Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha corrected her, "Six-thirty, actually. Martin interrupted something we chose to finish before we cleaned up. So, yes."

Jill stoked Dave's hand, "I have got to spend more time with men like you." She turned and gave Martin a wink.

Sasha explained to Dave, "Martin does what we did today with each of us every few weeks. I have to admit, this was unique for me. I've never gone this long. My God, you came like fifteen or twenty times. A man isn't capable of doing that, is he?"

Dave explained about Tantric sex and how he'd learned some of the techniques that put him in control of his body in a way that allowed just about anything to happen, including orgasms that happened without ejaculation. He said, "I can't always get in that zone, but I sure did today. This was truly a record for me.

"I also must apologize to Sasha for probably making you sore and achy."

Sasha shook her head. "Despite the discoloration of my private areas, I am not sore. I think I was so wet plus we had the massage oils all over us and then both our cum, so there wasn't a whole lot of friction in the places that would get sore. I know I've been making love all day, but that's almost more mental than physical."

She looked at Martin and said, "I need you to make love to me tonight. Reclamation sex, please."

Jill rolled her eyes, "When we have one of the get-togethers with everyone in the Ring, we're very sexual. Sasha always makes sure to recommend that all the couples have Reclamation Sex with their partner before they end the evening."

Amy said, "You'll be here for our weekend party. It's here this week because people want to use our pool and make love on the patio. We have the largest house of anybody in the Ring, probably because there are so many of us that live here."

Dave asked, "What happens with the children?"

Amy said, "My parents also have a large home, with pool, about fifteen minutes from here. They know about our lifestyle and have even participated once or twice when the situation allowed. Mostly though, they take all the children and play super-grandparents to them. There's always ice cream, games, and even surprise gifts involved, especially when one of them has a birthday."

Dave nodded. "Some parents have ended up joining the Circle, too. Aaron and my mother was one of them - Elise. What more often happens with the parents of Circle members, especially with our younger members, is that one or both parents get their nose out of joint for a while about all the sex until we can engage them in an Adult-Adult discussion about the place and whose decision it is to be there."

Vanessa said. "My parents got all bent out of shape. I was twenty-five, had been engaged twice in disastrous relationships, and then met Martin. We clicked, and the next I knew I was having dinner with Martin, Sasha, Jill, and Amy. After dinner, he seduced me - right here!" She pointed to where she was sitting. "His wife and mistresses, what I called them then, kind of left us but with encouraging words to fulfill our desires and to love each other. I became a basket case, but we did make love. The rest is history. I moved in a month later, and a year later we did a 'wedding' commitment ceremony." She made air quotes around the word wedding.

Kim said in a hushed tone, "My parents don't know yet. We've been having an active discussion about how to tell them. They live a few hours away, and know I live in a house with some other people, but the romantic nature of our relationship is totally hidden from them - so far! They think I just have a few 'room mates."

Dave asked about incest in the Ring, and so far, there wasn't any, but at least the group around the dinner table wasn't averse to the concept. Martin, however, asked the telling question of Dave, "So, your mother became a Circle member. Can I infer from that that you developed a physical relationship with her?"

Dave laughed. The others at the table were horrified that Martin had asked such a blunt and potentially embarrassing question. "Yes. We formed a new loving relationship after she adopted the Circle. For a while, she described herself as the biggest slut in the Circle. She really did want to fuck every man in the place as often and as frequently as she could. She was a hot GILF, except she looks about twenty or thirty years younger than her contemporaries. She also made several porno films, but mostly that was so she could get nailed by some 'new dick', as she stated then."

Kim asked, "It didn't upset you that your mother did some porn films?"

Sasha interrupted, "Confession time: I've done two films with Mike Holiday. My stage name was Satya Blue. They're on the Internet, too - or they were a few years ago along with some very raunchy photographs. I haven't looked at them in years. One of the last times I was in Sarasota, I became one of Mike's 'models' and he did a lot of filming over two days. The result became two one-hour films and some shorter clips after editing."

"What did you do?" "Why didn't you tell us?" "Were you hiding this from us?" Her sister wives hurled questions at her, but with curiosity not venom.

Sasha kept shaking her head. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. This was over ten years ago, and I truly forgot about the films. I wasn't hiding anything. Their significance as an event in my life just faded to nothingness. It was just one way I loosened up. I was more engaged with Aaron, Dave's brother, and later his child, so my attention to the porn got diverted."

Martin said, "Just so you know, I was in one of her onscreen studs, and have the same excuse for never mentioning it. It was a long time ago. It just didn't seem to have any influence on events taking place later in my life."

Kim teased, "What if we wanted to do some?"

Martin shrugged, "Ask Dave or better yet Mike Holiday. We have all his contact info."

Dave said, "I could put you in touch with Mike. I met one or two others on this trip that might be getting in touch with him, too. Most of the Circle have been in at least one film. Alice, my wife, has done several dozen award-winning pornos, along with a couple of others in the Circle."

Jill said, "Can we see yours, Sasha?"

"After the children are in bed," Sasha declared. "I have a DVD hidden away someplace. I'll have to search for it. As I said, I haven't seen it in years."

Dinner officially ended, and bedtimes were accelerated for the youngsters. In the meanwhile, Martin and Dave set up the television and figured out how to connect Martin's phone to the TV set through his Apple TV. After that, Dave helped Martin find the films on the Circle-X website. Martin and Sasha were both surprised that they were still there and on the Internet.

"Are we ready?" "Can we start now?" "The kids are drifting off. Let's see some sex!"

The first film started with Satya Blue walking down the street wearing a very short skirt, a revealing blouse without a bra, and CFM shoes. Two handsome men, one looking like a ten-year earlier version of Martin, stop her on the street and ask whether she'd like to be in a film. They flash some money at her, and she agrees in English, but with her cute Russian accent. After those few minutes, the two men fuck the stuffing out of her in every conceivable position and combination anybody could think of.

As the video played, Sasha watched herself with interest, obviously critiquing her acting and how she did on screen. Dave sat with her and pulled her in close so he could whisper supportive words in her ear.

At first, Kim, but then Amy, Jill, and Vanessa all started to masturbate as they watched the film. Martin finally succumbed, as well, taking out his cock. Vanessa sat on his shaft as soon as it got hard, but they continued to watch the television and rampant sex taking place.

The girls all made complimentary comments. "Wow, you are really good." "You took all of that inside you?" "I thought being DPed was something new for you." "You really liked sucking down all that cum." "You got fucked all day to make this; how wonderful." "Way to go, Martin - paste her."

The film ended with a happy smile for the camera from Satya Blue who was dripping in the cum from her third round of sex with the two studs in the film - Martin and a man whose name Sasha couldn't remember, but who had been hung like a horse. Everyone stopped masturbating or fucking and applauded.

Sasha rose up off of Dave's cock - a coupling that had just sort of happened about halfway into the film, and took a bow from her family. Everyone picked a partner or two, and they went off to bed.

Dave had Sasha and Jill for the night. Sasha made sure that Jill got proper sexual attention from her lover." Somehow, Dave managed to eke out one more time.

Dave made up for limitations the night before with Jill the next day. Sasha went to work and Jill stayed home. Jill also stayed in Dave's bed for a good part of the day.

Despite being in her mid-thirties, Jill still got carded when she went to most bars. She was a pure brunette with hair to the middle of her back with a natural cute curl on the end. Her eyes spoke of innocence and sincerity. She was pleasantly busty and curvy in all the right places. Her mons and labia were puffy, and not just from sexual activity; this was her normal appearance.

Dave spent a good part of the day exploring her body, mostly with his mouth. Jill loved sex, and begged for more, harder, and deeper at every opportunity. Jill was also an exhibitionist. She stayed nude all day, flaunting her body at Dave and often daring him to jump her bones.

They made love all over the house, and then in the back yard where they were still in view of the neighbor's homes on either side. This worried Dave until Jill assured him that they were in The Ring and he'd meet them on Saturday and Sunday at the weekend party.

Amy spent the next day with Dave. She was a busty, shaved, long-haired dark blonde, and wore a large pearl necklace the entire time Dave stayed at their home. She had sultry, come-hither eyes, and was as sexed up as the rest of the Hedrick family.

She also had large areolas and perfect nipples, but nowhere near what Gabbie had. Amy was a MILF, but didn't let that slow her down one iota. She put the emphasis on the 'F' in MILF all day.

