Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was left wrapping the top sheet around himself, as Mariah reached in a drawer and slipped a large t-shirt over her head that probably got used as a nightgown.

Mariah pointed at Dave and then the bed, indicating that he should remain.

"Skye, you can turn around now. This is Dave Prentiss. He's my one boarder for tonight and all the nights in the future that I can talk him into staying. I am hopelessly in love with him. He is the most divine lover any woman could imagine. He has given me a hundred orgasms tonight, and one of them was so strong I fainted from too much pleasure. I will remember that one event the rest of my life. It was better in every way than everything sexual that has ever happened to me - heck, everything nice that's ever happened to me all added together!"

Dave gave a little wave with one hand as he held the sheet around his lower body.

Skye asked in a challenging tone, "Where are you from?"

"Sarasota, Florida, officer. In case you're wondering, I really like you mother."

"What are you doing in Hollidaysburg?"

"Passing through. I'm riding my motorcycle around the country; something I should have done right out of college, I suppose, but this was a good time in my life being between jobs and wanting to take a long ride. Did you ever see the movieRoad Trip?"

Skye frowned, "Yes. Did you lose your wife or something?"

"No, no. I just wanted to take a sojourn the way that character did. I have no particular place to be, but I just want to keep moving along. I figured I'd do the eastern part of the country this summer, and maybe the west next year."

"So, you're unemployed." Skye turned to her mother, "Did he pay for the room?"

"Yes, on a credit card. Nothing got rejected. You're too suspicious of everything."

"That's my job where my mother is concerned," Skye insisted.

Mariah rolled her eyes. "I get along just fine without your intervention. You wanted me to start dating. Well, this man is the best start and end a girl could have. I'm in love."

Skye said, "I didn't think you'd sleep with the first hot guy that decided to stay at the B&B."

Dave said, "I kind of seduced your mother, or perhaps my living circumstances seduced her. Where I live is significantly different than the way most of the country lives."

"And how is that, Mr. Prentiss?" Skye challenged.

Mariah answered before Dave could speak. "For one, he has ten wives. He lives in the Circle, the subject of that TV show. He appears often. One of his wives is Scarlett Johansson, the movie star."

Skye's eyes narrowed and she looked at Dave. "You do look like that guy on that show."

Dave pointed towards the living room where his pants and wallet were. "My wallet is in my pants pocket. I assure you, I'm that guy. I even have some close friends in the local sheriff's office there who can vouch for me - one is a detective lieutenant, and the other works in the crime lab. They're married - kind of."

"Why are you unemployed then?"

Dave chuckled, "Because I worked my buns off for over five years taking a novel idea a friend had for a battery and commercializing it, manufacturing it, and selling it around the world. I was the CEO of EneRG for that time. We went public about two years ago, and I had a lot of stock that became worth a lot of money. I don't need to work, but I probably will do something when I get home. Two of my friends have more money than God - Mark Worthington and Owen Bennett."

Skye frowned, "The billionaires? You know them?"

Dave nodded, "I am loosely married to one of Mark's wives - Cindy, and Owen is married to two of my wives - Julie and Alice. They're sisters."

"How can you be married to that many women?" Skye challenged.

"I made the same commitments to them that would take place in a government sanctioned wedding. I am legally married to Alice, but we don't need pieces of paper and government approval to feel that way about other people. My lawyer has also drawn up trust papers that ensure everyone is cared for were anything to happen to me - estate planning stuff."

"Children?"

Dave nodded, "Yes, about fifteen. We're not sure of the paternity of a few, but I take ownership when I'm wanted?"

"What's that mean?"

"I'll give you a for instance. Bobbie and Maddie, two women, married and wanted a child. I'd made love with both women many times before, and we loved each other. They asked whether I'd make Maddie pregnant, and I did. We produced a young man who's seven-years-old now named Logan. They wanted to raise him without too much of the biological dad around, so they do. They ask me to participate in specific activities with him, and I do that, too; places a male influence is wanted."

"So, you don't care about paternity?"

"In our community we want good, well-educated, and loved children. We have that. Whose egg and sperm seem less important than some of the other attributes we want for the children. I should add that we home school them, and most of them are about three years ahead of the public-school system."

