Lori's New Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
Life and love in her new world.
2.9k words
1.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers

After their late-night chat, Linda and Lori had another brandied coffee, then returned to bed. Jamar was fast asleep. Lori was restless. She waited until Linda dozed off, then softly padded back to the kitchen and poured another coffee. She took her coffee to the reading room and began reading the works that Onatu had given her. She read for two hours but couldn't get the Cube off her mind and decided to try it again. She dimmed the light, then prayed and pressed the Cube to her forehead. As before, a mist swirled in her mind, and soon the image of Kyle appeared, a much clearer image than before. His eyes were closed and he appeared to be peacefully sleeping. Not wanting to disturb him, she put down the cube and the image faded.

At least he is safe and looks happy, she thought. She leaned back in her chair and smiled as she got another idea. She missed Marty and Dave and wondered how they were getting along. Again she pressed the Cube to her forehead, and soon Marty's face appeared in her mind. Her eyes were tightly shut and she looked sweaty and tired. Lori smiled as she perceived the faint sound of Marty's voice "Aaah, uh, uhh, ungh, oofa, uhh," and she knew that Dave was banging her hard. Lori giggled and thought: holy shit, is that all you two ever do? Is the cock in deep enough, you skank cumslut? She returned to her reading and the image faded.

Twenty-seven hundred miles away in Encino, Marty was pumping cowgirl on Dave's cock. He had just pushed in deep and was about to ejaculate when Marty suddenly stopped pumping and sat straight up, "Dave! Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"It was Lori! I heard her plain as day, she said 'Holy shit, is that all you two ever do? Is the cock in deep enough, you skank cumslut,' like she always did when we were fucking!" Marty said excitedly.

"You must've just imagined it, wishing she was here. Eeeyaaaaah," Dave said, then moaned in relief as he spilled a huge hot load into her.

"No, no, no! I heard her in my mind, like she was right here with us! What the fuck is going on? Oh God, Dave, I miss her so much! Damn it, I don't want her to be three thousand miles away! And maybe I'm going crazy. But I know she's messing around with that weird Obeah stuff, and I'm really worried about her."

"Okay, relax, get some sleep now, and tomorrow we'll try to call her. I'm sure she's alright. Here, drink this anisette, it'll help you sleep," Dave said.

Lori relaxed then resumed reading, unaware of the pandemonium she had just caused so far away. It was three AM and she was wide awake, so she decided to busy herself by making some bread. She mixed and kneaded a huge batch of dough, covered it and set it on the counter; the kitchen was warm and it would rise nicely. Finally feeling a little tired, she climbed back into bed.

At sunrise she was up like a shot. She tested the dough and it had risen nicely. She slapped it down and formed and oiled six loaves. When they rose again she put them in small pans in the oven to bake. Enough dough was left over to make a few sausage rolls as well. When the loaves had baked to a golden brown, she took them out of the oven, then buttered the crusts.

Really tired now, she went back to bed and slept soundly for a few hours. Around mid-morning she rose, showered, squirted love gel in her ass, and threw on one of Linda's moo-moos, as it felt a little cool outside. She thought: seventy-eight degrees and I feel chilly, I must be turning into a Jamaican.

She put two loaves and two sausage rolls in a brown paper bag, cut across the courtyard to Onatu's office and rapped on the door. He opened it, "Lori, sweetheart, good morning, please come in."

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" She kissed his cheek.

"Just doing some paperwork, nothing that can't wait. Let's go in the back room, I just made some coffee," he said.

The back room served as a small kitchen, with sink, stove, refrigerator, and a two-person dinette.

"I live in the upstairs apartment, but actually I spend most of my waking hours here and in the office. Would you like brandy in your coffee?"

"Yes, please," she smiled, taking a seat at the table. "I hope you like home-baked bread, I made it this morning, also sausage rolls."

"Wow, thank you! I love home-baked, but haven't had it for years."

