Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't exactly have the wardrobe unless you've been hiding something from me in that small bag."

"I see a consignment shop across the square. They have a rack of dressy clothes on the sidewalk. I bet I could find something on the cheap, and then just leave it behind."

An hour later the pair had established that they could at least find live music at the Portsmouth Gas Light Company restaurant and lounge, especially since it was a Friday night. Dave got them a reservation. Rose found a pre-owned small summery dress in her size and a pair of sexy strappy pumps for her dainty feet, all for seven dollars at the consignment shop.

Within the next hour they'd checked into the Marriott on Strawberry Banke, within walking distance of their dinner and entertainment for the evening.

An hour after that was spent making love and then swimming in the hotel pool, a body of water considerably warmer than the lakes they'd frequented over the last week. They curled up naked after their last orgasms and took a nap before dinner.

Dinner ended up on a crowded outdoor deck over and overlooking the Portsmouth harbor. Everything was lit up and there were many other restaurants also serving outdoor meals.

Dave and Rose were just finishing dinner when another young woman came over to the table. She addressed Rose with her hands on her hips, "Are you trying to get me laid tonight or are you after my boyfriend?" Her voice was firm, almost angry, but she was smiling.

Rose looked up, innocently, and said, "What? I don't understand."

The girl leaned into Rose so their faces were only a foot apart. "I'm sure you do. I've been watching you with my iPhone and even recorded what you were doing to my boyfriend. You've been flashing your pussy at him for the past half-hour." The girl stood up and started to dial in something on her cellphone.

Rose slapped her cheeks with both hands, like Kevin in Home Alone, "Oh, dear. I'm so sorry. Did I do irreparable damage by showing him a girl's pussy? Had he never seen one before, even on Pornhub?" Her humorous sarcasm was very evident.

The girl laughed and thrust her phone into Dave's hands. "This is what your girlfriend was doing. Hey, you're older than she is. Oops, did I just misspeak?"

"No, boyfriend will do," said Dave, and yes, I am older, but only one of her passionate lovers. Did my Rose do permanent harm to your friend? I can recommend a shrink who may rescue the situation, although he's kind of far away in Florida."

"My boyfriend may never be the same," the girl kept laughing. "I'm Annie; that's Tommy over there with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth."

Dave quickly said with a chuckle, "Why don't you join us? Let us buy you each a drink and see whether we can repair the damage that's been done."

"Really? Yes, we'd like that. Wait a minute." Annie scooted across the distance to her table and conferred with Tommy. She collected her purse, a jacket, and her drink and led Tommy to the table. He carried a bottle of Corona.

Annie was a tall, thin blonde, and in the CFM heels that she was wearing she was almost eyeball to eyeball with Dave. She had pretty angular features to her face and a pale complexion that suggested she didn't get out in the sun much. Tommy was lanky and taller, and ruggedly handsome. He had large hands that wrapped around Dave's during the introductions.

Rose purposefully stood and pulled him down so she could kiss him on the cheek. After that kiss, she changed her mind and gave him a full-body hug and kiss on the lips. She ground her hips up and out so she could rub against his groin, and then, after another kiss, laughed. "Sorry if I gave you an education about a woman's private parts."

Tommy blushed us a nice scarlet color.

Annie watched, and then threw herself at Dave. She mumbled, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." The kiss she elicited from Dave was epic and a total surprise. Nonetheless, he got into it quite rapidly, even ending up holding her by her ass cheeks through her thin dress. Others in the restaurant-bar area stared.

After sitting, everyone ignored Rose's pussy and what she'd been doing with it, although Tommy sat next to Rose and did look down to see how much of her legs he could see. He seemed disappointed. The two couples spent their first half-hour together in what seemed like a speed-dating endeavor.

Annie and Tommy were locals. He worked at the nearby University of New Hampshire as an electronics technician in the EE department. Annie worked in Portsmouth in a bank holding their outdated information systems together with paper clips and rubber bands. They lived together and had for three years, but were not married. They were both in their late twenties, and thoroughly enjoying life together.

Annie and Tommy were impressed that Dave and Rose were motorcycling around the country all the way from Florida. Rose dropped that Dave had run a large business and was taking a breather. She'd also mentioned that she'd met him in Vermont by flying in on 'Dave's little jet', before it flew away on an errand. Towards the end of Dave and Rose's sharing who they were, Rose dropped the news that Dave had ten wives.

