Lori Pt. 07

Story Info
Lori series continues.
2.4k words
4.16
8.4k
13
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
271 Followers

"Fuck, that's good," he said, slobbering saliva down her neck while pushing into her lubricated ass.

Lori was bent over the hotel bed with... is it Gary? She couldn't remember his name, Chris's introduction had been so brief.

"Fucking take it, bitch. You like it, don't you?" She nodded, pretending she did. "Tell me, slut!"

She rolled her eyes, suppressed a yawn. "Oh yeah, baby, I love your cock in my ass. That's just how I like to get my ass fucked."

Getting fucked in the rear was still relatively new but Lori was getting used to it. Didn't really enjoy it but now she didn't hate it either.

"Tell me you want me to cream pie your tight dirty little butt." His hands now on her hips, he pulled her into his groin and his cock sank a little further into her hole.

She encouraged him. "Oh, fill my dirty butt hole with your cream, baby. I love it."

His grip tightened as he increased speed. With his fingers digging into her flesh, Lori was thankful his cock was small, much easier to manage.

"Yes, you love it," he cheered himself on. "You love me fucking your bum."

Lori was wondering how she would let her husband use her when she got home.

~~~~~

It had become a regular happening: Chris would text and she would slip out, all tarted up, to pleasure whatever stranger Chris required. Then she'd return home and let her husband fuck her dirty, used pussy. She would kiss him with lips that had sucked balls, cock, ass, and anything else that had been requested of her.

As the months passed, Chris fucked her less frequently until only the people he needed satisfying were fucking her. She also heard the rumours that she'd been seen around town with random men at all hours.

~~~~~

"Oh yes, this ass is worth every penny," the customer said from behind her.

Lori was surprised the guy hadn't cum yet. She had compiled grocery shopping lists in her head and also decided how she would let her husband use her that night.

"So good," continued the client, becoming more aggressive, more urgent, with each thrust.

Lori's thoughts turned to Chris. He'd told her to meet him after this appointment and she wondered what he wanted. But her musing was brutally interrupted when her head was suddenly jerked backwards, Gary pulling it with one hand while he used the other to press on the base of her spine, forcing it down. With her back now arched, he pounded into her and she clutched the bed sheets.

"That's it, take it all, slut," he panted.

The surprise of the new position forced a small involuntary moan to escape Lori's clenched lips and she began to pay Gary more attention. She was just getting into it when he changed rhythm and his depth of penetration. "God, yes, yes," he said.

Lori groaned in disappointment as he pumped hot cum into her ass; she wasn't quite ready for him to close their transaction. Both hands squeezed her hips as he managed a few short, hard thrusts to deposit his final drops before she heard him breathing heavily. Lori felt his knees slightly buckle but she kept her position on the bed as she listened to him regulating his breathing. The grip on her hips relaxed and she felt his hands slide down until they rested under her cheeks.

With his hands trapped between her buttocks and his hips, he gradually pulled out. It was only a short movement but he slapped her ass before grabbing it again. "Good girl," he rasped.

When Lori sensed him backing away from her spread legs, she reached down to pick up her panties from the hotel carpet. She put them on with an exaggerated wiggle, not sure if he was still watching but intent on remaining professional like Chris would like. She had also come to appreciate men wanting her, enjoyed the attention and her sexual power.

Zipping himself away, Gary told her, "You're a hot piece of ass."

She smiled as she stepped back into her heels. "Thanks. Well, I'd better get going to see Chris." She picked up her bag.

"Sure, tell him I approved, sweetheart."

Lori swung the bag over her shoulder as she left the room and sauntered down the corridor, her ass getting used to the emptiness again. The cum and lube inside her was uncomfortable but she erased it from her mind as she rode the elevator to the ground floor.

Emerging into the lobby, she walked to the bar where she saw Chris sitting at a table with Eddie.

Delight spread across Eddie's face. "Hello, Lori, so nice to see you again."

"Hello, Eddie," she said and looked from him to Chris. "It's okay Chris, the guy was satisfied, said he approved."

"Good." Chris laughed.

