Lori's New Adventure Pt. 05

Story Info
Keeping the Master busy.
2.2k words
1.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
45 Followers

Lori and Linda finished their light shopping, filling their knapsacks. The noonday sun was out in full force, so they stopped at a little kiosk to rest, and had iced cokes.

Lori took a long drag of her icy drink, "Aaah! When you're really thirsty, there's just nothing like ice cold coke hitting the back of your throat!"

Linda did not respond right away, preoccupied with thoughts of Onatu's cock shooting jizz up her ass. "Huh, oh yeah right. For me, the only thing better, when you're really thirsty for it, is a strange foot-long rock-hard fat cock sawing your fruit, while it pumps hot thick spunk deep into your cunt!"

"Why, Linda, I'm shocked!" Lori teased. "You're married to a super nice and handsome guy with a great dick...I know, I've happily blown and fucked him. Why the craving for strange cock? And wouldn't Jamar be upset if he knew that you fucked other men?" Lori asked.

"As for the craving, who fucking knows, maybe it's boredom, or the desire to be slutty, or the need for change, or just curiosity. Women love to play with men's cocks and balls. Anyway, I sure do!. As Carlita said, you deeply love your man, but yet you simply want something more. I would never leave him, but Jamar well knows that I fuck other men and enjoy it, even as he fucks and enjoys other women. In fact, both of us have often watched as the other fucks a stranger. I find that It makes me so fucking hot! There is no problem as long as there is no deceit. Incidentally, I have fucked or sucked most of the women that he screws, and I am friends with all of them," Linda smiled.

"But how the fuck did you know about Carlita? You never met her!" Lori said.

"You had sex with her and played with each other's titties one day when Dave was away, yes? You had thoughts of her just now, when you mentioned strange cock." Linda smiled, "Mmm Carlita...a very sweet and pretty Mexican girl, with beautiful breasts and coral nipples. I wouldn't mind popping her myself!"

"Holy crap, is my twisted mind that easy to read?" Lori said.

"Ah, easy to read now, because you are with a friend whom you trust, and your mind is open. But do not worry, soon Obeah will enable you to open or close your mind at will," Linda said. "Ahem, but now for serious matters: is your pussy still wet and itchy, as is mine?"

"Um, yeah, pretty gooey," Lori said.

"Irie! It is well past lunchtime. Come, let us look in on Onatu, and offer him some nice pussy and titty for dessert!" Linda smiled.

"Ah, a nice skin dessert, I'm sure he will accept, especially with two flavors of pussy!" Lori's nipples hardened and tingled as she imagined Onatu's cock shooting hot cum in her mouth while he sucked her tits. "And really my titties need to be sucked often, lest they stop making milk!" Now her pussy and ass tingled too.

"Haha! Worry not. for there are many MANY here in the citadel including me, let alone all of Jamaica, who would gladly suckle thy wonderful melons at the mere mention of it!" Linda cheerfully said. "You are a very desirable woman!"

"You are very kind," Lori said, kissing her cheek.

**********

They stopped at a bakery and picked up an apple pie as an excuse for their visit. They rapped on Onatu's door.

"Good afternoon ladies, good to see you again, please come in, I just made tea."

The girls cut the pie as Onatu brought in another chair, "We thought you would like a piece after lunch...of pie, I mean!" Lori laughed nervously.

"Thanks, I love apple pie," as he poured the tea. "Would you like milk for your tea? Sorry I'm out of cream."

Lori's breasts were plump and full. "Would you like to try some of my cream in your tea? " Lori ventured.

"Ah, jawohl bitte!" Onatu smiled, sliding his cup to her.

"Die linke oder rechte Brust?" Lori giggled.

"Die linke," he smiled.

Lori's milk squirted into his tea as she gently squeezed her left breast, then she creamed Linda's tea and her own. She took a sip.

"Hmm, first time I've tasted my own milk. Could be a little sweeter," she said.

"Here, this will sweeten it," Onatu said as he added brandy to their teas. "But your milk is delicious, Lori."

