Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what are those?"

"We're not trying to leave the Ring or our marriage with the other Hedrick's, and safe sex, basically. We aim to do no harm, and try to improve whatever situation we're in. I'd like to add that we play very well together and know how to share and do erotic things for each other. I bet your ten wives had the same abilities."

Dave smiled, "I think I came to the right place for a visit."

Kim was long-haired platinum blonde with a pixie nose and come-hither eyes. She had very shapely legs as Dave had discovered after she changed her clothes and put on shorts. He noted that she'd worn some sling back heels around the house that gave her legs some definition and also called attention to a tattoo above her right ankle of some green ivy and a Gothic script letter 'K' for her name. She had a beautiful flat stomach that led upward to two perfect breasts tipped with areolas and suckable nipples. She had long-tapered fingers with delicate fingers.

Over dinner, Dave had learned that Kim had recently graduated from college with a Ph.D. in computer sciences. She'd done her dissertation on robotics, and that was how she first met Martin when she got some backing for her research from his company Robotix. Now, they worked for the same company but seldom saw each other at work.

Vanessa was a more robust and athletic woman about thirty-years-old. She had short hair that was a mix of streaks of brunette and various shades of blonde, but on the darker side compared to Kim. She had the boobs of the family; Dave had noticed over dinner and in a brief kiss and fondle, he verified that she could easily pass the pencil test. She had a thin and sexy stripe of pubic hair remaining over her mons.

Also, over dinner, Dave had learned that she was indeed the jock of the family. She was a student of karate, and also routinely ran and did weights and other workout routines. Not surprisingly, Van worked at a gym as a physical trainer for various clients that were mostly older men. She'd laughed and explained that was her competitive advantage where she worked; the older men loved to see her demonstrate various exercises and stretches, and then have her work closely with them as they tried the same things. Dave asked and she explained how she didn't compete with Sasha.

The three independently removed their clothing, although Dave let them set the pace for that activity. Vanessa turned after removing the last of her clothes and came into Dave's arms, her generous breasts pressing against his bare chest. He could also feel the small amount of pubic hair she'd retained brushing against the top of his thigh, just below where his cock had hardened into a steel weapon. Their kiss was epic.

Vanessa turned and held out her arm to Kim, who then joined the two with her own naked body. Kim kissed Dave, and then French kissed with Vanessa as the three of them hugged.

Kim bounced up and down on her toes a little. "I'm so excited. I've wanted somebody to give me The Experience since I read about it in Cricket's book. That was years ago. Will you do that for me? To me? With me? However you say it."

Dave kissed her cute nose, "All of those. It's for me, too, because afterwards you and I will be in love like we've never been."

Van sighed, "I'm in the same boat. I want whatever she's having, to paraphrase the line from the Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan movie."

The three lay on the large bed in a triangle of bodies, taking turns to lick, slaver, and tongue their nearest partner. After each girl had enjoyed an orgasm, the triangle reversed direction and repeated. By that time, both women were very wet and even drippy in their arousal.

Kim finally rolled out of the body triangle and lay with her legs spread. "I need cock." She looked at Dave as he sat up. Van stopped fellating him, so he moved between Kim's legs and rubbed the tip of his granite rod against her slit. Kim jumped around slightly whenever he touched her clit.

Van watched as he slowly slid his engorged shaft inside her sister-wife's pussy. There was no serious resistance, but Kim was snug but with lots of natural lubrication. After watching for a minute, Van straddled Kim's head to have her pussy licked more by the lithe blonde.

Kim held onto Van's haunches with her hands and steered her rider's pussy where she could get at it the best. Van did some of her own steering by flexing her hip and other muscles so she was twerking atop Kim's face. Van leaned in so that she and Dave could make out as they pleasured each other and Kim.

Dave heard a distant groan from outside the room. He turned to discover the door to the bedroom had been left open. Van explained in a husky tone as she got sexed from below, "We love to leave the doors open so we can hear each other making love to one another ... when we're with friends. That was Jill's groan. I would bet that Amy has her tongue and fingers deep in her cunt, while Martin and Sasha fuck next to them and toy with both of them."

