Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 03

Story Info
Cal gets a job interview and Lori stays busy.
2.4k words
4.54
9.1k
22

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her trembling body for some time as the breathing slowed and they realized it would never be the same.

Driving home, Lori had mixed thoughts and mixed thoughts about the mixed thoughts. She had cheated on her husband and had sex with a student. It sounded horrible when she said it out loud. But, of course, she loved the sex and thought it was the biggest thrill in a long time. She had no plans to do it again, but in the back of her mind she wondered what was going to happen. Would she get a call from the Principal to fire her or would she be on the desk again. But at least she had good news for Cal.

Over dinner Lori told Cal about the basketball game Friday and how Tyronne's uncle was going to be there and he would do a job interview right after. Cal was enthusiastic since Tyronne's uncle's business seemed to be a place where a sociology major could find a home. He was very cheerful. That took the edge off of things. While Cal mumbled about preparing for the interview, Lori went to the bedroom. Lori peeked at the black dildo in her back drawer and marveled how she had taken a big one that day. Her pussy was still throbbing off and on. She took a long bath after dinner which she normally did not do. The soreness was a badge of honor she certainly could not share with Cal.

The next morning Lori dressed nervously. She had a pin-striped skirt and jacket she found for a steal at the local Goodwill. She had matching shoes and she picked out blue lace panties and a matching demi bra that was a bit more push up than she normally would wear. The white smooth top was classy and a bit transparent. As she blow dried her hair and brushed it, she chided herself for thinking of Tyronne. She parked her Chevy van in the normal spot and the teaching day was just normal as it could be. A normal day would be welcome.

When Lori walked into the classroom for the last class of the day there was a package on her desk. The students filed in and didn't seem to notice her looking at it. The address label had been scratched off. Inside were two sets of leggings from LuLuLemon. One pair was Tidal Teal and seem luxurious to the touch. The other was a cool floral pattern. This must have cost hundreds, she knew. She looked through the packaging and found a hand written note, 'From the posse.' She felt a heat flash. She put everything away and got her composure before class started.

Class went well and the featured talk for the students was getting ready for exams in two weeks and what to expect. Tyronne acted the studious one, as did the posse. At least they did nothing in the class to embarrass her or undermine her professionalism. As the bell rang Tyronne and one other posse member, Jalen, walked her to the office. As they walked Lori told Tyronne how happy Cal was with the interview. "It really gave him hope of getting a good job, the first since we moved here."

Tyronne smiled, "You will meet my uncle and he will like you I'm sure Teach. I want you to sit next to him during the game and smile a lot at him. Your boi just needs to be respectful and work hard and it will be all good."

Once Lori put her books down and the package, she looked up at the young men. Jalen spoke up, "Let me help you off with that jacket Ms. T."

She turned so that he could take her jacket and put it up on a hanger. "Thanks Jalen," she told him. "Tyronne, I think we need to schedule some study sessions for the posse to get them ready for exams." But Jalen was looking at her sexy bra peeking from under her top. This last month being near a white woman was exciting to him. Lori got a strong feeling this was less than cordial and she looked nervously over to Tyronne. But Tyronne was helping her stand up now, showing a stern look, taking her arms and bringing them behind her folded and tight, causing her to be held fast and her back arched showing off her figure. "Tyronne, please let me go." Jalen wasted no time listening and no small talk, unzipping the side of her skirt that fell to the floor. Then he lifted her top up and over her bra. Jalen was smiling, "You are just the hottest white girl I ever saw including some porn movies last night." Lori looked to Tyronne while Jalen pushed her bra up and over her perfect tits. Soon his black hands were working her nipples, twitching them, pinching them, and then flicking a nail at them.

"Tyronne, really, this is not what I want. I'm sorry about yesterday and all, I know I shouldn't have done that with you..." but before she could go on Tyronne was kissing teach, his tongue on her lips and then invading her mouth, shutting her up. Lori found herself responding to the tall strong handsome young black student. She was kissing him back and sucking on his tongue. She felt her lust sky rocket and her whole feeling about this changed. Maybe one more time she thought. Tyronne guided her down to her knees on the carpet. He kept the kiss going and when he broke it off, Jalen's black cock started thumping on her face. Lori had never given any man a BJ and she really was afraid of the idea. Tyronne grabbed her hair and held her tight, and started whispering to her instructions.

"I know you will be a good white girl teach," he went on. "Open and let his big nigger cock in and suck it wet and tight. No teeth ever. Breathe through your nose. That's it. Look at Jalen fucking your white mouth and you such a good slut for him." Trash talk excited Lori. She didn't know why, the language was stimulating. The hot language was really stimulating. Tyronne went on, "Now make me proud teach. I know it's in you to be a great white slut for Jalen. He will be cumming soon and as a white girl, its your duty to swallow his jism all down and don't drip any." She had never heard anything like this and never had anyone really talked to her this way.

Tyronne slowly let her loose, and she continued to suck Jalen without being held. Jalen was loving the BJ and fucked fast and almost out of control. But he wasn't going to last long in his first white sex episode. Without a word he let loose his cum spurting the sticky young seed into her mouth and she desperately tried to swallow it all. When Jalen pulled out she was dripping some. She cleaned it and licked it. Tyronne was looking stern, so she swallowed it fast. She sat back marveling at her experience and she had heard about BJs, but they were actually quite sexually exciting. "You might as well change for dance practice right here teach, " Tyronne smiled. After all she was nearly naked. The two boys watched with awe as she undressed and got her dance clothing on. A tee on the tight side and skin tight black elastic shorts. Then they walked her to the gym and let her go about the workout.

