Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah went on, "Tell me about your TV show or about The Circle. I guess the latter is more interesting since somebody decided to do a show about it. I recall that the place is very special, but I can't remember why."

Dave gave the somewhat sterilized version of what the Circle had been and had become as more and more pledges became members. He talked about some of the fundamental beliefs and expectations people had about each other, and then about the love and emotional bonding inside the gates. He hinted at the sex, but left explicit mention unstated. He did tell the story about how he and Alice started to loosen up, after Alice caught her best friend in flagrante delicto in the car next to where she parked one morning at her work.

Mariah laughed and poured them both some more wine. "So, you and your wifey were goody-goodies?"

Dave chuckled and got a little more open with his comments, "Of the most naïve and protected kind. Our marriage was almost sterile up to that point. Sex was something we never talked about and only did out of an obligation to the institution. If I'm honest, I might admit that there was a huge amount of acting out the way a husband or wife 'should' be, and not a lot of love. The love came later, after we loosened up and realized the potential for love in the universe if we loved more than one person. Before that, we were pretending our love for each other the way we thought others wanted us to be - more 'shoulds'.

"A colleague of mine was consulting to the public utility where I worked - Pam. She was the type of person that made it easy to fall in love with. Alice and I BOTH fell in love with her. Only then, did my feelings also pop to a new level for Alice ... and Pam. I felt that way about both of them. Heather came along right after that, and then Julie and Cricket, and each time I popped into a better and more rewarding place in my life. Scarlett then fell for me or rather us, before I fell for her. I guess I felt that I couldn't believe that a movie star would feel that way about us. She did, and finally I accepted the fact."

"And you have ten wives?" Mariah said idly.

He nodded, "Penny will become a wife, and maybe one or two others. I think of them that way now. I met another woman on this trip and we bonded in a way that suggests she might also be a candidate. Her name is Sue. I think she's going to Sarasota to kick the tires and see whether she likes the other people that I love."

"But you love or make love with all the other women?"

Dave nodded. "We're kind of insular. We have some strict requirements about outsiders, as I hinted at earlier. They must have a clean test for STDs, for instance. They can't be in a relationship we'd destroy or fracture if we created a sexually intimate relationship with them. The potential for a longer-term relationship should also be evident, although we glide by that sometimes, especially with outsiders - people not in the Circle."

Mariah said, "So, if most of those requirements were met, and a woman asked, you'd make love with her? I'm recalling what you said over dinner about the Circle being a very egalitarian place, where gender roles typical in society weren't honored. In your

Circle, you implied that the men weren't the usual ones asking for a 'date'."

Mariah hovered around the dining table clearing away the dishes, and then putting things in the dishwasher or leftovers in the refrigerator as she waited for Dave to respond. He'd tried to help her, but she insisted he remain at the nearby table.

Dave nodded, "Yes, I guess that's exactly what would happen." Dave was quickly assessing the situation, because of the way Mariah had asked the question and also the longing look she gave him. He realized he was in the middle of a seduction that he'd set up with no expectations. Instead, the hostess of the B&B was hitting on him

Mariah walked around the dining room table where they'd been sitting. She leaned in and kissed Dave. She said, "I'm asking. I have my test results down the hall that I just got this week for no particular reason, other than ... I guess I hoped that someone like you would come into my life."

Dave took Mariah's hand and guided her so she sat on his lap. He hadn't realized what a really small woman she was until then. Although older, she was Dave's type: short, cute, and very fuckable. Moreover, she apparently had a set of breasts on her chest that would be a great playground when they started to make love.

Dave said, "I know this is a very non-PC question, but why? Why me? Why now? Do you do this with your other boarders? I have no expectations."

Mariah laughed, "I'll take the last question first. No, I've never had sex with anyone other than my late husband. He's been gone six years. I do have sex with my adult toys in my bedside drawer. As for the 'Why now?' question, I prefer the 'Why not now?' question. I am horny ALL the fucking time. I must be wired inside my head or my pussy in some funny way, because I masturbate a couple of times each day. Moreover, I love pornography. I like to watch people fucking - and I can get even more explicit about that, but even that admission is embarrassing. I mentioned I like to read those trash novels; well, some of them are very 'X-rated'.

