Lori's New Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Lori's Naked Jubilee.
3.5k words
4.5
2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 07.04.23, 3.5K words

Lori's sleep was restless.She had not had the dream for many months, but now in the sixth month of her pregnancy, it had returned.

In the dream she walked naked, save for her crucifix, on an endless path of flat stones, on an expanse of white coral, orange moon above in a velvety brown sky. As she discerned a naked man and a naked woman walking toward her, she felt the child in her belly begin to squirm and kick. The man and woman smiled as they came near, and Lori returned the smile, for she knew them, they were Kimani and Shan.

"Wa gwaan, Lori?" Kimani said.

"Mi deh yah, yuh know" Lori replied. She noticed they both carried machetes slung across their backs.

"Yuh goh beach?" Lori asked.

"No, we cut much cane tonight, tired, now gwaan ouse before sun come wid much heat. Baby is good? May we touch?" Shan said.

Lori nodded, and Kimani and Shan went to their knees and kissed her belly, gently petting it. As they did, Lori felt her baby settling down, as if responding to the petting. The couple gently pressed their ears to her belly, then stood up, smiling.

"Baby is happy," Kimani smiled.

"Um, yuh have milk, Lori?" Shan asked.

"I think I do, but I never tried--"

Before she finished she was mildly surprised as Kimani and Shan drew large gulps of milk from her breasts, Kimani on the right breast and Shan on the lefty.

"Mmm, you are so blessed to have such wonderful breasts! Thy milk is warm and sweet, and baby will love it and will grow strong!" Shan smiled.

"Be well, pretty lady, we wish good things, only good things for thee and baby," Kimani smiled, kissing her lips and breasts. As he backed away from her, his erection slid up her belly, the cockhead stopping at her navel. Shan stroked the cock a few times, and it ejaculated hugely, filling Lori's navel, dripping down into her bush. A thick rope of semen stretched from Lori's navel to the cockhead. "Look, the semen binds you together, a good omen!" Shan smiled. Lori went to her knees and took the cock deeply into her throat, caressing the cockhead through the flesh of her throat bulge as hot semen oozed down into her belly. When the ejaculation was complete, she unmouthed the cock, swiped some cum on a finger and swallowed it, "Mmm, good ginger beer!" she smiled. Then Shan smiled and did the same, also rubbing cum on Lori's and her own nipples.

The dream faded as Lori stirred at first light, feeling the bed shaking.

In the dim light of dawn, she saw that as usual, Dave and Marty were at it again. To her left she saw Marty's knees spread wide and pointing to Heaven. Between them she saw the motion of Dave's back and buttocks, and heard the 'squit, squish, squit, squish' sound of sloshing genitals as Dave's huge cock pumped in and out of Marty's sopping pussy. Lori's clitoris was as hard as her thumb after her dream, and she was hot as a firecracker. Beads of sweat formed on her upper lip; she licked it off wishing it were cum. She wanted a hard cock and hot jizz squirting into her right now! She toyed her clit with her right hand and cupped Dave's sweaty balls in her left. She felt his testicles trembling and moving toward the base of his cock and knew he would ejaculate soon. She loved to feel a man's balls dancing as they spewed their hot sperm into a woman!

"C'mon Dave, my turn, motherfucker! Shoot your slime into that fucking whore and get your ass over here! I need cock and cum in me right fucking now, goddamnit!" She tickled the back of his sack to speed things along.

Dave moaned his relief as he pumped his hot sticky load into Marty, "Gingh! Aaaah! Unnnnnnnnnnnngh!"

As her smoking cunt overflowed with Dave's hot spunk, Marty spasmed and shrieked through her climax, "Unnngh! Yeeeeeeeeeeaugh! Ngaaaaaaaaaaah!"

In his haste to get to Lori, Dave pulled out early, squirting great wads of cum on Marty's belly and breasts. Marty smiled and didn't seem to mind, as she happily rubbed cum on her hard hot nipples, "Umm! Aaaaah!"

Dave walked on his knees and straddled Lori's chest, cock still hard and spurting. Now six months pregnant, her breast size had increased significantly, so much so that she was forced to wear a support bra except when in bed for the night. He dropped his funky cock, still slippery with Marty's juices, between Lori's lovely breasts. She squeezed them snugly around it, smiling as a hot wad of cum splattered on her face and neck.

Dave smiled, "How do you want it, babe?"

"I know you're tired and fucked out, so I won't ask too much of you. Just fuck my mouth first, and squirt a little in my cunt and up my ass, if you can. Oh, and don't forget yourself and sit on my baby!" Lori smiled. "Make me shoot my juice and cum hard, and then I'll fix you a nice surprise breakfast!"

