Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair whispered, "I read enough of Cricket's book to know that you need to see my test results. They're on the side table on the right side of the couch. I want to play with each of you - sexual play. I like both of you, and I think we definitely have a future together. I haven't told Jim that, yet. Let's start with a threesome."

The threesome of Dave, Blair, and Rose stood close together taking turns kissing and removing the clothing from each person in a rotation. Rose only wore the dress and her CFM shoes. She was the first one naked as Blair grinned at the small sexy girl after lifting her dress from her body.

Blair's tongue was in Rose's slit before she'd even had time to think. Rose fell back on a sofa, moaned, and held her new lover's head, guiding it to the right place for optimal stimulation.

Blair pulled away and looked proud of herself for having the self-discipline to stop when she did. Rose and she stood so that Rose could remove another article of her clothing, in this case, Blair's bra. Rose easily started to suck on the taller woman's tits, often blowing on the wet areas to stimulate her and bring her nipples to a white-hot state of arousal. Blair continued to massage Rose's body and finger her slit.

The two women pulled down Dave's briefs, allowing his cock to bob about in front of him. He was already aroused. Blair made sure that Jim could see, and then took hold of Dave's shaft working most of it into mouth and throat as he groaned at the pleasure that she was producing for him.

The three of them naked, Blair looked at her boyfriend and told him, "You can take off your own clothes, if you wish. Stay there, though."

Blair, Rose, and Dave lay down on the lush carpeting, forming a triangle. They arranged so that each one could provide oral sex to their neighbor as another gave them pleasure. Dave worked on Blair, Blair on Rose, and Rose was sucking on Dave - even deep-throating him. The three put on a show for Jim, as he sat stroking his own cock. After a few minutes, the three shifted to apply their oral efforts in the other direction. Rose was then doing Blair, Blair was trying to duplicate a deep-throat blowjob on Dave, and he was eating out his little blonde partner from the Circle.

Blair eventually said, "I need more than oral. Let's do something more sexual." She lay back on the carpet and spread her legs wide. She pointed at Dave and then at her pussy; the message was clear - Fuck me. She even used two fingers to penetrate herself for a moment, pumping them inside her twat in a sexy display of arousal. As he moved in position, Rose straddled Blair's head and lowered her pussy to her new friend's mouth. Blair didn't hesitate for a second before her mouth and tongue were again working on Rose's slit from below.

Dave slowly sank every inch of his man meat into Blair's warm velvet pussy. She was snug and felt oh so good wrapped around his cock. He started to piston into her body in slow, long, deliberate strokes. Encouraging words and sounds occasionally erupted from beneath Rose.

Rose and Dave started to kiss as he fucked Blair. He loved to fondle Rose's breasts, and that became his second favorite hobby as his cock rubbed around inside Blair - his new favorite hobby.

Blair got really vocal about how great fucking the two of them made her feel. She told of how she'd always wanted to have a threesome, had wondered about her own bisexual feelings and now had validated them, and hoped that they could repeat this sexual encounter for thousands of hours over the rest of their lives.

Dave knew that some of what she was saying was to tease Jim. He knew he was learning his lesson. When he looked over him, he found the man was drooling as he looked at the threesome. He continued to stroke his own hard-on as he sat in the chair and watched the threesome. He was being good by not moving from his assigned seat.

Eventually, Blair had a small orgasm that made her gasp and praise the 'big cock that was deep inside her hot little pussy'. Dave commented that he was getting close. He asked where he should finish.

Blair said, "Oh, I want you to finish off in my cunt. Jim is going to clean up every last molecule of your cum from inside me before he gets to participate. Of course, I might have another load in there from you by then. If one is good, two is greater than good."

Jim had a horrified look on his face. Rose mollified his concern slightly by saying, "Oh, don't worry Jim; I'll help you ... a little."

Dave did blast a large load into Blair as she praised him and told him how she could feel his warm sperm filling her insides. She said how she hoped it would run out of her for the coming week so she could remember the evening in the fondest of ways, but that she also wanted a lot more of him 'in there' before they parted company.