"The 'Why you?' question might be interesting to you, as well. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that the motorcycle really got my blood churning. I'd expected a bad boy, and I worried about who I'd rented a room to over the phone, but then you come in and you're polite and gracious, and even appealing and sexy. I thought I'd be scared shitless, and I am in a way, but I'm not threatened. You are a 'good boy' but doing some 'bad boy' things, like the bike and your trip.

"Moreover, you give off vibes like you know exactly how to read my body like a book and play me like a piano. When you arrived and we first talked a few hours ago, my body responded so well to you that I started to flush my female juices out to attract you by my aroma and readiness. I had to go wash and put a pad in my undies. You, kind sir, turn me on. I hope you'll tolerate an old lady long enough to make her fantasy about you come true."

Dave leaned in and kissed Mariah and felt her whole body relax into his. The kiss was his acceptance of their mating. She turned and pressed her breasts again his chest, allowing the front of her scoop neck dress to gape open for his enjoyment. She smiled when he looked at her playground.

Dave teased, "And you just happened to have a new STD test?"

Mariah blushed. "Just to clear the air, I haven't had sex in eight years. I happened to complain to my adult daughter. She signed me up for one of the online dating services, and insisted that I get tested, not because I might have something, but because some man like you would ask about it. My God, she was right. I'm so happy ... AND I'm a little unsure of myself. I was never much of a flirt anyway, but ... God, you turn me on. Now, I've totally embarrassed myself."

Mariah kissed back like she was teenager and had just discovered the greatest sport in the world - co-ed kissing. The kisses became wet and sloppy with lots of tongue involved.

Mariah moved off Dave's lap and instantly returned so she could straddle his lap with her crotch rubbing against the rising lump in his pants and her skirt pushed up above her hips. Her feet were off the floor, but she discovered she could rub against him in a twerking motion as they kept kissing.

Mariah stated in provocative tone, "My God, you're driving my sexual temperature through the ceiling. I want you. I want you to want me."

Dave smiled between kisses, "I do want you. You are so sexy and appealing; I can hardly wait for us to join. I promise you an unforgettable and pleasant experience, and if you get cold feet at any time we're together, just say so and we'll stop. I'm sensitive that you've slid back into the inexperienced girl category - a new virgin."

Dave gently tugged on the edge of Mariah's short-sleeve blouse. Her hands instantly went in the air, indicating that he should lift the piece of clothing over her head. In a second, it was lying on another chair.

Dave kissed along the rim of her bra along the swell of her breasts. He could feel the heat emanating from her body and sensed the panting of a willing participant. Removing the functional bra was not difficult, although Mariah did blush up a lovely pink hue for a few minutes after she was bare to his view.

Dave shed his shirt and then showed Mariah how they could rub their chests together to tease her tits as they kissed. She moaned into his mouth as he then started to suck on her jugs, lifting each of them to his lips. Mariah would often grind her crotch against the stiffness in his Dockers.

Dave teased, "Where would you like me to make love to you - the dining room table?"

Mariah snickered, "THAT would give me a memory or two. Come with me."

Without worrying about her partial nudity, she led Dave past the front door of the Inn and locked it, and turned out the outside light. She flipped a light switch that indicated that the place was 'No Vacancy' for the night to discourage a random customer from stopping in."

Mariah had a small private apartment just off the larger living room guests of the Inn could use. Just inside the door was a homier living room, and beyond that a short hallway to a bedroom suite. The place looked lived in and comfortable.

Mariah started to lead him to her bedroom, but Dave stopped her. "No. Here in your living room. We'll go to bed later. I need you to tell me how far you want to go?"

Mariah looked at him with a mix of adventure and worry on her face. I want you to do whatever you think I need in my life ... so, anything. I'm a good judge of character, and I believe you'll be just what I need. I am so inexperienced I don't know what to tell you to do or not do to me or with me or for me. Assume I've forgotten everything." She almost cried at her last admission.

As she'd talked, she'd picked up a two-page report from a local lab and handed it to Dave with shaking hands. It was her test results. He glanced at it and set the report back where it had been.

Dave led Mariah to her sofa and helped her sit. He removed her shoes, massaged her feet, and then removed the skirt she'd been wearing. He noted that she had indeed flooded the crotch of her pants, and flooded over the small pad in her undies. She apologized but he laughed and thanked her for the welcome and the signals of her arousal. He took time to deeply inhale her aromas from the undies and pad. They were intoxicating.

Dave had her remove the rest of his clothing and then he sat on the sofa. He indicated that she was to kneel in front of him, and gave her a pillow to ease her knees. She did and then her inexperienced hand took hold of his cock. She could feel it well in her hand. He could see her trying to recall memories from her past.

Dave instructed, "Treat it like an ice cream popsicle, just don't use your teeth. Lick around the sides, and then put as much as you want inside your mouth and roll your tongue around the head."

"Will you have a climax?"

"Maybe. You can ask me to let you know when I'm near so you can just make me cum with your hand, or you could take everything in your mouth. You could swallow or spit it out, or we could just stop."

Mariah asked, "What does your movie star wife do?"

"She has me cum in her mouth, and then sometimes she'll swallow and sometimes we'll snowball what I gave her."

"Snowball?"

"We French kiss and share the fluids back and forth in our mouths. Most people find that disgusting, but many of us in the Circle happen to really enjoy it. My other wives and most of my friends do it routinely. The taste is nowhere as bad as anyone would have you think; the opposite, in fact."

Mariah said with some eagerness, "I want to do that with you. I want to be a bad girl with you. Finish in my mouth."

"That would make you a VERY GOOD girl in my book." He smiled at her. She laughed.

Mariah went to work, and the experience was a pleasure in the making for Dave despite her inexperience and slight timidness. He didn't prolong his orgasm as he might have, and did cum in her mouth. She was startled, but pleased with the experience by emitting a long, "Mmmmmm".

Snowballing apparently was an amazingly great experience for Mariah. She straddled Dave's lap again, pushing his declining erection against his abdomen so that she could rub her privates on his shaft as she leaned in and they French kissed. The flow of fluids was soon all over their lower faces and their chests, and she was wetting down his cock and pubes. Dave smeared some of the rivulets of cum from her mouth into her breasts, focusing on raising the nipples back to a white-hot state.

After five minutes of some very hot kissing and sharing, Mariah observed, "You're knocking at my front door."

Dave chuckled, "Yes, I am. Your pubic hair rubbing against me is very arousing. It's kept me hard all this time. Do you want to mate?"

"Oh, please. Please put it inside me. I feel so wet."

Dave kissed her, "I know. My lap is soaked with you. You are very responsive, but I have something else to do to you, first."

"What?" As the question was asked, Dave lifted the small woman and set her beside him on the sofa. A second later, he was between her legs, and his mouth had just made contact with her pussy. Mariah's response was, "Oh, God! YESSSSSS!" As she gasped, her legs spread wider to encourage Dave's oral lovemaking to her pussy.

Mariah proved to be multi-orgasmic with a near hair trigger. In the span of fifteen minutes, Dave estimated she had cum as many times, rolling from one orgasm right into starting to crest for the next.

He came up and the two of them kissed more and French kissed. "I can taste myself on your lips, in your mouth, and on your face. That is so ... raunchy and ... refreshing."

"You taste delicious. I'm pleased that you cum a lot. That's rewarding to me. I get off on bringing my partner pleasure more than anything else."

"As I said, you turn me on something fierce. I've never cum so many times in a row. I didn't know I could do that. I've soaked the sofa. I wonder if the odor will ever come out?"

"I'm sorry," Dave said.

"Please don't' be. I want to smell this for the next decade. This may be the best night of my life." She soon added, "No, this IS already the best night of my life and we haven't even ... fucked."

Dave rubbed his cock up and down Mariah's wet slit. She watched his shaft as he did that, cooperating by again spreading her legs as wide as she could. Dave used his fingers again to find her vagina, and then he spread her labia, positioned himself, and slowly leaned into her body.

Mariah gasped, "Oh, God. This feels sooooo good."

As he sank to full depth inside her after his slow insertion, Mariah had another climax. He could feel the pulses as her vagina spasmed around his cock, like a fist clenching and unclenching his shaft.

They made love. Dave changed their position several times, and in each Mariah was enthusiastic and romantic and responsive. Eventually, while Mariah rode Dave as he reclined on the sofa, she had another orgasm and he joined her, jettisoning what seemed like a large amount of cum inside her body.

Mariah collapsed on top of him, stretching out her legs, but keeping him inside her. They kissed repeatedly.

After a rest and some sips of their wine from earlier in the evening, Dave took Mariah's glass and set it on the coffee table. He said, "I want you to trust me like you've never trusted anybody before. I am going to do something to you that I promise you'll remember forever with joy."

Mariah nodded but looked worried again.

Dave moved down her body and got into oral sex with her again. She was surprised because she knew she was leaking his cum and her own responsive fluids from her tunnel of love.

As Dave nibbled on her clit, he started to finger her body, causing even more of the fluids to appear. Two fingers became three fingers became four. Dave tucked his thumb into his palm and pushed into the small woman. Dave looked up at her and smiled, but her eyes were the size of saucers. She gasped.

Dave found her G-spot with his knuckles and rubbed as he licked outside her, and romanced her private area. Mariah came with fireworks and sky rockets. His fingertips extended deep inside her until he touched that magic place in front of her cervix. This time, her eyes nearly popped outside of her head. She gasped, "Whoa! What's THAT?"

Dave stroked and massaged the erogenous zone with his buried fingers, and kissed and licked her clitoris with his mouth. After a few minor orgasms, Dave felt the large one growing inside his lover. He redoubled his efforts, and soon Mariah was pushing her body into his hand and mouth trying to maximize the feeling and touches he was delivering. Her body arched slightly off the sofa as she flooded the union where he pleasured her.

Mariah didn't say much, but then moaned loudly, "OOOOOH, GOD. PERFECT!"

Her arched and stiff body collapsed in a completely relaxed pile of orgasming female mush. Dave extracted his hand and licked off the residue. He then gathered Mariah up in arms and carried her into her bedroom. He pulled the covers on the bed back, laid her pulsing body carefully in the middle, and cuddled her beautiful nakedness to his own. He was kissing her temples and forehead when she awoke from The Experience.

Tears formed in Mariah's eyes as she looked up at Dave. She shook her head, "I love you like no other person in the world. I thought I knew what love was until now - until you." She went on as Dave continued to kiss her.

Mariah insisted on making love with him again, welcoming his penetration and subjugating herself to him. He accepted that temporarily, understanding the effects of the A-spot orgasm on the women for whom he created the peak of pleasure. He did add his own words of love for the woman as they made love - as his long cock again pistoned in and out of her small and eager body.

Later, after they were through and again cuddled together from their third bout of intercourse, Dave thought he heard something elsewhere in the house. Mariah didn't seem to register the sound or seem concerned so he relaxed slightly. They were still coupled in the spoon position with his robust cock slowly softening inside her warm and very wet pussy.

Dave glanced up at the doorway to the bedroom and his eyes flared. A uniformed female cop with her gun drawn stared in at the two of them.

Chapter 9 - Pennsylvania II

The voice of the female officer of the law sounded loudly and commanding in the bedroom. "Mother, are you all right?" The gun focused on Dave's forehead as she moved closer to the bed."

Dave felt Mariah jerk in front of him. The gorgeous and sexy leg she'd tossed over his as they'd fucked snapped away, and her body yanked away from his, leaving his flaccid shaft in the cold air of the room. He was wilting rather rapidly. The sheet was too far away to pull up easily.

Mariah spoke loudly, "Skye, I'm fine. Put that goddamn gun away before you shoot somebody. You know I don't like you to draw that in my presence. Why'd you barge in here like this? This IS kind of embarrassing."

Skye, the apparent name of the police officer, said, "You didn't call like you always do. I tried to call you, but got no answer. I got worried. I cruised by, and the place was dark and most of the lights were off. That's not like you, so early in the night. I came back later, and nothing had changed. I came in, heard noises, and ... and ... I found you like this." Her name tag on her raincoat read 'Deputy St. Clair.

Mariah said, "Will you turn around, so we can dress in something and then I'll sort this out with you."