Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Tim shook hands. Tim said, "I've been doing various sections of the Appalachian Trail. Today I went up and down Saddleback from where the trail crosses the highway south of town. It took the better part of the day, but I did come back in time to see you and Rose down on the little beach. I'm kind of your next-door neighbor, having the next campsite. You can sort of see my car through the brush." He pointed, and Dave did see a sedan parked about two-hundred feet away.

Dave set about preparing dinner for Rose and himself. He didn't know how to ask Tim to give them some space because he'd carefully bought for only the two of them. As he got ready to cook, Tim excused himself, but asked whether he could visit again after dinner. Rose told him that'd be good.

After Tim was gone, Dave checked in with Rose with a sideways glance. She responded, "I like him. He's cute and very nice. I know he saw me in my bathing suit and got turned on." Rose was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt with the sleeves pushed up to her elbows, appropriate for the evening as the temperatures dropped and the air became cooler and moist.

Dave teased, "You want some space?"

Rose chuckled, "Maybe. Play it by ear. I haven't laid the requirements on him so he might not pass the test phase."

The aroma of the cooking steaks permeated the whole campground for about an hour after Rose finished with them and they'd eaten. She was overjoyed that Dave had also brought some ice cream that he'd kept on an ice pack in the saddlebag. The meal was perfect in one final regard, there were no leftover food scraps.

Dave bundled up the various wrappers and containers and trooped off towards the Ranger Station with the trash. There was a bear and racoon proof trash bin there. Other campers were also using the container.

Tim reappeared just as Dave got back. Dave asked, "What'd you have for dinner? We wanted to have you join us, but didn't have enough food."

"Oh, no problem. I had some homemade spaghetti and meat balls. I have a mini-fridge in the car that doesn't drain down the battery too badly. I brought stuff with me from home, and have been using that along my travels. I favored the high carb stuff to help replenish my energy supply and it tastes better than freeze dried."

Rose went over and sat by Tim at the picnic table and squeezed his arm. "You seem to have lots of muscles that appear to be doing just fine."

Tim enjoyed the contact and compliment. He said, "I do martial arts in college -- nothing competitive, but I take the classes. Over the summer, I've been practicing the katas and such, but it's not the same as being able to go to the dojo."

Rose nodded, "Me, too."

Dave teased her, "You could tell him about your encounter with those townies back home."

Tim looked interested. Rose explained, "After an evening meeting at school, I ended up alone in the school parking lot waiting for my ride. Three guys accosted me, and paid a price. It was no big deal, but I did warn them. They got physical, so I did, too."

Tim said, "What'd you do to them?"

Rose said, "The results were a broken wrist, a concussion and obliterated instep on another, and some serious damage to one man's reproductive system. I did warn them before I responded. Of course, I didn't have a scratch."

Tim shook his head, "Rose, you're about five feet tall and weigh about a hundred pounds. How'd you do all that?"

Rose smiled, "I know my martial arts and the law of momentum. What we're learning isn't just one specialty, like karate. Our instructor brings in defensive and offensive moves from several other martial arts. He calls it Urban Preparedness -- more like Krav Maga. I've been working on knife training, too, and learning to shoot handguns."

"Jeeze," Tim said. "I promise not to mess with you." He held up both hands in surrender.

Rose leaned her head against his shoulder and said, "But what if I want to be messed with?"

Tim did a double-take, quickly looking between Dave and Rose. Dave was laughing and wasn't at all upset by Rose's comment. Her comment was timely.

Rose amplified in a dangerous direction, "Maybe I'll mess with you. Is that all right?" She used both hands to turn his face to hers and kissed him on the lips. Dave noticed that towards the end she introduced a little tongue. Her eyes were closed but his were about as wide-open as the Grand Canyon.

As they parted, Tim said, "You ... you ... you're with Dave?" The way he said it sounded more like a question than a statement.

Rose said, "But I can be with you, too, if you have the right paperwork."

"Paperwork?" Tim's brow furrowed. "I don't understand."

Rose poked at his side, "An STD test, stupid. I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Really!?" Tim's voice rose a full octave on that one word.

"Yes, really," Rose assured him.

Tim studied Rose for a full minute to be sure she wasn't yanking his chain.