"So, your son Logan?"

"He's reading at near the sixth-grade level, doing basic algebra, and learning plane geometry, among other subjects. Normally, if you will, he'd would have just finished first grade. My other children are similarly advanced, but it's not me, it's how we treat and educate them. The Circle set up their own school system. Of course, we coordinate with the local system, but ... what can I say, they're kind of backward. They have to cater to the lowest common denominator."

"You sound too good to be true."

"We are, and that's why Spring Garden Productions decided to do a TV series about us. It became more popular than anybody, including them, expected. We even have a fan club based in Chicago. One of my wives, Cricket, wrote a book about the Circle, too."

Mariah interrupted, "Skye, when does your shift end?"

"Midnight - a half-hour. I don't have to report to work tomorrow. It's a day off."

"Then leave us, and come back tomorrow for breakfast - say nine a.m. You can interview Dave then. In the meanwhile, he is a great cuddler and had me swooning over his romantic tendencies before you so rudely interrupted us. I think he was going to make love to me for a fourth time."

Skye turned and walked out of the bedroom, waving over her shoulder to us.

Mariah started to apologize, but Dave stopped her. "She loves you, and was concerned about your safety. Don't get too peeved at her."

"Did you like her?" Mariah asked.

"She's sure to the point. We'll have fun discussing things tomorrow." Dave turned around and started to kiss Mariah again. She swooned in his arms. "Would you like me to make love to you again?"

"Oh, yes, please; and then cuddle us to sleep."

* * * * *

A very different Skye appears the next morning, exactly at nine a.m. Dave sat at the kitchen table nursing a cup of coffee as Mariah fluttered around the kitchen with a grin from ear-to-ear preparing a breakfast.

The pair had awoken early, before seven, and made love again in a sweet and very romantic manner in Mariah's big bed. As she had the evening before, she proved to be exceptionally orgasmic. Despite the pouring rain outside, Dave had taken a six-mile run and then exercised in the carriage house where his motorcycle had been stored overnight, and then showered. He'd decided not to travel that day.

Sitting at the table, Dave was barefoot, and wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Mariah wore only the nightshirt she'd briefly worn the night before when Skye had interrupted their lovemaking. Her nipples remained aroused and evident in the garment. Dave had provoked that situation by paying more loving attention to the woman after his own shower and dressing.

Skye flitted into the main house through the front door, shedding her raincoat and umbrella. She was in flats, shorts, a white blouse, yet looked very professional.

Dave greeted her, "Ah, Officer St. Clair, we're glad you're here."

"I'm sorry for interrupting you last night. It's just ..."

Dave interrupted, "If you see the world through a lens of intruders, sex fiends, rapists, and thieves, that's what you find. I know. The paradigm you live in creates the world you see. One philosopher said, 'Change your thinking, change your life'. My world is kinder, more loving, more inclusive, and friendlier, than most others. I find that's what I find most of the time. I don't have to recalibrate too often. That said, I own a fire arm and study martial arts."

Skye studied him. "You're a philosopher, too."

Mariah swept by her daughter, "Dave made love to me this morning. I'm on top of the world. I've never felt so loved or so in touch with the rest of the world, especially sexually."

"Mommmmm! Too much information. T.M.I."

Mariah stated, "You should have stayed with us last night. Dave made such sweet love to me right after you left, and then in the middle of the night, all before we woke up this morning and did it again. You should go and be with him. He's the best lover you'll ever find."

Skye rolled her eyes and looked at Dave as though he had put her mother up to such mischief. Dave shook his head slightly. Mariah was a little over the top.

Skye said, "Well, while you two were tearing up the sheets, I went online to see who you are Mr. Prentiss and what the Circle you're from is about. Last night's rain making it a slow crime night and the computer in the car gave me time to research you. I have to say that I am impressed to a fault."

Dave said philosophically, "One day at a time."

"You have a friggin' fan club that has almost two-thousand members. You're going to talk at the first gathering in Chicago in October with one of your wives named Cricket. I confess to ordering the book she wrote about the Circle. I scanned a few pages on Amazon, and it was very readable."