There was a long silence and then the questions started that led to the second half-hour being more of an exposé about Dave, Rose, and the Circle. Only a half-hour seemed to be needed because Annie had seen about ten episodes of The Circle on television over the past two years. Tommy had at least been in the room with the television.

As Dave and Rose talked about the Circle, Annie's brain was rapidly searching through its memory banks for what she remembered from the show and the people in it.

Annie eventually lit up with what she thought was complete cognition about the Circle. "I remember it all, now. Yes. It's coming back and what you're saying is filling in holes. Your Circle is very sexual and very loving. There's a lot of ... swapping around ... I guess you could say."

Dave and Rose kind of nodded, in partial agreement with her comment.

Annie got really wound up and excited. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Would you do something like that with Tommy and me? Pleeeaaassseee! Swap with us. Oh, that would be so wonderful. The Circle philosophy sounds so great, and we're so ready to do something like that. We've even talked about how we'd like to be with other people ... sexually ... that we really like, and we really like you two." Her enthusiasm was contagious.

Neither Dave nor Rose had seen this coming. Dave guessed that Rose would really like to sample Tommy and probably even Annie. Dave liked Annie, and hated to admit but when she'd first come to the table to taunt Rose, he'd felt that feral urge to have sex with her.

Dave said, "Errr, this is awkward, but ... well, to do anything like that we would require proof that you are both sexually clean -- a recent STD exam by a medical lab. I'm sorry."

Annie frowned for a moment as she digested Dave's requirement and then lit up in obvious glee. "WE HAVE THAT! Only it's at our little house. Would you come home with us, please. We can show you; I promise. It was two weeks ago, and I promise we've only been with each other. The reports are on my desk -- for both of us. Since we started dating five years ago, we've only been with each other ... but recently, we started talking about doing something erotic with another couple."

Dave cautioned, "This is a big step. Tommy watching you and me fuck could be a gut-wrenching experience for him."

"What about you watching Rose with Tommy?"

"I've seen her with at least two or three dozen men over the past year or two. I know she will love me as much tomorrow as she does today."

Rose filled in with a smile across the table, "Even more."

"Ah, you two are so sweet together."

Tommy said reassuringly, "I doubt it'll be a gut-wrenching experience for me. We both dated other people before we hooked up. We've often talked about those experiences -- in detail. I always found them arousing and not worrisome. We use them to get each other cranked up. Annie and I trust each other to come back home. I don't think either of you are out to steal one of us from the other."

Dave said, "You don't think it'll open the barn door and let the horses out?"

"Maybe it will. We'll have to deal with that the way I'm guessing you did when you started on this path. We are pretty sure we know what we're asking for and what it'll be like tomorrow."

Rose quickly said, "We could hang around this weekend. We were going to go back into the nearby seacoast part of Maine, but not too far, and then we wanted to go to Hampton Beach. We were going to stay out of the city and then come back up here again to overnight."

Annie jumped in, "Stay with us! We have a guest room, although it'd take me ten minutes to straighten-up the place and be sure things were fresh. Please do that. We'll take you back to your hotel tonight, but then ... come be with us tomorrow, as much as you can. We'd even do Maine and the beach with you, unless you want to be alone."

Rose flashed Dave a large smile, proving his supposition about her eagerness to do something sexual with the couple.

Dave lifted his almost empty glass at the couple and said, "We accept; so, what are we doing hanging around here?"

Tommy and Annie had a cute little one-story home not too far from the Strawberry Banke part of Portsmouth where Dave and Rose had met them. The house had two bedrooms, a living room-dining room, and a kitchen-utility room. The place was neat, but Annie raced around straightening a few things and then rushed into what she called the guest room to clean off the bed, mostly taking piles of clothing and tossing it all onto the floor of the closet.

Finally, the four of them stood in the living room staring at each other and wondering whether and how they were going to start whatever was going to happen. Dave said one word, "Paper?"

"OH!" Annie rushed to a desk with a computer on it in the corner of the room, and after rummaging through some papers, turned and presented Dave with the results of their recent physical exams. Dave detected no guile in the couple, so accepted what he read as accurate. Annie has a broad smile in eager anticipation of his acceptance.

