Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, C.K. reluctantly withdrew his cock from inside her and after kissing him, switched places with Tracy. She consumed his cock with her pussy and pushed one of her gorgeous breasts into his mouth. Somehow, as she straddled him, they were at just the right height.

Ahleah was next, and the girls had another rotation with about two minutes 'on cock' each before they yielded to a replacement.

Dave pointed at Tracy, and had her stand on the spa's seat as she straddled him. He was looking up slightly at her pussy, and then he adjusted her stance so she could lower her snatch onto his lips. She held onto his shoulders as he started to eat her pussy, and in only a minute she came. "Ooooooh, fuck."

C.K. was riding his cock as he ate Tracy. The latter's orgasm seemed to trigger Dave, and he started spurting a large quantity of prime potent male sperm into C.K.'s inner sanctum. That in turn triggered C.K.'s orgasm, aided by Ahleah's kisses and fondling of her breasts, including the pulling and pinching of nipples.

Gradually, the four unwound from each other and gave each other happy smiles. Dave reached out and held Ahleah's hand; he said, "You get preferential treatment in the next round."

She grinned and said, "Thank you. I'm so glad there'll be more rounds."

Dave teased, "As many as you can stand."

She laughed at his outrageous statement and added, "All three of us are counting on it."

Dave and the three women cleaned up and met in the suite's living room ready to go for drinks and dinner in the hotel restaurant. At his request, all three women wore skirts and were asked to go commando. Dave went from one to another checking on whether they were wearing underwear. Each started to pant as he fingered them to check.

"No panties, ladies," he insisted. He ran a hand over each girl's upper body and added, "And lose the bras. This is a commando expedition. Further, in good Circle and loosening up fashion, you are each to flash a member of the opposite sex in the lounge or restaurant and I don't count."

The eyes of all three women initially got large with disbelief, but then one by one they started to peel off their undies, tossing them into a pile on a nearby chair. Their bras soon followed, and then the adjustment of their garments to a more normal state. There were several points of light.

Tracy said, "You're turning us into very sexual creatures."

Dave smiled as they left the suite and walked towards the elevators. 'Precisely. You'll find that when you do things to loosen up sexually, that your whole persona changes in a nice way. You become more outgoing and accepting of what else life brings you."

Once in the bar, Dave got the three girls lined up on a sofa and flashing their pussies at him as he took a picture. He sent the picture to his wives, with the caption 'Meeting new friends here in Vermont'. Several 'LOL' and 'Pervert' statement with smiling emojis arrived from most of them. Dave let the girls read his messages.

The girls did get to flash some guys that had come into the bar for an after-work drink. Apparently, the Shorefront Bar was a hangout for many of the lawyers in the town. Of course, not all the lawyers were men, but with judicious planning and careful aiming the beaver shots from each girl were carefully displayed to targeted patrons.

Over drinks and dinner, Dave congratulated the women on their attitude with each other when they were all 'playing' together. "I was pleased that nobody got their nose out of joint about not getting my total attention."

C.K. said, "You wouldn't have tolerated that, and we wanted each other to have as delightful an experience as we were having." She held Tracy's hand, "And we'll make sure Ahleah gets to suffer on the end of your big cock when we go back upstairs."

Dave asked, "Do you get jealous of each other?"

Tracy said, "Sometimes. I see a guy that turns me on, but he's more into C.K. or Ahleah, but I stop myself and say what's the result if I raise a stink. Instead, I'm pretty enough to know that I might turn on another guy that's not into them. Keep calm and carry on."

"And what would happen if you put up a stink?"

Tracy thought a moment and replied as the other two girls listened attentively. "They'd get pissed off at me, and I'd cease to be one of their lovers and friends. I'd lose them. Whatever guy it was I was interested in, wouldn't want anything to do with me -- I'm causing too much drama. Poof; he's gone. So, I lose my friends, the guy, and probably my social life because I get a reputation. Bad news all around."

Dave talked about compersion with them, particularly in the Circle and even more specifically, in sexual situations that often arose in the evenings. He told them about a typical weekend evening with the multiple rounds of lovemaking, and how it wasn't unusual to have somebody ask to join in with a couple or threesome so that they could also make love to someone they wanted.