They chatted over coffee and thick slices of crusty bread topped with butter, jelly, and peanut butter.

"Your bread is wonderful, Lori, delicious," he said.

"Thanks, and try a sausage roll."

"I'm pretty full, split one with me?" he said. "Omigod, delicious, spicy and hot! What kind of meat is that?"

"It's pepperoni, an Italian favorite. I bet you never had it before?" she said.

"No, never did. But I like it! In fact I love Italian food."

"Glad to hear that, I'm Italian," she smiled.

"Good to know," he smiled.

Lori was getting hot. Between her legs she was wet, and her pussy was tingling and buzzing like a beehive, she craved a good deep fucking. Her nipples were hot and as hard as glass. Already she was thinking how good his big cock was going to feel, sloshing eleven inches in and out of her, flooding her vagina with thick white-hot cum, kissing her cervix with its velvety soft head, rubbing her bloated clitoris until it was red-hot! She decided to make the first move.

"I didn't bring anything for dessert, but maybe you would care to snack on my muffins?" She smiled coyly as she slipped off her moo-moo.

Without a word, he stood up and pulled off his tarzan flap. His cock stuck straight out like a steel pipe, and was red as a beet. He went to her chair. and she fondled his balls lovingly, then took his cock into her mouth, pushing it in slowly until it made her throat bulge. She held his balls in one hand and with the other lightly jacked the base of his shaft with short strokes, as he fucked her throat gently, and all the while they stared unblinkingly into each other's eyes. Soon Lori felt his cock throbbing and swelling, and a single hot wad shot down her throat. Seconds later, her eyes flew open wide as he ejaculated enormously into her throat and moaned his relief, "Aaaaaaaaaah! Unnnnnngh! Aaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah!" If her mouth were not full of cock, she would have smiled as the huge blob of hot thick cum slid down into her belly.

She unmouthed his cock, sucking the last drops. She wiped her mouth. "Thank you for thy milk, master, now please to take mine," she smiled. He dropped to his knees, kissed her breasts tenderly, then sucked them until both were depleted. She closed her eyes and shivered in ecstasy as he sucked and she almost climaxed, barely staving it off so she could later cum and squirt on his big bamboo.

He finished slurping her breasts, then kissed her warm soft belly, picked her up and carried her upstairs and laid her gently on the bed, with her ass on the bed's edge. Lori's heart was racing now, her breathing was fast. She opened her thighs and he went down on her hungrily, his tongue deep in her gooey vagina, and she almost fainted from the pleasure. He stood up then, holding her knees wide apart and tried to penetrate her hands free, but could not center his huge cock on the target. A little impatient, she grasped the cock, and rubbed its head on her clitoris, again almost climaxing. She pressed the cockhead into her vulva, which was sopping wet with her juices. He pushed in gently, and the full length of cock slid into her like a hot knife into butter. He brusquely pushed in balls deep and started thrusting hard, painfully impacting her cervix.

"Oww!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"Yes, my cervix. But it's okay, one little sharp pain, then comes a thousand shooting stars of pleasure! Please keep fucking deep, do not stop. Bitte, split me wide open! Flood my cervix with your hot semen, and quench the raging fire in my deepest cunt!" She propped up on her elbows to better see the glistening big bamboo as it pumped its full length in and out of her seething vagina. "I do so love to watch your beautiful bamboo sawing in and out of me!"

He put her ankles on his shoulders and toyed her clitoris as he fucked her, almost savagely. They were both sweating profusely now, as his huge scrotum slapped her perineum on each inward thrust. Her whole body tingled and she felt her orgasm building, rapidly approaching climax, and felt his cock starting to throb and swell. Ejaculation was imminent, and she hoped they would cum together.

Suddenly Onatu yelled, "Auuuugh! Unnnnnnngh! Yaaaaaaaah!" as he ejaculated violently, flooding her cervix and filling her vagina. Lori felt as though he pumped a quart into her. She felt like she was melting, screaming her pleasure as the hot spunk spewing into her triggered her own climax, and her breasts squirted copiously as she spasmed and shuddered and ranted. "Omigod! Fuuuuck! Balls! Cock! Split my wretched cunt, my beautiful fucker! Aieeeeeeee! Du gibst mir ein Herz zum Leben! Oofa! Ngaaaaaah! Unnnnngh! Aaaaaaaauuuuuugh!"

Alarmed by her ranting he said, "Jesus, Lori, are you alright?"

She snarled, "Never mind that shit! Just keep that German soldier marching, and fuck me deep, DEEP, you bastard! Auugh! Auuuuuuugh!"

When the squirting and shouting was over, he lay quietly beside her, trying to rest, thinking it was all over, but 'twas not. Lori the eternal cumslut reached down, grasped his still-erect cock, and deftly pushed it into her jellied rectum.

"Got a little more milk, please? There is also a terrible fire in my ass," she smiled sweetly.

"Good grief, girl, don't you ever get enough cock?" he said, laughingly.

"Nein! The words 'enough cock' are not in my vocabulary," she smiled.

"Just what I wanted to hear," he smiled, pushing his cock deep into her. He pumped slowly, so that he would have a nice big load to shoot into her lovely ass.

**********

Minutes later, he moaned softly as he ejaculated. Lori reveled as the thick hot spunk jetted into her, filling and overflowing her rectum, "Aaah! Gooood! Aaaaaaaah! Ooh! Mmm!"

He was understandably tired and dozed off. While he slept, she went to the bathroom, returning with a soaped washcloth. She cleaned up his funky junk, then proceeded to blow him, even as he slept. He woke when he came, just in time to see her swallow every last drop of his ejaculation.

Wiping her chin, "Thank you for a wonderful morning and afternoon, love, your cock and tongue were magnificent! But I must be leaving now. Jamar and Linda are going to start my instruction today, and your poor dickie needs a rest! Please don't be offended by my ranting during sex. It just comes out when I have an orgasm, and the better it feels, the worse the rant. I just can't help it. I promise to see you soon, that is, if you so desire," she smiled.

"Yes, I absolutely do so desire. And don't worry, I rather enjoyed your ranting! I am missing you already. Study hard, but also remember to rest well," He drew her close, and his still-erect cock pressed on her warm soft belly. He smiled, kissing her cheek. She gave his cock a playful tug and left.

**********

Lori returned home around mid-afternoon, looking a bit disheveled. (Linda would have said that she looked 'fucked out.')

"Hi Lori, I assume you were with Onatu. Everything okay?" Linda said.

"Um, yeah, I was just giving him some pointers on baking bread."

"Oh really? How did that go?"

"Fairly well...I kneaded his dough and baked his loaf in my hot oven!" Lori giggled. "For supper, I could whip up a pot of chili in about a half hour, if that's okay?"

"Okay, but Jamar might not eat, he just downed three of your sausage rolls! Which, by the way, are delicious!" Linda said.

An hour later they enjoyed a delicious meal of spicy chili. Jamar had three bowls, two thick slices of buttered bread, and two Red Stripe.

"The chili is great, Lori. But Jamar, where are you putting it?" Linda said, amazed at his appetite.

"Well, he's a big guy, in more ways than one," Lori giggled. "And you'll see later, the chili peppers make EVERY thing taste better!"

After Lori's fist instruction session, Jamar showered and turned into bed early, but the girls stayed up to chat awhile over coffee. Lori's phone buzzed, she knew the number and picked up.

"Marty? Hi sweetie, good to hear from you, how're you and Dave doing?"

"Good, hon. And you? Where are you staying?"

"I'm fine, staying with friends Linda and Jamar. They have been very kind. I hope you get to meet them someday."

