "You can't legally have ten wives."

Dave nodded, "True. We don't go afoul of the government. I am legally married to Alice, and similarly 'committed' to the other nine, and even then, a few other women. I think there might be a couple more wives in the offering, probably within a year."

Jessie's request that he tell her about the Circle led to a long discussion. Lunch went slowly by, and Dave decided he'd just find someplace local to stay after Jessie left.

Only, Jessie didn't leave. She kept asking questions about the Circle, and then more and more about his lifestyle. A few oblique questions about sex came up after Dave had referenced loving multiple women besides his wives.

"So, you have permission to cheat?" Jessie asked in a serious tone.

"No. If someone is giving me 'permission' that means they have control over me. The same if I 'permit' them to do something. I don't. We don't. We've agreed at the Circle level to love other people we find interesting and to abide by a few principles that Cricket alluded to. There are no expectations of fidelity to some vows to obey somebody else. Wives are not subservient to their husbands in the Circle, nor women to men. We're all pretty equal. We do agree to treat each other and the people we interact with respect and honestly, with kindness, and with love."

"So, you'd treat me that way?" Jessie asked bluntly, with an almost in your face attitude.

"I think I already am," Dave said. "I treat you with respect and honesty. I think you find many of the concepts I live in uncomfortable because you're used to one way of thinking, but I assure you there are many other options beyond what I've just described as my lifestyle."

"You're right. I'm sorry for my attitude. I recently had a bad experience with a guy. He told me he was single, but in reality, he had a wife and two kids. He just wanted to get a piece of me, which he did. Now, I've found the other extreme - you. You have TEN wives, they don't care whether you play around because they are, too, and you live in some paradise in Florida and are honest to a fault."

"I'm sorry. I have no expectations about you, so you can relax. You already know I am a free agent but I'm not sure you see yourself that way."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you feel you need to 'belong' to someone?"

Jessie frowned. "Kind of, I guess. Yeah. I want somebody to love and care for me."

"Care 'for' you or care 'about' you?"

"Both, I think."

"That may be hard to do if you send out signals that you don't want to have anything to do with other people, or that you don't trust them. Love is kind of a two-way street where all parties need to contribute one-hundred percent to make it work."

"I thought it was fifty-fifty."

"There's the start of a failed relationship, right there. I think in successful relationships the parties have to be invested all the way, plus they're vulnerable to each other. They put their all into the relationship and hope to get what they want and need out of it. If all the parties are similarly inclined, great things happen."

"You have that with your wife - or rather your wives? How's that work?

"Yes, with all my wives, and with everyone in the Circle. I'm committed to all of them - and our many friends. Do I have time conflicts? All the time, yet no one doubts my love and affection for them. There are no conflicts there."

"Oh, yes, you 'make love' with the other women - over a hundred of them, if I recall. That must give you a real time problem." She laughed.

"You could ask any of them about our relationship or their relationship with any of the others in the Circle. Fortunately, I'm not the only man in our Circle, and the other men are also loved and loving."

Dave paused and asked, "What do you do in your job? You seem to know a lot about me and how I live, and I know very little about you, except what I can infer from your questions and expressions about my responses."

Jessie balked and then blushed up a subtle scarlet hue. Dave was sure the response was something sexual. She finally said, "I dance ... in a club in Rochester named Barrell of Dolls."

Dave shrugged, "Nice. We have several dancers in the Circle, and many who've moved on with other careers from there. I've joined with some friends to help several of them with scholarships so they could go back to college and finish a degree. I think all my wives have danced in a club several of my friends own called the Ecstasy. My wife Heather used to work there full-time as a dancer. I'm not at all put off by your work."

"You seem like such a straight arrow in some ways, but then you ride a bike. No tats?"

Dave rolled up one sleeve, "One. The symbol for our Circle. Most of the women got the same symbol tatted near their mons. One of my friends does the tattoos. His buddy who runs the tattoo parlor is pledging the Circle, too."

Dave added, "What I was going to say was that if you wanted to talk to a member of the Circle in the same line of work, I could give you her number and you could call her.

Jessie smiled, her beautiful sparkling teeth almost glinting in the sunlight. "Yeah, I'd like that."

Dave asked their waiter for a piece of paper and pencil. He wrote down Heather, Christie, and Kat's phone numbers. He handed the page to Jessie, "The first two worked at the Ecstasy. Kat works in an allied profession and I've known her the longest. Heather is one of my wives - that's her cell, but if she's busy she might have to call you back."

Jessie pulled out her phone and said, "Don't go away. Be right back." Dave watched her walk down the sidewalk, first calling one of the numbers, and then engaged in conversation with one of the three. She leaned against a lamp pole and even struck an innocent but sexy pose as she talked. The call lasted about twenty minutes.