Dave then hooked a finger between two of the buttons on Annie's blouse and pulled her gently to him. When they were close, they had a long, languid kiss that soon morphed into a French kiss with a lot of tongue. Annie sighed and hummed into the kiss.

Dave whispered, "Good sex takes a long time and is very wet, very slippery, and very naughty."

Annie muttered, "Oh, I hope so. I'm already wetter than the ocean between my legs."

Tommy and Rose had been watching, but Dave heard Rose say, "You were watching my pussy at the restaurant. Why don't you see what it tastes like?"

Rose held her arms in the air, and Tommy lifted the summery dress up and off her body. Rose wore no other articles of clothing except for the high-heeled shoes she'd also bought at the consignment store that made her legs even sexier than they normally were. Rose sat in the one cushioned chair in the room, slid her pussy to the edge, and pulled her legs back and over the chair arms, totally exposing herself. The stiletto shoes made the scene even more steamy. Tommy dove into her crotch with his eager tongue flapping around in his mouth.

Less than two minutes later, Rose announced her first orgasm of the evening to everyone in the room. "Oh, great fuck! This man knows how to eat pussy like the best of the best."

Annie gave Dave a look and said, "She got a lot of experience in the Circle?"

Dave smiled and nodded, "She did, especially when she became of legal age. She is a favorite, plus she loves sex like the rest of us -- maybe more so. She wants, if not needs, sex in large amounts morning, noon, evening, and night. She can be insatiable."

"But you keep up with her?" Annie grinned mischievously.

"I do, in fact," Dave teased as he ran two hands inside of Annie's blouse that he'd pulled from the waist of her skirt. "You have entirely too many clothes on."

Dave slowly removed Annie's blouse, skirt, bra, and panties in that order, taking an agonizingly slow time to remove each piece and carefully set them over the arm of the nearby sofa. Dave would celebrate the removal of an item by returning to the bared skin and licking and kissing over the entire area. Annie was panting with desire and her own eagerness long before she was naked. Periodically, they both would watch Tommy and Rose.

As he worked, he noted that Tommy was also losing clothing between attending to Rose. Rose would hold her legs apart, and use her hands to spread her labia apart, hence exposing the gaping hole into her body.

"Tommy, this is my little fuck hole. You need to put your ... big ... cock ... all the way inside this little hole and then fuck my lights out."

Annie whispered to Dave, "He's in seventh heaven. This is just what I hoped his experience would be. Also, I love watching them."

Annie was very talented in the blowjob department, especially with a cock Dave's size. "Oh, goody. You've given me something to work with." A loud gulp was heard in the room, and most of Dave's sexual apparatus disappeared. She had learned to deep-throat, and put her novel skills to great use. Dave withstood the challenge as he praised her work and stroked her upper body and head.

Dave glanced over at Rose and Tommy. She was still on the edge of the chair with her legs pulled back, only this time Tommy held his cock so the tip was right at the entrance to her body. Rose made a little thrust forward with her body and enveloped the head of his cock. Tommy then shoved the rest into her in one long, moderate speed thrust. Rose came.

Dave stopped Annie and nudged her towards the sofa in the living room. Only then did he become fully aware that the large window on the front of the house lined up nicely with the sofa, the chair Rose and Tommy were using, and anything else that might go on in the room. Dave wasn't shy, so he ignored their visibility to anybody on the street going past their home.

Annie invited Dave right into her body, but again he teased her with some oral sex where he ate her snatch and fingered her body. He postponed giving her The Experience until later. Annie finally insisted on coupling, so he moved into position and sank his shaft into Tommy's girlfriend. She gasped in the sudden pleasure, especially when he added some fingers on her clit to help the experience along.

Despite a series of position changes, Dave and Annie never lost their connection. Annie would have an orgasm, and on her next one Dave would pause and let her rest as they kissed. He didn't go soft, and so after a short rest he'd restart making love to her, eventually, in effect, wallowing in his own sloppy seconds.