Dave extracted and then started to toy with Blair's pussy. "I'm going to do something memorable to you. Just relax and go with the flow. I promise you'll like the outcome."

Dave started to add fingers as he thrust his right hand into Blair's pussy. Rose smiled and then started to kiss Blair and fondle her breasts. She told Blair to relax and how great what was about to happen would be.

A few minutes later as Dave fisted her, Blair yelled out, "OH, FUCK. THE GREATEST ... IN ... MY ... LIFE." She fainted. Rose reassured Jim that all was just fine.

Blair regained consciousness two minutes later and expressed her undying and unconditional love for Dave. They were kissing, and then they were making love again as Blair expressed to him how the physical love that they were sharing was inadequate to express the deep and emotional spiritual feelings of love and joy she had for him. They had a long lovemaking session, highlighted by the couple taking on many different positions, many in which Rose participated. Dave did finish off inside her again as she extolled the wonderment of his orgasm so deep inside her.

When they finally parted, Blair had Jim come over to her. "Clean me up, soldier."

Reluctantly, Jim went down on his girlfriend. When he learned that things weren't as bad as he thought, things sped up a little.

After a few minutes, Rose went to work on Jim's cock, milking and sucking on his shaft until he was about to cum, and then leaving him to back down to a more neutral state.

Blair waved him off of her cunt after a while. She was over stimulated. As he moved around, Rose pushed him onto his back, and mounted him. She rode him hard for not quite ten minutes, gently pulling off his cock until all but the head nestled in the folds of her labia, and then slamming her body down on his so that he drove his cock deep into her body. Rose liked 'rough' once in a while. Jim all but blasted her body across the room when he finally came. He was nearly delirious in his long-postponed orgasm. Blair had passed out, and Jim nearly did.

The two couples moved to Jim and Blair's large bed and repeated their lovemaking twice more that night. The next day, the two of them stayed home for the day to play with Dave and Rose. A good part of that was spent making love again, even swapping around partners in various games one of them concocted.

They had lunch and dinner out during their 'rest periods'. They made a stop at the hotel and checked Dave and Rose out of the hotel so they could stay with then.

Wednesday, Jim and Blair stayed home again. Everyone remained naked and available except when they went out for lunch and dinner again. They talked a lot about the Circle and the ethos of the people in it. Dave also talked to the two of them about the work they did. One result was that he got Ginny Fuller and Blair talking on the phone about their consulting gigs. He turned out to be correct that their work was very compatible and complementary.

Thursday, Jim and Blair both had to go to work. They went in late so that each could have one more session with Rose and Dave. They both confessed they were in love with them, as well as in love with the concept of the Circle.

Dave had Millie FedEx the complete TV series of The Circle cable show to Jim and Blair's home. They left them with eight DVDs to watch in their spare time. Blair had already started to read Cricket's book, and if she did as they expected, she'd finish her first pass through the book by Sunday.

Dave and Rose pushed off from their house after the rush hour, making sure everything was locked behind them. They arranged for a delivery of fresh flowers for Friday afternoon with a love letter from the two of them.

The pair were in Newport, Rhode Island, by ten-thirty a.m., and over the course of the day toured a few of the large mansions the super-rich had built near the turn of the century as their summer homes. They ate in a fish house in downtown Newport and got a room in a motel in the center of the quaint town.

The next morning, they took a tour of Mystic Seaport in Connecticut, and then motored across the state on an inland route that kept them away from the populated and often industrial sea coast on Long Island Sound.

Later, they made a push over the new Tappan Zee Bridge, even using some Interstate highways to get into Northern New Jersey and away from some of the denser population centers. They ended the day in a posh motel in the small community of Basking Ridge, New Jersey.

Chapter 17 - New Jersey and Delaware

Saturday was a rainy day. Rose and Dave slept in and then borrowed a car from the motel owner to go a short distance to a McDonalds for breakfast. They also picked up lunch from a nearby sub shop, and then went back to the motel in what had turned into a monsoon.

The pair spent the day in the motel room making love, reading on their iPads, or in the hotel's gym, with a heavier emphasis on the first activity. Dave and Rose both talked about how compatible they were in their horniness; they both wanted to fuck all the time, and a good part of that day, they did.