After pie and a round of brandy, they retired to the bedroom to 'rest.' Onatu lay supine in the middle of the bed, his cock already tall and stiff and pointing straight up. Knowing that she was badly craving cock, Lori let Linda have the first turn riding the big bamboo. Linda straddled Onatu cowgirl, and a spongy sound was heard as Lori deftly guided the bloated cockhead into Linda's sopping vulva. Linda slowly lowered herself until her vagina had completely swallowed the huge cock, then panted as she ground her clit hard. "Mon Dieu! Unnngh! Holy living cunt! Aaaah! It is so fucking goooood!" Then she began to slowly pump the thick shaft. The cock made wet squishy sounds as it easily slid in and out, coated by Linda's syrupy juices as they squirted then flowed from her vagina as from a faucet. Linda ground her clit hard on every downstroke; soon she began to breathe faster, her vagina fluttered, and she began to shudder and spasm. Lori knew Linda was on the brink of climax, and coaxed a dildo into her quivering ass, stroking it gently. That put Linda over the edge and she arched her back, climaxing violently, "Omigod! Ow, aaaah! I'm cumming! Shiiiiiiit! Fuuuuuck! Unngh! Yaaaauuuungh!" Her orgasm spent, she fell forward, exhausted, and rested on Onatu's chest while he moaned softly, ejaculating his hot sperm into her, then he kissed her breasts. Lori the conservative cumslut pulled the cock out of Linda and sucked the last few drops, then rubbed cum on her hot nipples in anticipation of a good hard fuck.

**********

A round of brandy, then Lori quietly got on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Onatu got on his knees behind her. He knew what she needed, and without a word he brusquely pushed his bamboo deep into her seething cunt, then thrust slowly, deeply. Linda jilled off her clitoris frenetically as she watched them fucking.

"Unnnnngh! Aaaaah! Oh, my sweet blessed fucker! Your cock is heaven, my master! Aaaaaaaah! That's it, go deep inside me, make this fuck last forever, then fill me with your hot sweet milk! Give it all to me, ALL! Aaah! Aaaaaah! Fuuuuuuck! Omigod, I'm already cumming! Uh, uh, uhh, Aaaaaaaunngh! Eeeeeooooooooh!" Lori ranted as she spasmed through her intense climax. Onatu threw his head back and screamed his relief, "Yaaaah, Ngaaaaaaaaah!" as his hot spunk jetted into Lori, overflowing her vagina.

Linda licked Lori's vulvar lips and clitoris and tongued the bottom of the slippery cock as it fucked in and out. When she felt the hot cum pumping through Onatu's urethra, she pulled the cock out. Some semen spattered on Lori's buttocks and back, then Linda pushed the spurting cock into Lori's ass. Lori was a bit surprised at the anal penetration, nevertheless she moaned her delight as thick hot semen filled her rectum, "Aaaaah! Aaaaaah! Ummm!" Linda read Lori's thought, which was curiously in German, "Schöne, zwei Vögel mit nur einem Schuss!" Weird, Linda thought, clutching and grunting as she partially fisted herself to complete her masturbation, cumming hard, "Aieeeeeaaaah, unnnnnngh!" Then she had to pee, and ducked into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet, then there was a tapping on the bathroom door, Linda opened it. Lori and Onatu came in. "If you're going to pee, may we watch?" Lori pled sweetly.

"Oui, you're just in time." Linda smiled, sat back down on the toilet, opened her thighs, and pushed aside her bush so her peehole could be easily seen. Seconds later the golden liquid streamed out.

"Hmm, a nice fuckin' color, must be the brandy!" Lori giggled.

Onatu's cock was at half mast but quickly sprang to full attention when Linda started to tinkle. Linda smiled,"Bathroom cock is always welcome," then she took his cock into her mouth, while Lori sucked on her breast. So there sat Linda on the toilet, legs spread wide, peeing and blowing Onatu, while Lori sucked her tits. What a beautiful visual this would make, Lori thought, cursing herself for forgetting her cell phone; oh, well, we'll do it again someday!Onatu ejaculated rather quickly, shooting huge hot wads into Linda's mouth. She managed to swallow almost all of it. Damn, I'm getting to be quite an accomplished cumslut, she thought happily.

"Um, your cum tastes like brandy," as he pulled out. "Sorry I didn't deep throat, but I'll try to next time," she smiled, cum dripping down her chin and neck.

Lori smiled, "Save some for me!" Now she yearned for some size in her mouth, grasped the still-erect cock, and had a good swallow, "Aah, ummmmm, yes!" She thought: I AM an eternal cumslut, and proud of it! I hope there is plenty of slime in hell!

"Damn, now I have to pee too!" Onatu said. "If you ladies would kindly join me in the shower, I'll let you hold it for me," he smiled.

Bloop, bloop, bloop, bloop! The girls' nipples quickly snapped to attention! "Only if you promise to pee on our titties!," Lori laughed.

**********

In the steaming shower, the girls got soapy, then got on their knees. They each sucked one testicle while Lori stroked Onatu's shaft.

"It's coming out!" Onatu announced. His cock began streaming a huge volume of pee, and the girls laughed as they took it gleefully in their faces, even swallowing a few mouthfuls. Then Lori held the peeing cock like a garden hose, thoroughly hosing down their soaped breasts. They giggled as the warm liquid trickled over their nipples, tickling them.

When the pee stopped, Lori deep throated Onatu to the brink of ejaculation, then put the cock into Linda's mouth. Onatu peed a small amount into her mouth, then sighed as he ejaculated a huge amount, "Aaaaaaaah!" Lori fondled and licked Onatu's scrotum as his hot cum filled Linda's mouth. She reveled as she felt the urgent dancing of his balls, jetting their hot sperm into the stream of semen.

**********

Lori felt it was her turn to pee now, preferably into somebody's mouth, and also felt an intense tingling in her pussy; she urgently needed tongue.

"I feel your need," Linda whispered.

Lori sat on the shower bench, spreading her legs wide. Linda went to her knees and went down on Lori, stabbing her tongue deep in her hot vagina. Onatu soaped Linda's lovely plump ass, then pushed deep into her rectum, starting a slow, gentle fuck.

"Oooooooh," Linda sighed. She loved to have it in the ass; the words 'enough ass-fucking' were not in Linda's vocabulary! With Onatu's cock moving deep in her anal passage, she gently swirled and licked Lori's vagina and clitoris, and soon Lori's vagina began to flutter and spasm.

"Holy fuck, I'm already cumming!Aaaaah, Ungaaaah! Eat me deep, you slimy skank pigfucking whore," Lori ranted, releasing her pee as she climaxed, and her sticky juices and pee splattered all over Linda's face.

Linda swallowed much of it and smiled, "Lori, luv, your pee is sweet, just like your milk!"

"Glad you like it, you decrepit trollop! Unngh! Just keep that fucking tongue moving!" Lori snarled.

Onatu was next to blow his load, pumping hot and thick and fast, deep into Linda's ass, moaning his relief, "Unnnnnnnnngh! Yaaaaaaah!"

"Linda climaxed last, as hot thick cum filled her rectum, "Unnngh, uhh, ai, ai, eeeeeoooogh, unnnnnnnnngh!"

**********

The trio, being fairly well fucked-out, washed their hair, washed off all the cum and juice and pee, then took a nice warm shower rinse. The girls toweled off and donned their knapsacks and sandals.

"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, my master. We must be going now, we have to make supper, and tonight we have another instruction session," Lori said, kissing his cheek.

He held them close, his tired cock pressed against Lori's warm soft belly. "It was wonderrful for me as well. Come back soon ladies, anytime, you are always welcome," he said wistfully.

The girls kissed him again, and left. As they walked away, a rope of semen stretched from Lori's navel to Onatu's cockhead. The girls saw it and giggled.

"This has happened to me before, and it also happened to my friend, Jasmine. Do you think it's a good omen, and then what would it mean?" Lori asked.

Linda thought for a moment, "Irie, yes, a good omen, and it could only mean that he wants you," Linda smiled brightly.

"Oh. Then, I think, that is good...very good," Lori smiled, a mystifying look in her eyes.

**********

Lori made a frittata for supper, which everyone loved. It was a little chilly that night. After instruction, they turned into bed early. Jamar spooned behind Lori, Linda spooned behind Jamar. His cock felt cold on Lori's ass.

"Jamar, why don't you put your dickie between my pillows to keep it warm," Lori offered.

"What pillows?" Jamar said.

"You know what pillows!" Linda huffed. "Better yet, just stick it clear in, fool, you know she wants it!" Linda said impatiently.

Seconds later she smiled, hearing Lori's sigh of pleasure as Jamar's cock got much warmer.

As she snuggled her breasts on Jamar's back, Linda thought: maybe now she'll finally have enough cock, at least for one night. Maybe.

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
45 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Nanny White trophy wife succumbs 2 her desires for her Latina maid.in Lesbian Sex
My Life of Sex And Money Mature sex and money.in Mature
Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 01 New clothes lead to flashing adventure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Designated Driver Wife retrieves drunken husband and friends and is rewarded.in Group Sex
Doug and his Sluts Pt. 01 Doug's sexual exploits, and the people he trains.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories