Lorelei and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
The conclusion…
25k words
4.75
2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
817 Followers

Lorelei and Me Pt. 3

The Conclusion

Having satisfied my residency requirements at Georges Simmons Hospital in Baltimore, I was now able to practice medicine in my own clinic with my wife Lorelei and our friend Max who was completing his residency in Boston. However, before returning home to start work, I had promised Lori a long vacation in Europe, so we were currently enroute to Paris on an Air France 777.

We had just awakened to the sound of breakfast being served and returned our seats to an upright position. I had managed, after dinner and after watching the northern lights from the window next to Lori, to sleep for about 4.5 hours. As we prepared for breakfast, I asked Lori, "Did you manage to sleep?"

She smiled her beautiful smile and said, "Yeah, I slept pretty well. You?"

"Yeah, me too. So, are you excited

Lori laughed and said, "What do you think? Where are we staying, by the way?"

"Well, it's a bit of a surprise, but I think you'll like it. Do you have a list of things you want to do?"

"Yep, and it's pretty touristy. I figured this first time around we can do all of the touristy things and then whenever we come back we can expand our horizons a bit."

"That sounds really smart. Well, our hotel is near the Louvre pretty centrally located, so I thought we could just walk around and acclimate to the city and take it easy when we arrive."

"Sounds good to me."

At this time the flight attendant who had been serving us the entire trip prepared our tray table for breakfast and suggested we watch a special documentary Air France created about arriving and enjoying Paris. As we ate, we watched the program and found it to be very informative and by the time it was finished we were being told to fasten our seatbelts for landing. As we were taxiing I got a text from the hotel telling me that there was a limo awaiting us in front of the terminal.

We had packed pretty lightly with just carryon rolling bags and day packs for luggage. We breezed through the immigrations checkpoint and the non-existent customs. I had been told to use ATM machines for our cash needs, so in the arrivals hall I went to a machine whose bank was connected with ours through various agreements. I got several hundred Euros and then we headed out to the limo. When Lori saw the limo with the guy holding a sign with our name on it, she looked at me and asked, "What have you done?"

I laughed and said, "I wanted your trip to be first class."

We were whisked into Paris in the limo to our hotel and when we went to the front desk we were informed that we were too early to check in. They said we could leave our bags with them if we wanted to walk around, so that's what we did. It was about 10 in the morning as we strolled down the sidewalks looking in shop windows on the Rue de Rivoli across from the Louvre, through Châtelet, across the Seine, over the Ile de la Cité to the left bank. We then walked back the other way along the river bank past the Musée d'Orsay, back across the river, through the Tuileries Garden to the Place de la Concorde.

We watched the insane traffic on the giant roundabout that was the Place de la Concorde for a while and then walked up the famed Champs-Élysées. After a while we were starting to get hungry, so we went down a side street until we got to a sandwich stall. I had been told that the best sandwich around was jambon et fromage on a baguette. We got a couple of those and a couple of cans of Coke and then walked back to the Jardin des Champs-Élysées, sat on a bench and ate our lunch.

As we ate our sandwiches we were both surprised how such a simple sandwich of ham, cheese, butter and bread could taste so good. As we ate and watched the people, Lori asked, "Have you ever seen the movie 'Charade' with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant?"

"I don't think so. My Dad and I never watched too much TV or rented movies. Why?"

"Because I think a scene from that movie was shot right here. I loved that movie when I was a kid. Audrey Hepburn was so beautiful and Cary Grant so handsome and suave. It's one of the reasons I wanted to come here."

After we finished our sandwiches, we headed back to the hotel to check in. As we entered our suite, Lori gasped as she took in the luxury. "My god, this is incredible!"

The suite was rather amazing. The living room was large with nice furniture and a balcony with a view of the Eiffel Tower. The bedroom had a king-sized bed, several chairs and a balcony of its own. The bathroom was large with toilet, bidet a large walk-in shower, a large jacuzzi tub and a vanity with two sinks.

We decided to take a shower and wash the travel from our bodies and then we'd take a nap. I lathered up Lori from behind as she rubbed her ass on my burgeoning erection. With soap lubricating me she rubbed my cock up and down the crack of her ass while I fondled her breasts. She turned her head to me and pulled me into a lustful kiss. After a minute or so, she broke the kiss and in a gravelly voice croaked, "Fuck me Ben! Fuck my ass!"

Lori reached behind her, grabbed my cock and worked me into her rosebud. As I sank deep into Lori's rectum she groaned loudly and whispered, "Yesssssssss!" I had a death grip on her tits while I slowly sodomized my wife. Next, she uttered, "God, I love this!"

While I fucked my wife's ass and mauled her tits, she reached down and rubbed her clit and before long brought herself to a big orgasm. As Lori groaned in ecstasy, I continued to slowly work in and out of her derriere extracting as much pleasure as possible from our act. After several more minutes, Lori cried out to me to fuck her harder, so I began pounding her ass while I gripped her tits hard

As another climax hit her, Lori cried out, "GOOODDDDD YYYEEEESSSSSS, I'M SUCH AN ASS WHORE! CUM IN ME BEN! CUM IN YOUR SLUT WIFE'S GAPING ASSSSSSSSS!"

And cum I did as my load shot into her ass like a cannon blast! My cock pumped jet after jet of my seed until I was empty. My legs were all wobbly, so I sat down on the floor of the shower where Lori joined me with her sitting between my legs and her legs over mine as we sat face to face. We embraced kissing each other as the water rained down upon us. It was moments like this that I loved so much. The intimacy of our post coital embraces always caused the love in my heart for Lori grow ever larger.

After about 10 minutes, we finally stood, washed each other again, dried off and fell into bed naked holding each other as we fell asleep. Luckily, I set an alarm to awaken us at 7pm or else we would have slept through to 2am or something. Once awake, we ordered room service and enjoyed ourselves watching French TV commercials while eating naked.

The following morning, we were up early, ate breakfast and then headed out to explore. The first thing we did was to stroll through the Tuilleries, the large garden fronting the Louvre. It was a beautiful cool morning so our stroll was quite nice. We crossed the Place de la Concorde, up the Champs-Elysees to the Arc d' Triomphe. We went to the top and watched the traffic below and admired the view all around. Next, we headed for the Eiffel Tower and luckily didn't have to stand in line to long to go up. The view from the top of the Eiffel Tower was fantastic. Once we descended back to earth, we decided to find some lunch and then continue our explorations at the Notre Dame cathedral. We were pretty walked out by the end of the day, so we had room service once again.

The next day we went to the Louvre and spent the whole day. The enormity of the place was overwhelming, but we managed to view a good deal of the museum before we decided we had had enough. After we left, we wandered around until we found a small restaurant that was very charming for dinner and had a very nice French meal, including escargot.

On one of our days the concierge recommended going to Reims and taking a tour of a champagne house. We thought that would be fun, so he arranged for us to tour Veuve Cliquot the next day. We got up very early and took the 40-minute train ride to Reims. We arrived at 8:30am, so had time to kill before our 10:30 tour. We decided to walk through the town and went through the cathedral where the Kings of France were coronated. Joan of Arc was also a major figure in Reims history.

The tour of Veuve Cliquot was very interesting and explained a lot about why champagne was so expensive, based on the labor involved in making it. After the tour they gave us a complimentary glass of the wine after they showed us how to properly open the bottle. All in all, it was a fun afternoon.

When we got back to Paris we went out to nice small restaurant and had an exquisite dinner. We walked hand in hand back to our hotel and discussed the next point of our itinerary which was Granada. It would have been a very long train journey, so we opted to fly there so we could spend more time admiring the sights.

Granada turned out to be an incredible maze of a city. I got us another 5-star hotel and then we walked around for a while. The next day we went to the Alhambra and spent 6 hours there enjoying the Moorish architecture of the palace and the incredible Generalife garden.

Next, we went to Barcelona and enjoyed the food like Paella and tapas. The Sagrada Familia was incredible and we had a nice walk on the beach one day. Following Barcelona, we went to Cote d'Azur and spent some time in Nice and then Monte Carlo.

After Monte Carlo we headed for Milan, Italy where Lori did some serious clothes shopping, all of which she sent home with admonitions not to open anything. Rome followed which blew us away with the Forum, the Colosseum, The Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and the Vatican. We spent a week alone in Rome.

We continued on to Venice, Vienna, Salzburg and Munich. We did a side trip from Munich to Neuschwanstein castle which was pretty amazing. We finished up our trip by going to Zurich and then back to Paris where we stayed a couple of more days before flying back to the US.

Once we returned to the US, we got our truck from the hotel where we left it and began our drive home. As I drove Lori said, "Thanks for taking me to Europe. I had a blast and loved every second of it. What was your favorite place we visited?"

I thought for a second and said, "Wow, there was so much to choose from, but if I had to pick just one I guess it would be Rome. I loved all of the old Roman ruins, the Vatican and the food. What was yours?"

"Oh gosh, I'd have to say the Alhambra. I loved the architecture and the ornate tile work and designs. I hope we get to go back to Europe again someday."

"We'll get back there because there's so much we didn't see. I'd like to make our next trip to the UK and Ireland."

We stopped near Cleveland for the night and then headed straight for home the following day. We went to Lori's parent's house first of all where we all had a tearful reunion with lots of hugging. It was about 3 in the afternoon, so Jerry called my Dad and invited he and Anna to join us. When my folks arrived, we had another tearful reunion with more hugging. Jerry decided that we should all have dinner together, so he started grilling some steaks while Honey and Anna put together a salad.

During dinner we regaled everyone with our adventures in Europe and about our time in Baltimore. Jerry told us he was still sending care packages to Mrs. Miller, our landlady in Baltimore.

Finally, at 9pm Lori and I headed for our lake house. It was so nice to be in our little home after being away for so long. My Dad had been keeping an eye on the place while we were gone and surprised us by filling the pantry and refrigerator with food. We brought all of our stuff inside, dropped it all in the living room, took a shower and then fell into bed. Lori spooned back into me while I held her tight as she said, "I loved our time in Baltimore and Europe only because I was able to do them with you, but I have to confess that I'm extremely happy to be home. I love you Ben."

I kissed Lori's ear and said, "I'm of the same mind. Everything was wonderful because you were with me. Now we move on to the next big step in our lives and I can't wait. I love you too!"

In the morning, Lori and I resumed our tradition of going without clothes while at the lake. We had missed the freedom of being naked while we were gone and reveled in it now. We ate our breakfast out on the pier and enjoyed the sun on our naked bodies as we talked and ate. "I should call Dr. Robert today and make arrangements to get together with him and begin discussions about taking over his practice."

"I'd like to be with you while the two of you talk so I can observe how their office works. If I remember correctly, his office was pretty small, so we may want to look at a larger facility with Max joining us."

"Yeah, I've been thinking that too. I can't think of many places in town that will measure up to what we need, so we may have to build something from scratch. We'll deal with that when we need to."

I called Dr. Robert and he said he could meet with me during his lunch time between 12 and 1. Lori and I showered and got dressed and then headed into town. Our meeting with Dr. Robert was interesting as he showed us his office and introduced us to his staff, most of whom we knew from using his services over the years. After the tour we sat in his office where he said, "Well, I'm ready to retire as soon as possible. I have been preparing my patients for this day for a while now and have been telling them you'll be filling my shoes. So, the transition should be relatively smooth. When will you be ready to start, Ben?"

I smiled at him and said, "I could start tomorrow. What about your staff? Do they want to stay and work with us or do some of them want to retire as well?"

"Well Gladys and Emma said they were going to retire when I do, but will stick around until you hire your own nurses. I'm not sure about Becky at the reception desk."

Lori then said, "If you'd be kind enough to ask Gladys and Emma if they'd stay for a week to show me where everything is. I got my PhD in nursing, so I planned on working with Ben."

Before we left we spoke with Becky and asked if she'd like to stay with us after Dr. Robert retired and she said she hoped that she could. I told the doctor that we would both be in around 8am tomorrow and then we headed for the café for lunch.

As we ate, Lori said, "I had forgotten how small that office really is. There's only one examination room which won't do when Max joins us. We'll need to have all of those paper records transcribed to a computer as well. This is going to be a big task. I'd say first of all we need to find somewhere bigger and after we get moved into that place we'll need to hire some people to transcribe his records, at least the current patients. I suppose we could store the ones who are no longer patients or who have died."

