Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave tossed the towel he'd had around his waist aside, turned off the TV, and dimmed the lights. He crawled onto the bed and took Jessie in his arms. With one hand he took hold of the small bar-bell piercing in her right breast and tugged outward until it would stretch no further. He allowed the breast to snap back into shape. Jessie moaned. Dave repeated the move several times and then started to suck on her perfectly shaped globes. No wonder she'd been a natural at the Barrell of Dolls.

While he was busy physically, he was also busy mentally, constructing a story he could unravel to Jessie that would stroke her mind the way she wanted. He slipped behind her and as he continued to fondle her breasts from the back, he slipped his cock into her pussy as she lifted her upper leg.

Dave whispered in a low voice in her ear between kisses, "I watched you with Alice and Owen a few moments ago. You distinguished yourself. I've never seen anybody make my wife cum like that, especially while Owen was fucking you so energetically. You seemed to really enjoy what your mouth was doing as well as what was happening to your snug little cunt.

Jessie breathing became heavy as he kept talking. She started panting. She whispered, "You were watching me?"

"I bet you didn't know that I came over and lapped at your pussy while Owen took a break. You probably thought it was Owen, but I couldn't resist getting another sample of your sweetness. You were so wet. You were oozing your stickiness that I love so much."

"I oozed out stuff for you?"

"I ate it up. For a while, Julie ate you, too. She loves to eat pussies that are full of cum. That's who was cleaning you up after Owen shot his load inside you. I helped, but only for a moment. I didn't want to rob Julie of that opportunity. I guess you know I had my cock buried deep in her pussy as she bent over you. You were still eating out Alice -- Julie's sister."

"Yes ... it all felt so good." Jessie's eyes were closed as she visualized the events.

"Did you feel the new cock in your pussy. That was Bjorn. You just kept eating Alice and sucking in all her cum from when she'd fucked Dale and her juices. Bjorn liked all your tattoos; he had to have a piece of you. He told me he was instantly in love with you."

"What had he been doing?"

"Oh, he'd been making love to Stephanie earlier. He wants you to come home with him and be in his bed overnight. He's not sure whether Tan, his wife, and Nathan, his cohusband, will be there, but he wanted to be sure you knew you were loved by everyone in his home. By reputation, he's like I am; he can make love all night long. You'd have a very nice evening and a boat load of orgasms."

"Oooooh, God, Dave. I love fucking you."

"Oh, I have a date after we're through. I promised little teenage Rose, my step-daughter, that we'd make love. She might bring her friend Danica along, so I'd be making love with two young teens and not just one. They're both little minx, and despite their age they are so talented with what they can do with their pussies and vaginal muscles to milk a man's cock absolutely empty of whatever he has for them. They're both really hot little bunny rabbits, and they like to fuck just as frequently."

"Oooooh, I'm cresting again."

"I set it up for you to be with three of the younger guys. Caleb, Jay, and Carter will be here in a minute or two and take over pleasuring you. They each know what to do with their cocks to make a girl feel loved and to make her cum over and over again. I bet before they stop, you'll have been made airtight, and will have had a hundred orgasms."

"Ooooh, fuck. Cummmmmmming!" Jessie groaned as her lower body spasmed around Dave's cock.

Chapter 12 -- Vermont

After reluctantly leaving Jessie's home in Rochester, Dave meandered east across New York State. He had one particular destination in mind in the small town of Oneida -- touring the Mansion House that had housed one of the most famous polyamorous communities in the world in starting in 1848 and that remained a symbol to all since. Of course, the silverware that the community also produced went on to become some of the most revered, as well, but for Dave or anybody in the Circle, this place was noteworthy.

After touring the old house and grounds that had been home to three-hundred people that for over fifty years had been a community not unlike the Circle, Dave headed northeast towards Vermont. He thought about how each generation or two had their outliers, and he felt glad to be among the current novel thinkers. He'd taken lots of pictures, and sent a few post cards home.

Dave wove north and then through the Adirondacks along one of the few roads through the territory. The place was full of cabins and camps, mostly on small lakes or ponds, as well as many tourist rentals, all looking for occupants. Dave went up to Port Kent by way of Lake Placid, even staying overnight in the quaint resort town.