Lori began to sit but he said, "Next to Eddie, please."

She rounded the table and sat next to the large man who was clearly delighted to have her close. She remembered his wide cock, how he'd gloriously stretched her pussy, and she found him far less repulsive than on their first meeting. She was aware of the wetness deep inside her ass as she settled alongside Eddie.

"Lori, we'll be making some changes," Chris announced as a young blonde arrived with drinks for himself and Eddie. Lori instantly took in the beauty of the waitress -- curves filling a tight black dress, blonde highlights dominant in long light brown silky hair.

"Can I have a wine, please?" she asked the girl.

She gave Lori a look that was bordering on aggressive, her piercing beautiful blue eyes burning a warning.

"Heather is not a waitress," Chris said as the girl sat next to him.

"Oh, I am sorry, Heather," she offered but the newcomer continued to scowl at her. "Look, I really am sorry. Please, I don't want a problem."

Heather wrapped an arm around Chris and leaned into him. "Just stay away from my Chris and all will be okay, Lori."

Lori looked from Heather to Chris.

"That's what I was telling--" Chris said before Heather placed full pouting lips on his, stopping him in mid-sentence.

"Young love," Eddie said and placed a hand on Lori's thigh. Lori didn't say anything nor did she flinch at Eddie's touch. Instead, she watched Heather's tongue darting in and out of Chris's open mouth while Eddie's hand eased higher up her thigh, taking the hem of her dress with it.

"As I was saying," Chris eventually resumed. Heather had an elbow on the table and twisted her body to face Chris as he spoke across the table. Lori noticed Heather's other hand disappear under the table. She couldn't see exactly what Heather was doing, but she had a pretty good idea.

"Lori, you've been a wonderful servant but Eddie here just can't seem to get you off his mind," Chris continued with a smile directed at Heather.

"It's true, you're special, Lori. I fell for you the moment we met." Eddie squeezed her thigh and moved his hand higher and inward. "I was hoping you also felt something."

Focused on the couple opposite, Lori hadn't moved away from his touch.

"Do you, Lori? Could you ever love someone who looks like me?" Eddie spoke softly, almost pleading, probably feeling vulnerable, fearing rejection.

"Of course, she can. In fact, she does." Chris looked around Heather's bare shoulder that she'd just exposed, elbow still on the table. "Lori, remember how you were saying that you loved Eddie more than anything, how Eddie is the most amazing sexy man, how you love him and how he looks?"

Without answering, Lori had looked at Eddie and slowly began to nod. With every thoughtful nod, Eddie became more handsome until her ideal man was now identical to Eddie. She parted her legs and Eddie eagerly put a hand under her dress and rubbed her inner thigh. His big knuckles went close to her mound and damp panties.

"Did you say all that, Lori?" Eddie asked, new hope in his voice while he increased pressure on her thigh. His knuckles touched her pussy and -- along with her memories and new feelings in her body and mind -- she felt a growing twinge of arousal.

'God, I'm not even clean for this magnificent man,' she thought.

Lori looked away from the obvious movement of Heather's arm and concentrated on Eddie's bulking frame. In that moment, she realised how attracted she was to older men like him; how heavy-framed men made her feel so good when looking at them.

'God, he's perfect,' she thought before another wave of anguish swept over her, 'but I'm a mess.'

Lori enjoyed being fondled and pawed by Eddie -- but she also thought he deserved much more. "Eddie, no," she said and quickly closed her legs.

Disappointed, Eddie looked at Chris. "Lori, why don't you want Eddie?" Chris asked.

"Oh, but I do want him," she said with more desperation than she intended. "It's just that you had me go with Gary and--" She turned and took Eddie's hands in hers. "And... well, I'm not clean for you, not the way I should be. Please, don't think any less of me." Lori fluttered her eyelids as she gazed at him.

Chris laughed. "Gerry is an ass guy, don't worry, Eddie."

'Ah, that's right,' Lori remembered, 'his name was Gerry not Gary.'

Eddie slowly processed the information. Then he smiled, replaced a hand on Lori's thigh and again began easing his way up.