Fortunately, the motel had an exercise room, and Dave was able to put in five miles on a treadmill and then do weights to keep in shape. He'd been derelict over the past week or so, putting his physical effort into pleasing Annie and Blair. Rose ended with Tommy wrapped around her little finger and Jim ready to follow her anywhere in the world. They were all intrigued with the Circle. Dave wouldn't be surprised to see any of them move to Sarasota to pledge the growing establishment.

Dave figured the rain would end near midnight and that they'd be able to travel the next day, and the weather system proved him right. The couple did borrow the owner's car again for a trip to a recommended restaurant for dinner.

Sunday morning, the pair packed up the motorcycle and checked out, got breakfast, and then headed for the coast, but away from the more industrial sections of the state. Their route eventually took them through Tom's River, Atlantic City, and Ocean City. Dave's goal, readily achieved that day, was the quaint town of Cape May, again with novel homes, many from the turn of the century but with novel designs.

Monday, Dave and Rose puttered around the vacation resort after checking into a B&B. They rented bicycles so they could ride almost every street in the place to see the homes and prowl around the unusual and sometimes bizarre shops in the town.

Tuesday, after a slow start caused by some serious lovemaking, the couple rode from Cape May through New Jersey to Wilmington, Delaware, ending at the Wilmington Airport.

Following the directions Alice had given him, he ended up at the regular passenger terminal but off to one side. For the short-term transient operation at ILG, the airport controllers had Alice park the Cessna Citation near where commercial operations took place. The local Air National Guard used the airport, and had some major training operations going on that day, so the general aviation side of things was limiting operations.

Dave and Rose checked in with a TSA agent as Alice stood on the airside of the barrier. The two finally got through and Alice led them through some doors marked Private and then out to the tarmac and the jet. TSA was not happy.

There was no explanation or definition of what would happen between the three of them. The plane had been refueled and the APU was running to power the air conditioning. Temperatures were in the eighties.

Alice and Dave went into the passenger compartment, stripped off their clothing, and made love on one of the wide, posh leather seats in the corporate jet. After they were through, they did it again.

Rose who had been standing guard at the top of the short stairway came into the passenger compartment, ate out Alice as she lay in one of the posh leather seats panting from the beautiful exertion she'd just created with her husband. Dave cleaned up using the small head in the plane and redressed.

Shortly, the three of them exited the plane and did the walk-around as part of the pre-flight. Alice kissed Dave goodbye and went up into the cabin to begin going through her checklists prior to engine start and to get her IFR clearance back to Sarasota and the Circle Airport.

Rose and Dave stood at the bottom of the stairway, and she threw herself into his arms. "Thank you, Daddy. You are the best. I loved our time together and will treasure these past weeks for the rest of my life."

"I have to say, I feel the same way. I do think you're going to see some of the people we met come and visit in Sarasota, if not try to join the Circle. You were very convincing."

"They all loved my pussy," Rose teased and ground her mons into his thigh.

"I love your pussy, and the rest of you, too. Stay safe. I'll see you in a few months unless you come and join me again."

"No, that won't happen. I think there's a waiting list, plus you're doing pretty well meeting great women on your own. That won't mean I love you any less. Goodbye, Lover."

The pair shared an epic kiss and then Rose scampered up the stairway into the plane. She knew the routine to retract the stairway, and started that process. Soon, she waved and closed the door to the plane. He watched for a minute, verifying that Alice was cross-checking the door closure and securing the back of the plane.

Alice reappeared in the pilot's seat, and he saw the top of Rose's head in the copilot's seat. They both waved. The engines started to spool up, and Dave walked back to the door into the terminal building. He walked near the building to avoid the jet wash from the engines, waved, and watched the jet turn and start to taxi towards the active runway.

Dave went into the terminal and up some stairs to the boarding level, expecting to go exit through security on the way to where he and Rose had parked the motorcycle.

A pretty brunette flight attendant stood directly in his path past one of the large windows overlooking where his plane had just been. She said, "Saying goodbye to your daughter?" Her voice had a teasing tone to it.