During his trip through the Adirondacks he did camp out in two spots, and made full use of his equipment and the various meals he'd packed back in Florida. In Lake Placid, he found a sport shop and replenished part of his food supply. There weren't any Niagara Marriott's in this part of the country.

At Port Kent, he took a ferry across Lake Champlain, arriving in Burlington, Vermont, just at the lunch hour. Getting on the short ride, he instantly noticed three young, college-age women who were together. They were very cute and they made eye contact on the boat ride and smiled at each other. After docking Dave followed their car off the boat.

Dave spotted a busy restaurant named Shanty on the Shore only a few hundred feet from the ferry slip. He pulled into a space and parked and then went inside and upstairs to the upper deck where he could look out over the marina and ferry port. He got the last table on the outside deck under one of the blue sun umbrellas. The day was perfect for eating outside -- sunny, warm, and barely a breeze off of the large lake.

A waitress quickly gave him a menu and a 'be right back' promise. Almost immediately, one of the girls from the boat appeared at Dave's side, obviously looking as fetching as she could. She flashed him a wide smile.

"Sir, we saw you on the ferry. I'm here because you have three empty chairs at your table. Would you mind if the three of us joined you? We wanted to eat out here and not inside because it's so nice out today." She gestured at the view and the sky, but kept her winning smile.

Dave teased, "And, you are?"

"Tracy. Tracy Swanson. My friends are C.K. and Ahleah. We're from Philadelphia, just prowling around New England for a week before we have to go back to work. We work together at the local branch of Charles Schwab. We're relatively new behind the scenes people who analyze companies and their valuations." She was obviously very proud of the three of them.

Dave nodded and turned to the others and gestured. "I would be delighted to have three gorgeous women join me. This appears to be my lucky day -- two blondes and a very pretty brunette, and I'm Dave."

"I'm C.K., and were it not for hair dye, I'd also be a brunette." She laughed and added, "The carpet doesn't match the drapes." She laughed harder.

"I'm Ahleah, pronounced Ah-lee-ah, and she's always like that. I guess we all are but hold it in. She's often the bold one of us, even at work."

As the three sat, the waitress reappeared with more menus and took everybody's drink order. Dave indicated subtly that he was paying. He wanted the company and for the four days since he'd left Jessie in Rochester, he'd been questing after some feminine companionship.

C.K. asked, "Excuse me, but are you ... errr, on television? I watch a show called The Circle, and you look a lot like a man they feature on the show."

Dave bowed slightly. "I get that a lot. What do you think of that show and the Circle?"

C.K. feigned a little swoon, "I think it's the coolest place on earth, if it's real. It's this large polyamorous community and everybody loves everybody else. There's a lot of sex, but the show sometimes tries to hide that. I think that partial nudity is the style of dress for most of the women when they're outside on their patio. It takes place in Florida."

Ahleah chimed in, "I like the idea of a place like that, but it's kind of scary. I think there are two-hundred people in the Circle -- all different ages, yet people don't pay much attention to age or anything. There are people from different races, too." She giggled, "Most of the guys are really hot."

"How old is the oldest person there?" Dave asked as he tested how much attention to the show they'd been paying.

"Well, they showed one couple in their mid-sixties I think, and they just bought a huge, modern RV and left the Circle to tour around the country -- Montana, I think. I haven't noticed anybody older. One episode of TV show focused on them, their mobile home, and all the gadgets in it."

"What about the philosophy of the Circle? Is it just a bunch of swingers?"

Tracy frowned, "I watch, too, but I don't think that's the right emphasis. The sex appears a lot of fun, especially at their weekend parties or their theme parties like Halloween, but what everyone seems to be emphasizing are their loving relationships. No one that I heard used the 'F' word; they talk about making love."

C.K. said, "They hold a class for people thinking about joining that the guy that looks like you conducts; it's called Circle 101. They use a book by Cricket, one of his wives, too. In the class, they spent a lot of time in an episode about a year ago talking about consensual non-monogamy. They have repeated many times, 'consenting adults can do what they want about sex', and they mean it. Relationships, too. There are all kinds of arrangements in the Circle, and even though people are married or living together, they still make love to all the other people."