Dave said, "She wroteRoad TripandCrystal Clear, among her more famous books."

"The ones they made the movies from?" Skye sounded amazed.

"Exactly. Scarlett read the books and got Hollywood interested, particularly since she wanted to play the role of Crystal Lee in the movies. Cricket also has another husband on the west coast named Don Abrams. He helped her convert her books to screenplays."

Skye said, "Until I met you and researched the Circle, I would seriously question what you just said. I read enough on the website to understand, at least philosophically, that you have ten wives, love all the other women in the Circle as well, and, I guess since I caught you in bed with my mother, enjoying your open marriages."

"What was the one over-riding philosophy about the Circle that stood out to you?"

Skye thought, "I'm tempted to say the open sex, but I'm sure that's not the answer."

"It's a result not a tenet," Dave said.

"Then it has to be that you can love, really love, more than one person."

Dave smiled, "Bingo, Officer St. Clair! Go directly to the rank of captain; do not pause at lieutenant. Collect two-hundred dollars on your way past 'Go'."

Skye laughed, "It sounds so easy to say - loving multiple people."

"It's easy to do, if you get rid of all the crap that society, many churches, and government have burdened us with. They do their best to frustrate our ability to do that."

"Like what?"

"Can you marry who you want in this or any other state?"

"Errr, I think so. Same sex marriage was legalized in the state in 2014."

"Can you marry two other people - a threesome? Ten? Could two couples cross-wed each other? Could any pair of consenting adults marry? What if they were related? Such salacious thinking raises the question of just what the frig is the government, usually old white men, doing messing around with sanctioning marriages.

"Oh, and by the way, what does the upcoming crop of children think about all this? They were raised and are still indoctrinated in the old ways of thinking, so even though some options are now legal they remain unacceptable.

"The Circle is a polyamorous family - a very large one; in excess of two-hundred people now. We connect to several other similar but smaller families, and have a few alumni or friends scattered across the country - like Don Abrams. The fact that the fan club has grown to two-thousand members tells me there's a lot of pent up demand for a new way of thinking out there.

"According to various surveys three to five percent of family units are some kind of nontraditional polyamorous family. Given the country's population that suggests that around ten million people live in what many people would call an unusual relationship. I bet you know some of them within a few miles of this home." Dave gestured outside the house.

Skye said, "Three of my classmates - women - love each other and live together just out of town. No one pays them no mind. They're not married, but they may as well be. They have two young children, but pray tell nobody knows how that happened." She chuckled.

"As I noted to you last night, the concept of paternity can be overrated," Dave chuckled.

Skye said, "So, what did you do to my mother than makes her think that you're the greatest lover since Romeo?"

Dave shook his head, "I don't pretend to be; her words not mine. I maybe do a few things that most men don't or won't do, but mostly I intensely focus on my partner's pleasure. I try to read her signals and listen to her cues for what would bring her the most pleasure. Mariah is very easy to read, whereas you seem more uptight and would tend to hold back your body's natural signals to a man about what to do."

Skye's back stiffened and she said defensively, "I am not uptight. I'm very liberal about relationships and stuff like that."

"Be more explicit when you talk about 'stuff'. Don't hide behind colloquial words or expressions when you're with a partner, at least not until you two really read each other well and know the subtle signals."

Mariah tossed in, "I could tell immediately after talking with Dave for only a few minutes that he turned me on like no one ever has. Oh, Skye, I got so wet between my legs that I flooded the pair of pants I was wearing."

Skye said in a pleading tone, "What about dad?"

Mariah rolled her eyes, "He never made my toes curl like Dave did last night."

Dave stood on that note, "I need to check a few things on my motorcycle. I'll let the two of you talk for a bit before I return." Dave didn't want to be compared to Skye's late father, or at least be in the same room when it happened.

As he left the room to go out to the carriage shed where his bike was parked, he heard Mariah say, "Your father was content so long as he got fed and could watch TV in the evenings. I wondered if he even realized I was around here."