He propelled Annie to higher and more intense orgasms with each cycle. After his second cum inside her lithe body, he kissed down her body to her pussy. He gave a few licks, to her surprise, but then started to finger her, causing a gush of fluids. Two fingers became three, then four, and then with his thumb tucked into his palm, he buried his whole hand inside her sodden vagina.

Dave had already given her a G-spot orgasm with his cock, so he went right for the 'big one'. He quickly located her A-spot and went to work. Annie's legs waved in the air as she afforded him maximum access to her body and gasped. Only a few feet away, Rose and Tommy had completed their first round and were watching.

Annie's responses to Dave's ministrations were textbook. His hand was stroking the most sensitive of a woman's erogenous zones. His mouth and tongue lapped at her clitoris outside her body, as his fingers nudged her higher and higher from deep inside her body.

Annie only muttered one word as her A-spot orgasm hit her with subtly of a fast-moving freight train. "Fuck!"

She passed out and flopped back on the sofa from the stressed position she'd adopted to cope with the rising peak of her own pleasure -- a peak metaphorically higher than Mount Everest. Dave heard Rose reassuring Tommy that his girlfriend was just fine and would regain consciousness momentarily. She also warned him what else would occur in terms of her vows of love for Dave for all time, and similar statements. To divert Tommy's attention, Rose started one of her rejuvenation blowjobs.

Annie came to and studied Dave. She finally sat up and hugged him around his hips with all her might. She looked up at him and said "I love you."

He leaned down and kissed her. "I love you, too, Annie. You all right?"

"I have never been better. You know what you just did, right?"

He nodded. "Big orgasm ... memorable ... you love everyone."

"Mostly you," Annie insisted. "I hereby give myself to you without reservations or limits. I am yours. I hope you want me."

"You love Tommy, remember?"

"Oh, I do that, too. I love two men. I love Rose, too. Will you make love to me again?"

"I'd be delighted."

By the end of Dave's third serious session with Annie, she was afloat in his male emissions. Tommy and Rose were into their second round, lasting longer than his initial passion had allowed.

Annie was especially responsive and emoting as they headed towards the end of the evening. Dave knew he had one trick or two up his sleeve to prolong things, however. When everyone was finished, he slowly withdrew from Annie's pussy; Tommy and Rose were already through.

"Rose, I think you should clean up Annie. Annie, I think you should clean up Rose. You can do it together and put on a sexy show for Tommy and me."

Annie looked uncertain, but Rose knew exactly what to do. "Come down here on the floor with me, Annie." Rose orchestrated their two bodies into a sixty-nine, and went to work on Annie. After a minute or two, Annie also but tentatively went to work on Rose. Soon, the two women were a very sexy show as fingers got added to tongues and mouths. A few orgasms by each of them took place before they lay back in a sated state.

Rose stayed with Tommy that night. Annie drove Dave back to the hotel and stayed overnight with him. They learned from each other later that everyone had enjoyed a middle of the night coupling with their sleep buddy.

In the morning, with Annie's help, Dave packed up all their gear and put it in Annie's car. Dave checked out of the hotel and followed Annie to her home. Rose was walking around inside nude, and Tommy only wore boxers. Like Annie and Dave, they'd also enjoyed some wake-up sex.

Rose complained, "Tommy wouldn't go down on me after we fucked, the way you do, Dave. Maybe you could show him how a 'real' man does it." She was obviously taunting Tommy, who look chagrined at being called out on his short-coming.

Annie caught on immediately and without lying said, "Dave went down on me this morning before we took our showers and after our morning fuck. I know I was leaking his cum from inside, but he didn't mind. I think that'd be a nice aspiration for something you learn to do, Tommy."

He held up both hands in surrender. "I'll try it later, I promise."

Annie whipped up a breakfast with Rose's help. Rose didn't dress.

After breakfast, Tommy drove the four of them up the coast for the day. The two women dressed in very slutty clothes. They saw some of the top sights, and prowled around Kittery and Kennebunkport longer than their other stops.

In late afternoon, the foursome drove back to Portsmouth ending up at another good restaurant in Strawberry Bank where they could eat outside, in this case over the water of the river emptying into the Atlantic Ocean below the small city.

The evening was a repeat of the prior night, at least up to the point where Dave mentioned that the same neighbor was standing with his dog right in front of their home watching the four of them sexually cavort in the living room.