Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave laughed, "Then you know that I also know martial arts."

"Oh ... yeah. But you're a nice person and won't attack me ... unless I consent."

"I might try to seduce you."

Gabbie laughed, "Okay, I give up. You can have me." She lay back in her chair and put her arms out to the side to indicate complete and immediate submission.

Dave sat back in his chair, slightly stunned. He could tell she was serious. He said, "Let me think about this for a few minutes."

"While you do, I have some questions. Oh, where should I start. First off, is the Circle as genuine as they show on television?"

"Yes, but the TV show underplays certain aspects of what goes on so it can be dumbed down for public consumption."

"You mean like the sex between everybody?"

Dave nodded, "Yes, for one. There are some other areas, as well."

"For example?"

"We take our security very seriously. We get hate mail and have had some incidents with attempted kidnappings, abductions, bombs, and other mischief. We don't advertise that side of things mostly because we don't want people to know what's going on. It'd be like inviting more of the same. Think of it like having an air marshal on your plane, but you don't announce to everyone that she or he is there in seat 14C and armed with a handgun with hollow-point forty-five caliber ammo and that they have a weakness for falling asleep right after takeoff."

"I get it. You still keep some mystery in some of the things. It keeps some tension in the show and makes it more interesting. The TV episodes are a bit like a puzzle. The viewers, like me, are trying to figure out what's going on in all the stuff they're NOT showing on the show. I re-watched all the episodes just to see what was going on the background. Every now and then the blurring they try to do skips for a second or two. I'm on it."

Dave chuckled. He remembered one of the show's producers and a Circle member, Helen Ursinger, telling him she'd intentionally allow a lapse in the editing to give a few second glimpse of the reality of things like the nudity on the patio or two couples swapping as they made love together. So far, no one had said anything about the lapses.

Dave shrugged, "Then I guess I have no secrets."

"I know you do. How do you get along with ten wives, and I mean how do you please that many women? I know from the show that you visit with ALL of the women sooner or later. Are you some kind of superman?"

Dave laughed, "I have help. If you are that aware of the Circle have you read Cricket's book?"

"Yes. Twice. I readRoad Trip andCrystal Clear, too."

"Then you know the answer to that question."

Gabbie paused and spoke slowly, "I think there are multiple answers. One is that you aren't responsible for their happiness; they are. Another is that once you commit you never waver from the love you feel for someone - mind, body, and spirit. Yet another is that your wives have the same freedom you have to enjoy and love and be loved by other men in the Circle - or elsewhere, for that matter."

"Very good. You do know about us and about me, I concede. It's nice to meet a fan. Now, you just need to discover that I really am a pervert."

Gabbie asked about various aspects of the Circle that she was curious about: home schooling, the teachers and nannies, Scarlett and Felicity - movie stars, Owen - billionaire, the links to Mark Worthington's group, the Atlanta Association, and the large number of students from the university that were now participating in the Circle.

She asked specifically about Ken Toomey and Patti who worked for Atlantic Aviation. Dave also told her about meeting Sue Gaylord, a female pilot for Atlantic, at Kitty Hawk and how she seemed interested enough in the Circle to become a member and move into the facilities in some way and start pledging.

As Dave responded, he had an idea about housing for the increased numbers of men and women that wanted to live in the Circle. There were still several thousand square feet of space in the core that were unused after the aggressive 'post bomb' construction projects and when the Circle enlarged to more of a racetrack. Dave started to think how that could be used for housing.

Gabbie's questions were deep and usually detailed, showing in depth knowledge of the Circle and its operations. She asked a number of questions about how the Circle was funded and how it operated. She wanted to know how the meal service and the 'custom' meal plans for some individuals were carried out, and whether they had to pay more than others having regular or standard meals. She asked about Millie, the Circle concierge and handyperson, and wanted to know how that started and how it was working out for everyone. She was curious about the Circle Clinic.

As they finished up their late lunch, depositing their trash in a nearby bin, Dave looked at Gabbie as though to say, 'What now?'

Gabbie said, "I live about ten miles from here in the town of Newark, Delaware. The university is there, and I like the atmosphere. I'll give you the address, but you try to follow me. I have a condo that I share with another flight attendant. She's working this week and probably is somewhere between Chicago, Denver, and San Francisco."

