Lorelei and Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "Your Mom said the same thing to me. It looked like you had fun at the dance. How was dinner?"

Again, JJ smiled brightly and said, "Mr. Antonelli treated us like we were his best customer's and the food was awesome. Who knew snails could taste so good! Lissa loved the whole thing, so that's what mattered most. Thanks for paying for it all."

Lori then said, "Your grandfather did the same thing for us. It was the best meal I had ever had up to that point in time and is still a very fond memory for both of us."

Graduation was just around the corner for JJ, so Lori and I put our heads together to think of a graduation present for him. We decided that since we got the girls cars, we should do something similar for JJ. We decided a pickup would be the best vehicle for him so we bought a Chevy Colorado 4X4 and hid it at Lori's parents place. We also worked it out with Lori's parents to host a pool party at their place for JJ's graduation.

During JJ's graduation party I made a similar speech to the ones that my Dad and Jerry made at our graduation. When I had finished, my Dad got up and said, "JJ there are two things I want to say to you. First, I loved having you work with me over the years. Your Dad did the same thing with me and it made us very close, especially since his Mom died when he was very young. Luckily, you have two incredible parents and a support system of friends and relatives who love you very much. So, thanks for working for me all of these years and because of that I come to the second thing I want to tell you. I have decided to retire so Anna and I can travel some and because of that I'm signing the shop over to you."

I could hear Lissa and JJ both gasp as did several others. My Dad smiled and continued, "When your Dad decided to be a doctor I was a bit sad because I wanted him to take over the shop, but I admired his decision and hoped that maybe one of my grandchildren would want to take it over. Watching you working with me every day I was convinced that you were the one, so here are the deeds to the store and to our house because Anna and I want to downsize."

JJ just stared at my Dad dumbfounded for several seconds and then rushed up to my Dad and hugged him and then Anna. Finally, JJ said, "Wow, grandpa, I'm pretty overwhelmed right now. Thank you so much for this and for everything you taught me. Dad often talked about his days working with you and how much he liked it despite how little he got to socialize while in school. I feel the same way. I love working there and I promise that I won't let you down."

He then turned to all of us and said, "Lissa, will you come here for a second?" She walked up to him and was going to hug him but JJ dropped to his knee and took her left hand in his. Lissa's right hand shot to her mouth as her eyes went wide. JJ then said, "Lissa, I love you so much and I know we are very young, but I want you in my life for the rest of ours, so will you marry me?"

There was a collective gasp among the onlookers with JJ's announcement and then everyone held their breaths as they awaited her answer. A huge smile broke out on her face as she screamed 'YES' while tackling him to the ground smothering him in kisses. Next, Lulu and Em piled on top of the two hugging each of them while tears streamed down their faces. I looked at Lori and she had a huge smile with tears streaming down her face.

Lori looked at me and said, "We have the absolutely best kids possible! God, I just love them so much!"

I chuckled and said, "I agree. You know our gift to JJ is going to pale in comparison to everything else that has happened today!"

When things calmed down, I said, "JJ, you told me you wanted a truck when your sister's graduated, so we got you one. It's in your grandparent's garage."

We led everyone to the garage and presented the truck to our son. When he saw it, his smile was huge as he hugged his Mom and I. Next Lissa hugged us and when she let Lori go, Lori said, "Congratulations on graduating and your engagement! We know the two of you will be very happy."

Lissa smiled and asked, "Should I keep calling you guys Aunt Lori and Uncle Ben or can I call you Mom and Dad?"

Lori grabbed Lissa into another hug kissed her cheek and said, "Mom and Dad, definitely!"

JJ and Lissa had a nice wedding at our place. We had a big party tent erected for the occasion. Lissa made sure that Lulu and Em were a major part of the festivities. After I had danced with Katie and Lori had danced with Chad, I had sat with Lori and laughed as I told her, "It's kind of funny that your old boyfriend whom I beat up is now our son's father-in-law! Don't get me wrong because I think the world of Chad now, but it's funny how everything has come full circle."

Lori laughed and said, "That is funny. While we were dancing, Chad apologized for the umpteenth time for being such a schmuck in high school. I told him to forget about it because he has transformed into a fantastic person that I was proud to call friend."

Lori and I were now empty nesters with the girls off to college and JJ having moved into my Dad's place. Because of that, Lori and I were now able to have sex in every room of our house, something we hadn't been able to do since we had the kids. Lori's favorite was when we had a particularly rigorous session on the three-season porch! She insisted that I take her in all three holes. My favorite was when we had a romp in the garage in the bed of the old pickup. We threw an inflatable mattress in the bed and fucked for several hours.

As the years past our family dynamic changed as Lulu and Em joined our clinic as doctors. Lu married a guy she met while doing her residency in Chicago. His name was William and ended up working in Jerry's bank and eventually took over Jerry's position as president. Em married a lovely woman named Trixie that she met while doing her residency in Los Angeles. Lori and I felt really lucky to have all of our kids living in the same place as us.

Before long, JJ and Lissa gave birth to a son who they named after me and then a daughter that they named Kathrine Lorelei after their mothers. Lulu also had a couple of daughters who they named after Lori and Williams mother and then a boy she named after me.

Our dynamic also changed as first Jerry passed away and then my own father. Honey had developed dementia, so she ended up in a care facility. Lori and I visited her often until she too passed away. When my Dad had died, Lori and I invited Anna to move in with us. She put up a stink saying that she didn't want to be a third wheel. My response to her was, "Anna, you have been the most inspiring person in my life! You cared for me while in school and after you and Dad got married. You were as much my Mom as my own mother was. Lori and I love you and don't want you to be alone because you are family."

Anna broke down in tears as she said, "I love you and Lori so much! If you are sure I'd love to stay with you."

When Lori and I retired we decided to travel like we had wanted to after our Europe trip. We really liked Europe so we did a trip to the UK and Ireland like I wanted so many years before. We also toured Scandinavia, the south of France, Switzerland and Belgium and the Netherlands. During one of our trips, Em called and said that Anna was quite ill and that we needed to get back ASAP!

Upon our return, we were able to be with her for a couple of days before she too passed away. We had a memorial service for her that was attended by hundreds of former colleagues and students. During the memorial, the current president of the school board announced that the name of the high school would be changed Anna Lawrence Senior High School. Lori and I were extremely pleased and very proud of my step-mother.

So, as I reflect back on my life I can't believe how nearly perfect it was. The only bad thing was my mother passing away when I was a kid. I often lamented that I couldn't share my good fortune with the woman who brought me into this world, but I knew she lived on in my heart and in my blood. The brightest part of my life was having Lori in it and then our kids. I was eternally grateful for the deer that brought Lori and I together.