Dave orchestrated a switch of women and ended on the bottom, this time with Kim straddling his head as she rode his tongue, and Vanessa moving slowly up and down on his cock, savoring every nuance as his swollen veins stroked through her sensitive vagina.

The next switch enabled Dave to start to render the Experience to Kim. At first, she thought he was just fingering her for some arousal, but as his third and then fourth fingers got added to his penetration of her body, her eyes enlarged as she recalled the description of the technique in Cricket's book. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly as his whole hand pushed into her body.

Ten minutes and several orgasms later, Kim screamed out her pleasure and collapsed on the bed after losing consciousness. Dave and Van licked his hand clean from the creamy fluids from deep inside Kim, and then kissed her all over as she regained awareness of the world around her.

Dave repeated the exercise on Vanessa as she opened herself to him with total abandon. Despite her muscles and tone, his hand was inside her in a few minutes and a few minutes and orgasms later, she too collapsed from the overload of pleasure given by the Experience. This time, Kim and Dave licked the fluids from his hand and kissed Vanessa as she slowly regained consciousness.

The devotion and words of love between the three of them carried them through many more orgasms and climaxes as they enjoyed each other into the night. Dave sensed the unselfishness and giving of themselves that the sister wives provided to each other and to him. Their bed was another oasis of love in the house, even after their eyes closed and they slept in the arms of Morpheus.

Dave awoke to find Martin's naked body standing next to the bed. Dave was cradling Kim and Vanessa in his arms. Martin whispered, "Morning run?"

Dave nodded and slid out of bed as Martin left the room. He dressed in the bathroom. The two men reconnected in the living room to put on their runners. Both were wearing athletic shorts and a singlet. Martin led the two of them in some stretches, and then on a run of about five miles, part of which took them alongside the Great Miami River that cut diagonally through the town.

Martin and Dave were able to talk while they ran, again comparing and extending their comparisons of the Ring and the Circle that had started at dinner the night before. Martin made sure Dave knew that there were no hidden boundaries or concerns he had about him being with any of the women in the Ring, including Sasha.

Martin laughed, "In fact, I'm hoping that since Sasha is staying home today to 'entertain' you, that you leave her barely able to walk by the end of the afternoon. I have high expectations for your performance, especially after hearing the exclamations of sexual joy from your bedroom last night as you pleasured Kim and Vanessa."

Dave shrugged, "They seemed to know what they were asking for."

"Oh, as you noted earlier, they know Cricket's book forward and backwards. Someday, I hope there's a companion piece called The Ring, although there would be a lot of duplication to the Circle. By the way, I find being the leader of The Ring a heavy responsibility. I'm sure you have felt the same way."

Dave agreed, "I have. One of the reasons for this long trip away from the Circle was so that people could find a new normal without me being there. There were some new pledges and some new ones showing up based on meeting me on this trip, but others will have to mentor and care for their journey into the Circle. That prompts me to ask, are you open to pledges or new members?"

Martin nodded as they ran, "Absolutely, yes. I'm sure we have similar feelings about new people. They should meet and get comfortable with everyone already here as they add their own character to the mix."

Dave said, "One of the things I worry about a lot is the culture or ethos of the Circle. One of the women in the Circle, Ginny Fuller, is a high-powered business consultant that works with corporations on their organization's culture and how to change or maintain it. She does an annual audit of the Circle's culture and ethos, and shares it with us. She's wonderful about it, too."

"Would she come up here and do The Ring? I think we're at a point in time where we need to be aware of just who we are and what we've created."

"I'll have Ginny call you. I'll try to set it up tomorrow. Maybe we could at least talk on the phone tomorrow night. Just to not set up an embarrassing situation, she does work for money and I pay her from my own pocket."

"Oh, of course. I'd pay her and cover all her expenses. Being the family caretaker and steward is part of this job."

Dave teased, "Although older, she's a dish. She'd slide right into all the activities in your household. You'd love her - and I mean that with all its multiple meanings."