She leaned in a kissed him again. "I sure hope you have a lab test. I want to play with both of you men. I'm really horny." She gave Dave a devilish glance. She was winding up Tim like no one else ever had.

Tim blurted out, "Be right back!" He took off at a run out to the unpaved auto path that wended past all the campsites, and turned towards his own. Dave heard the car door slam a few minutes later, and Tim came jogging back into the campsite carrying a two-page lab report from someplace in his hometown. He passed the paper to Rose; she looked at it and gave it back.

In the waning light, Rose just pulled up her top exposing her bare breasts. She moved in front of Tim and said, "Please mess with me."

Tim looked at Dave for some sign of approval or anger or something. Dave smiled and nodded for him to attend to Rose. He waved a dismissive hand at the pair.

Tim's hands suddenly held two perfect breasts, generous C-cups given Rose's size, and they kissed again. Rose groaned into the kiss.

Rose pulled off Tim's t-shirt, pulled off her sweatshirt, and mashed her breasts against his warm chest as they went into a clutch and kissed again. As the kiss broke, Rose turned to Dave and gestured that she wanted him, too. The sexy activity was repeated with Dave, except she whispered in his ear, "Thank you. Please be part of this."

Rose turned back to Tim and said, "Pull my shorts off of me -- panties, too."

Tim took hold of the elastic band holding the running shorts to her waist and gently pulled them down her legs as she stood. He added in the waistband of her thong as he lowered them both down her legs, revealing her pussy to him right at face level.

"Eat me!" Rose commanded as she sat back on the picnic table and lifted her legs. She ignored the fact that they were in sight of the camp road where others might walk by. Dusk had fallen and darkness would be close behind, but she was still visible to the public in this position lit up in part by the dying camp fire.

Tim again checked in with Dave and got the nod. His mouth latched onto Rose's snatch and his tongue went right to work lapping up the generous dose of fluids in the location.

Dave went and kissed Rose as Tim ministered to her pussy. Tim added in fingers and Rose steered his head so he was licking and sucking on the right spot. "Undress. I need to be fucked," she commanded.

Dave responded without a second's thought. Tim was a little slower to respond, so Dave took his place at eating out his young lover. He thought of all the relationships he had with her: stepdaughter, daughter of one of his wives -- the movie star, mentor, lover, and through Matt, his stepson, a would-be step-daughter-in-law. His cock ached to be inside her.

Dave rose and made a quick penetration of her body as Tim and Rose kissed with great passion. He then moved from inside her, his cock coated in her juices and nudged Tim to take his spot.

Tim moved between Rose's legs and worked his man meat inside of Rose. She was flooded with juices and welcoming, so the penetration didn't take much effort, but the skin-on-skin contact was unbelievably stimulating to the two of them.

Tim said, "I might not last."

Rose teased, "Pull out before you cum then. Cool down and try again."

Tim said, "If I do, can I come back for seconds?"

Rose teased, "Dave will fuck me, so it'll be sloppy thirds."

On that note, Tim climaxed inside of Rose, his rod pumping and pumping his jizz into the warm velvet nest of this hot chick he'd only met that afternoon. This was a dream for him.

Dave filled the void when Tim pulled away, embarrassed at his inability to last a long time. Dave's cock found that same warm velvet place and started to piston back and forth into her familiar body as she lay back on the picnic table. The table creaked and squeaked slightly with their movements in time with Rose's moans.

Rose gestured for Tim to get onto the table. "Get up here so I can suck on you."

The tableau consisted of Dave holding onto Rose's hips and stroking his cock into her body, and Tim being sucked off by Rose as he fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples and palming her curves.

Dave used his fingers to vibrate on Rose's clit, and she had an orgasm. She made a soft moan into the night but said, "Oh, God, keep going. More." He gave her more orgasms as Tim hardened at her efforts.

Dave extracted and gestured for Tim to replace him. He glanced back at the camp road and saw two people there in the shadows watching the trio making love on the site's picnic table. They were just about shadows to each other, but they didn't look threatening or put off by what was happening so he continued, putting his cock in Rose's mouth so she could suck him clean.

At one point, Rose rearranged their coupling, having Tim lay on the table as she mounted him. Dave then came behind her, and penetrated her ass; giving her the double penetration she'd wanted earlier. The two men pleasured her for a while, and she rode them through multiple orgasms. Dave eventually backed away to clean himself for whatever came next.

Tim lasted a long time, and with a little instruction from Rose learned her pleasure button and how to trigger her orgasms. He was a good student and delivered a half-dozen to her before his own orgasm overtook them, and he fired off inside her again. Rose had her 'big one' on his shaft aided by her own fingers, and fell into his arms.

Rose dismounted and sat on the edge of the table again. "Dave, finish off inside me."

He was back inside her in a flash, and this time allowed his own orgasm to carry him to heaven as Rose had her next, aided by his fingers stroking that key location at the top of her slit.

Tim stood in the dusky light of the dying campfire and watched the couple finish. As Dave extracted, a very visible gush of white milky fluid surged from inside her vagina. Rose had pulled her legs up so she was totally revealed to her lovers. She wanted them to see her lewd act of disgorging the cum they'd put inside her. The fluids fell to the forest floor and vanished in the dirt.

Dave glanced out at the road again. The couple had just turned and started to slowly walk away. One of them had a flashlight that they switched on after a few feet and kept focused away from his campsite. He hoped they'd enjoyed the sex show.

Rose hooked an arm around Tim and pulled him in for more kisses. "Thank you, lover. I hope that was as gratifying for you as it was for me."

Tim nodded vigorously. "More than you can imagine. I've never met a girl as hot as you, and I somehow doubt I ever will again."

After some idle conversation, Rose suggested he visit the next evening and even join them for dinner. Tim eagerly accepted the invitation.

* * * * *

Dave and Rose rented kayaks the next day and had them delivered to the right lake so they could circulate around the perimeter, some of which was virgin forest rife with animals that included deer and moose, beaver and otter, and eagles and herons that time of year.

Their perambulation of the lake took them by a large lodge. Dave purposely slowed their progress so he could examine the property for signs of life. There were none, but the place did look well kempt from the outside. The lawn was mowed and there were a few wild flowers in a couple of the window boxes. Many of the shades in the place were pulled down indicating lack of occupancy.

Dave had been here years earlier when Dev Connor had inherited the place from a rich uncle. Dev had been shot up on a mission in South America. Based on news reports Dave had speculated that Dev had been instrumental in the destruction of several billion dollars of raw cocaine and heroin, thus delivering a crippling blow to the two largest drug cartels in the world.

Dev, Wendy, Sharon, and their child had gone into hiding as part of the government witness protection program. Dave had likely fathered Willow Ray. Neither Dave nor anybody in the Circle had heard from them since they were squired away over a year or two earlier in a government protection program. Dev he'd only seen unconscious and healing at a hospital in Houston, and he then disappeared from there, no doubt going through a long healing and rehab process. He'd almost died.

Gradually, as they passed by the log lodge, he caught up to Rose. She nodded and said in a near whisper, "Dev's?"

Dave nodded and they kept going on their tour of the small lake. They stopped on a small beach with obvious moose footprints all around and had their picnic lunch. All the other boat traffic on the lake was very far away, so after their meal they also made love on the beach and then took a swim.

As they stood and air dried after their dip in the lake, Rose asked, "Are we okay after what I did with Tim last night?"

Dave chuckled, "You mean seducing that young man right under my nose, and fucking his lights out, and then inviting him back to do it again tonight?"

Rose laughed, "Yes, exactly."

Dave hugged her small naked body to his, "Yes, we're okay. You know we all enjoy involving someone from outside the Circle once in a while. Tim was lucky you chose him. He had all the right paperwork, so I'm fine with what happened and what will likely happen tonight."

"Tonight, I want to tell him about the Circle and our lifestyle."

Dave said, "To raise a delicate point, how's all this going to sit with Matt?"

Rose said, "He told me to get my lights fucked out on this trip. He knows me. He even suggested we pick up a new guy for me along the way. We're fine. His little honey that we inducted a few months ago from school is keeping his bed warm. I'm sure you remember Misty? There's her, Jocelyn, too, and the rest of the women. He's well liked, just like his step-dad. He'll be fucked out of his mind by the time I get home."

"I do remember Misty; she was tough sell," Dave said. "It took her a long time to get used to the Circle lifestyle, but then she became an eager convert."

