Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave whistled at her. "Very nice. I hope someone doesn't swerve into us trying to get an even closer look. Also, I might point out, the wind may lift your crop top as we travel."

Gabbie looked down and then flashed her boobs at him. "I guess I better make sure you put some suntan lotion on them then. I need you to do my back, too." She passed him a tube of lotion she was carrying. He could see she'd already done her legs. He did note that there was tiny bit of their morning lovemaking seeping from the crotch of her Daisy Dukes. He guessed that evaporation while riding would take care of the fluids.

Gabbie and Dave made it over back roads to Taneytown, Maryland, and checked into a B&B there named the Georges on York. The place was meticulously decorated and cared for and had a history dating back to before the Civil War, like the rest of the area. The circuitous route from Newark, Delaware, to the B&B resulted in numerous stops because of fascinating antique shops along the way. The early stop was also dictated by the mutual desire of the lovers to unite again - several times - before dinner.

The lovers stayed at the B&B two nights before moving on. On the intervening day, when they weren't in bed making love, they walked around the historic town and took short trips to nearby scenic and historic places. The Civil War prominently factored into the history of the area, but Taneytown seemed to lack any industry or significant businesses. The Mason-Dixon Line was only a few miles away.

The next travel day was also warm. Gabbie wore the same shorts and an unbuttoned short-sleeve man's shirt with the tails tied in a knot below her breasts. The wind had other ideas about the knot and as various parts of the shirt blew around in the road wind, the knot unfurled and the shirt started flapping, revealing Gabbie's big tits in their splendor and glory. From what Dave could tell, about half the time they were covered and the other half they were on display of some kind.

As they rode, Dave watched the weather eroding with some kind of front moving in from the west. At a refueling stop, Dave checked ahead using his iPhone and the weather app. He could see they could just make Morgantown, West Virginia, before running into rain. He was mindful of trying to give Gabbie a good experience, and he knew from his own recent past in Sarasota that riding the motorcycle in the rain was not the most pleasant of things to do.

As they pulled into Morgantown, having followed the Monongahela River for a bit, they found the Morgantown Marriott, and pulled in. Dave had made a reservation for a suite online, so when they were met, they were treated like royalty despite arriving by motorcycle and looking, well ... one of them looked a little slutty. The young male desk clerk could barely move around behind the counter because of his hard-on over Gabbie.

Dave arranged to park his motorcycle undercover for their stay, not that it couldn't get wet, it would just be more comfortable dealing with a dry bike than a wet one when the time came to leave.

Gabbie and Dave hadn't been in the suite a minute when Gabbie removed her two items of clothing. The bellhop, a young man of high school age, watched spellbound as her beautiful nude body was revealed. Gabby made a little 'Ta dah' with her arms out beside her, and shook her breasts at the young man. Dave laughed, sure that she'd just provided enough masturbatory images to last for the next month. Dave gave the young man a ten-dollar bill, and shooed him out of the suite.

Gabbie propositioned him. Never one to turn down a good deal, Dave invited her to the large bed, and soon Gabbie was laying diagonally across the bed on her back as his head ministered to her nether region as his hands restored her nipples to their erect state.

You're quite the exhibitionist, aren't you?" he teased between long licks from her perineum to her mons.

Gabbie panted, "You don't know the half of it. I am exactly that, and have been since junior high school. I hide it well, at work, but do take advantage of it now and then. I try not to be too blatant about it most of the time."

"Tell me a story or two," he panted, before launching his mouth and tongue back into her quim. "You were going to do that a few days ago, but we got side-tracked."

She laughed and then groaned as Dave hit a good spot. "Think of a flight attendant preparing to pass out drinks on a plane but she loses her undies before starting down the aisle. Her skirt is much shorter than regulation for some strange reason. Instead of doing the 'bunny dip' to get things from the lower tiers of the beverage cart, this attendant bends over straight-legged, thereby raising the back of her skirt to dangerous heights, and thereby revealing to those behind her all of her private feminine features. There are happy gasps from the mostly male passengers along the aisle. Her aroma of sex even wafted by some nostrils. This attendant carries on as though nothing wrong is happening, but repeats the activity of bending over that way many times during the beverage service. The most popular drinks are all in the bottom tray for some reason. The scene is even better because I'm wearing my come-fuck-me high heels that make my legs look like a million bucks in gold bullion. I want people to fly our airline again." She grinned with mischief on her mind.