Martin showed Dave the home gym when they got to the house. All the women were up and about preparing for their jobs and the day. Dave got in a good workout on some of their gym equipment before heading off to the showers.

As he arrived in the kitchen ready for some coffee, four gorgeous women lined up and kissed him goodbye. Kim and Vanessa whispered their gratitude to him for his love the evening before. He told them the honor was his.

Chapter 20 - Ohio II

Martin shook Dave's hand as he left the house. He reminded Dave to relax and enjoy the day and what it brought. Dave noted the wink he gave his wife as she heard his departing words.

Dave and Sasha sat and talked over several cups of coffee about the friends she remembered from the Circle. They'd been there many times about ten years ago, and then Martin's job in Ohio got more intense as he became a part owner of Robotix, and he also had started The Ring patterned on the Circle and what he'd learned. Dave's brother Aaron had helped mentor the new group, something Dave hadn't been that aware of, although Aaron had mentioned it several times in passing.

Sasha was another long-haired blonde with blue eyes. One feature of her façade was she always looked serene and loving. She could also go from looking naïve and innocent to seductive and sluttish in a fraction of a second. Dave felt again that if his eyes had the right sensitivity, he'd see a golden aura around her as well as halo over her head. She was an angel, plus she was sexy to a fault.

Sasha sat wearing an opaque long t-shirt that had no doubt been a humorous gift for some occasion such as a birthday or Christmas. The white shirt had vastly different sized type fonts for some words and said: 'I LICK the salt, I SWALLOW the tequila, I SUCK the lime'. What also made the shirt more appealing were the two nubbins poking through the shirt advertising the braless wonders underneath.

At a break point, Sasha rose, and took Dave's hand. "Come with me. I want to do something to start your day off right, particularly since you've already run and exercised."

She led Dave into a room in the house behind the garage. A wide massage table graced the center of the room. A wide day bed also sat against one wall. Sasha touched a few buttons, and the lights adjusted to a low level and some soothing music started to play.

Sasha said, "I want to give you a massage. Please get on the table."

Dave slid off his shorts and t-shirt and lay on the table on his stomach. Sasha covered his butt with a warm towel, and talked softly about the spiritual qualities that a massage can inspire in the body. Her voice was melodious and serene and ... the voice of an angel. Dave shut his eyes as she instructed and just listened to her voice as she spoke softly about love, faith, spiritual intimacy and openness, letting go, spiritual healing and balance, and then intention and manifestation.

As Sasha talked, Dave became aware of an unidentifiable but subtle aroma in the room. Sasha's strong hands then started to rub warm oils into his skin, touching the muscles on his back, his legs, calves, and buttocks. Her touch was strong and her voice never faltered in what she wanted him to hear.

Dave found himself drifting in and out of some other universe - some alternate reality. Sasha started on Dave's front after she had him turn over. The same strength and sensitivity she'd shown him earlier was repeated as she worked every muscle group.

Dave then sensed another being on the massage table. Sasha's naked body also slathered in the massage oils rubbed up his body until they could kiss. She then used her breasts to touch every part of the front of his body including his rising cock. As she came up his body again from his legs, her mouth inhaled his cock briefly and bobbed until there was nothing left to encase; she'd deep throated him and held him deep inside her mouth and throat for a long time. He hoped she could breathe.

The massage using her body then continued, except she fed Dave each of her breasts and then turned atop his body until he could savor and eat her pussy. Sasha tasted like a wonderful elixir prepared for the gods. Sasha softly described how the magic potion of her sacred body fluids would prolong his life and remain in his body and soul for the rest of time, healing and giving him powers far beyond those he'd ever imagined. Dave felt that alternate reality encroaching again, and drifted with it.

Between her descriptions, Sasha kept taking Dave's cock deep into her mouth, using all her tricks to deliver pleasure to him as he ate her. She talked about the restorative power of Dave's semen, and how she craved it in every orifice of her body before the day was out.

At one point, Dave turned the tables for a long time and made love to her labia. He started working inward from her thighs, paying attention to the sexually swollen erogenous zones that seemed to glisten with arousal. As he got to her labia minora, he taunted her sex with his mouth. He blew hot and cold air on them, even making them flap. Sasha had generous labia. He inhaled her fragrance and described the erotic aromas to her.

He erotically pulled her labia from her body, measured them, described their softness and texture to Sasha as he fondled them. They swelled further and their color deepened. He sucked them into his mouth and laved all over them, and then sucked them dry again. He made sure to occasionally sweep his tongue past her clitoris, often producing a sudden explosion of passion and moans of satisfaction and love.

As he tended to her inner labia, Sasha started to produce her wetness and lubricating fluids. When they started to ooze and then run from her interior, Dave would lick and suck them into his mouth. He wanted those restorative powers and potions that she had for him.

Eventually, Sasha insisted on fellating Dave again, but the effort was short lived. She turned so they could kiss again. The kisses were magical. By then, they had both orgasmed multiple times and covered their partner in the effluent from their bodies. Dave licked his cum from Sasha's face where some of it had splattered before she'd captured the rest in her mouth. Sasha licked her own juices from his face, and then the two French kissed and shared what they'd removed from the other.

As they kissed, Sasha slid her body up and down Dave's body until she captured his cock in her sexual crevice. With some careful adjustments, his cock easily slid deep into her body on the overabundance of her lubricating fluids as she squirmed atop his form. The two were covered in sexual juices that had long ago replaced the massage oils as the liquid of choice to smear into each other's aroused bodies. The two continued their lovemaking, but coupled together in a physical way.

Sasha and Dave stared into each other's eyes as she talked about their connection in mind, body, and spirit, and the dimensions of love they shared. Tears of joy and emotion came to both their eyes as their bodies moved together. Sasha would cum and then in her afterglow talk more to Dave about their love and coupling.

Dave came again and again and again. He brought his Tantric practices to the fore, and they continued their lovemaking. Dave had them change positions several times and then used his modest skills to provide a loving massage to Sasha. His skills were heavily flavored with sexual touching and feeling.

At one point, Dave gave Sasha the Experience, but they'd already had so many highs that this was just one more, although a higher peak. In return, Sasha edged Dave for a couple of hours as they sexed each other without intercourse. They were both almost ragged when they finally connected yet again. Sasha used a prostate massage on him that took him to and around the moon as he came. For a change, he was the one that went delirious from the explosive orgasm he had inside her sexually-charged body.

After making out together with kisses that covered every available patch of skin, the two lovers were again joined in intercourse when there was the not too subtle, "Ahem" of a male voice at the door to the room.

"Oh, Martin. Come and join us, although I think we're both kind of tired. Why are you home so early?"

Martin laughed, "I'm actually on the late side. Everyone else is here. Didn't you hear them? I guess not with the door shut. When did you start this round?"

Dave sat up with Sasha still mounted on his cock. She stretched her legs out on the massage table behind him. Sasha said, "Round?"

Martin said, "I assume you made love, went off and did something else, and then made love again, and so on?"

Sasha admitted, "Errr, we've been here making love since you left earlier. What time is it?"

"It's six o'clock. Do you want to come up for air, or should I take Jill's suggestion and throw a bucket of cold water on you two?" Martin laughed.

Sasha unmounted, and the red rawness or her pussy went on display.

Martin blanched, "Jeeze, honey. Are you all right?"

Sasha went and kissed him. "I have never been so ALL RIGHT in my life." She turned back to Dave, "Did you know we made love ALL DAY?"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. I really thought it was still morning or around noon."

"We'll take showers and join everybody in a few minutes. I'm sorry we were so distracted."

Martin grinned and walked from the room, shutting the door behind him.

Sasha quickly remounted Dave and urged him, "Finish inside me again. I need you."

* * * * *

Sasha and Dave were late to dinner. Jill and Kim had prepared the meal. The children had eaten almost two hours earlier. Dave was back in the clothes he'd worn when he said goodbye to everyone that morning. Sasha was back in her 'Tequila' t-shirt and this time a pair of undies with a large absorbent pad in the gusset.

Jill asked, "Did the two of you really make love from eight this morning until six p.m.?"