She fingered her vagina and clitoris, as she took his cock into her mouth. It was sticky with cum and Marty's juice, and was both sweet and salty, which she loved. She slowly bobbed the cock and worked it in, until it was deep in her throat, and the ball sack was pressed to her chin. She managed to lick the balls with the tip of her tongue. Dave fucked her mouth gently with short strokes, then Lori added a new trick: she tickled the bottom of his sack with her fingertips, then she felt his cock swell and pulsate.

"Look out, babe, it's all comin' out at once!" Dave warned.

Lori's eyes flew wide open, as the force of his violent ejaculation surprised even her: holy fuck, he must have emptied his prostate into me, all in one great big wad of fuck! At first she thought in horror that she had somehow swallowed his balls! It was as though she had swallowed a slimy golf ball! He ejaculated deep down her throat, and she felt the hot thick ball of spunk landing in her belly, then she unmouthed the cock. Dave moved so he was now on folded knees between her legs. She stroked his cock, taking several wads of hot cum on her belly and thighs, then he slid his cock deep into her gooey vagina to spew in the rest of his ejaculation, as Lori squirted her sticky juice and moaned her pleasure, "Omigod! Aaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Unnnnnnnnnnngh!"

Lori smiled as her juices and Dave's cum mingled and dripped down on her anus, which would make the going easier when he fucked her rectum. Lori went on her hands and knees to take the ass fuck, then spread her butt cheeks wide. She moaned with pain, then pleasure as the cock fucked deep into her lovely soft ass, "Omigod! Owww! Eauugh! Oh, ummm. mmm, aaaaaaaah! Mmmmmmm!" as hot chunky cum filled her rectum.

Dave pulled out, spurting a few wads on the cheeks of her ass and her back. Lori reveled in that, rubbing the cum on her buttocks as if it were skin lotion. Dave flopped on the bed, exhausted, and Marty sucked the last few drops from his cock.

Goddamn, that felt good, I really needed that ass-fuck, Lori thought. She decided to let Dave and Marty catnap while she made breakfast. First, she ducked into the bathroom. In front of the mirror, she thought: good grief, looks like I was shot with white paint guns! Her whole body was splattered with cum. Ah, fuck it, I'll shower after breakfast.

She made coffee and sliced some homemade bread for toast. Then in a large skillet, she heated red pork sauce to simmering, and dropped in six eggs, being careful not to break the yolks. When the eggs were almost poached she called Marty and Dave to breakfast. No answer. She heard Marty grunting, uh, ungh, uh, oofa, uh. She peeked into the bedroom and was not surprised to see Dave fucking her ass doggie style. "C'mon lovebirds, eggs are getting cold. Hurry, just come naked."

"Ahhh, ahh, okay, I am cumming!" Dave gasped, as he ejaculated hugely into Marty's rectum.

Sigh...amazing. He just blew a gallon of spunk into me, and just ten minutes later still pumped a huge load into Marty. He must have a prostate as big as a fuckin' teapot, bless his heart! Reminds me of my dad, as she lovingly recalled her dad's wonderful huge cock. Damn. Does Dave ever get enough cunt? Heh, do I ever get enough cock? Better not answer that, she thought. Some day she would tell Dave about sucking off her dad, and about her dad fucking the living shit out of her...but not today.

At breakfast, all au naturel...

"Wow, looks delicious, Lori. What is it called?" Marty said.

"It's usually called 'eggs from hell.' Pretty simple, all you do is poach the eggs in meat sauce. I threw in some black pepper and pepperoni slices to kick it up a notch," Lori said as she poured coffee. "Older Italian ladies would probably whip the eggs into the sauce, and in that case it's called... ahem...'nun's diarrhea."

"I like that name," Dave smiled. Well, it's delicious hon, just like you," Dave smiled.

After breakfast...

"Take a shower with me, Marty, I really, really need it," Lori said.

"Oh? I thought the cum looked rather good on you. You could just leave it on until it dries and flakes off like little snowflakes," Marty giggled.

In the steaming shower...

"Please soap my back good, and especially in the crack of my ass, it's full of crusted cum," Lori said.

They scrubbed each other's hair, then Lori said, "I have a couple things to tell you, but first, how about a nice congenial double-headed dildo fuck?"

"I'll go for that. Remember, this time you are the fucker and I am the fuckee," Marty smiled, her nipples snapping to attention.

