Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Rose both noticed one couple walking along the campground road because they were arguing about something. They waved at Dave and Rose, but kept on going. The man seemed to be trying to talk the woman into something. Dave and Rose both laughed as they made up stories about what was going on, and even what the couple had thought of them.

Dinner consisted of Chicken Stroganoff with a salad and some veggies. There was just enough for two people. Dave collected the pots and pans after tossing away the paperware, the went off to the nearest bathroom and shower building to wash the cookware and make it ready for breakfast.

Dave was surprised when he returned to the campsite to find Rose talking to a woman about thirty -- the same woman who'd been part of the couple arguing.

"Dave, this is Edie Conrad. I think you'd do a better job at talking to her than I would due to your perspective." Dave had been gone for fifteen or twenty minutes. What could have possibly transpired between the two?

After introductions and setting all the cookware in the tent, Dave sat at the picnic table with Edie and Rose. "What can I help with? We saw you arguing with your husband or boyfriend earlier. Is that what this is about?"

Edie nodded. "Yes. He's my husband of four years -- Tyler. I told him I wanted to take a walk alone and think about it, but then I saw Rose again; she was alone and I had to talk to somebody." She took a deep breath and added, "When I saw you and Rose, I noted how young and sexy she was and your age difference -- not in a bad way. I confess that we also heard you making love earlier; it was kind of hard not to -- we're the next campsite over. You were so cute. You're different from most other couples, so I thought you might have a different viewpoint about this and help me. I don't want something churchy, and I don't think what Tyler wants me to do is what I want to do, but I'm not even sure about that. It's so different from what I know."

Dave was still puzzled. "I don't understand. I'm missing something."

"Ty wants me to sleep with other men. Help!" Edie looked between the two of them.

"Wow! That's a heavy load to be considering if you're not used to it. We may be the wrong people to ask because of our lifestyle. I'm not sure how objective we can be for you."

"What do you mean?"

Dave said, "One of our fundamental principles is that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex, but let me back up and tell you a true story."

Edie nodded vigorously.

"About twenty-four years ago, a young couple named Dave and Alice met at a social at the local Bible Church. She was very regimented teenager but he really liked her and they started dating. They went to the same school. Ultimately, they went through college, got married, and both were virgins on their wedding night, although they'd been dating the last three years before and they'd started to get a little physical with each other, but not much. They were pretty naïve and she especially was ill-informed about marriage, sex, and relationships.

"They set up life away from their parents as they were encouraged to do, and they maintained and even reinforced the rigid and evangelical lifestyle Alice had been raised in. They made sure to do all the things couples were SUPPOSED to do; however, they weren't entirely open with each other.

"Dave and Alice's sex life was very stilted and structured, I guess are the best words. It was regimented just like going to church, mowing the lawn, and doing things to the house. Sex was something they did because they felt they had to, usually on Wednesdays and Saturdays, except for ABC sex. In a way, there wasn't much love in the relationship; they acted 'as though' they were in love because they felt they had to."

"ABC sex?" Edie asked.

Dave chuckled and Rose laughed. "Anniversaries, birthdays, and Christmas."

"Oh," Edie laughed.

"Dave and Alice developed a circle of friends, one of whom was Dori, an older woman by ten years who was very sexy and always trying to get them to loosen up. Alice and Dori worked together in the finance office of a large company.

"One morning as Alice parked her car at work and got out, she discovered her friend and associate Dori fucking one of the company's salesmen in the car next to hers. She was shocked. Dave was shocked when she told him. Alice confronted Dori, worried about her marriage and husband. Dori's husband knew about and encouraged her to 'play'. Further, she got on Alice's case for being very uptight.

"Dori told Alice and later me, 'You've got to loosen up'. She gave Alice, but through her me, tasks to do to help in the loosening up process. Just to clarify, she meant to loosen up in how we thought about sex. Those things are a laugh now, but at the time, they were a big deal for us: dress sexy, flash her tits or pussy at some stranger, flirt with somebody, and other things of that ilk. Eventually, our challenges included interacting sexually with others in our circle of friends.