"I think she has made love with most of the other Circle men, much to Matt's surprise. She really availed herself of the opportunity for multiple partners on Friday and Saturday nights. Matt and I had to talk to her several times about being a slut and how we valued that reputation and label."

"Is she happy?"

"She is now -- the happiest. Matt even had her talk to Bill Lewis for a couple of sessions with our resident shrink. She had sexual luggage. The others we partnered with at school, Chet, Mitch, and Jocelyn, all seem to be doing fine, too. They didn't have to change as much as Misty did. She really had a lot of loosening up to go through. The counseling helped."

"We all did, to some extent, although you kind of grew up in the environment. You didn't have to unlearn some of the falsehoods that society feeds itself."

"Like monogamy, only loving one person, inequality of the sexes, limited love, jealousy, and so on," Rose said.

"Yes."

"Come on. Let's head back before my arms drop off from kayaking. I'm not used to using some of these muscles."

The pair dressed again and started to paddle the rest of the way around the modest-sized lake.

Chapter 15 -- New Hampshire

The next two weeks, Dave had Rose as his steady passenger on the 1988 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. They had to make several stops to buy some extra clothing to account for the weather and also the contemporary dress where they decided to stop. The more populated New England areas were less tolerant of Rose's scantily dressed body -- her preferred mode of riding.

Dave was ecstatic and told Rose how he felt and why. "I'm a forty-year-old guy riding around the countryside with the hot nineteen-year-old BABE on my Harley. I am self-actualizing a fantasy."

Rose teased, "And you get to fuck your little BABE morning, noon, and multiple times at night." She giggled and confessed her own feelings. "While you're happy about me being along, I'm so happy about being with you that I might spontaneously combust. I'm with this handsome older DUDE on a hot motorcycle seeing the world, and even having some unique experiences like Tim, and I mostly get to show-off my hot little body. I love all of this, I love you, and I love every aspect of our relationship."

Dave chuckled, "Yes, Tim! He didn't know what hit him. Why Rose hit him, I think. You turned him inside out. You know he's going to follow you to Florida."

"He sure seemed to like what we told him about the Circle."

Dave smiled, "Mostly, it was what you told him about the Circle. You emphasized the relationships and the open sex. You left him thinking of it as some sexual paradise where he could find all the pussy he could ever hope to find, including yours."

Rose gave him a 'Duh' look, emphasizing that was exactly what the Circle was. She said, "Of course, there's a lot of cock there, too. I love that about the Circle. I can get laid anytime I want and there's no stigma to it. No one has ever turned me down. If I were doing that exclusively at the university, I'd be the biggest slut on campus. Maybe I am anyway."

"You're deprived this week."

"Seducing Tim salved my deprivations for a few days, plus you're no slouch in the cock department."

The pair sat close together on the deck of a seafood restaurant in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Two days before they'd left the western mountains of Maine and traveled east to the ocean. They'd poked along down the coast of Maine taking pictures, enjoying some of the most scenic places in America, and occasionally stopping at an antique shop or a lobster pound.

They'd been in the Maine mountains with Tim for two days after their day kayaking and prowling around the town. Tim had stayed over, as well; totally captivated and falling in love with the insatiable Rose. Rose had speculated that he got more pussy from her over the four days they were there than the rest of his life prior. A few nights were spent in B&Bs.

Tim had led them in two half-day hikes along a couple of sections of the Appalachian Trail. There were other hikers afoot, and they occasionally found someone camping beside the trail. That didn't stop Rose from having a 'nooner' with both Tim and Dave each day in the middle of the trail on the shores of a very rustic lake that few in the world had seen.

Maintaining the spirit of the sexual nymph, Rose had also hiked for several hours each day without a top on, electing to greet other hikers wearing only her shorts and sneakers, plus backpack with her breasts pushing forward between the straps. Since most of the other hikers were young men, she made their day and firmly established her reputation in Tim's eyes as a hot babe and an exhibitionist of the highest order.

Rose asked, "Where are we staying tonight? I like this town. I bet there's some nightlife here."

"For a nineteen-year-old?"

"Oh, pooh. Don't be a party pooper. I don't drink, but I like to party. I wonder if there are any dance clubs around?"