Tracy said, "If that model were in effect with the three of us, back in our little scenario, as C.K. and handsome guy started to connect, I could ask whether I could join in?"

Dave shrugged, "Sure. Why not? If C.K. knows that's an option, she won't be put off or surprised by your request, and the guy might think he'd just died and gone to heaven to have two or three hot girls wanting his attention."

Ahleah teased, "Is that you?"

Dave laughed, "Absolutely. You three are a big turn on for me. I haven't been with three women at one time in ... let's see ... about two weeks."

The girls all poked at him. "Details, please. Details," Ahleah insisted.

Dave said, "Quickly, with no names. I met an older couple in Charleston and the woman and I got into each other as her husband watched us. Quite unplanned and by surprise I ran into her again in Ashville, only she had a couple of other girlfriends with her -- a mother-daughter pair. It wasn't long after seeing her again that we were in bed again, only this time with everyone. I spent an extra day or two in Ashville."

"Wow! Opportunities just find you, don't they?"

"Yes, in almost every state. What surprises me is, like you, everyone had fresh STD tests."

Tracy said, "We're not surprised. It's become de rigueur in most social circles. Moreover, most of the labs are prepared to do quick turnarounds on the results."

Dave said, "I'm surprised there aren't self-tests that could be administered as you and your potential partner stand naked in front of each other wondering whether to screw or not. I don't know how that would work, but maybe a mouth swab and then dip into tiny bottle with a special reagent in it. If the swap turns red, stay away from each other; if it turns green, you can go and fuck like bunnies."

"Great idea. Is somebody working on that?"

"I don't know. Go and patent the idea. If you used something like a Q-tip, you could call the test 'Sex On A Stick'."

The three women laughed, and in the process all three flashed a table full of guys whose eyes about dropped out of their heads.

Ahleah said, "Hey, we're finished dinner, the evening is young, and there's needy pussy right here. Let's go back upstairs."

"And that's exactly what they did."

Chapter 13 -- New Hampshire

Dave had spent three days with Tracy, Ahleah, and C.K. It rained for one of them, forcing them to stay in bed almost the entire day. They were in bed the other two days, too, except for some alternative exercise outside and in the hotel's gym. Sunday evening, he got a text from Pam: 'Be at the FBO at Burlington, VT Airport (BTV) at noon tomorrow. You have a visitor plus a rider for a bit. Love. Pam.'

Tracy had peeked over his shoulder, "Pam is one of your wives?"

"She is. If you want to spend another day, you can all meet her tomorrow. I have a feeling she's going to be bringing somebody with her who'll ride with me into Maine or someplace else. You had this whole week off, right?"

"Yes, and making love with you has made it the most perfect vacation EVER. We'd spend every second we could with you, and yes, I want to meet Pam and anybody else from the Circle. We are serious about moving there and becoming what you call pledges."

Dave said, "In that case, let me make a call or two about your jobs." He called Cindy Worthington, who had insight into the job market at investment firms in the area, including in Sarasota near the Circle. Ty also had some advice. He passed on their contact information to Tracy to share.

Sunday morning, the three women Dave had met in Vermont insisted that he remain chaste because he 'had to save himself for his wives'. Dave laughed and then led them all to a brunch at an omelet house about a half-mile away he'd discovered on one of his morning runs.

About eleven-forty, Dave, C.K., Tracy, and Ahleah were at the airport waiting just outside the Heritage Aviation FBO and looked out over the runway. The business had a radio attuned to the tower frequency with audio over the parking area. Dave heard Pam's voice suddenly break the silence of the morning, "Burlington Tower, November-One-Two-Echo-Romeo with you on approach for three-three. We have information Sierra."

The tower replied instantly, "Good morning, One-Two-Echo-Romeo. Clear to land, three-three. Altimeter two-niner-niner-one."

Pam replied, and Dave signaled one of the linemen -- a young woman -- that his plane was inbound.

Five minutes later, the sleek corporate jet got directed to a parking spot by the line girl, who knew exactly what she was doing with the batons. The plane's engines spooled down almost instantly at the stop signal, and Dave could see Pam and someone else in the cockpit going over the shutdown checklists.

A moment later, the stairway for the jet got deployed, and Pam appeared with a broad smile and a very happy Rose right behind her. Both of them carried small carry-on cases. Rose's case was very small and sized appropriately at motorcycle luggage. He learned later; it was the same bag Penny had used.

After hugs and kisses, Dave made introductions to his new friends. The three 'Vermont Girls' got a short tour of the plane's interior from Dave as Pam arranged for overnight parking and refueling. All six of them piled into the girls' car and headed back into the small city and their hotel.

Dave had told the Vermont Girls about Pam and her background. Pam announced that she had a consulting gig at Niagara Mohawk Power in Syracuse the rest of the week, so would be flying there first thing in the morning. Someone would reconnect with Dave and Rose elsewhere in New England to pick up Rose and then return home to Sarasota.

Rose was dressed in 'cute co-ed' clothing, only instead of a college sophomore, she looked more like she belonged in junior high school; well, except for her breasts.

C.K. heard Rose call Dave 'daddy', in her teasing way.

"Are you her father?" C.K. asked Dave as she drove.

"Her step-father, actually." He laughed.

Rose quickly filled in, "He's also my favorite lover. I'm his little slutty minx. I couldn't live another day without seeing him, so I put work at the aquarium on hold for a week and ditched my stepbrother lover to take this trip. My brother is my steady lover, when Dave's not around, but as I guess you know I have lots of other lovers, too."

Dave rolled his eyes. Rose was baiting the girls and loving every second of it. C.K. caught the eye roll, and quickly had Rose pegged as a trouble maker. She intentionally played to her, "You fuck you father AND your brother?" She got the right tone of amazement in her voice but Dave caught the smirk on her face before she adjusted.

Rose nodded from the middle of the back seat where she was surrounded by larger women. "I make love with them. I fuck all the other men in the Circle, too. It's my favorite all-time activity in life. Last week, I think I did twenty different cocks, many of them several times. I feel empty without ... well, you know."

C.K. teased back, "Well, we wouldn't allow Dave to fuck any of us this morning. We wanted him to have lots of spunk for you and Pam, but we want to watch."

Pam offered from the back seat, "We'll be right at home. Most of the Circle consists of exhibitionists. If you like other women, and I'm guessing from the looks you give each other that you do, then Rose and I also play for that team. We go both ways, and would love to engage with you."

Rose added, "I love to be eating pussy while somebody fucks me."

Tracy chuckled, "We could have a late lunch, if you know what I mean."

Twenty minutes later, Dave and five naked women graced the large bed in the Hilton suite's bedroom. Dave was balls deep in Pam and eating out Rose as Tracy got her pussy licked and fingered by Dave's 'daughter' as she stood holding onto the bed's large headboard. Beside them C.K. and Ahleah were in a sixty-nine, munching beaver like it was in short supply.

A little later, Rose rode Dave's cock and chanting, 'Oh, daddy. Oh, daddy', on every solid penetration of her small body. Ultimately, Dave filled Rose's small sex cavern with his milky jizz to her delight. Ahleah decided her job was to clean up her new friend, so a few more orgasms were given before the sexual trysts paused for a really late lunch break.

The group walked back to the Shanty where Dave had first met the Vermont Girls. They were surprised to discover over lunch that Rose was nineteen and not fourteen. They had planned to keep their suppositions to themselves, but there was some level of relief by the older girls.

Dave was mostly silent over lunch as C.K., Ahleah, and Tracy grilled Pam and Rose about their views about the Circle, all the sex with so many men, the concept of limitless love and making love, and even what the city of Sarasota was like. The conversations could easily have gone on for a week, but by three o'clock, they were walking along a footpath by Lake Champlain on their way back to the hotel.

That afternoon there were no strictures on who Dave make love to, so he found that he had his dick and tongue in five different women. Pam and Rose successfully integrated into loving sexual relationships with each of the new women, all to the tune of many moaned orgasms.

At one point, Pam asked, "So, did you give each of these new women The Experience?"

Dave shook his head. "I didn't want to push the issue with them."

Pam gave him a glare and nudged Tracy's beautiful nude body into his arms. She told Tracy, "Dave is going to play with your little twat with his fingers, and you are going to love it. It'll change your life, forever, in the best possible way."

Tracy and Pam kissed and Pam moved out of the way. After toying with her juicy quim, Dave's hand slipped inside her about five minutes later. Ten minutes after that, Tracy yelled out, "OH, HOLY ... SHIT ... FUCK ... I'M CUMMING ... LIKE ..." The thought was never finished because she passed out.