Dave passed his iPhone over, and Gabbie made sure they'd swapped phone numbers, and that he had her address plugged into the Maps application. Dave waited while Gabbie got her flight bag from operations, and scratched herself out of working for the coming week with travel commitments. She'd explained that she had enough seniority that she could do that without incurring a penalty.

Dave retrieved his bike from where he'd parked it and waited for Gabbie to drive past him with her car on the way to the airport exit. The drive to her townhouse was only seven miles, and Dave noted how quiet the university was. It was summer time, so normal full-semester classes weren't in session.

Gabbie pulled into a parking space and gestured for him to park beside her, which he did. "This is home," she said, pointing at a nice end-unit townhouse in a neighborhood of similarly built structures. "I went to college here, and liked it then, so I know the places and hangouts. I'm still young enough to want to participate in some of that kind of stuff."

Gabbie suggested, "Unpack your bike. You can stash your stuff just inside the door to make it easier to load up tomorrow morning. You have to tell me how much I can bring and what I should wear and stuff like that. I see you have a spare helmet; that's good."

Gabbie opened her front door and propped the screen door open so he could shuttle things from the bike to her foyer. He noted the inside was neat and decorated with modern furniture and modern art. He saw Gabbie reading a long, handwritten message, apparently left by her housemate.

"Any problems?" he asked.

"No. Partners keep each other updated on our travels and activities. I'll leave her a long note, too. We've often gone over two months without seeing each other, and even when we do, one of us might just be arriving as the other is leaving. She left this note for me four days ago."

Dave teased, "Barely enough time for a hug and a kiss, or something more?"

After a gasp, Gabbie said, "Did something tip you off or was that a guess?"

"Both," Dave responded. "The women in the Circle are bisexual for the most part. They have a special vocabulary about how they talk about each other that I heard you use that terminology whenever you talked about your housemate. The rest was speculation, but you've already signaled that you are an open thinker and not as constrained as many people are by the traditional memes of society. Therefore, it was a possibility."

Gabbie came up close to Dave, inside his personal space, and kissed him on the lips. "I like guys, too - a lot." She giggled as she pulled away. She added, "In fact, I prefer guys and so does Ellen, my roomie."

"How long have you been together?"

"We were assigned each other as roommates in our freshman year, and never quit. We were also eager to experiment with all sorts of things that oppressed eighteen-year-old girls might be interested in. We generally kept a lid on the sex, but we did a lot of it in college. I would be doing a lot now but I'm not the kind of girl to sleep with a cute customer of the airline just because he has a good line to use on me during a flight."

Dave said, "You know I have some requirements?"

"I do. I do, too." She went to a pile of mail on the counter and rifled through it. She pulled out one unopened envelope and handed it to Dave. "Open it. I was tested a week ago and I've been a good girl since."

Dave did. It was a lab report dated a week earlier from the New Castle Medical Center. She was clean as a whistle.

Dave put on a frown as she glanced at him. He said, "I guess we're going to have a platonic relationship. You apparently need some form of antibiotics for the infection and some kind of medicated vaginal cream." He looked up at her and continued his serious look.

"WHAT!?!" Gabbie leaped back towards the kitchen of the small house. She closed the distance to him at almost the speed of light and snatched the pages out of his hand. "Let me see that. That CAN'T be right! I've done nothing ..."

She scanned the report and then started reading through both pages more carefully - twice and then again. She looked up at him with squinted eyes. "MISTER David Prentiss, that was really NASTY. You are a pervert - a twisted, devious, wicked, nefarious, and disgraceful pervert. Just for that, YOU can pay for dinner and I'm going to pick a nice place to go, too." She swung a punch at his shoulder, that made him stagger back a foot or so. He'd started to laugh.

Gabbie said, "I guess I also just learned that Dave from the TV show also has a sadistic sense of humor. My heart went into my throat. There was no reason for me to doubt that I wasn't squeaky clean, but somehow that fact didn't come into play as you spoke. Nasty man. You made me worry about my health."

Dave pulled her to him, and planted a serious kiss on her lips. Between kisses he told her, "If we're ... going to spend ... a lot of time ... together ... over the next week ... then you and I ... are going to ... need to be ... very romantic with ... each other."

As he and Gabbie parted, she said, "My God, you just made me so wet, you sexy man - nasty but sexy as all fuck."

"You're no slouch yourself, Miss Carson. It's nice that you didn't develop an attitude about it as you grew up. I apologize for teasing you; it's just the opportunity was so ripe I couldn't pass it up."

"My attitude was thanks to my mom, dad, and brother. They kept me humble," Gabbie laughed. "How'd you escape the attitude?"

"I was a very timid nerd, scared of dating except eventually with Alice, and then it took me a long time to loosen up and get in tune with the real world. I had to do that before I could help create the Circle."

"Well, you've done a great job. Make yourself at home. I want to get out of uniform and put on some casual clothes. If you want you can change while I'm gone." On that note, Gabbie lugged her small suitcase up the stairs and he heard her moving around in one of the upstairs bedrooms. When he heard the shower come on, he stripped away some of his own clothes and put on his 'business casual' outfit - the only other thing he really had to wear on this trip. Others would have to be tolerant of the wrinkles.

Dinner was close by at the Caffé Gelato. Gabbie had the Tenderloin Tip Tortellini, and Dave a pork tenderloin dinner. The barrage of questions Dave had been subject to over lunch and into the afternoon continued, but got a little more risqué, probably enhanced by the wine they enjoyed.

Gabble said, "So, this is a Tuesday evening at the Circle, but I gather the weekend nights are special. Tell me in detail what really goes on and how you typically participate in everything."

Dave laughed, "You are aware that things get highly sexual, and that my detailed description might be very arousing and lewd in some ways. The conversation is likely to change from R-rated to X-rated."

Gabbie leaned forward and whispered across the dinner table, "God, I hope so. I would think you'd want an aroused and lewdly thinking woman in your arms when you take her home." She grinned broadly at him, and added, "Besides, maybe I have a few stories to tell you later or while we're traveling."

Dave started at the cocktail hour, describing how everyone gathered on the patio or in the living room or both. "The men will be in very casual weekend clothes, usually athletic shorts and a fancy t-shirt of some kind. Most of the women will be semi-nude, wearing a monokini and not much else, at least nine or ten months of the year. There might even be some sexual touching and stroking if the children aren't evident.

"We're cautious of sexual activity in front of the young kids, mostly because we don't want anybody to ever be able to say something about what our kids are exposed to. We don't consider the partial-nudity to be a problem. We've taught the kids that nudity is not sexual; it's just a state of being. They don't even think about it at this stage.

"Some of the kids, especially the older and mid-teens will join us for dinner. They wear whatever they want. Sometimes, they are also topless and we make no fuss about it to reinforce what I said a moment ago. I might add that all but the youngest kids are fully aware of the sexual activities that the adults engage in, and again, we don't treat either the knowledge about what a man and woman might do, or two women, or any other combination as anything other than a normal activity displaying the love that we have for each other, like kissing or hugging."

Gabbie asked, "Do they watch you?"

Dave chuckled, "No, on weekends they have a group sleepover with some of the nannies or other adults present. They're distant from the core living areas where we dine and where 'things' start. They disappear right after dinner. It's a treat for them, too. There are often great movies, ice cream pies, cookie baking, stories to be told or read, or other fun activities. Some of the very older teens get curious and have peeked at us, but by then it's acceptable and they've probably been on PornHub or something like that rounding out their sexual education.

"The adults often pair up at cocktail time or over dinner. Given our reverence for equality, either men or women may ask for a coupling when things start. Not every combination that forms is a couple. There are threesomes and foursomes, too. Once in a while some other earthy desire will want to be filled. Personally, I tend to let the women come to me, as you did. I sense those are the ones with the greatest need to join with me.

"Ty, our board president, will make an announcement that he's putting on dance music. While that invites dancing, it is also a euphemism that sexual activity may then start on the patio - the kids are gone. Those that wanted a jump on things may have started hours earlier, but in someone's home or condo. By that time, personally, if no one has asked, I will ask someone to dance. Like some of the others, I find it easier to ask for a dance than to ask for sex. In case of rejection, rare in the Circle, I find it easier to accept. I guess that part of my ego is a little fragile."

Gabbie teased, "Go on, get to the good part."

Dave laughed at her antics. "Well, let's say I shared a dance with this hot flight attendant that was knock-your-socks-off gorgeous and had a personality that invited openness, trust, sharing, and love. Because she was only wearing a monokini, I'd shuck off my shirt so our bare chests could rub together. I happen to love the feeling of breasts with erect nipples rubbing seductively across my chest. If a girl's nipples aren't hard, I'll lean down and suck on each one to get them erect the way I like.

"Our dancing may lead to some grinding together or humping, and that then leads us to finding an available chaise. The Circle only has two-person chaises on our large patio, so we stand beside our choice, and remove the remainder of each other's clothing. A lot of kissing and touching is involved in that activity.

"One of us will decide on the type of oral sex they want to engage in first - fellatio on me, or cunnilingus on you. I've been told I understand a woman's anatomy and how to spike her pleasure. I will eat your pussy for a long time, unsatisfied with my performance until I am sure you've had several orgasms. I may even give you a unique experience with mouth and fingers that you may never forget.

Gabbie smiled, "I read about The Experience in Cricket's book. Yes, I want that."

"We often talk to each other, and often about the love we are feeling for each other. Eventually, we start to make love. I have no preferred position, but we often start with missionary, woman on top, or spoon position. We like to show-off for our friends nearby, so some of those positions favor revealing where our genitals couple to others. The place visually fills with pornographic exhibitionism. We aren't embarrassed because they're doing the same thing for our benefit. I think everyone in the Circle is an exhibitionist and voyeur.

"The sights and sounds and aromas around us are stimulating like you can't imagine. We continue to have peaks with each other. The sex we have is augmenting the love we share, and the love we have for each other makes the sex a peak experience. Of course, after we're through, we may repeat the experience with someone else, possibly swapping with the couple or threesome on the chaise next to us. We may repeat one or two times after that."

Gabbie moaned, "Oh, God. I'm so wet and so horny. You are going to get so lucky tonight. I hope you have a lot of stamina, because I do. Hurry up, and finish your dinner."

Chapter 18 - Maryland and West Virginia

The day was beautiful and warm. Dave looked forward to traveling across Delaware and into Maryland, staying well north or Baltimore. He'd wanted to see Annapolis, but given the distances and traffic involved he'd opted to bypass that city on this trip.

After some morning sex that resulted in both Dave and Gabbie falling asleep with each other for a further nap in her bed, they got up and prepared to travel. Gabbie was aghast at how small a bag she was 'allowed', but she had a wardrobe that was compressible because of her work, so managed quite well. She did talk Dave into letting her bring a separate jacket in case it got cool riding, but with the temperatures in the eighties, they both thought they could do well without jackets.

Gabbie abstained from wearing too much clothing, like Rose had done. Gabbie had seen her at the airport and emulated her style for the ride. As Dave wrapped bungee cords on the last of the luggage onto the motorcycle, Gabbie appeared from inside her townhouse. She was wearing western boots that had a well-loved look to them.

The Daisy Duke shorts she wore had seen better days; they were shredded and ready to fall off her body. The tears and holes in the shorts proved she wore no undergarment and that she'd trimmed her pubic hair. Gabbie had cut away part of the sides and removed the linings on the front pockets. A LOT of leg and hip showed, and led voyeurs towards her pussy which remained covered - barely.

She also wore the shorts without buttoning them and only using the zipper about halfway up, thus that beautiful patch of skin just north of her mons showed, and it was all very sexy. On careful examination, Dave realized he could see the top inch of the landing strip of hair that she'd kept when she trimmed on her pubes.

From her shorts up her body was a wide expanse of tanned skin ending about a millimeter below her large areola. Lots of underboob showed, proving that she could pass the pencil test and that there was a lot of curve below and probably above her nipple. Gabbie's crop top revealed her nipples were both erect as they'd been most of the time since Dave unveiled them to make love to her the first time the night before.