Dave teased a little more, "And I bet that guy led discussions about service to the Circle, jealousy, love, commitment, living in a social collective, fluid relationships, spirituality in relationships, not being possessive or controlling, keep drama out of one's life, and more."

The three girls gawked at him across the table.

C.K. finally said, "You're him, right?"

"Dave Prentiss, at your service."

Ahleah said, "I joined the Circle fan club just so I could attend their meet-up in Chicago in October. I wanted to hear you speak -- and Cricket and maybe a few others. I'm not sure I'll be able to get away from work though."

The others said they had, too. C.K. said, "That was how we each got copies of Cricket's book; by joining. We've read the books, too; just before we left for this holiday week."

Tracy, one of the pretty blondes with beautiful high cheekbones, said, "The Circle is in Sarasota. What are you doing up here?"

Dave pointed off the wooden deck at where his motorcycle was parked loaded with all his camping gear. "I'm touring around the eastern half of the country, meeting interesting people like all of you. I've ridden up here from seeing Niagara Falls and the Oneida Community."

Their heads all nodded. About then the waitress came and wanted their orders. Since Dave had been eating camp food, mostly freeze dried, he ordered the salmon dinner. The girls got simpler things, all based around salads.

No one was shy about asking questions, especially after they remembered that he had ten wives. Dave let it be known that in addition to one being a writer, and another a movie star, he also had another who was a business executive and a porn star of note. That revelation alone provoked another whole series of questions that often focused on loosening up and then on his commitment to all the women in the Circle.

The three women seemed especially enthralled about Alice Angel and the Circle-X Productions business. Circle-X had been briefly mentioned as an adult entertainment business in season two, but the explicit nature of their productions or exactly who and how the films were done had been purposely omitted by Spring Garden Productions. Dave filled in the missing pieces of that puzzle.

Lunch took forever, and required several breaks to use the restaurant's bathroom for each of them. Dave eventually turned the table on each of the women and got them talking about their work, and how they met.

The three of them were all twenty-seven years old, despite their more youthful appearance. C.K. and Ahleah met in college at the University of Pennsylvania. They decided to work together since they had so many shared interests, and they met Tracy at Schwab on their first day at work. The three had decided to room together, so they not only worked together, they roomed together.

Dave said cautiously, "You sound like a love affair."

Tracy said slowly, "We are. We really love each other ... just like the women in the Circle." She smiled.

"So, no boyfriends?"

"Oh, we'd love to find boyfriends, but we are not of a mind to be tied down -- ever. The Circle TV show and the book really crystalized some things for me -- I guess for all of us. None of us want to be possessed like some chattel, be someone's only source of sustenance, or lose our sense of independence. I think we are in many ways like the Circle women."

Dave said in a half-teasing tone, "You should come and stay with us for a while. There are even Schwab offices nearby. You should also transfer there and join the Circle."

The three studied him. C.K. said, "Really? What you don't know is that at the drop of hat, we would do exactly that."

"What about the hypersexuality?"

C.K. laughed again, "As I said, at the drop of a hat, we would do exactly that."

"Consider this an invitation. If you wait until I'm back in Sarasota -- maybe in a couple of months -- I can even be your host. If you want, I just happen to know some people that work in investments that you could talk to if you were serious about relocating. If you want to go sooner, I'll tee it up for you with one of my friends."

"Shit, YES!" Tracy just about yelled. Fortunately, many of the other diners had left after their meal but those that were there looked at the group. "We'd move in a second -- next week, even."

A few minutes later, Dave observed that it was four o'clock, and that he wanted to be sure he had a good room at the local Hilton. As usual, he wanted to spoil himself with a room that looked out at pretty scenery, in this case Lake Champlain and the park between the road the hotel was on and the small municipal marina.

Dave paid the bill, and was chastised by the three women for having cut a deal with the waitress to give him the entire bill for the table. Dave waved them off, telling them he'd been without feminine companionship for so long that just being their presence was an honor and delight. He didn't tell them it had only been three days since he left Jessie.

C.K. said, "Can we come with you? We'll get a room, too. We were going to stay around Burlington somewhere."