"Story two starts on long cross-continental flight over night - a 'red eye'. Flight attendants have jump seats that they can harness themselves into for takeoff and landing, or just for sitting and perhaps dozing so we don't fall over. This attendant straps herself into the seat at the front of the plane and 'falls asleep'. She's facing all the first-class passengers in this seat. Her lady-like habit of keeping her legs together relaxes in her sleep, and she just happens to be wearing that non-regulation short skirt and - oh, good gracious - no panties again. As she slips down in her seat her skirt is pulled up and pretty much her whole lower body is revealed to the passengers nearby. They get their money's worth on that flight. Anybody coming to the bathroom at the front of the plane also gets a view when they get close.

"I find it amazing that not one good Samaritan stepped forward to alert me to either situation - man or woman. You'd think people liked to look at my carefully manicured pubes and pussy." She laughed and then gasped as two fingers stroked her G-spot.

Dave came up for air, "What about your magnificent tits?"

Gabbie shook her head, "Hard to do at work because of our uniform. Everything buttons right up to the neck, so no opportunity there. Other than that, you saw how I was dressed yesterday and today, while this was not my first rodeo with either of those outfits, although it was the first time doing it on a motorcycle ... oh, God, you found just the right spot. Focus right about there for the rest of the year."

Several orgasms later, Dave and Gabbie put on swimwear and headed down to the hotel's indoor pool. The place was empty reflecting the overall absence of guests in the hotel on the weekend night. They dove into the deep end and swam a few laps.

Gabbie then came up to Dave against the side of the pool, her right-hand snaking into his athletic shorts to fondle his package. She could just stand on the bottom and have her head up. Despite having cum inside her hot body only a few minutes earlier, he hardened in her grasp. She pulled his cock up and over the elastic band of his shorts, and then led him to her pussy. She pulled aside the gusset of her bikini, and he penetrated deep into her body again. Gabbie had a look of delirious joy cross her face.

Gabbie said, "I've never fucked in hotel pool before, or any other pool, for that matter. I think this is the height of exhibitionism - the risk part, that somebody will come along and catch us. Do you suppose the hotel has security cameras all about and there are twenty people on their staff watching us fuck right now?" She sounded hopeful.

Dave teased, "Somebody may cum, alright - you and me. Any time you want to do that, you go right ahead."

"I'm very close. If you pinch my nipples and kiss me with a lot of tongue ... Oh, Fuck."

Dave followed her instructions as he pistoned into her body while keeping them afloat in the deep end of the pool. Gabbie's legs were wrapped around Dave's torso as they splashed around.

"Oooooh, fuck me," Gabbie groaned as he felt her pussy go into spasms around his cock. This girl knew how to cum and never missed a beat.

He filled up her sex tunnel with his seed again and they kissed. Dave whispered, "Gabbie, I love you."

"Well, you know I love you. Jeeze, that first night we were together at my townhouse when you gave me what you called The Experience, I became a lost cause to any other man."

The two held the side of the pool and remained coupled together. He said, "You know the Circle philosophy - no exclusivity. Think how you'd feel in that environment."

"I'd feel the same way, only I'd have about a hundred other guys to play with until I could get with you again. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not seeking to get you to change anything, I just think we fit together so well." Her eyes glanced down into the water where Dave had started to swell inside her body again. He admitted to himself that this was one highly erotic situation.

She went on, "I understand about not being possessive, and I'm not. In fact, based on what you told me about various women circulating in the evening and vacuuming up the cum from their Circle sister's pussies, I would welcome that opportunity - both to receive and give." She kissed him passionately.

They heard some voices come into the large room the pool was in, so they uncoupled and just enjoyed the water for a few more minutes before getting out of the water, drying off, and heading back to their suite.

In the elevator, Gabbie giggled, "I've got 'some man's' cum running down my legs. When you cum you really give a girl something to remember you by."

Dave smiled, "So, I've been told. If that's a complaint, I can get some condoms."

"God, no. I love this. I love you. All I was doing was commenting. That was NOT a complaint, only an observation about something wonderful."