"At the same time, our friends started to do the same thing, and soon we were all being a little sexier together, making out and then petting with each other's spouses, and after a few months even enjoying sex together, only it wasn't just sex. We were very loving with our friends, and we discovered that the sex we started to have with each other enhanced the love we felt for them. The sex together became fantastic, too. We realized all the things we'd been missing for over seven years of marriage. A few others also joined us and our group grew.

"The group continued to grow, got its own private neighborhood, and built homes there, and continued to grow and grow. Alice and I now love over two-hundred other men and women. I enjoy making love with the women, too; and, oh, I accumulated ten wives along the way. I may yet add one or two more."

Rose said, "I want to be one of them. My mother is one of his wives."

"Are you a religious cult of some kind?" Edie asked.

Dave shook his head. "No. We're spiritual, but not religious; and have a few church goers to different denominations. There's no one group leader, although many people would point to me. This trip I'm on is a good way to break that linkage in people's thinking. I don't mind being on the board, but I'm not a cult leader. I'll ultimately be away from what we call the Circle for about three or four months before I return.

"We attracted some notoriety and thus there's a television show about us called The Circle. One of my wives wrote a book by that title about the Circle, and our lifestyle and how we think about life. I think the book would help you, because there are many other aspects to what your situation is.

Dave sat back and said, "So, Edie, when you ask for our viewpoint about your husband's request to sleep with other men, anything we would say to you would be with that background or through that lens."

Edie nodded and said enthusiastically, "I picked exactly the right people to ask, not that I won't get other opinions. I guess you might approve of the idea."

Dave shook his head, "Not exactly, and this will be difficult to respond to because we have done exactly what your husband suggested. Allow me to explain.

"When we started to have sex with other people, Alice and I were fundamentally in love with them. By then we were prepared to limit the sex to people we loved, but over time we realized that sex was also fun, arousing, stimulating, and thesine qua non of our new lifestyle. Thus, occasionally, we did just have sex with someone for the pure hedonistic pleasure of shared arousal and orgasms. We kept it in bounds, and always insisted on a clean medical history, usually in writing. Some of my trip so far has been in that spirit and always with the blessing of my family and friends.

"Overall, however, most of our encounters have been with our expanding set of friends who we love. I might add that the men are not usually sexual together except to please a female lover. The women, on the other hand, are bisexual. It wasn't a requirement, but it turned out that way as they got into the wonderful atmosphere of the Circle. We've had frequent group sex, threesomes, and we tend to be exhibitionists."

Edie thoughtfully said, "So, you'd say to stick to people I have real affection for and be sure we're all reliably tested for STDs; oh, and what are those other aspects you implied about my decision?"

Dave responded as Rose listened attentively, "As you step outside a traditional marriage, you are changing your marriage vows. I think it's important to recognize that fact and renegotiate them ahead of any major event. Alice and I did that; we made several changes over the course of a few months before things started to stabilize. We agreed to consensual non-monogamy, no possessiveness, equality of the sexes, and a very open marriage -- so open that we eventually annexed nine other women into it. We also kept it open so we can be with others we love.

"We talked a lot about the kind of feelings that we wanted in our love life and our family life. Overall, we've done pretty well in capturing exactly what we decided on. I note for you that we'd been married seven or eight years when we did that. We were about your age, too."

Edie said, "The idea of sex with somebody else doesn't bother me as much as what it might do to our marriage."

"Then the discussion with Tyler about your marriage that I just suggested is very important. One thing to do, that Alice and I did, was to openly fantasize and discuss how you'd each feel when different things happen.

"I think it's one thing to want to have your wife be with another man or two -- or your husband with another woman or two, but I can tell you from experience that when it's the wife doing that, it will have the effect of a nuclear bomb on Tyler's ego, especially if you do any teasing or comparisons, even in his favor. He'll worry the other guys were better than him in some way.