Dave led the way less than a half-mile from the Shanty restaurant to the Hilton. They parked in front temporarily while they went in a got rooms. C.K. was selected as the procurer of the room for the girls. She in turn suggested that they get two rooms that connected so that we could continue talking and enjoying each other's company.

Dave upgraded all of them to a multi-room suite. C.K. choked when she realized the cost, but Dave again waved her concern aside. He said, "You buy me a drink in the hotel lounge come cocktail hour, and we'll call it even."

Dave rode his bike into the underground parking area for the hotel, and unpacked his bags onto a cart and got them up the suite on the top floor. By that time the three girls were already there in the living room with their luggage.

Ahleah raced into Dave's arms after he'd arrived. "This is the best hotel room I've ever been in. This is so nice." She kissed him on the lips, and then repeated that several times before they parted. She fanned her face and grinned at her friends. She announced, "I think each of you should thank Dave, as well."

C.K. was the closest, and in his face the second Ahleah left the position. C.K. was not one to dawdle. She had her tongue deep in Dave's mouth and her hips grinding against the rising lump in his pants as she demonstrated her gratitude to him. For his part, Dave was very accepting of what was happening. Tracy filled the position a moment later, as C.K. reluctantly gave up her post.

As Tracy parted, she said in a low voice but all could hear, "We'd all like to make love with you."

Dave shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I can't. If you read Cricket's book, you know why."

Tracy, C.K., and Ahleah all broke into smiles. The three of them joined hands and started dancing in a circle in the middle of the suite's living room and singing some crazy nonsense 'la-la-la' lullaby. Dave was obviously puzzled by their response.

As Tracy and C.K. broke into laughter, Ahleah dug around in her back pack. She finally pulled out a sheaf of papers and with a large grin handed them to Dave. He read the top page from the Greater Philadelphia Medical Testing Laboratory. He started to also laugh. The three women had new tests.

As he scanned the pages, C.K. said, "And, we haven't found anybody worthy of our charms since the tests, just so you know. We've only been with each other. Moreover, while you were out, we agreed that we're all falling in love with you."

Dave showed the photo of his lab results to Tracy just before she returned the pages to where they'd been. She just grinned. As she turned around, she pushed into Dave's arms again and started to play tonsil hockey with him. She was amazingly passionate.

Ahleah wandered through the suite and returned to the group. She announced, "We have a hot tub in the larger bedroom. I vote that we all fire that sucker up and have a relaxing hour soaking our cares away and doing whatever comes to mind emphasizing our hypersexuality."

Everyone quickly agreed, so she went back to start the tub filling with hot water and bubbling.

Without waiting for the spa to be ready, Tracy and C.K. immediately stripped off their clothes, revealing their hot bodies to a very horny Dave. He merely stood and watched, but then the two women were on him, and soon he was as naked as they were and had their eager hands fondling his cock and balls as they kissed one another. He urged them to the spa, and by the time they reached the bedroom Ahleah was also naked and testing the water in the tub with one toe.

By the time the trio reached the hot tub, he had a very hard shaft pointing from his body with a ninety-degree angle of excitement. One of the guys in the Circle rated his hard-ons as a laugh, and this one would be a ten on the ten-point scale.

Dave sat on the edge of the hot tub for a moment, and Ahleah said in an urgent tone, "Stay right there. Don't move."

Ahleah got into the tub and then in front of Dave in only five seconds. She carefully wrapped a hand around his shaft and lowered her mouth to the fiery shaft. After bobbing up and down a couple of times, she completely engulfed every morsel of flesh deep into her mouth and throat. She started to repeat at a slow steady pace even using her tongue to lave his balls as she did.

Dave said, "If you keep that up, you're apt to have a present sooner rather than later."

C.K. said next to him, "I think that was the idea. She has to share, though -- Don't you, Ahleah!" She sounded insistent with her friend.

Ahleah extracted his cock from her mouth, "Yes, sluts. We have to share. This is a really nice one. I'm going to want to ride this for a long time later."

Dave slid down into the water, only to have C.K. in his lap kissing him. She reached under water, positioned his shaft and allowed all of it to slip inside her velveteen pussy. At that point, she could barely sit still, and Dave had a squirming girl in his lap, who obviously enjoyed his penetration of her body. She emitted a long moan of satisfaction.