Preparations for the Saturday party began that morning. Dave offered to help and was given some tasks. Distribute five washcloths to each of the chaises beside the pool, putting them on or next to the recliner. These were for those messy cleanup jobs that not all the men did. Dave put out about a hundred cloths.

Dave had distinguished himself with each of the Hedrick women by eagerly diving mouth and tongue first into their quim after sexual intercourse, even when they were full of cum. He figured he'd further distinguish himself at the gathering of The Ring by showing that it didn't make any difference who's cum he was vacuuming from inside his current paramour. Of course, The Experience he gave them was also a memorable and peak-pleasure event.

Dave also helped set up for the cookout and buffet dinner meal, as well as got the outside bar opened and working with a large quantity of ice and beverages. Martin really had copied many of the ideas from the Circle, and was the first to admit that imitation should be considered flattery for a team that had great ideas.

During the set up and preparations, Todd - Amy's twelve-year-old son - helped with some of the prep. He got enlisted to peel potatoes that would eventually become potato salad by evening time. He was happy with the task. Amy explained that he got paid for some of his tasks. He was into video games, and had to earn the money to buy new ones. This slowed down the rate at which he was able to attain them, and also taught some lessons about currency and purchasing power.

Amy explained that Todd was cued in as to what the adults did in the evening besides have dinner and talk a lot. He didn't seem particularly interested the events, but he knew. She felt that by his age, there should be little question in his mind about how the real world worked in terms of sex, family life, and relationships. She told Dave, "Soon enough, he'll start getting interested in girls. He has his marching orders of things to do and not do with them, and how far to go with them at certain ages."

Todd and the other children disappeared in one of the minivans about four p.m. Dave briefly met Amy's parents as they picked up the five children and whisked them away. Dave did catch a wink or two to their daughter just as they left.

The first members of the Ring started to arrive just after four p.m. Many brought something to contribute to the dinner meal, and those that didn't had fixings for breakfast the following morning. Sasha had explained earlier that the 'party' was really a chance to get together with their friends for up to twenty-four hours of non-stop loving and sex.

By six p.m., the house and back yard were abuzz with activity and conversation. Someone had set up a badminton net and four people were playing. Beside them about six others were involved with bocce ball in a space that seemed set aside for the sport. In general, both the men and women were topless after their arrival.

Instead of getting involved in the games, Dave remained near Martin and Sasha, always eager to help with the arrangements. Those duties gave way to trying to remember everyone's name.

As they did at some of the Circle events, Dave took a Sharpie marker and wrote a few names on chests to facilitate his memory. People laughed but liked the idea. He had his own name written above his left breast, too.

Most of the people went swimming. By then nudity was the order of the day. A few couples engaged in some exhibitionist activity around the pool before dinner. There was a blowjob and several muffs being eaten, but most just talked and ate the fabulous hors d'oeuvres that people had made. There was pride in the best tasting and most complex little tidbits - a friendly competition.

Dinner started around seven o'clock. Like the Circle, there were many long picnic tables, each capable of seating six or eight people comfortably, plus one or two on the ends.

There were three choices for entrees, and most people took a sampling of each one. There was London Broil, a salmon with a basil rub, and some Cornish game hens halved. The portions were well designed, and by the end of the meal, there were few leftovers. Those quickly got packed away by a subset of the Ring in the kitchen as the dishes filled the two dishwashers and started their cycles.

"Would you make love with me?" Dave turned to a pretty woman with the name 'Muff' written on the upper swell of her left boob in his handwriting.

"I'd be delighted, if you're sure you want a visitor."

"I'm very sure I want you. I'm friends with both Sasha and Jill. They each told about the days they spent with you. I won't have that much time, but ... well, anything else goes. I've read your wife's book - Cricket. It was wonderful and that's the life I'm leading now. Everyone should take advantage of the opportunities that come before them. You are the best opportunity in my life, perhaps ever."

"Where would you like to do this?"

"Right beside the pool on the green lounger. First, I want you to discover why I'm called Muff, or sometimes Muffin or Muffie." She took his hand, and put his hand over her slit. Like Sasha, Muff had been blessed with generous labia minora that could be stretched out of her body. She also proved to be highly orgasmic when anything got near her little muff.