Lori Pt. 06

Story Info
Lori series continues.
1.7k words
4.58
7.3k
9
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
271 Followers

Lori got home late. She'd changed back into the summer dress and bundled the other cum-stained dress back into a bag. Sitting in the driveway, she checked her phone -- eight missed calls and five text messages from her husband.

"Shit," she said loudly.

She had one new message from Chris: Well done tonight, Eddie was very pleased. You can tell me about it tomorrow. Go home and let your husband touch your used body.

Deleting the message, Lori thought about the events after she'd sucked Eddie's cock in the car -- the car her husband had bought her, the car she ran their kids around in. Eddie had insisted on dinner and Lori had convinced him not to go anywhere local to her.

He'd told her to remove her bra and placed it over the other headrest, leaving the underwear fully on show as she drove them to the next location. He'd insisted they must stay on show in the car and made her walk into the restaurant wearing only her dress.

The place had been fancy and, even with ruined makeup, Lori didn't look out of place. Eddie, however, stood out.

Lori had asked for a table for two and...

Lori snapped out of her recollections when a message arrived from her husband: Huni, are you ok?

She responded: I'm just coming in.

Lori locked the car, leaving the dirty dress inside. She planned on cleaning it after sneaking it into the house later, or maybe the next day.

She reached the front door and it opened. "Where have you been?" asked her husband. "I've been so worried."

Remembering Chris's instructions, she pressed herself to him. She wanted to be clean but he would have to settle for her used body. Lori kissed him in the open doorway before she quietly said, "Sorry, time just ran away. The girls and I were having such a great catch-up."

"You could have phoned."

"I think there's something wrong with my phone. It's playing up. I couldn't phone, no service or something. I only got your texts when I arrived here," she lied.

"You could have used one of your friends' phones," he said, sternly.

She cut the conversation by slipping a hand inside his pajama pants and grasping his flaccid cock. "I could say I'm sorry or I could show you I am really sorry," she teased.

He looked past her, scanning up and down the street.

"Well, what will it be handsome?" she asked.

He pulled her inside and closed the door. Weeks and weeks of sexual frustration gave way to forgiveness and Lori thought how easy men were when it came to apologies like this.

But she spun her hubby around when he tried to lift her dress -- she needed to hide the fact that she'd returned home without underwear. Eddie had claimed them as a prize.

She eased her husband back against the closed door, then sank to her knees and pulled his pants to his ankles. Taking his semi-hard cock into her mouth, she heard him gasp. Short hard sucks brought him quickly to a throbbing erection.

Sucking and licking slowly over him as he moaned, Lori was soon on autopilot, thinking back to the reluctant date she'd been on...

~~~~

They sat at a table Eddie had chosen. It wasn't at all secluded or private -- Eddie clearly wanted as many people as possible to see him with her.

"What are you having, Lori?" he said over his menu.

"Something light. Chicken salad or something like that, I think."

"I'm having the woodhouse burger. And, since you're driving me home, I'll have another beer."

They ordered and Eddie insisted she hold his hand on the tabletop. He also ordered her to do things like laugh loudly at his jokes.

"Kiss my hand, slowly and romantically," he told her. She did, giving the diners who looked over an embarrassed look.

"Before the starters come, I want you to go to the ladies', go into a stall and finger your pussy, get those fingers in there deep. Then come back and feed me the starter with your cum-covered fingers."

~~~~

Lori pushed her husband's hand away. He'd been reaching for her tits and she took the evasive action to avoid questions about her not wearing a bra. She clamped his hand by his side and put more vigour into her sucking, taking him further into her dirty, used mouth.

~~~~

Lori left the stall after cumming and attracted many looks as she walked back to the table.

The starters had arrived and Eddie had a napkin tucked into his collar. He wore a massive grin. Lori leaned over his shoulder, feeling her dress ride up to expose her stocking tops, and she kissed Eddie's mouth before reaching o his plate and lifting a calamari ring. She held it to his lips and he smiled while inhaling the pussy scent on her fingers.

"You smell wonderful," he said and took the ring into his mouth.

Lori sat while Eddie wolfed down his starter. Then he put a hand on her knee and slid it up, along with her dress, to her bare upper thigh. Uncomfortable, she looked around just as the main courses were delivered.

Eddie was less touchy when food was present.

~~~~

Lori let her husband slip from her mouth and moved to his balls, sucking and licking them while she stroked his firm shaft. With her free hand, she squeezed his ass.

"Lori, this is so good," he moaned into the large hallway.

She released his sac but kept her face close, her hand and penis rubbing against her face, his balls bouncing off her chin.

~~~~

After desert -- and Eddie making a show of leaving with his attractive date -- they walked to the car. The night was cool and the wetness of her cunt made her shiver.

"I want to fuck you," Eddie declared as he scanned the carpark.

"I want you, too," she lied.

Lori actually thought if he fucked her the night would be over much quicker and she took his hand to lead him briskly to the car. As they approached, she used the key fob button to release the boot. As it rose high, Lori glanced around again and was pleased they seemed to be alone. She led Eddie to the back of the SUV and he stood with his back to the wall while she hitched up her dress and sat on the edge of the boot. A cooling breeze danced over her exposed wet lips.

"Fuck me now, right here, please," she begged. Her pussy was hungry from her daydreaming about Chris.

Eddie dropped his trousers and waddled over. His cock was getting stiff and Lori allowed him to rub it along her slit, making him glisten with her juices.

"Fuck me," she said again and kissed him while he pushed inside her. He actually felt unbelievably good, stretching her wide.

Eddie pounded her -- no finesse, just lust. She wrapped her legs around his waist, reached behind to support herself, and arched her back. Lori was happy simply because she thought Chris would be pleased by her actions.

Heels locked together, she drew Eddie in deeper. He was the thickest cock she'd ever had and that she certainly enjoyed. Her moans of pleasure weren't faked, and she was so wet she could hear the squelch as he ploughed her tight cunt.

"Fuck, yes!" She closed her eyes tight, tilted her head to one side, and arched her back further in pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he suddenly grunted.

"Do it," Lori said, using her legs to pull him in deeper. "Cum in me."

She felt a rapturous orgasm building under his hard thrusts. With surprising agility and strength, he was fucking her towards a great climax and Eddie sensed it, his confidence growing like a sex god seducing and thrilling a lady he'd chosen as a plaything.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes," she screamed as her toes curled and her body spasmed and shuddered. At the blissful moment she reached euphoria, Eddie came, spurting and pulsating until her pussy overflowed with his seed.

Lori lurched forward, wrapped her arms around him, and refused to let him pull out of her. They stayed like that for some minutes.

"You were pretty loud, girl," said Eddie, eventually withdrawing his hot but spent cock.

"Was I? Sorry... I just enjoyed your fat cock." She did not lie.

She drove Eddie home -- her pussy leaking on the seat -- and he took her bra and pants with him. He also promised he'd give her top marks in his feedback to Chris.

Having changed back into her summer dress, she used the sequinned dress to clean her thighs before popping that into a bag and tucking it under the passenger seat.

~~~~

"Fuck, Lori, I'm going to cum."

"No, not yet," she said and stopped tugging her husband's cock.

Standing, she gripped his erection and led him down the hall and upstairs to the bedroom.

"Get under the covers," she ordered before kissing him and walking into the bathroom. There, she removed the dress and stockings, rolled them into a ball, and dropped them into the laundry basket.

Reaching between her legs, her knees suddenly buckled and she grabbed the edge of the sink to support herself. Her clit was that sensitive after being well fucked. She'd cum twice -- yet she needed more. She eased a finger inside, quickly coating it with her own juices and Eddie's cum. She removed the finger and smeared her lips before marching out and getting under the covers.

Opening her legs, Lori commanded: "Get on top of me."

Her husband rolled over. His washboard abs rubbed over her flat stomach and, as his hard cock entered her, Lori found herself wishing he was thicker like Eddie's cock.

"You're so fucking wet."

"You make me wet, baby," she lied and lay back to let him have her used body.

He soon came and collapsed onto her. As Lori lay with her once-adorable husband on top of her, all she wanted was for him to be asleep so she could sneak into the bathroom and text Chris. Then she'd make herself cum again.

Lori planted a cum-coated kiss on her husband's mouth and, licking his lips, he rolled off. In seconds, he was breathing heavily.

To be continued

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
271 Followers