Lori never intended to do black more than one time. You don't go to the carnival and ride the roller coaster every day. Maybe once a year. But, Tyronne had no such intention. He kept his uncle informed of each day. He kept the posse organized. They would study and they would fuck. Every day until Friday someone from the posse got a BJ or fucked Lori. It became a part of the routine. Lori could have stopped it by going to the admin office and resigning or registering a complaint. But she didn't. This was filling something that was missing in her life and deep down she wanted it and wanted much more. Tyronne collected the videos taken every day and saved them to a USB. He also planned to make a USB of the action for his uncle when he came to the basketball game.

Dressing for the basketball game put her in a quandary. She would be the Dance Team Asst with Gloria, but also wanted to look good for Tyronne's uncle and help Cal get a job. She picked a white turtleneck sweater that conformed to her figure but showed nothing. The top fit snugly under her chin. The bra she picked pushed out her boobs and she was quite the 'sweater girl.' She wore a red plaid schoolgirl skirt, which was fairly short for a woman to wear, but was in spirit with the dance team vibe. She decided against wearing a dance team nametag. She added silver earrings and a silver necklace. No stockings, but she wore a small, smooth black thong. Then she wore black dance shoes even though she would not be dancing with the team.

Lori and Cal drove to the basketball game with a great deal of excitement. For Lori, her girls on the dance team had worked hard and she was looking forward to seeing them wow the crowd. On the other hand, Cal was going to meet Tyronne's uncle and talk about working for his company. As they reached campus, it was dark out and the parking lot was poorly lit. But they found parking and followed the crowd into the gym.

Lori ran up and hugged Gloria and introduced Cal to her. While they talked she went to each girl on the team and hugged them and laughed hard. The girls wore dark blue leotards with sparkle and they all had a decorative V on their right cheek. Lori saw Tyronne standing quietly and guided Cal over to meeting him. Suddenly she was very nervous, introducing her husband to the black student who had fucked her and had taken such a big role in her daily school life. Tyronne was much taller than the small Cal and made a simple gesture to Lori to come closer. She smiled at Tyronne and gave him a hug. He held the hug beyond a just friendly hug but Cal did not pick up on it. Cal stuck his fist out to do a fist bump. "Hello Tyronne, I have heard a great deal about you," Cal was high energy. "Good to meet Ms. Lori's husband." Tyronne replied. He let Cal's bump hang a moment, and then bumped him back. Tyronnes uncle in the stands watched all of this and it fit in with what he expected.

Gloria needed something from Lori, and when she was done, Lori looked back. Tyronne was introducing Cal to his uncle. She started to join them but Tyronne waved her off. Soon he put his hand on the small of her back and guided her out of the gym. "Give them time to talk about everything teach." He told her. Well that certainly made sense. In moments they passed through the empty gym rooms headed for the men's locker room "I really need to get back and watch the dance team," Lori cautioned him. "They will not be on until halftime teach, so that's like twenty minutes. The only lit up part of the locker room was where the basketball team had their lockers and showers. Tyronne guided her to the dark other end of the large room. She tried not to stumble and she arrived at the football training area. Her eyes were adjusting to the dark. There were workout machines, ice chill baths that were obviously not in use, and padded tables for massage or treatment.

Tyronne was quiet. In the dark there was no black and white. It was just Tyronne and Lori. He kissed her, his big lips on hers with passion she was not expecting. She found herself responding to him with her passion. Thoughts of her husband just in the next gym, applying for a job, were gone. He lifted her sweater up over her boobs and took off the bra. Her perfect boobs were his and he wasted no time pinching, pulling and then kissing them. He lifted her up on the padded table and spread her legs. He stood between them gently biting on her nipples and she cradled his head moaning lightly. She wondered if someone was in the other end of the locker room. But with another small bite on her swollen nipple she forgot that thought. Tyronne's hands slid under her skirt and with total confidence, began to tug her thong down and off. Without talking, she lifted herself some to help him. Without hesitation, he poked his fingers between her pussy lips and penetrated her. He knew she would be wet and she certainly was. He smiled in the dark knowing this white princess was under his spell and he could soon move along with his carefully crafted plans. He gave his wet fingers to her to suck and she did not hesitate. This risky sex, with a strong dominant black student had Lori in total sexual desire.

"We don't have much time teach," Tyronne cautioned as he pushed his athletic pants down to his ankles. His cock was ready for this and he scooted Lori to the edge of the table. She naturally put her arms around his neck as his cock found her pussy. He thrust hard and was deep in her quickly. He listened to her familiar gasp as it took her. He hammered her without any concern about her orgasm. But he didn't need to - Lori in her new life was finding her orgasms were coming along fast. And she wanted it. Lori buried her mouth in Tyronnes shoulder and bit at it while her orgasm hit her. He could hear her moaning as he increased his fucking speed, depth and sensation. "You need to be my sexy white princess," he whispered.

She didn't hesitate, "Yes Tyronne. I am yours any time you want me!" He exploded into the teacher and it took several strokes to complete the injection of his black sperm up her pussy. They paused for a few moments to enjoy the feeling. But reality set in and she ran off to the girls locker room to go clean up and Tyronne returned to the basketball game.