Lords of Eros Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they ground together... Don shoving up into her, his arms pulling her down on his spasming cock, his legs shoving against the bed to push himself as deep as he could into her... Clarissa pulling him into herself, strong arms and legs wrapped around his muscular body, her pussy squeezing and sucking on his hard, thick sex... they rolled over together on the bed so that she was on top of him, shuddering and groaning with exquisite pleasure.

Though to him it felt as if she had consumed a great deal of his blood, she held back so that he could give her more before the night was through.

After their long, extremely intense orgasm finally faded away, Clarissa pushed back and up, straddling him and smiling down at him with her lips dark with his blood and thin dark red rivulets running down her chin and splattering a bit on the tops of her perfect breasts. Don smiled and hoped she would honor their agreement. If she didn't though, he couldn't help but think it was quite a way to go!

Then she was moving on him, grinding herself against his body, riding his still very hard cock. Her hands moved up over her body to her full tits and squeezed them, smearing some of Don's blood over her fair skin. Don ran his own hands over her strong thighs up to her narrow waist. Then he was reaching up to help her squeeze those luscious breasts, getting some of that blood on his fingers. She bent down a bit and Don's hands reached her throat and then her face, and then she was licking and sucking the blood off his fingers.

Without for a moment resisting the urge to move her pussy and clit against him, she leaned down to kiss him passionately. She hadn't put her fangs away -- if she could even do that -- so Don's tongue and lips felt those sharp teeth brushing against them in the heat of passion. There was also the taste of his own blood, which was somehow sweeter than the coppery taste he expected.

Then she was climaxing again, moaning into Don's mouth as her body trembled and her pussy again milked at his cock in that weird and wonderful way.

Later, after a long session of vigorous fucking, Don was sitting up on the bed and Clarissa was on his lap, his cock still inside her and her arms and legs wrapped around him. They had been moving against each other for some time since her last orgasm.

She looked deeply into his eyes, and asked, "Why do you want my earrings?"

Don told her, but as briefly as possible.

"Ah," she smiled. "I take it that means you would not like to join my little family."

He smiled and said, "I am very flattered, milady, but I must continue my quest."

She nodded, "Of course."

"That's not to say that I'm not very tempted, though," Don added. "Would you mind if I came back to visit you, if I can?"

She smiled and kissed him again. Don felt her pussy working its magic again, pulling him closer and closer to another orgasm.

Clarissa rode up and down on him a bit more vigorously, and she said, "Please, feel free to visit any time. Now, give yourself to me one last time tonight."

As she drew him into ecstasy, she worked her body against him, bringing herself to her own shuddering climax. When Don's body responded in kind, pumping a fountain of hot cum up into her, she again dropped her mouth to his neck, and he felt the sharp pain of her fangs piercing his flesh. His hot blood filled her mouth as his seed filled her pussy and womb. Don felt as if she was swallowing him up whole as his life force flooded into her.

She let him fall slowly back onto the bed, and he saw her over him, a disheveled and bloody creature of chaos and death, and thought it was one of the sexiest images he had ever seen. Then everything went black.

When he woke, Don found himself in the bedroom where he and Gretchen had had so much fun the day before. He sat up and looked around a bit unsteadily, just as none other than Gretchen came into the room bearing a silver platter with a pitcher of water and some fruit.

"Good afternoon, sir," she smiled. She set the platter on a table by the bed and set about propping Don up with some pillows. "You should drink lots of water, and eat something, sir."

Then she disappeared into the bathroom to run a bath.

When Don was reaching for his second apple, he noticed an envelope with his name on it. Inside were a pair of emerald earrings and a note that said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. Please come again soon. -- C."

Don was smiling as he finally got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. He caught his reflection in a mirror on the way. He was a bloody mess, literally, but it looked like the wounds on his neck were already healing.

After his bath, which was a bit restrained compared to their time together the day before, Don pushed a cheerfully cooperative Gretchen back on the bed so he could lick her to a few squealing and shaking orgasms. Then, back in his khaki's and polo with the envelope and earrings in his pocket, Don went downstairs, collected his staff and headed out for Shagbottom.

***

"Damn, Don," Tascha breathed. "That was crazy!"

"Yeah," he chuckled, "it really was intense."

"But she could have killed you."

He shrugged, "I mean, maybe, but everyone seemed so polite and well-mannered. Cessily and the others just took 'no' for an answer. I had the distinct impression Clarissa could be trusted to not get carried away."

Tascha shook her head disapprovingly.

"Plus, like I said to Evelyn, I was getting the impression I wasn't really in any serious danger."

"Why is that, though?"

"I'm getting to that," he chuckled.

"Fine, but how did you find your way back to the Hall of the Whatever King?"

"Oh, that was the easy part," Don laughed. "As soon as I left Heolfor House, I abruptly found myself in the courtyard with all the naughty statues. I just had to go in, strip down, shower, take the earrings and my staff, and ride the sofa back up again. I handed over the earrings and got my next mission. Easy peasy."