"Uh, Lori, the reason I called...last night in bed I heard your voice, but Dave didn't hear it. I was fully awake, so it was not a dream, and it wasn't a phone call. So how...I mean how the fuck did you do that across three thousand miles?" Some kind of Obeah mind trick?" Marty said.

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that. Some day I'll explain it to you. I didn't mean to upset you, just wanted to see if you guys were okay." Lori said.

"That's okay. Oh, and to answer your question of last night, yes, the cock was in good and deep, and he shot a nice big load into me! So we're doing okay, just fucking our brains out as usual. How about you, gettin' any mud for your turtle? And how is Kyle?"" Marty said.

"I'm keeping my turtle happy, and then some! And Kyle is okay, he's with Kimani and Shan until I complete training, at least a few months.."

"Obeah training? You know, it's illegal to practice that in the U.S." Marty said.

"I know, it's illegal in Jamaica too, but I'm still gonna learn it. Practicing it is a different matter."

"Okay hon, but for God's sake be careful. Think of us sometimes, we miss you terribly. Good talking to you, bye now, I love you, Lori."

"I love you too, sweetie, bye." Lori hung up, then two big tears ran down her cheeks. I really do love you, Marty, she thought.

In Encino, Marty hung up then faintly heard: 'I really do love you, Marty.'

**********

"Linda, that was Marty on the phone. She said she heard my thoughts last night. How can this be? I don't think she's prescient."

"Well, she may be. But more likely though, it was due to your powers of will and concentration, which seem extraordinary. Now, let us have a brandy and jump in bed, we both need a rest, and maybe a little shot of pork!" Linda giggled.

Jamar was on his back, sleeping peacefully. Lori whispered,

"Linda, I bet I can make Jamar cum without even touching his dick!"

"No way, how can you do that?"

"Just move down to his junk and get ready," Lori said. She took his left ball into her mouth, lightly massaging the other two for a few minutes. Then she gently scratched and tickled the bottom of his scrotum until she felt the balls begin to pump and dance.

"Get ready for a mouthful!" she said.

"Linda put the cockhead in her mouth. Just then Jamar woke up,

"Oh, you nasty beautiful girls, what are you doing, "Aaaaaah! Aaaaaaah! Auuuuuugh!" He spewed an enormous load of chunky hot semen into Linda's mouth, but much of it landed on her face and breasts. Lori quickly took the cock in her mouth, swallowing the last few spurts.

"Jamar, your cum is spicy!" Linda said, wiping her face.

"See, I told you, chili peppers make everything taste better," Lori smiled.

**********

Morning, the girls showered together, then Lori prepared a large bowl of chili, and two hard boiled eggs, covering the bowl with plastic wrap. Naked except for sandals, they cut across the courtyard and knocked on Onatu's door.

"Good morning, ladies, my oh my, you look good." Onatu smiled.

"Good enough to eat?" Lori giggled. "We brought you some home-made chili for your lunch, and two eggs. The eggs are for... stamina, hehe," Lori smiled.

"Please come in, I have fresh coffee." he said.

"Right now there is some shopping we must do, but let us take a rain check?" Lori said.

"Okay, sweeties, come anytime, pun intended! And thanks for the chili."

The girls continued on their way, "Damn, what a chunk! Did you notice that he was completely naked?" Linda said.

"Um, oh yeah, I noticed alright," Lori said, rolling her eyes. My question to you is, are you as fucking wet as I am?" Lori said.

"Maybe even wetter; you know, I have ridden his pony. Fuck it, let's just shop. Maybe a kind rain will come and cover our wetness!"

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Joni's New Job Ch. 01 Joni sexual history leads to a new offer.in Group Sex
Two Questions She's married but on the prowl.in Loving Wives
Sharing Sarah Pt. 02 A friend's party leads to a delicious encounter...in Group Sex
Neighbor is a Stud A wife finds out how studly her older neighbor is.in Loving Wives
From Simplicity to Complicated Ch. 02 Beth continues to recount what troubles her...in Loving Wives
More Stories