Lorelei and Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the exterior guys finished, the interior guys got to work. Instead of old siding in the dumpsters there was now old lath and plaster. Björn had erected a large open sided tent where workmen were sanding and re-varnishing the interior woodwork. The number of men moving in and out over time was incredible. There were floor sanders refinishing the wood floors, electricians re-wiring and upgrading the amp service. There were guys installing insulation, drywallers, mud and tapers and painters.

Lori and I had decided to hire a photographer to record the entire process from start to finish. The two of us decided we didn't want to go into the place until the place was finished.

In the meantime, Lori's belly was growing larger and larger and our clinic was thriving keeping us three doctors busy. Additionally, Jill's veterinary practice was so busy that she had to hire a couple of more Vets and several other assistants.

Surprisingly, Lori, if possible, got hornier as her pregnancy progressed. Towards the last trimester, she was quite large with the two fetuses growing within her, so we had to get really creative. She decided anal sex was the easiest, so she demanded frequent ass fucking. Her horniness was a boon for me because I was prepared for no sex for a while.

A week before Christmas, Björn called to tell us the place was ready to be occupied. It was on a Saturday, so we called our parents, Jill and Max to join us when we entered the place for the first time. Despite the cold and snow, we all stood on the outside for a few moments admiring the restored outside of the house. We then went up the five steps to the porch where I opened the door, but before we went in, I picked up Lori into my arms and carried her through the door. As I walked she kissed me passionately and told me how much she loved me. As I set her down on her feet and looked around I saw tears in everyone's eyes as they smiled at the two of us.

When we were all inside, Björn greeted us and said, "I hope you like it."

The foyer looked fabulous with the Tiffany glass teardrop light hanging down. All of the woodwork looked perfect as we all gawped. After several minutes I looked at Björn and said, "If the rest of the place looks as good as the foyer, I'll be extremely pleased. Why don't you take us on a tour?" He said he'dp— be happy to lead us around and suggested we remove our shoes. I helped Lori with her boots and then we moved into the sitting room.

We were taken by surprise by the large, completely decorated Christmas tree that was parked in front of the plate glass window. Lori grabbed my hand and said, "My god, these guys are so special. We have to reward each of them for all they've done." Lori then gave Björn a hug and said, "Thank you so much for the tree and your hard work."

Björn smiled at my wife and said, "It was truly our pleasure. This house was a joy to work on and I have to say that you and Ben were the best because you let us do our work without any interference."

The kitchen looked fabulous! It was much larger now with new cabinets and many more drawers. There was an island with a gas stove and dual convection ovens built into one of the walls. All in all, it exceeded our dreams.

Every room looked wonderful with refinished woodwork and floors, fresh wallpaper and paint and the pocket doors between the living room and the dining rolled easily and quietly. The bedrooms looked great and the bathroom was modernized with a large walk-in shower. Lori and I were both exceptionally happy with what was done.

Honey looked at us and said, all you have to do now is furnish the place! I was thinking about that as we walked through and the idea filled me with dread. Luckily, Lori knew I hated doing stuff like that from when we were refurnishing the lake house, so she turned to her mother and said, "Mom and Anna, would you like to help me shop?" Both women said they would love to, so they made a date for the next day to go to Madison.

A week after their shopping trip, truck after truck began arriving at our house to deliver furniture, appliances, throw rugs and baby cribs. Lori took most of the next two weeks off so she could be home to meet the delivery guys. A lot of things the delivery guys installed or put together, but some of it like beds and cribs they didn't, so on weekends she and I would assemble things together.

As we were assembling our king-sized bed in our master bedroom, Lori said, "You realize that we're going to have to have sex in every room, right?"

I laughed and said, "I expected no less! I vote we start right now in our bedroom!"

Lori laughed and said, "I was hoping you would say that!"

Now Lori was in the final weeks of her pregnancy and was quite large, so she found it easiest to be at the edge of the bed either on her back or on her knees. This time she lay on her back with her legs spread wide as she said, "Make love to me, Ben"

I got down on my knees and licked her pussy from her vagina to her clit several times before I began sucking on her clit and rubbing her G-spot with two of my fingers. She was always so responsive and quick to climax and she didn't let me down this time. I gave her several orgasms with my fingers and tongue until she told me to fuck her ass! I stood at the side of the bed and pummeled her ass to her liking until I couldn't take it anymore and discharged my cum into her bowel.

After a while I climbed on the bed and pulled Lori as she spooned back into me. She sighed and said, "Thanks for that. You were wonderful as ever."

I chuckled and said, "You have no idea what a pleasure it is for me to make love to you."

She then turned her head to look at me and asked, "Will you still love me after the girls are born? My body, as you can see has changed quite a bit. I'll probably be fat and gross looking."

I propped myself up on my elbow, kissed her and said, "As you saw when you had that crash, we will love and grow old together until we die. Yes, your body will change, is changing, but no matter what I will always love you and will always be attracted to you because you are more than just your body. So, please, quit worrying about stuff like that. You're stuck with me!"

I saw tears forming in her eyes as she said, "God, I love you so much! I'm sorry I had to kill a deer to meet you, but that was the best day of my life!"

As Lori's due date got closer and closer, she continued to come to the clinic saying she was bored sitting home alone. During this time, Max checked on her frequently making sure all was well with mother and babies. Lori assumed more of a supervisory roll and less of a hands-on role that she had performed previously.

Finally, one afternoon Katie came barging into my office saying, "Lori's water has broken!"

I told Katie, "Find Max and bring him to overnight room 3 when he's available. You should, probably, cancel any other appointments we have today and reschedule them."

Katie gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Congratulations to you and Lori both!"

I did a quick preparation for childbirth in room 3 and then went to fetch Lori. I escorted her to the room, helped her out of her clothes and into a hospital gown. I helped her onto the bed and then hooked her up to the blood pressure cuff and heart rate monitor. Lori told me how frequently her contractions were happening and I recorded all of the information into the computer.

Lori was laughing and I asked, "What's so funny?"

"I love that you're doing my job! You know there are three nurses here that can do that."

I chuckled and said, "I know, but I want to be a part of our girls' birth and since I'm here and know what to do...well, I'm going to do this until one of the nurses shows up."

When Max arrived with one of the nurses named Emily, he had a giant grin on his face and asked, "How are you doing, Lori?" She replied that she was doing well and was anxious to have the girls vacate her premises. We all laughed. I then reported the data that I had recorded to Max and he said that everything looked good.

Emily recorded Lori's contraction times while Max and I sat and talked to Lori. Finally, the contractions reached a frequency which indicated that the birthing time was near, so we both helped her into the birthing chair. Max took position between Lori's widespread legs while I stood beside her holding her hand and telling here when to breathe between pushes. Lori had decided that she didn't want an episiotomy citing research that going natural caused fewer infections.

Childbirth is never easy and I'm pretty sure that having twins compounds the pain, but Lori was a trooper as she suffered through it all. By 6:15 that evening, Lori and I were the proud parents of two little girls.

When Max went out to clean himself up, Katie let in Lori's and my parents. All four of them had big smiles on their faces as Honey and Anna swooped in to kiss Lori. She handed one girl to each of them and said, "Mom, you are holding Louise Jillian Lawrence and Anna, you are holding Emily Anna Lawrence. Ben and I decided that we are refraining from telling you or the girls who was first born because that shouldn't matter. As a matter of fact, we're going to record the same time for both of them."

I was about to add on to what Lori was saying when Jill burst into the room. "I would have been here sooner, but I didn't think your little girls needed to experience the smell of cow manure this early in their lives so I stopped for a shower first."

We all laughed as Honey handed Louise to Jill and told her, "This precious gift has been named after both of us. Her name is Louise Jillian. Louise is my middle name because I always hated being named Honey, and Jillian for you. We will have to share namesake duties!"

Jill looked down on Louise with tears in her eyes and said, "That will be no problem at all. What is the others name?"

Anna replied, "Emily Anna after Ben's Mom and me. I can't begin to tell you how honored I am to be included in the name of your child. Ben and Lori, you both take my breath away with how kind and considerate you are."

When Max returned he kissed Jill and said, "Pretty cool, huh?"

Jill laughed and said, "We're next buddy!" causing everyone to laugh.

Lori spent the night in the clinic with myself in attendance. We put the girls in a crib after feeding them around 9pm and then Lori and I spooned together on the narrow little bed. She giggled and said, "We haven't had to do this on a bed this narrow since college. You know you can go home and get some sleep because Amy will take good care of me."

I hugged her to me and said, "I can't sleep unless I'm next to you, so I'll stay."

It was an interesting night, because the girls needed feeding several times. Despite her fatigue, Lori looked blissful every time she nursed the girls. Amy was a big help, so I just stayed out of the way. In the morning, Max gave Lori the okay to go home, so as Honey and I were getting things together, Max told me, "I want you to take the next two weeks off and be with your wife and daughters. Blake and I can handle things and we promise we'll call if there's a big emergency where we will require your help. Okay?"

I hugged him and said, "Okay. And Max...thanks for everything. I plan on reciprocating when you and Jill have children."

When we all got to the house, Honey had the girls in her arms while I assisted Lori. I ran up ahead at one point and opened the front door and then hustled back to pick up Lori and carried her up the stairs into the house and then upstairs to our bedroom. She looked at me with tear filled eyes and said, "I love you so much, Ben." She then pulled my head down so that she could kiss me.

When Lori broke the kiss, I said, "I love you too, Lorelei!" I laid her on the bed and then Honey handed the girls over to her. Honey then grabbed a seat in the chair we had in our room and sat down. About that time our doorbell rang, so I hustled down to answer before it rang again and woke the girls.

At the door were both sets of my grandparents and both sets of Lori's. I welcomed them in and showed them upstairs to our room. We had the cribs in there for the time being. All of the grandmothers were cooing over the two little girls and over Lori. Finally, Lori's Dad's Dad handed me an envelope and said, "The eight of us got together and decided to go in together on a gift for the girls. We decided that the two of you valued love and education highest and in that order, so we created a college fund for both kids. Jerry will oversee it and will make sure it does well."

I sat beside Lori and handed her the envelope which contained a card and inside was a picture of all eight of them with big smiles and a certificate in each girl's name with the amount of $100,000 deposited for each girl. Lori pushed me out of the way, got up and began hugging all of our grandparents and thanking them. I did the same and have to say there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Following the grandparents, we were deluged by well-wishers bringing gifts. It seemed that our community really liked us. The best of all was when Carl and Isabel came to visit. We had grown quite close to the couple and visited often with them. The girls happened to be awake when they came over, so Honey and I handed one to each of them. They both had huge smiles and after a while Carl said, "Isabel and I realize that traditional gifts are money and clothes, but we decided we wanted to do something different, something that will have a lasting meaning to both of them and to you. So, we went online and bought about 300 different book titles ranging from basic board books to early teen books. They should be arriving in a day or two. However, the crown jewels, you might say, are these."

Carl pulled out a large wrapped package from the bag he had. I walked over to help him since he had Emily on his lap. The package was very heavy, so I was pretty sure that it was more books, so I sat down with Lori and the two of us pulled the wrapping off. There were older copies of the seven Harry Potter books that looked fairly well used. Carl said to look inside, so Lori and I each opened a copy to find each of them were first editions and were autographed by the author.

I was about to say something, but Carl interrupted me by saying, "I got to know Ms. Rowling in my previous life as a money manager. We got along pretty well and she ended up giving me the signed first editions as a gift. Isobel and I read them to our kids when they were young and now I want to give them to you to read to your kids. I know they'll be worth a lot of money someday, if they aren't already, but I'd like you to use these because books are meant to be read not treasured on some shelf."

Lori then said, "Thank you so much. We will read these stories to our kids like my Mom read them to me. When they are old enough to understand, we will be certain to tell them that these treasures were a gift from you two."

After a couple of weeks, the number of people who dropped in to congratulate us slowed to a trickle. Despite how awkward it was at times, we really appreciated the love that was shown to us and our kids. Probably the most meaningful gift we received was when Chad Emery brought us several bags of groceries! We had become very good friends over the past year. When we told him it was too much, he just scoffed and said, "I'm the manager of the grocery store now and I decided that the two of you give so much to our community, it was about time the community gave something back to you. Now Katie told me I should ask to hold them so I can get in practice for when we have children!"

I discovered I didn't really need to stay home for two weeks since Honey practically lived at our house. She did so much for Lori and the girls and when we told her we could handle things and that she should go home and take it easy, she would say, 'I'd just sit and pine for my Lulubelle and sweet Emily, so I might as well be here.'

One night when we were in bed, Lori said, "With my Mom we'll never need to worry about finding a babysitter."

I laughed and said, "Yeah! You know since she's here looking after you, I thought I'd start back to work again if that's okay for you."

"Yeah, that's fine. It was nice of Max and Blake to give you the time off, but 2 weeks was overkill."

"Yeah, well I did like being able to help you and be with the girls. We never really talked about it much, but I was wondering what your plans are. Would you like to be a stay at home Mom or do you plan on coming back to work?"

Lori was silent for several seconds and said, "I really think I'd like to come back to work, but maybe just part time for a while. After all, I have all of this schooling and it would be a shame to waste it. What do you think?"

"Actually, I like the part time idea. I never liked the idea of dumping kids in nurseries and preschools and leaving the development of our children to others. Plus, I like having you at work, so we would get the best of both worlds."

In the end, eight weeks after the girls were born, Lori came back to work part time. She would stay home in the morning and after lunch her mother would sit with them. Her Mom called Louise, Lulu all of the time and Emily, Em. We heard it so much we started doing the same thing and after a while the nicknames stuck.

Once we had adjusted to being parents, our lives ran very smoothly. The clinic was exceeding all of our expectations, Jill's practice was doing great and our girls were growing by leaps and bounds. As they aged we could see that they were going to be identical and, according to Honey, they were the spitting images of Lori at that age.

At one point, Lori and I decided that we wanted our girls to develop their own personalities, so we asked friends and family to not give them matching clothes. We would make sure that they didn't lose their connection to one another, but did want them to be their own person.

Several weeks after the girls were born, Jill became pregnant as did Katie keeping Max very busy. When Lori was back to work part time in the afternoon, she told me that she missed working with me but hated leaving the girls behind. I assured her they would be just fine in her mother's care.

It was nice having Lori at work again even if it was only half-time. She jumped right in as if she hadn't been gone for two months. She would come in during the afternoon which allowed us to walk home together like back in our Baltimore days. We would talk about things that happened at work and then make plans for the weekend. With summer approaching we began talking about spending weekends at the lake cottage. We decided we only needed some new cribs to leave there and the rest we could bring with us.

After we had spent a couple of weekends at the lake and school had been let out for the summer, we were invited to dinner at Lori's parents place. They had bought a couple of highchairs for the girls, so we just brought the usual huge diaper bag. Jerry never had many opportunities to play with his granddaughters, so whenever he had a chance he would take advantage and play with them. He had been sitting on the floor when all of a sudden, he said, "Gosh, I don't feel good." And then he keeled over.

I wasn't too sure what the problem was immediately, but I suspected he was having a stroke. I knelt beside him to check his pulse while I yelled at Lori to grab my bag from the van and at Honey to bring aspirin quickly. Honey got to me first with a bottle of aspirin, so I worked at getting a couple of the tabs down his throat. When Lori got back, I gave him a quick injection while I told Lori to call 911.

I had grabbed my stethoscope to check his heartbeat and that seemed fine, so we just had to wait for the blood thinners to do their job. When Lori got through to the 911 operator she handed me the phone so I could explain what was happening and what I had done. Honey looked like she was in shock, so I told Lori to help her Mom until the EMT's arrived.