"Before it happened, Alice and I talked about me being with other women and Alice being with different men, which ones, what they did, where they did it, how it felt, how long it took, what actually happened, and so on. We put a lot of detail on those bones, and then talked about what it felt like before, during, and after, and whether we watched or heard about it after the fact. Were we in the same room or area, or not even present? Did we know about it ahead of time or were we hearing about it after the fact? We still did it, but having role played softened the impact on both of us."

Rose giggled, "Overall, they liked it -- A LOT! Now, they like it even more."

Edie asked about our relationship, and Rose explained about becoming Dave's step-daughter, and then his lover. She talked about also loving her step-brother, and about eighty other men in the Circle. She shrugged and said, "What can I say? I love sex and I love the variety that many men can bring me -- sometimes even five or six of them in one night. I've even done a several gangbangs and loved them. Like so many others in the Circle, I'm hypersexual -- I'm a nymphomaniac, and outside the Circle I'm sure I'd be labeled as a little slut."

Edie said, "That doesn't bother you?"

"Bother me?" Rose said in disbelief. "Hell no. I'm proud of it. Several classmates have told me they wish they had the guts to live the kind of life I do. I even offered one or two the opportunity to try, but they can't get over the hurdle of the standard relationship and behavior paradigms they were taught in school, church, and a hundred other ways."

Dave said, "Always remember as you get into these issues that touch on society's usual limits the saying by Hamlet, 'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so'. Another quote I remember from high school was by Andre Gide, 'Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore'.

"You'll have to set your own course through waters like this. I advise you to listen to what you feel INSIDE and then what YOU THINK, rather than worrying about other people's opinions either pro or con about what issue it is. I include Tyler in that; you have to sail your own ship. That said, I would urge you to be bold.

"That's exactly what I need to do," Edie said with a smile. "I need to be more daring. My father always said, 'No guts, no glory'. Maybe that's what Tyler is really trying to get me to do -- be daring. I bet I can show him a level of daring he never dreamed about."

Dave gave Edie his business card and wrote Rose's information on the card, too. "Please call us if you want to talk further. I even invite you to visit us in Sarasota to see our environment and talk more with us. Bring Tyler. This whole conversation is just scratching the surface. Rose or I can play hostess or host."

Edie clapped her hands together and then hugged each of them. "Thank you so much. I know you don't think it's much, but you've been a tremendous help. I really might come to Florida."

Chapter 14 - Maine

Rose strolled up from the small beach using both hands to wring the water from her hair. The bathing suit she wore was a Wicked Weasel bikini in a neon green color. The neon color of the suit drew attention to her body -- a body that screamed 'Fuck Me' and I am the ultimate fucking machine. The ogler would realize that they could clearly see her areolas and nipples, and even her almost bare slit through the very thin material. She may as well have been naked. Dave smirked and watched a few other men and women at the state park beach leer his girlfriend. There seemed to be some foaming drool on the men's lips.

Dave tossed her a towel. "Your nips are standing at attention."

Rose ran the towel through her hair, "That's not the warmest water I've ever swum in, but I did need a bath or shower of some kind after fucking twice earlier today."

"Welcome to camping in New England. Just so you know, we're halfway between the equator and the north pole -- Rangeley, Maine."

"I'll stand here and air dry the rest of me," Rose said as she spread her arms, leaned back slightly, and faced the sun.

"As you do that, you're making about twenty other men soil their bathing suits as they cum because you are the hottest thing in the state."

"I love you for saying that." She turned her head and smiled lovingly at Dave.

Dave teased, "I speak nothing but the truth. Honesty is my policy."

Rose leaned down and kissed him hard on the lips as he looked up at her from the towel he sat on. One breast fell free from the confines of the suit. As she stood, Rose feigned ignorance for a few seconds, but then slowly tucked her firm boob back behind the gossamer material.

Rose said, "I've been thinking about that women we met last evening -- Eden. She was nice. Do you think she'll do what her husband wants and have sex with other men?"