Tracy swore her lifetime love and alliance to Dave upon regaining consciousness.

Dave repeated The Experience for C.K. and Ahleah, and then for Rose, just to remind her that she was loved. Pam declined; "I have to have all my wits when I'm piloting that jet, and it takes me days to recover."

The Vermont Girls decided they wanted to be Dave's sex slaves for all of time after Ahleah regained consciousness. Dave made love to each of the three as he told them about the A-spot and interior erogenous zones.

Dinner for the six travelers was a short walk from the hotel at the Istanbul Kebab House Turkish & Mediterranean Restaurant, a recommendation by the hotel concierge for something different but within walking distance. People ordered different Turkish dishes and shared tastes around the table.

Dave made love with Pam that night and she slept wrapped in his arms. Rose was sexually assaulted in the nicest of ways by the Vermont Girls until after dozens of orgasms, everyone fell asleep.

Pam was gone very early the next morning and on her way to Syracuse in Dave's jet. The remaining travelers had a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, and parted company promising to see each other later in the year.

The Vermont Girls were committed to the Circle way of life and Dave, and planned to take him up on his offer to visit Sarasota, and to even see whether they could relocate there as a group. They wanted to pledge the Circle, no doubt at all. Pam and Rose had talked about 'catching' the three Philadelphia girls when they came to the Circle. They'd more or less sponsor them, and help them integrate into things, and also help them connect so they could get jobs around Sarasota in their industry.

* * * * *

Even with a few detours to see the University of Vermont and a couple of well-known ski areas, Dave and Rose were in St. Johnsbury, Vermont for a late lunch. The weather was warm and that encouraged Rose to dress minimally while on the back of his motorcycle. As best Dave could tell, Rose had on four pieces of clothing: riding boots on each foot, Daisy Duke shorts, and a crop top. The crop top barely covered her breasts, and if there was a cross-wind it lifted her top slightly. Rose again looked like sex on a stick, and she was Dave's little trophy fuck toy -- at least that's what she told him during one of their stops when she attracted a lot of male eyeballs.

They had lunch at Anthony's Diner, an institution in the region. They attracted a lot of attention, and the waitress let it be known with her looks that she thought Dave was a dirty old man preying on young Rose. Despite the frowns, Dave left her a hefty tip. The various tradesmen and truck drivers in the place were all eyeballs for Rose, and envious of Dave, especially when she hung her small sexy body on his left arm as they left the place.

The pair prowled along the Franconia Notch State Park in New Hampshire, making frequent stops to take pictures or simple to visit some scenic place. Eventually, they got a camp site at the Lafayette Place Campgroup -- a heavily wooded camping area with over a hundred relatively private places to tent and cook, yet with some toilets and showers only a short walk away through various trails.

Rose was amazingly enthusiastic about setting up the tent and establishing their 'home in the wilderness'. Dave chuckled, because it was far from being the wilderness. The last wild animal to visit the place might have been a pigeon or gray squirrel; many of the other campsites were also occupied; and near the campground entrance was a general store that sold just about anything a camper could desire, including all sort of foodstuffs.

Rose got a small fire going in their firepit, using a few pieces of the wood she'd bought at the general store. She announced that they were ready to cook, whenever 'her man' got hungry. She was exaggerating for humor, but he knew there was a serious element there.

Dave and Rose gave each other 'the look', and they moved into the roomy tent, stripped off their clothes, and started to make love atop their inflatable air mattresses and sleeping bags. Rose kept getting a little vocal, and Dave kept reminding her to tone it down. Ten orgasms for Rose later, Dave dumped another load of cum deep inside the small woman as they pledged their eternal love to each other.

Some oral attention of one to the other, some soft wipes, and a feminine pad helped restore the couple to a state ready to dress. Dressed and back outside the tent, the two focused on putting a dinner together from the assortment of meals Dave had, plus a few items purchased at the General Store.

Rose had redressed in her 'Sex on a Stick' clothing, almost displaying all her charms. Several people strolled along the road fronting the campsite and waved, the men mostly gawking at Rose from forty feet away. Everyone else seemed to have eaten and been out for an evening stroll.