Dave paused and smiled, "Something like that. Good morning." He tried to act cheerful, when he was already feeling lonely as two people that he loved left him to head home, where even more people that he loved resided.

"I'd like to hear about that, how about letting me buy you lunch at the concession?"

Dave stopped walking and sized up the flight attendant, and read her nametag from the cluster of identification badges hanging on a lanyard around her neck - Gabrielle Carson. He put his hand out, "I'm Dave Prentiss. Lunch sounds good, but ... I guess, why?" He hadn't been so blatantly hit on in a long time, except by people in the Circle.

Gabrielle said, "Oh, I know who you are and I'm a big fan. I watch you on television. Call me Gabbie. That was Alice and Rose you were with, right? I remember that Alice and you are jet rated, along with another of your wives - Pam, I think."

Dave was drawn to her winning personality, not to mention the obvious busty and otherwise trim body, and her winning smile. He went with her as she led the way and held his hand and also pulled a small suitcase behind them.

He said, "Yes, Alice and Rose. I didn't think there were any commercial flights operating from here."

"Frontier, who I work for, is on again-off again about service here. They've announced a one- or two-month trial, so that's where I come in. I also live near here, so I get called to duty to help service this route. Our load factors are still off, so I think I'll end up working out of Philadelphia again after their trial is over." She paused and added, "I pay attention to the tail numbers on planes and try to guess their ownership. I remembered from the TV show that you bought N12ER after you took EneRG public; it was a catchy tail number, so when I saw it parked there this morning, I just had to stay and see who got on or off. You've made my day. You're on a motorcycle trip across the country, right?"

"I am, but how did you know that?"

"I joined the Circle Fan Club, duh. That bit of news is on the website and updated daily, although I haven't checked for three days." She led them to a counter where they got trays, ordered sandwiches, and then waited for their completion, took their plates, and went and sat down in a nice seating area with tables and chairs.

Gabbie asked, "Where have you been on your road trip?"

Dave gave is routing by states: Florida, Georgia, South and North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, and here I am in Delaware."

Gabbie sighed, "Oh, I wish I could go with you part of the way. I gather from the Fan Club website that Penny and Rose have gone on various parts of your trip, and you've also managed to hook-up with Alice or Pam at the stopovers. The weekly updates I read summarize your trip in more detail. I guessed that was Rose, because I recognized her from the TV show. She's adorable."

Dave teased, "Well, I'm headed from here through Maryland heading for Dayton. You're welcome to come along." He was teasing, but figured if she accepted, what did he have to lose. He loved companionship.

Gabbie studied him, "You're serious, aren't you?"

Dave nodded. "I am. You have to pack very light. You decide when and where you want me to drop you off near my route. I can show you my map, and I can deviate a bit if you need me to get you to the right airport to dead-head someplace."

"I could get off in Dayton; they have an airport of note. I can dead-head back here from there. What's in Dayton for you?"

"I have two things to do in Ohio. In Dayton is the Air and Space Museum. I'm a nut about all-thing aviation and space, so that's a 'must see' on my trip. After that, I have some friends I haven't seen in ages just north of Cincinnati."

"How long a trip before Dayton?"

Dave pulled out his cellphone and did some calculations. He announced, "A week at the longest, and I'm allowing for a couple of days for bad weather in there. On bad weather days, I don't ride unless I'm about to head into good weather."

"I'll go with you." Gabbie looked so proud of herself and sounded enthusiastic. "I can take the time off." The ebullient sound in her voice let Dave know he couldn't turn her down.

"You don't even know me," he exclaimed. "I could be the mass rapist and the worst pervert in the world." He thought a moment and said, "No, I actually AM the worst pervert in the world at least to many that watch the TV show, but I do respect a woman's right to consent to whatever happens."

"Sure, I know you. So do twenty million other people in the country, unless you're the best actor ever. I've seen you in almost every episode. Many times, you get videoed and you aren't even aware. I know you. I trust you ... and besides I know karate. I'll tell my mom where I'm going and who I'm with."