"Okay, but with this fiteen-pound cargo, I'll have to fuck sitting down,," Lori giggled, as she stuck the short end of the dildo into her pussy. She sat on the shower bench and the long end of the dildo pointed up just like a real cock. "Are you ready, you greasy pigfucking scumsucking cunt?" Lori smiled, her nipples also sticking out proudly in full bloom."Oh, I'm more than ready, you slime-crusted whore! Just hold that big black cock steady until my cunt swallows the motherfucker!" Marty replied. Marty straddled Lori's lap, slid the soapy dildo head into her vulva, then slowly lowered herself onto the huge shaft until it was completely buried in her vagina. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaaaaah!" Marty sighed, as she pumped up and down, grinding her clitoris on Lori's clit. "Omigod, those texture ribs feel wonderful sliding in and out, just like a big varicose-veined cock! I almost climaxed as soon as it fucked into me!"

Lori raised her eyebrows,"Holy fucking shit, and you said that I had a deep cunt? You took that whole cock, almost twelve fuckin' inches! Where the fuck did you put it?"

"Hehe, in my sweet old little pussy, you rotten filthy cunt. Actually, I've been a bit stretched since that Lathela guy in Jamaica fucked me a few times. Damn, what a kidney prodder! With a cock like that, who needs dildos?"

"I love you Marty. Now c'mon, let's do the in-out fuck thing, I'm tingling all over and I feel a big orgasm building. Let's pump nice and slow and let the ticklers do their shit," Lori said.

Marty pumped slow, letting their orgasms build to crescendos. They climaxed holding each other's breasts, Marty sucking gulps of Lori's sweet milk.

"I'm gonna cum, big time!" Lori said as Marty sucked her breasts. Lori squeezed the dildo's balls, "Here it comes, you pigfucking slut!," and a pint of warm milk squirted deep into Marty's vagina.

"What the fuck?" Marty said, as the thick frothy white milk dripped out of her and down her legs, feeling and looking just like cum.

"Hahaha, I thickened the milk with a little cornstarch and loaded the dildo with it before we showered! Heehee, got milk, whore?"

**********

In the afterglow of their lovemaking, they sat together in the shower, luxuriating in a warm steamy rinse...

"You said you had some things to tell me?" Marty said.

"Yep. First, I got a letter from my mom, and I think they will not be coming, after all. They are having trouble selling their house, and actually I don't think they really want to leave Pittsburgh. There is another reason: they recently got reacquainted with a couple they knew in high school, and reading between the lines, mom and dad are happily sucking and fucking them on a regular basis, but that's okay, i'm happy for them. The other thing is--"

"No no no Lori, sweet Jesus, no, please don't tell me you're leaving," Marty said wistfully.

"When my baby comes, I will soon therefter be going to Jamaica," Lori said.

"But why, you are so loved here, and Encino has everything you and baby could possibly want," Marty said.

"I know, and I do love you and Dave, and I love Encino, but there is one thing I had in Jamaica, that I desperately want and will never have here," Lori said.

"What? Big bamboo?" Marty snarled angrily..

"No, big bamboo can be had anywhere. I just long for a simpler, quieter life and way of living. In short, I want to have...peace of mind."

"But, will we see you again? At least give us hope...How...how long will you be staying?" Marty said.

"That, no one can say," Lori smiled.

*********

Seven months later (baby is now four months old)...

"Welcome to Jet Blue, kiddies! We'll be pushing back in ten minutes, and in an hour our silly asses will be flying about five hundred miles an hour at thirty thousand feet! Wheeee! Flight time to Montego Bay is five hours, thirty minutes. Please stay in your seats buckled up until the seat belt sign is off. We'll be serving lunch and drinks as soon as we get way, way up in the air!" said the happy stew.

Lori ordered a sheet for privacy to feed Kyle. She did not care if people saw her breasts, but did not want to cause a commotion.

**********

With her baby, she met Kimani and Shan, all naked, one evening on the little sand beach where they first made love.

"May the Heavens Bless you, Lori, what a beautiful child! Please may I hold him?" Shan smiled.

"Of course," Lori returned the smile, and kissed Shan. Kyle took to Shan, immediately playing with her breasts, then worked at getting some milk.

"I knew you would come," Kimani smiled, handing Lori a folded paper. "Do not lose this paper, you will be needing it,"

"What is it?" Lori asked.

"First tell us why you have come.We are so happy to see you, but I know that the reason is more than just a visit," Kimani smiled.

Lori drew a deep breath, "It has come to me, that there is more to life, much more, than just working, and eating and sleeping, and making love and making war, and...here in Jamaica I saw a simpler way of life, beautiful and serene, and maybe a chance to start over, and achieve what I have never had in my life...inner peace. With all my heart, I want to become a Jamaican, and learn your ways, and the ways of Obeah. I pray all this does not sound foolish, because it is what is in my deepest heart."

Long silence, broken only by the sound of Kyle slurping at Shan's breast...

Kimani glanced at Shan, she glanced back and smiled, then nodded.

"I must tell you this, Lori: Shan is Obeah, as I am. born with the gift. By her nod, you are welcomed into the Obeah sisterhood," Kimani said softly, smiling.

Lori broke into tears, "Omigod, I am so honored!" She went to her knees, not quite knowing why.

"Hohoho, pretty lady, please do not kneel to us. Now, in my knapsack I have ackee, rice, and salt fish, prepared by Shan, and Red Stripe. Let us eat and drink celebrate!"

During their meal...

"Forgive my asking, Shan,, but how is it that you have milk, have you had a child recently?" Lori asked.

"Oh, a sad story. Two years ago, Kimani and I made a beautiful little girl, but it was not meant to be, and she was stillborn. So there I was, walking around with two gallons of milk on my chest! I found that there were many mothers who could not make milk, so I became a wet nurse. Not getting rich from it, but it helps those who are in need."

"Plus, we always got plenty cream for our tea!" Kimani smiled.

"Thank you Shan, I don't know what ackee is, but it is delicious!" Lori smiled.

Kimani said,"It is a breadfruit, not found in the states. Now, let me say a few things about Obeah, then I stfu. First, the road to Obeah mastery is not easy, it is rough and steep. It will require much study and meditation. Second, training in Obeah arts will be given by Obeah practitioners, and their instructions must be followed to the letter. Third, matters of Obeah are never to be discussed with non-practitioners. And finally, you may not, for any reason, leave the training site until discharged by an Qbeah master, otherwise your training will be terminated. Do you accept these conditions, Lori?"

"I do accept them," she said meekly.

"I am glad, Lori. I know you will do well in your studies, just as you did at the Grove school." Kimani smiled.

"Grove City College...how did you know about that?" Lori asked.

"Because you recently had thoughts of it," Kimani smiled. "Now I am sure you have questions?"

"Just a few. First, may I keep my crucifix, or will it offend Obeah?"

"Worship as you wish. Obeah neither venerates nor denies any deity."

"What about nudity? Is it acceptable to Obeah?"

"Absolutely. Shan and I are almost always naked, wearing clothes only on occasion."

"One more thing. I occasionally like to enjoy pleasuring a woman, but mostly I have a predilection for cock, especially big bamboo, and for semen...lots of semen. Is this offensive to Obeah? I mean, if Shan were not here right now, I would probably have your cockhead deep down my throat and your cum in my belly!" Lori said.

"Hee ha! Oh, do not mind me, Lori. If you have such a yen, just proceed as you will, I love to watch!" Shan giggled.

"Your sexual life is your own affair, Lori, and I can only say that your beauty will be revered, and that your pussy will never be lonely in Jamaica!" Kimani and Shan giggled.

"The white cube, how does it work?"

"When you are alone, press it to your forehead, close eyes, and think of whom you wish to see. Any Obeah practitioner will help you with it," Kimani said.

"The paper you gave me?"

"It is a map to the Obeah training site. It is actually a small well-hidden citadel, west of here. Follow the map, and you will have no trouble finding it. I have contacted the head man there, Onatu, and he will be expecting you. It is a day's journey, by foot."

"Can I take baby?"

"We beg thee, leave the child wth us. He has filled our hearts, and we will love and nurture him, and he will want for nothing, and when you return, he will be a big boy!" Shan said.

"Thank you, you are very kind," Lori smiled. "How long is the training?"

"At least a year, sometimes longer depending on your advancment, but worry not, the time will go fast because you will be very, very busy," Kimani smiled. "But when you have completed the training, you will know our ways as if born to them."

"Goodbye. Kimani, you have the most beautiful phallus ad testes that God ever created. And Shan, yours are the most beautiful breasts ever seen by God or man," Lori said.

"So are yours, sweet Lori, so are yours," Shan smiled.

**********

In the coolness of night, Lori began her journey at dusk. Again she walked alone, naked save for her knapsack and crucifix, under a star-strewn velvet sky and bright jeweled moon, She closed her tear-filled eyes and cautiously pressed the little cube to her forehead. "Goodbye, my beloved friends and my sweet son, I love you. Merciful Jesus, walk beside me," and she walked on into the darkness, to begin her new life, her heart full of new hope...

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers