Lorelei and Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we waited, I called my Dad and explained what was going on and asked if he and Anna could come over and watch the girls. He said they'd be over right away and hung up. Next, I called Max and let him know what was going on and that I may be late and that Lori wouldn't be in. He said that it was no problem and that he and Jill wished Jerry the best.

Shortly after I had hung up with Max the ambulance pulled up to the house. As they got Jerry ready to go I told Lori's Mom, "Honey, why don't you ride with Lori and me so the EMT's will have room to work on Jerry. Okay?" She agreed.

As the EMT's were wheeling Jerry out the door, my Dad and Anna arrived. Anna instantly pulled Honey into a hug and whispered in her ear words of comfort. My Dad asked what the prognosis was, but I said it was too early to tell but I'd keep him posted.

As I drove Lori and her Mom I could tell that they were both worried and terribly upset. They were both in the back seat holding one another with Lori whispering words of comfort to her mother. When we arrived at the hospital I went into the emergency room to check on Jerry and try to get an idea about what was going on.

The resident on duty was a young woman I hadn't met before. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Ava Anderson. It turned out that she had gone to the UW school of medicine as well. She told me that Jerry had, indeed, had a stroke, but she thought it was quite mild and that our early intervention probably staved off a worse prognosis.

When Jerry was taken to a room, the three of us went to sit with him. I told Lori and her Mom what Dr. Anderson had told me and that the prognosis looked good. When we got to his room, they could see that he had a bit of a droopy left eyelid and a bit of sag on the left side of his mouth, but I'd seen much worse things in my day. Honey was crying while holding his right hand to her cheek while Lori comforted her Mom.

While we were at the hospital, my Dad texted me and told me that he and Anna had bundled up the girls and took them to their place and that we should come by the next day to get them. I was very happy that our two families interacted as one because it brought a lot of comfort to me.

At about 2am, Lori and I drove her mother home. We offered to spend the night with her, but she said she would be alright. When we got home and were in bed together, I asked Lori, "Are you okay? It must have been hard to see your Dad like that."

She rolled over to her other side and faced me and said, "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm so happy we were there when he had his episode and that you treated him so quickly. Because of that I think he will get back to normal pretty quickly. You know, you just took another step towards your sainthood."

I chuckled and said, "I don't know about that. I just do what I was trained to do.

Jerry did recover quickly and returned to work, Honey resumed her role as our afternoon day care and life in our clinic returned to normal until first Jill and then Katie had their children. Jill couldn't take too much time from her practice, so we invited she and Max to drop little Isaac at our place where Lori could look after him in the morning and then Honey would take over for the afternoon.

Katie liked the arrangement that we had and asked if she could leave their Lily as well. Honey thought four little ones were just too much for her, plus she still had concerns about Jerry's health. Katie then proposed that she work part-time and that she would replace Honey. That arrangement worked best for everyone.

Our home life was getting richer and richer as our daughters grew. They were a joy to be with and very easy to care for because they weren't fussy at all. Lori didn't like her post-partum body, so took advantage of our membership at Carl's health club and managed to lose the bulk of the weight she gained during her pregnancy. She wasn't very happy about the few stretch marks she had, but I told her, "They are badges of honor. You took twins to full term and you should be proud." She kissed and hugged me and then thanked me for being such a wonderful husband.

My Dad decided to cut back on his work load, so he hired a couple of others to work at the shop. They were both local guys and had grown up on local farms. The guy who replaced me was named the manager while my Dad kept his hand in for a few hours each week. One night when he and Anna came to our place for dinner, he said, "I know it's too early to tell, but I'm going to hold on to the shop until we determine that none of your kids will want it. I'd love to keep it in the family, but know that's a long shot."

I looked at him and said, "Well, it'll be many years before we know. That being said, if it gets to be too much just go ahead and sell it. I loved working there and I would miss it if you weren't involved anymore, but all that matters is that you're happy."

As predicted in Lori's premonition, she got pregnant again about a year and a half after the girls had been born. She and I had had a weekend alone together at the lake house and much like when Lori knew the girls had been conceived, she felt the same way after a very emotional and intense lovemaking. As we sat on the pier talking, she said, "We should name our son after our fathers, but who should come first?"

I laughed and said, "That's quite a conundrum. They have both been so important in our lives it's hard to choose. I'd say we should let them arm wrestle for the privilege but I think my Dad would win that pretty easily."

"How about we let them flip a coin," Lori said. "Something like heads it's Jerome Joseph and tails it will be Joseph Jerome. Additionally, so nobody feels hurt, we'll call him JJ."

I smiled and said, "I like it. Should we do it when we officially know the sex or on the day of his birth? I'm leaning towards birthday, myself."

When we announced that Lori was once again pregnant we got congratulated again. We decided to keep the child's sex a mystery to everyone but Max and ourselves. As her pregnancy developed, Lori got really large again despite knowing that she was carrying only one fetus. She also, decided to work out during this pregnancy to try and keep her weight gain to a minimum.

Once again while at work, Lori's water broke and this time one of our nurses alerted us to the fact and led her to our birthing room. Max was Johnny on the spot and I assisted and comforted Lori. The birth went well as we were greeted loudly by our son. When our parents arrived after a couple of hours, I said, "We haven't named him yet. Our intention is to name him after the two of you." I indicated our fathers. "We thought we would leave it to the two of you to decide the order of the names. Just so you know, we intend to call him JJ so that both of you are honored."

Jerry spoke first and said, "I think he should be named Joseph Jerome."

My Dad laughed and said, "That is nice of you, but I think it should be the other way around because he'll have my last name. I think it's only fair that your name should be his first."

Lori piped up and said, "Yeah, that's a perfect solution. Jerome Joseph Lawrence, what do you think, Ben?"

"I agree."

Once the name was settled, our parents passed him around and cooed. They all seemed so happy as they handled their third grandchild. A little while later, Jill appeared hugging first Lori and then me while telling us how happy she was for the both of us.

Once we took JJ home, we introduced him to our girls who didn't seem too sure what to make of this little ball of humanity. As with the girls, we had a steady stream of well-wishers come by the house bringing gifts and food. Since Lori's Dad had recovered, for the most part, from his stroke, her mother, once again, took up the mantle of assisting Lori. Her Mom always had a smile on her face when she was around her grandchildren.

Time seemed to speed by as our children grew as did our medical practice. Lori and I loved our work and our lives. The girls, who were identical to each other and their Mom, grew up having different like and dislikes, but also were each other's best friend. Louise was a bookworm, while Emily was an athlete. JJ looked a lot like me and was pretty big. His favorite thing to do was to hang out with my Dad at the feedstore and take care of the horses at my Dad's place.

Lori and I managed to find plenty of together time for sex. After the kids, her breasts got to be quite large while she managed to get rid of her pregnancy weight after each birth. She would run around the house in a very old, thin t-shirt of mine braless because she knew I loved watching the movement of her tits under the cloth.

Occasionally, we would leave the kids with one set of their grandparents over a weekend while Lori and I would go to the lake house and just fuck for two straight days! I loved those weekends because it allowed the two of us to stay connected to each other in a very intimate way. I was always reminded of the promise that Lori made when we were first together, that she would never allow our sex lives to become stale or fade away. I, for my part, honored her pledge by keeping things fresh between us.

On one of our weekends, I tied Lori to the bed, blindfolded her and then teased her relentlessly. I would eat her pussy to the verge of her climax and then back off for a while and then start up again. When she was really worked up I used some clothes pins on her nipples and flicked them several times, which drove her crazy. Next, I went back down on her, again bringing her close to orgasm several more times.

After a while, she began to beg me to fuck her. I untied her legs, spread them wide and then beat on her clit with my erection. After that, I grabbed the bottle of lube, lubed up my hand and began working my fingers into her pussy, adding another finger periodically. When I decided that she was ready, I worked my fist into her outstretched vagina. Lori cried out, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? OH GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK ME BEN! I'M STILL YOUR LOVING SLUT!"

I had my arm, a little past my wrist in her and made a point of rubbing my knuckles along her G-spot. At the same time, I was pinching and pulling on her clit causing Lori to cum constantly, her girl cum running from her like an open faucet. After quite a long time, she begged me to stop, so I pulled my hand from her, lubed up my cock and then plowed into her rectum and fucked her hard as I knew she liked.

I reached up and pulled the mask up so she could look at me as I relentlessly sodomized her. She smiled up at me and cried, "GOD I LOVE YOU, BEN! NOBODY COULD EVER MAKE ME FEEL BETTER THAN YOU DO!"

Pretty soon, I launched my load deep into her colon and then collapsed beside her on the bed. I admired my beautiful wife covered in a sheen of sweat as her breasts heaved up and down as she gasped for air. For the millionth time I couldn't believe how lucky I was that Lori chose me to be her mate for life. God, I was a lucky man!

I untied her arms and pulled the clothespins off of her nipples and then hugged her close to me as we kissed with all of the affection I held in my heart for her. After a while, we broke the kiss and while Lori looked me in the eye, she said, "That was amazing! We're going to have to do that again, frequently!"

"It would be my pleasure."

One of the drawbacks of time passing was that our older friends and relatives began passing away. The first to go was my father's Dad. Shortly after his passing, my Gran was diagnosed with dementia and then a few months later she passed. Before long, only my Mom's mother was left amongst Lori's and my grandparents. I spent as much time as could with her as I could. She was a sweet woman and told me many stories about my mother which I wrote down as soon as I got home. I cherished those stories and passed them on to my kids.

When my grandmother died, I found out that I was their sole beneficiary and inherited around $20 million! Lori and I sat down to try and figure out what to do with all of that money. We were already pretty well off, so we decided first off to expand the facilities of our clinic. We had hired several more doctors with specific specialties and things were getting tight.

The other things we wanted to do involved our former high school, so we asked Anna and my Dad over for dinner. Once the meal was finished, Lori and I turned our attention to Anna, who was still the principal of the school. I said, "Anna, as you are aware, I inherited a large amount of money from my mother's parents. The two of us have decided that we would like to give something back to the high school that gave us so much. So, we would like to do two things, first we would like to create a scholarship for a deserving student each year and we'd like to donate an amount to the school's discretionary fund for improving the school. What do you think?"

Anna had tears rolling down her cheeks as she got up and hugged me first and then Lori. Finally, she said, "What do I think? I think those are wonderful ideas. This county is pretty poor, so tax revenues don't give us nearly enough to do the things we need to do. Plus, the scholarship fund would really benefit a lot of kids over the years. You two never cease to amaze me."

When Anna sat down, Lori said, "We would like the money to go to academic needs, not sports programs or buildings. We would like to see improved chemistry, biology and physics labs, new books every couple of years, an improved library, things like that. Also, we would like you to handpick the committee of parents that will decide what should be done, if possible."

Anna said she would arrange for a meeting with us and the school board in order for us to discuss how we wanted our money spent. In the end, we donated $10 million to the school. The biology, chemistry and physics labs were all updated. We insisted on each of those rooms being dedicated to the teachers that Lori and I had when we were students there. The library was vastly improved with 15 new upgraded computers, new books and upgraded periodicals.

On the first day of classes, the three retired teachers who we dedicated the rooms to were honored. They all had tears in their eyes as they examined their room. We got hugs from all three.

When spring arrived during our girls' senior year in high school, they each ran home to tell us that they had been asked to prom. We knew that Lulu had a boyfriend while Em never had much interest in boys, so we asked her who had asked her. She looked down at the floor embarrassed as she said, "Actually, I asked Alice Hiller. I hope you don't mind."

Lori swooped in, hugged Em to her and said, "Oh baby girl, of course we don't mind because we love you and will support any decision you make, especially with your sexuality. Just so you know, I too had a relationship with another woman and loved her."

Em smiled at her mother and said, "I love you so much Mom and you too Dad. Lu, JJ and I have to have the best parents in the world. Did you guys go to prom?"

Lori stood up and said, "Wait here!" She ran off for a minute and then returned with a photo album in hand. She sat down and beckoned the girls to sit on either side of her as she opened the book.

When she got to the page she was looking for, she said, "This is your Dad and me at our prom."

Lulu screeched and asked, "You went in one of grandpa's work trucks?"

Lori and I both laughed as Lori replied, "Yes we did. As a matter of fact, I insisted that we would go in that truck. Your father rescued me from a crash in it, we started going steady in it and we kissed for the first time in it."

Both girls looked at us wide eyed until Em said, "Wow, that is so romantic!"

Lulu chimed in, "Yeah totally romantic. You two have had a fairy tale life, haven't you?"

I laughed and said, "Just like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way!"

JJ chimed in and said, "Grandpa still has that truck, maybe I can take my prom date in it."

Lori asked, "Does it still run?"

"I don't know since we don't use it."

Lori then looked at me and asked, "Do you think your Dad will sell it to us so we can restore it? I really love that truck."

"I'll call him and see. I spent a lot of hours in that thing making deliveries and going to school. We can take it to Jake Smithers and see what he thinks about restoring it."

When I talked to my Dad about the truck, he laughed and said, "I wondered when you'd get around to asking about it." I told him we were showing the kids our prom pictures and that they thought it was cool that we went in the old truck and that Lori has a very soft spot for it. Dad chuckled and said it was ours but it would need some work.

The next day I went to check it out and managed to get it to start, so I drove it over to Jake's garage. He greeted me with a grin and a hug and asked what he could do for me. "Well, I was wondering if you'd be able to restore my old truck. It has a lot of sentimental value for Lori and me."

Jake laughed and said, "I remember you driving to prom in that truck and thinking that was so cool. Well, let's check it out." He started it up again and popped the hood. He fiddled with the carburetor and the distributor. He then closed the hood and said, "Let's take a drive." He climbed into the driver's seat and then the two of us took off.

We drove around town for a bit with Jake testing the brakes and steering. Next, we headed out onto the highway past Jill's veterinary hospital where he punched it. He looked in the rearview mirror as we sort of sped off. After just a minute or so we turned around and headed back to the garage.

When we got out of the truck, he led me to his office and told me to take a seat and then said, "Well Ben, there are two ways to go with that truck. Your first option would be to rebuild the engine, transmission and brakes...if we can get the parts. Basically, the engine is nearly shot, so I'd have to tear it all down. The problem is that they don't make parts for vehicles this old anymore, so I'd have to go on a scavenger hunt to find used parts that are better than what's there already. The transmission is on its last legs as well and, again, there will be parts issues."

"I was afraid of that," I said. "What's the other option?"

We just replace everything. Engine, tranny, drive train, brakes, the whole enchilada. Basically, everything that makes it go and stop. A new fuel injected engine, tranny, etc. Both options will be pretty expensive, but frankly, I think option 2 would be best in the long run.

I thought for a second and then said, "I think you're right, let's do that. I was also thinking about getting the body worked on as well. Cleanup some of the dings and getting it repainted along the advertisement on the doors. Any suggestions about that?"

"Yeah, Tony Trujillo does really good work and his wife is an absolute artist when it comes to custom signs on vehicles."

I smiled and said, "Great! Let's do it."

Jake then asked, "Don't you want to know how much it's going to cost?"

I laughed and said, "Jake, I've known you most of my life. I know you do good work and I'd trust you with my life. So, whatever it takes."

"Okay, I'll get right on it. It will probably take me a couple of weeks and Tony another couple, so about a month would be my guess before it's done."

"That's fine. Let me give you an advance so you can get everything you need." I wrote out a check, left the truck in Jake's capable hands and walked home.

The girl's prom was in a month and a half, so in that time Lori and the girls had bought prom dresses and ordered a boutonniere for Lulu's date and a corsage for Em's. It was cute because both of them were very excited about the dance. The week before, Lori and I sat them both down to have a talk with them.

Lori started by saying, "Since you are both 18 legally you can do pretty much anything you want except drink alcohol. We would like you to be very careful about drinking. We know that the post prom parties are fueled by alcohol, so we ask that if either you or your dates have too much to drink that you call us to take you home. Your Dad and I will be available to pick you up. By the way, your grandmother has asked your Dad and I to be chaperones. We'll try not to embarrass either of you."