"I agree. What do you say to checking around to see if any of the buildings that are for lease or sale would be adequate after lunch?"

We checked out some of the places that were available, but they were all inadequate for our needs. Finally, I said, "Lori, I think we need to build something. Nothing here will work. Why don't you call your Dad and ask him if he can see us about a loan. Lori did as I asked and her Dad said that he could see us anytime that afternoon. She told him we would be right over.

When we were ushered into his office by his PA, he got up and hugged and kissed his daughter and then hugged me. We all sat around a small table he had in his office and then he asked, "So, what, may I ask, do you need a loan for?"

We looked at each other and then I said, "We need to build a facility for our clinic. Dr. Roberts' office is much too small and none of the other available buildings in town are adequate for our needs. So, we've decided we may as well do things right from the start. We'll hire an architect and get it designed the way we want it and then hire as many local contractors as possible to do the work. So, what do you think?"

Jerry looked at us, smiled and said, "Well, as you know I would never deny my daughter anything, plus your clinic will be really good for the community, so no problems from me. Do you have an architect in mind?"

Lori and I laughed and I said, "We haven't a clue."

"Okay, let me check with some of my resources and find someone for you. I'm pretty sure that medical facilities have all sorts of special requirements. In the meantime, you should draw out what you think your facility should look like. You'll also need to find a piece of property large enough to build on that's zoned properly."

I looked at Lori and said, "I had no idea things would be this complicated. Maybe we should scale things back a bit."

Jerry shook his head and said, "No, don't do that. It really isn't that bad, you're just not used to these sorts of things. Look, I've been involved with many similar projects over the years, so I'll be happy to help you. For example, the property where the old supermarket was can be had for a song. The folks that own that have been trying to sell for years. I'm sure it will be more than large enough for your building and will have room for parking as well. You could pay cash for it now and get it for $25,000 easy. Once you have your plans, you go before the city council and tell them your plans. I know for a fact that they'll love it. You get your building permit, hire your contractor and before you know it you'll have your building."

I felt better after Jerry explained things to us. When Lori and I went home we decided to call Max and Jill. They were still in Boston with Max still doing his residency. We weren't sure if Max was at work so we called Jill's cell phone. When she answered, Lori said, "Hey Jill, how are you guys doing?"

Jill- Lori! Max it's Lori and Ben! It's great to hear from you. How was your trip?

Lori- It was fantastic. We'll show you our pictures when you get out here. You're still coming out here, right?

Jill- Yes! We can't wait.

Me- Is Max there?

Max- Yeah, I'm here.

Me- It looks like I'm starting tomorrow in Dr. Robert's office and that he'll be retiring next week. The problem is that his office is really small with just one examination room. Lori and I checked out several empty buildings in town, but none of them are adequate. We talked to Lori's Dad who's the bank president and inquired about building. He seemed to think it would be pretty straight forward and that he'd loan us the money to build. Before you get too worried, the clinic will pay the loan off plus we'll get paid salaries so you don't have to fret about your school loans.

Max- So when would you like us there?

Me- Pretty quickly, but don't kill yourselves rushing out here. I'd like your input on our building and so on. Besides, we miss you guys. You can stay with us in the lake house until we get everything squared away. When are you finishing up out there?"

Max- Actually my last day is the day after tomorrow and then we'll head out.

Me- Well take your time and don't push too hard.

We all said our goodbyes and then Lori turned to me and said, "I can't wait for them to get here."

The next day we began working with Dr. Robert and after spending 2 years at Georges Simmons working primarily in the ER, I found the day rather slow. When I asked him if it was always this slow and easy, he laughed and said, "I felt the same way after my residency, but you'll get used to it. Besides, things can get exciting when an epidemic rolls through."

On our second day in the office, Jerry called and said, "You should make a lowball offer on the old market property." So, I did, offering $15,000. The owners countered with $17,000, so I took it. At work the most exciting affliction was a man with a rash on his back.

Kalavo
Kalavo
817 Followers