* * * * *

Dave spent almost an hour in the B&B's carriage shed tinkering with the 1988 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. He checked every fluid level, made sure every cable connection was within tolerances and secure, replaced the fuel filter with a spare he'd brought, verified all the lights were working, and even cleaned the carburetor. He polished a few of the surfaces and the chrome with some special cloths he'd brought, and then positioned the bike for an eventual departure.

As he worked, he thought about Mariah and Skye - two single women living in a small town of less than six-thousand people that is ninety miles due east of Pittsburgh. He guessed that life was simple in the town. The manufacturer of the Slinky toy was the one famous hallmark of the town.

Despite her initial challenging attitude and the gun pointed at him, he liked Skye. She was taller than her mother and just as cute. The bustiness of Mariah had clearly been handed down. He guessed that her cuteness would be a liability in police work because some people wouldn't take her seriously, including the people who doled out promotions and pay increases. Further, she was in her home town, also a liability where everybody knew everybody. She'd be marginalized. Skye had also mentioned there were only seven people in the Hollidaysburg police department.

When Dave returned through the raindrops to the main house, he found the place unusually quiet. He got himself a mug of coffee from the urn in the kitchen that Mariah had aimed him at earlier, and then sauntered through the downstairs.

Dave reached the closed door to Mariah's apartment within the B&B. He knocked lightly wondering whether anybody was still in residence. From inside, he heard Sklye's voice, "Come in."

Dave opened the door and saw Skye. She flashed him a large smile. She knelt in front of the sofa with a spray bottle and a small pan of water. "I was about to clean up the mess my mother made here where she made love to you last night. The aroma even persists." She was laughing.

Dave nodded, "I insisted we make love someplace other than her bed, at least initially. I wanted her to feel more daring and outrageous about what she was doing. That seemed to be one of the things turning her on - being unconventional."

Skye stood and faced him, "You mean even more daring, outrageous, and unconventional than fucking a handsome boarder she'd only met a couple of hours earlier."

Dave laughed, "Yes, in fact. She was still uncertain; emotions that I thought were more her staid social conscience whispering in her ear, than giving in to her lust and warm feelings about me."

"Mom told me she had to ask you to make love to her."

"She did. I told her that might be necessary sometimes in the Circle rather than the man always taking the initiative about sex. I gave her some other requirements, too."

Skye pulled her phone from her pocket. She swiped this way and that on the screen and then handed the phone to Dave. "I got a clean STD test the same day my mother did. I want both of us to date, but so far nothing has happened ... until you.

"Mom and I talked about this while you were gone. She went to the grocery store for what she called a long trip. She wanted us to get serious acquainted. Thus, I'm asking, will you make love to me?"

Dave leaned in and kissed Skye. Her eyes closed as he neared her lips and her whole demeanor softened. The kiss felt epic, and then as they parted, Skye whispered, "Wow! Just as wonderful as my mother said it would be."

The next kisses were more passionate and more loving. The pair tried different combinations: tender, consuming, normal, small pecks, and driven to something greater.

Skye quickly shed her top, exposing her breasts to Dave. He lost his t-shirt, and the next round of kisses complemented the skin-on-skin feelings they enjoyed as her full breasts and erect nipples pushed into his manly chest.

Five minutes later, Dave and Skye were naked on the sofa. Skye delivered a nice blowjob as Dave extended his arm to feel inside her pussy. Roles changed as Dave ate out Skye's cunt through her silky pubic bush.

Skye was nearly as responsive as her mother. They hadn't been sexual for more than a few minutes and she started to pop off orgasms every minute or so; sometimes the end of one orgasm ran into the beginning of the next.

Dave gave Skye The Experience before they had intercourse. She passed out and delighted to find herself in his arms when she awoke. Her pledges of love and sharing with his other women were genuine, but expected by him. Her whole demeanor had changed from tough cop the night before to devoted lover.

When Skye realized they hadn't yet coupled their sex organs together, she almost leapt up so she could rearrange them for lovemaking. She welcomed Dave's generous cock inside her body with a swoon and moan of pleasure.

Dave and Skye were on their second round of lovemaking when the door to the apartment slowly opened and Mariah tiptoed in. She looked at the two of them on the sofa, still coupled together but with white effluent leaking from Skye's pussy around his cock.