Dave nodded, "I think she was working up the courage to do that. We probably helped because of who we are and how we live. I'm sure meeting somebody who has their act together as much as you do, and who has also made love with about a hundred guys, influenced her thinking." He laughed, "Did you see the look on her face when you told her you'd done several gangbangs and loved them? I think she wanted to offer herself to us on the spot."

Rose teased, "I would have done her. She was cute. I bet Tyler, her husband, got a sexual banshee in his sleeping bag that night."

"I didn't hear them. We were probably making too much of our own noise."

"I'm sorry, when I get orgasmic, I get vocal." Rose turned around, "I looked for them this morning when we got up, but they were gone. I bet she made him take her home so they could call up all the men they know and she could fuck their brains out."

"You have a vivid imagination. I do think she's going to talk to some of her friends; at least, the ones she can trust. I also think we'll hear from her again because we're the only ones in the lifestyle that she'll know. She'll have more questions. I wouldn't even be surprised to hear from Tyler after she tells him about our discussion."

Rose asked, "What about Tracy, C.K., and Ahleah?"

"I think we have three future Circle members and the financial community in town has three new analysts; they are smart. They were primed for our meeting, and fate took over from there. We all clicked."

"I'm always amazed at how fast women fall in love with you."

"It's The Experience. I'm guessing that an orgasm that powerful results in the release of a huge dose of oxytocin in their body -- the cuddle hormone, it's called. There are multiple places in the body the hormone is stored, but I think they all fire off at once. One result is the large attachment bonds with their lover. It also contributed to a high just the way an antidepressant would. It's the colossal upper. Men take the drug to enhance erections and ejaculations."

"How'd you learn all this stuff?"

"I studied how to be a good lover. I wanted to know everything I could do to please a woman. I read about erogenous zones that were usually neglected, and guess what I found. If you're happy then I'm happy."

Rose knelt by Dave and kissed him repeatedly, her breasts jostling against his arm and shoulder as she did. She said to him in her sexiest voice, "What would make me very happy right now, is for us to go back to the tent and you to make love to me for an hour or two. I need you."

Rose's next kiss made steam rise from the large lake. The pair picked up their towels and walked up the path towards their tent. More than a few eyes followed the couple, especially those checking out Rose's hot-looking neon green ass.

The late afternoon rendezvous in the tent was very satisfying. Almost as satisfying as the early afternoon rendezvous the couple had celebrated after arriving at the campsite, and that after their morning coupling before they left Burlington. This time, Rose tried to mute her orgasmic responses, but she wasn't always successful.

After making love for almost an hour, they put their bathing suits on and again went swimming in the lake to wash off the results of their sex. They were covered in sexual fluids, mostly from Rose. When she got worked up, she oozed great concoctions that smelled and tasted delightful, but they also became smeared over her body as Dave went down on her and then kissed other places on her body.

Back at the campsite, dinner seemed to be in order. Dave assessed the meals they had and announced, "We have several choices for dinner: more freeze dried, go into town to one of the restaurants, or pick up some 'real' food at the grocery store and prepare it here. What's your pleasure?"

Rose stroked her pussy after being sure no one was nearby. "I'd love for you to fuck me again."

"I promise you an evening of many delights, how's that?"

She sighed. "Of those options, I choose number three. I would love to have steak if we could pan fry it or something here. I'd also like some kind of salad to go with it. Beyond that, whatever you want. I can straighten up here and get ready to help cook."

Dave slipped into his jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt, and then put his boots on. I'll be about an hour or so." They kissed and then he was gone on the motorcycle, doing all he could to minimize the Harley engine roar as he putted through the campground.

About an hour later, he reappeared at the state park and pulled into the parking space for the motorcycle. Rose was sitting on the picnic table, and there was a young man in his early twenties talking to her. Dave unloaded his saddle bags, bringing the fruits of his shopping at the local IGA to the table. Rose hopped up to help unpack things.

"Dave, this is Tim Linnington. He's from Connecticut and traveling around to some of the state parks and hiking some of the trails."