"Eddie, I want to be--"

"Shush, shush Lori, it's okay," he interrupted. "I love you as much as you love me, it doesn't matter right now if you're not clean."

Lori's worries eased: Eddie had said he loved her. So, with increasing enthusiasm and desire, she spread her thighs, and sighed when she felt his thick fingers stroking along her panties. Eyes closed, Lori gasped as he kissed her neck and, in seconds, her throbbing pussy was sopping from his caresses.

She opened her eyes to scan the bar. It was quiet enough. She tugged her pants to one side and Eddie's fingertips slid along her glistening lips while he licked up her neck to her chin. His wet tongue coated her jaw before he kissed it then ran his tongue across her cheek to the corner of her mouth.

"Put your fingers inside me, please," she said before smothering his lips.

Eddie's firm fingers glided effortlessly inside. The thickness felt incredible and Lori gyrated in her seat as her orgasm rapidly built. She rode it with him, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him into frenzied kisses, probing his mouth with her ardent tongue.

Inspired and stimulated, Eddie increased the ardour of his finger-fucking and Lori moaned loudly, hot breath entering his open mouth as the most amazing orgasm rocked her body. She buried her face into Eddie's portly neck as she recovered, but his fingers remained inside and she was ecstatic to feel them filling her.

Lori's awareness of where she was and what she was doing, gradually seeped back into her brain. She looked at the couple opposite as Eddie's fingers slid out and he straightened up in his seat.

"I think Eddie would want you to clean up," Chris said with a wicked smile.

Lori looked around again, afraid she'd attracted unwanted attention.

"It's okay, Chris, I want Lori to feel comfortable with me and cleaning up doesn't matter." Eddie smiled warmly at her and Lori knew he was the man for her, so kind and caring.

"Okay, Eddie, forgive me," said Chris. "Lori is your fiancé, who am I to interfere?"

Lori stared at Chris. "What? Fiancé? I'm already married; when did I get engaged again?"

"Lori, you love Eddie and he's told me that he'd be lucky to have a wife like you." Chris paused as Lori and Eddie stared into each other's eyes. "As soon as the divorce from that useless hubby of yours is through, you should set a wedding date and forget about your boring old life."

Lori nodded, conceding that her husband and kids had prevented her living the exciting life she craved.

"Eddie might even want to start a family," Chris suggested.

Lori swooned. "Oh yes, I would love to bear your children, Eddie."

"Sure, I guess," he said, grinning. "But, first, let's get you settled into my house. You can phone the solicitor and we can get the separation sorted. As far as I'm concerned, you never need to go back to that life or house again."

Lori smiled. "Sure, Eddie, whatever you say."

"God, I love you," Eddie declared and Lori's heart raced at his cuteness. She raised his hand toward her face and his fingers shimmered in the light. Tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her ear, she held Eddie's digits under her nose and inhaled deeply, smelling her own scent.

Encouraged by Eddie's approving expression, Lori slowly guided his fingertips to her lips, sucked them into her mouth, and licked them. He watched wide-eyed as she did it, then carefully, lovingly, tucked her fallen strands of hair back behind her ear.

"Let's go home," he said.

With Eddie's fingers still in her mouth, Lori nodded. Seconds later, she stopped sucking them and kissed each digit before they got up from their seats.

Eddie looked at Chris. "I won't forget this, buddy, I mean it. Thank you."

Chris waved him away. "Enjoy," he said before kissing the beautiful young Heather again.

Lori slipped an arm around Eddie's waist, but it failed to reach very far. In response, Eddie put an arm over her shoulders and down her back. His hand rested on her right buttock and he gave it a squeeze, twisting her towards him. They kissed in the middle of the room.

Lori relished the new reality. "As I'm looking for a divorce now, I guess we don't have to hide."

"I guess not," Eddie agreed. "Now, let's get you home so you can start cooking, fucking, cleaning, breeding--"

"Such a romantic with words," Lori grinned. "But does it have to be in that order, darling?"

"Not really," he said, a broad smile lighting up his face as they left, holding on to each other and ready to share Lori's new life.

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
271 Followers