Gabbie ran into the bathroom and cleaned up. Dave rinsed off the pool chlorine, too, and then rinsed out his athletic shorts that doubled as a bathing suit, and hung them to dry. He'd chosen them because they'd air dried in a very short time.

Walking back into the bedroom, he found Gabbie stretched out naked on the bed looking at him with that alluring smile. She patted the spot next to her. "Why don't you come and lie down. Maybe I can do something nice for you?"

"Oh, I KNOW you can do something nice for me. I also note, for the record officer, that my new girlfriend is an insatiable nymphomaniac that loves sex and has never discovered a sexual position that she doesn't favor."

Gabbie grinned, "You have me pegged exactly right - that's my M.O. Now, come and let's cuddle ... and then fuck, fuck, fuck."

Cuddling led to a lovemaking session that lasted just over an hour and resulted in Gabbie having about fifteen serious orgasms that were almost gut wrenching since they were laced with so much pleasure she almost turned inside out. Dave kept his powder dry as he called it, invoking some of the Tantric sex measures he'd learned that allowed him to orgasm without ejaculation - something he couldn't always do.

Midway through their lovemaking, as Dave ramped up Gabbie to yet another explosion of pleasure, he told her, "Tell me another sexy story about your exhibitionist behavior or something sexy you did."

After a silence and many long strokes into her body, she began talking even though she was panting. "About a year ago I was in Texas - Austin, I think - and another fly girl and I went out cruising. We were open to possibilities in a couple of clubs, but they had to be good guys and not schmucks, and they had to be willing to be one-night stands and be able to prove they were clean. It's pretty standard these days.

"Oh, fuck, you do that so good. Anyway, we were in a touristy place called the Prairie Roadhouse not too far from our hotel, and two handsome guys come over and offer to buy us drinks. After sizing them up, we invited them to sit with us, and we were off and running. The conversation was ... oh, fuck, I'm cumming. Aaaaaaah."

After more panting and a gap in time, Gabbie began again, "The conversation was lively and they were witty and cute. My friend Laura mumbled something about paper, and rummaged in her purse and presented our clean tests. Both guys pulled out their cellphones and showed scanned copies of their tests. I validated that the file date and the scan dates were reasonable, too.

"Anyway, with that bit of housekeeping out of the way, we started some really hot and dirty dancing with them, just about fucking them on the dance floor. The guy I'd hung out with was Joel, the other guy was Bill. We'd made out with each other's guys, too, so there was precedent for us to keep swapping as the night went on." [Heavy panting]

"Joel was not a shy boy. At my invitation, he unbuttoned my blouse and had his hand inside pawing the puppies and making my little nips sing songs. We swapped partners and Bill gladly took over the duties, only he spread my blouse a little wider and pulled up my bra to my neck.

"When the next song came on, Joel set about removing the bra all-together. That left me dancing both fast and slow songs with my blouse wide open, no bra, and my babies flopping around all over the place in time to the music like two squirrels in a potato sack. Everyone around us was cheering me on, especially when both Bill and Joel each latched a mouth onto a breast and started to suck me right into heaven.

"As you already discovered, breast play can make me orgasm. Well, right there in the middle of the club Yours Truly started to pop off orgasms at a pretty rapid rate. As you've also discovered, when I cum I sometimes squirt some girl cum. Well, all I'd worn for knickers was a tiny thong with just about zero absorbency. My juices are flowing down my legs and I've developed a very strong sexual aroma that is attracting not only Joel and Bill, but also two dozen other guys who were nearby in the club. I got pretty odiferous.

"As you might guess, Joel, or maybe it was Bill, eventually reached under my short skirt and peeled my little thong down my legs while everyone was watching. I was in exhibitionist heaven, because whoever it was kept flashing my pussy to the other dancers. That, in turn, resulted in lots of cheering and cat calls. Laura was doubled over with laughter but in a similar state.

"Flash forward about fifteen or twenty minutes, and we're in the parking lot of the club. Laura and I are just about naked on the hood of Joel's hot Mustang having the stuffing fucked out of us. I'm kind of pissing my girl juice with every orgasm all over his car, but we're all laughing and having fun. I know the guys switched partners over and over, which was fine with us.

"Of course, as we're fucking and having the guys swap around, some of the couples from inside the club had followed us outside. Most are watching, but a few of them also get inspired and start to fuck on top of other cars or standing up a few feet away watching us. My God, it was such a 'hot' night. I bet I came fifty times or more, driven more by the exhibitionist sex than the men."

Dave slowly sank his cock deep into Gabbie, "And now?"

"And now, I'm right on the edge of have one mammoth orgasm, so you better drive that monster into me really hard for the next dozen strokes and then I'm done for."

Dave followed her instructions to the letter, only she kept yelling, "More. Harder. More. Don't stop!"

* * * * *

Dave and Gabbie sat in a rest area beside the road in West Virginia two days later taking a morning break from riding. Dave had been checking the weather and a few other things about routes to Dayton with his iPhone.

Gabbie asked, "Dave, do the other women in the Circle have breasts like mine?"

Dave chuckled. "We have all sizes and shapes, honey. Heather has names for all the bra sizes: A is for Abandon all hope; B is for Barely there; C is for Caressible; D is for Delightful; and DD is for Damned Dangerous. There are some of each, probably tilted towards C's and D's. Why do you ask?"

Gabbie gulped, "I want to fit into the Circle with my Damned Dangerous puppies. I didn't want to be an outlier or a freak if I came there. You have to admit I am kind of busty, and I know I have the largest areolas in the world."

Dave got up and went to Gabbie, "Honey, you won't be a freak. You'll have so much fun and fit right in. Everyone will love you, and not just for the sex."

"And my being an exhibitionist?"

"You have some very heavy competition. Remember what you probably learned from the TV show; the Circle women are just about nude in a thong or monokini, if not totally nude, when they hang out around the patio. Most consider it both relaxing as well as an invitation to any of the men that are around to make love, and couples and threesomes do sneak off all the time to do something together."

Gabbie said, "But don't you think people would gawk at my breasts and body if I did that?"

Dave laughed, "Hey, I thought you were an exhibitionist. Yes, they'd gawk, and I'd be right there with them. I love your body and breasts. You're gorgeous and God blessed you generously. In the larger scheme of things, most people in the Circle have become inured to the nudity, so it doesn't get the attention it did when they first joined. A new person might capture some eyeballs for a day or two, but that goes away pretty rapidly as they get used to the scenery. Just enjoy being able to be free and an exhibitionist.

"I'll tell you something that got glossed over in the TV show and in Cricket's book, too. Mike Holiday's business, Circle-X Productions, is primarily in the adult video business. He does porn videos. I think every woman in the Circle and some of the pledges have done at least one video. A few, such as Alice who you saw at the airport, have done a lot of them and gotten awards for their videos. Are you up to that level of exhibitionism?" he teased.

"Oh ... Wow! I don't know. What would happen if someone found out?"

Dave laughed, "Oh, lots of people did in Alice's case, including the CEO of the company she was working for then. He wanted to fire her for moral turpitude or something, but several other senior people in the that company who were also Circle members told him that they'd also appeared - the head of HR and the CFO of the company. That slowed the CEO down since he'd have to fire just about half of his key executives, so he just let things slowly drift back to what passed for normal."

"Didn't you mind your wife doing pornography?"

Dave shrugged, "I was in many of her films with her, but usually as an incidental character, such as one more cock in a gangbang. No, I didn't mind. It was fun, and as it turned out profitable. She still gets royalty checks and votes as hottest MILF of the year.

"Alice and I had a long talk about her going into a porn career. We carefully considered all the pros and cons, and talked to Mike Holiday and his girlfriend Clarisse about them. We were able to come up with a disguise of sorts for her. Her close friends would recognize her, but the casual person on the street wouldn't register that Alice and Alice Angel were the same person."

Gabbie laughed, "I like that - Alice Angel. She stopped doing the videos?"

"No, she does a couple each year at a minimum. It depends on her mood. She changed jobs and works as the CFO at EneRG now, and I was the CEO there. The new CEO is another of my wives, JR, and several others in the Circle also work there. They've all done videos, so there's no stigma attached to the porn at all in the company. Often, people in the Circle put on one of our videos on our large screen common-area televisions when we're having one of our normal weekend orgies. Even Rose, who you saw leaving with Alice when we met, and her mother, who are both in the Circle, have done videos."